SΜΈuΜΈrΜΈvΜΈiΜΈvΜΈeΜΈ tΜΈhΜΈeΜΈ nΜΈiΜΈgΜΈh...

Por asli2906

𝔸𝕀 𝕒 11 π•ͺ𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕠𝕝𝕕 π•”π•™π•šπ•π•• π•¨π•’π•€π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•šπ•₯ 𝕖𝕒𝕀π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 4 π•π•šπ•₯π•₯𝕝𝕖 π•€π•šπ•“οΏ½... MΓ‘s

πŸ‡΅ πŸ‡· πŸ‡΄ πŸ‡± πŸ‡΄ πŸ‡¬
Disaster
Finding Gregory
Locked in
Announcement

Kids-Daycare

752 21 17
Por asli2906

We got the entry passes and went into the mainhall.

A security bot was roaming around so we had to be careful.

I think we need to get upstairs.

I hope Sundrop is still active. He understoods me emotinally more than anyone here.

"Be careful, Chica is here."

Gregory looked intensely at the female robot, who seemed to be shut down for a few seconds.

"(Y/N), run!"

I did as said and rushed up the stairs with pumping adrenaline.

"Who wants candy~?"

She is scaring me...

"Go into the cabin. I'm behind you."

The photo-cabin was a bit small, luckily we were short for our age, otherwise we wouldn't fit in.

I pressed a bit against Gregory to hold onto him. My mind was going wild, of what would happen if one of the others would get us.

Gregory was stiff for a second but hugged be back and stroked my hair.

I exhaled my breath that I holded in and stared at the wall.

"Gregory?"

"Hm..."

"Do you think...we will get out of here soon?"

"As long as the security guard doesn't catch us, then we're good."

"Hopefully..."

Chica wasn't around anymore so we got out if the photo-cabin.

"The Kids-daycare needs a special card to get in. In one of the stores seems to be one."

"Alright. I go check in the one right from us. You... Just wait and hide."

"Be careful."

"Will do."

I went back into the cabin and sat at the chair until Gregory comes back.

Didn't last long and he was running to the daycare I think, so I followed.

As I arrived the gate opened and Gregory grabbed my hand again.

"Woah it's huge here!"

"After all it's a kids-daycare."

"Really funny."

Yep. Sarcastic Gregory back in board.

"Come on. There is a slide downthere. I hope Sundrop is still active and helps us. And never forget. Never, NEVER, turn off the lights."

"Why's that?"

Think a lie! Think a lie!

"Sundrop is scared of the dark."

"Oh is he? Well then."

At the slide, I was hesitant at first. I just hope that Sun isn't turned evil yet.

"Ladies first."

"You sure you're not going to go first?"

"You know it here better than me."

"Touché."

I slid down.

Gregory came short after. And the lights pointed to a highup stage in the wall.

"Hoo hoo hoo!"

Sundrop preparing to jump. I still didn't get how he doesn't get damaged!

Like, is he turning into a ball or something?

"Gregory wait!"

But he didn't listen, again, Sundrop jumped out of the balls and grabbed him under his arms out of the
ball pool.

"Helloooo! New friend! You're sure up late! Are we having a slumber party? Where are all of your friends?"

Gregory tried to glance to me, while I was sitting there in the ball pool unnoticed.

That's weird. Sundrop never gets out of the pool before checking.

"We can finger Paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy FAZ until our heads ex-PLODE and stay up all night!"

He put Gregory down and blocked him to walk away.

"There is only one rule: keep the lights on. ON. On..."

"Understood..."

Gregory seemed intimidated by Sun and swallowed.

"Are ya having fun yet? Are ya? Are ya?"

I think it's time for me to get out and help Gregory.

"Hello Sundrop!"

"(Y/N)!"

Sun turned to me and picked me up this time.

"I wanted to visit you."

"That is great to hear from you! Come on, we have a new friend!"

"Oh I know him. We actually came together."

"What about your parents?"

"Don't know..."

Suddenly I knew how we could distract Sundrop to get to the control area. I'm sorry Sun. I know how much you hate chaos and rule breaking.

"Gregory!"

I whisper-yelled.

"What!"

"We have to knock over the piles. That will keep him distracted until we reach the control area."

"Ok."

We knocked off one each a pile of the boxes.

Sundrop turned direct panicmode.

"No, no, no, no! What a mess! Oh, which was the bottom! Where is the top! Clean up! Clean up!"

That Really hurts in my heart.

I grabbed Gregory by the wrist and ran over to the control area and as we reached it, Sun seemed to notice it.

"New friend, (Y/N), this- this area is off-limits. You're gonna get us in trouble."

"Do you want a puppet show? I- I have glitter glue! Ya like glitter glue? Googly eyes?"

We found a flashlight on the desk and Gregory putted it into a chargerbox.

"Freddy button. You should stay behind the desk."

Gregory walked up to the button and the lights went off.

Oh oh...

I flinched as Sundrop jumped on the counter and scratched on his smiley face.

"No- No! Why would you do that? Lights on! Lights on! I warned you- I WARNED YOU!"

I held my eyes and eyes shut. It was making me panic. Sundrop has gotten more dangerous than last time. I knew it!

I think even as moon-

"Naughty Boy! Noughty Boy!"

Moon's raspy voice!

-is Sun not going to come here.

Gregory came over to my crooked self and held my hands on my ears and took them off of them, holding my hands in his warmer one's, calming me.

"Hey look at me."

I looked up at his brown eyes. He tried to keep cool himself, I have to stay calm, for him. We are just kids in a buildung with murderous Animatronics.

"I will go and find the projectores ok? So as long you stay hear and maybe try to distract Moon, I think, afterall you know them better then me."

I couldn't but smile and nod to him. A hopeful shine came into his eyes.

Gregory stood up and took the flashlight, ready to go and find the machines for the lights.

As I tried to keep him away from Gregory, like I ran out and knocked over the boxes and came back.

Until Gregory finally had all 5 machines in the climbing frame.

Sun turned back, but wasn't that nice anymore.

"Rule-breaker! Rule-breaker! You are banned from the Daycare!"

Sun grabbed Gregory again under his arms and threw him out the door. I stood beside him and got shoved out.

"Sorry (Y/N), but I am trying to protect myself."

"Security alert! Security alert! Wooo! Woooo!"

"Who wants candy~?"

Where the hell did they all come from?

I mean Monty, Roxy and Chica.

Freddy was here too.

Gregory hopped in and I got held up.

Up to Roxy Raceway!

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
654K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
54.9K 1.1K 11
[OLD AND REPUBLISHED] Ein, the schools male omega and really the most popular omega. I'm an alpha, well I kinda made a deal with Aph to make me a...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...