Attack On Freedom (AoT X Fnaf...

By The_Ghost_Ryder

The year 1987, Y/n Afton has just gotten a part time job to work with animatronics. She knows her father is h... More

💀The Beginning💔
💔Alive💔
🗡A New Comrade🐾
🥀Infected🥀
🐺Hunted🏹
☠️Head Start💨
🦠Immune🖤
🗡️Tell Me💌
🤍Hide-and-Seek🖤
🌹The Truth Comes Out💔
🗝️Confession🥀
💥Madness💢
🔪The Return of Family💜
💜💜💜General A.⭐⭐⭐
🐾Army Training🪖
✨Our Family💘
🕯️A Hello and painful Goodbye💔
Attack on Revenge

💙Our End🥀

193 6 4
By The_Ghost_Ryder

(The Final Chapter! Enjoy! There is also a voting poll down below and I need you to cast your votes because. . . Well. . . You'll see soon 😉)

~Y/n pov~

The clouds were gray as everyone stood in front of Comrade's grave. Even the other wolves showed respect to their fallen leader, they howled all together just for a goodbye.

The ceremony was over and I placed his old collar on the wooden cross on his grave. Liam held my hand the entire time, Levi held my side. As we began to walk back, I saw Uncle Henry walking off somewhere.

"Levi, can you take Liam back home? I need to talk to my uncle real quick."
". . . Alright, but be careful and come back soon." He said before kissing my cheek, he picked up Liam and walked away.

I ran after Henry and got to him before Micheal did.
"Tell us what happened."
"What?"
"Uncle Henry, tell us what happened with our father, and with the missing children. Those animatronics, were did the Funtime ones come from?" I questioned.
". . . I'll tell you. . . But in private please." He said as he let us enter his cabin.

He shut the door and closed the windows before letting the blinds down. He lit a candle and sat down in a chair, me and Micheal sat on the couch and waited.

"What happened?'' I asked.
". . . Your father wasn't as all innocent as he seemed at first. . . Before he even went mad. . . I'll start from the beginning. . . When everything went down and became a knotted history of tragic events for families."

~Years ago~

Our story begins at Fredbear's Family Dine in 1972. It is a friendly resturant for family fun. No incidents have occured and the animatronics work as intended. The only animatronics we both created were Spring Bonnie and Fredbear, but they were also used as suits.

Springlocks remained in each suit, me and William would wear them to entertain the children, but those suits were hazardous. If you breathed too much or if a slick of moisture dripped into the springlocks, it'd snap and crush you from the inside. Some months passed and soon other hired employees would dawn the suits themselves. But one time. . . There was an incident, with William.

I knew something was off with him. He wasn't normal, he was quirky but. . . Off. I'd catch him in the office or by the corner of the restaurant just staring at children. . . Like as if he were counting them like sheep.

I didn't pay any mind to it, I knew he had some problems, we all did. Business was good, everything was good, until. . . It wasn't. . . It went downhill. . .

Fast.

Striking me first.

One day, a birthday party was being hosted. And my daughter, Charlotte or Charlie, was there. I made a security animatronic to watch her when I was somewhere else. But that's for later, she was locked outside by a couple of kids who didn't like her. . .

And when I saw her. . . She was dead in the hospital bed. The murderer got away scot free since no one had caught him.

But I know who killed my daughter. . . William's first victim was her, my innocent little girl who wanted to live her own young life.

I disappeared from the business but never ignored the news and rumors of it while I stayed away. I was involved, but no one knew it.

And, unfortunately, this will be Fredbears first of many other victims tied to its name of murders. At first, I sold the company. . . The new owners flipped the restaurant upside down and created Fazbear's entertainment.

Not only did the get Fredbear's back on his feet, but by 1983, they've turned the franchise into a bit of multimedia empire with a TV show.

Plushies, toys, action figures, and most of all. . . The new Sister location Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. See, this newly revamped Fazbear franchise introduced a new slew of characters to the line up show named Fazbear and Friends, an old scrapped idea created by me years ago before they bought it.

So they added a chicken named Chica, a pirate fox named Foxy, a non-golden bunny named Bonnie and bear named Freddy.

Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica became the new faces of the hit restaurant Freddy Fazbear's, everything was back on the up and up. It was looking good. . . So good. . . That tragedy would soon strike again.

Then came. . . Your little brother, Christopher Afton. He feared the animatronics, he never liked them whenever your father would bring him around them.

And even worse when Michael would torment him about it, pranking him by using a Foxy mask and having his friends join in on the fun. Then that day in 1983 . . . When Chris was killed by the animatronic, I don't even want to go into it.

But it broke everyone.

The two animatronics were retired from performing and sent off the new pizzeria to be stored in the safe room. William did something in that backroom.

Then. . . 1985 approached. . . And those 5 children go missing at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, the animatronics start oozing and smelling horribly. Complaints came in left and right about the whole ordeal.

And. . . It turns out, that your father, William has been using the decommissioned Springbonnie suit to lure children into the backroom and. . . Kill them, getting rid of their bodies by stuffing them into animatronic suits.

An investigation begins and the pizzeria was soon closed down by the police.

But even while Afton was killing children, he somehow managed to create more animatronics, circus themed animatronics. Ballora, Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy, and Circus Baby.

Micheal. . . Y/n, you both wondered what happened to cause Elizabeth's deaths. . . How she somehow died and you didn't know what happened. I'll tell you.

He specifically designed these animatronics to kidnap and kill children inside of them. To make sure that the kid is alone and no adults or other kids are around.

Sadly, your little sister was. William turned his back and she ran off, straight to Circus Baby and was captured.

William just grew more and more unhinged. He left Elizabeth alone since he was working on your mother, planning to trap her inside of Ballora herself.

In which he succeeded.

More killings, more shut downs, more restaurants, more animatronics, more tragedy's. . . More curses.

William somehow managed to make you both immune to the bites or even death itself. When I was out of the picture. . . I was making a plan myself.

I saw how William turned on you both, how he abused you and how he blamed you for his mistakes. I was grieving and in an angry state for my daughter, I hated William and I hated everything he has done.

When he came back to me. . . When he found me. . . I couldn't let him know that I knew it was him all along. I couldn't break my act if I wanted him to follow through with my plan for revenge.

When he said he wanted to bring his daughter and son back. . . I thought he was mad. I was angry that he'd even dare say that or think that, but then. . . Manzuki came into play.

I honestly didn't really trust my old friend, but William wanted him to come and do it. So I obliged to it and called him over, what I didn't plan. . . Was Micheal being beaten to death by his father. . .

But I did know somehow this outbreak would happen, so I had to plan around it. When he came in to work in the pizzeria when Y/n was there, I knew she'd leave because she wasn't comfortable around her father.

I knew the damn vaccine was fake, I knew the animatronics were alive, and I knew I had to set those children free from their painful prison, but I knew William had to get what he deserves.

And he did. He died the same way those children did. . . He suffered their fate and was swallowed into the pits of hell.

I made that recording months ago. When I met those other people from the other world, I never expected them to be so experienced in this world, I never expected Y/n to be immune to bites or for Michael to be. . . Immortal.

But now. . . William is gone. The children are freed. . . And we're safe here.

~~~

"Why didn't you stop him?" Micheal asked.
"When he was killing those children, why didn't you stop him. Why'd you stay away?"
"Because. . . I was lost myself. . . I hated myself . . . I was nowhere near fine or getting anywhere in my life. I was stuck and broken and still am. . . But I'm stronger now. . . And those kids are free. . . That's all that matters now."

"William. . . Killed children. . ." Y/n muttered in disbelief. . . She couldn't understand.
"Oh. . . Y/n. . . I'm so sorry you never knew-"
"He did that to those children. . . He made Elizabeth's death happen. . . He. . . That bastard!!!'' she screamed as she grabbed a bottle and chucked it at the wall.

Micheal looked at her with shock but also with a understandable feeling.
". . . Did you know about this, Michael?" She asked.

Henry looked at Micheal and he didn't take his eyes off of his sister. He slowly answered.
". . . Yes. . ."

Her fists were balled as she tried to calm herself down.
"You knew. . . And never told me?"
"Y/n, I didn't-"
"Don't drop excuses for my protection, Micheal! You lied to me for how long?! Since 1983? 82? 81?! Why haven't you told me the truth?! After all beatings and the stress and pain we've been through together?! The assault and lies!! . . . You lied to me. . . Since the very beginning. . . Since Chris died. . . Since Mom and Elizabeth. . . "

"Y/n. . . It seems that. . . Whoever William kills. . . Their souls will be trapped in any animatronic. Wonder why those animatronics looked damaged?" Henry asked.
"Why?"
"Because even William tried to destroy them. . . To take their Remnant."

". . . Remnant?" Y/n said.
"A Remnant is a metallic substance which can be used to trap souls in inanimate objects, making it one of the main reasons behind the paranormal occurrences in the animatronics. . . William wanted the Remnant. . . To most likely keep himself alive forever and continue his work of slaughter. . . A Remnant is most likely what you two have, to be immune and never die. . ."

"Are you saying. . . He somehow gave us a Remnant? And now whatever we do. . . We can't die or. . ."
"Become one of the dead yes. . . And Y/n. . . I believe you passed it on to your little boy."
"No. . . I-. . . He. . ."
"But you said for inanimate objects! We're not inanimate."
"It still traps your soul. . . And basically. . . Without it, you'd both be dead by now and a dead body is a inanimate object, Y/n would have been dead by the first bite she's ever received, and that was from Chris. And you Micheal would have died from William's beatings. . . You are both technically. . . Dead but Alive."

Y/n sat down and held her head, thinking about her son.
"My son never died. . . Or was bitten. . . He can't have-"
"If he is bitten or gets killed early, the Remnant will activate and make him immortal. . ."
"What about if he ages and passes on?"
"A natural death. . . It's the simple way out and it won't trigger the immortality in him."

Y/n sighed and took it in, her son won't be cursed like her and her brother. She and Micheal both looked to Henry.
"Does that mean. . . Everyone we know. . . Will. . ."

Henry looked down and Micheal took in the gray hair on the sides of his head, realizing just how much time has passed and how much older Henry was.
"Yes. . . Everything and everyone you know. . . Will die. . . You will be here forever. . . Watching everything rise and fall, no matter what happens to you. Whether you die, get killed, stabbed, shot, ripped apart. . . Your Remnant will find a way to bring you back to life."

Y/n and Micheal both broke down to Henry, they hugged him together, saying how much they appreciate him. How he took care of them when they needed it, he was now about 50 years old or more.

"Uncle Henry, how are we going to live like this?" Y/n asked.
"I don't know. . . But you and Micheal will have each other. . . Once I'm gone. . . I'll watch over you two-"
"Don't say that, Uncle Henry.''
"We love you." Micheal said.
"I know you do. . . If I had the chance to adopt you two, I would. . . It wasn't your fault that everything happened like it did." Henry said.

Henry patted both of their heads, he smiled at them and kissed their heads.
"You're both great kids, and good siblings. . . Take care of each other when I'm gone." He said.

He hugged them again and didn't let them go.
"I love you, two, so much." He whispered.

~Y/n pov~

Henry ushered us off to the others, he said we needed to spend as much time as we could with everyone, because sooner or later, we'll loose them and live on.

The first thing I did was find Levi and Liam. They were both in the cabin, Levi had Liam sleeping on his chest on the couch.

I walked to the couch and kneeled by his side. I took in every detail of his face and Liam's; I brushed their hair aside and kissed them on the head.

"I love you two." I whispered.

I found a drawing pad and a pencil before beginning to draw them. Drawing the base and soon sculpting their bodies, I save the head for last since it's the most difficult part for me.

I took my time with it, Liam was such a sweet kid, something that was rarely found in Levi. But Liam did get his stubborn and bravery from his father.

It was impossible to believe that. . . I'll outlive my own son. It was terrifying. I'll outlive Levi. . . And Erwin, Hange, Mikasa. . . Even Uncle Henry. Everyone and everything I'll have will be gone.

I'll just have Micheal.

I added their sleeping faces and wrote the date. . . But soon remembered I didn't know the year. I placed the art on the table and stood before walking upstairs and into my bedroom.

I laid down and finally broke down crying in my pillow. Everything was crashing down on me at once. My father was finally gone, those poor children are free, Comrade is with them, Micheal and me were practically immortal. . .

~Micheal pov~

What was wrong with us. . . What did we do to deserve this. . . I know I deserve it. . . But not Y/n. . . She didn't deserve any of this. . . I should've shot her when all of this started. . . She wouldn't have remained immortal. . . It would've been quick and easy. . .

Then I could've turned it on myself.

Dammit. . .

It would've been so much easier.

I sat by the river as thought about everything. Father. . . I hope you're rotting in the pits of hell.

After everything you've done to us to those poor kids who never deserved such a fate. You stole their lives. . .

I just hope their resting now. . . I remained by the small moving river, rethinking my choices in life. I just wish I could apologize to Christopher myself.

If he were here. I'd do everything in my power to protect him. None of this should've happened. Manzuki, Uncle Henry, Father, Chris, Y/n, Mom, Elizabeth. . .

We should've been living a normal happy life, sure there would be struggles, Liz growing up and becoming a woman, Chris doing whatever he wanted, Y/n becoming a detective for them, me. . . I don't care about me. Mother should've opened her own ballet company.

Everyone should've lived their own lives, not this.
"Micheal."

I glanced at the black boots and already knew who it was.
"Mikasa. . . What do you need?" I asked.
"Something is wrong. . . What is it?"
"Nothing that involves you." I muttered, "Trust me, I'm saving you from a confusing conversation."

She sat beside me and waited in silence.
"Aren't you supposed to be with Eren?" I questioned.
"Eren is busy with Hange. . ."
"Right. I thought you'd be a little more obsessive with him."
"Obsessive?'
"Yes. . . Have you never noticed how attached to him you are? Jeez, even Jean tries from time to time to flirt with you."
"Jean?" She said.
"Wow. . ." I scoffed.

I could tell she was thinking about my situation. Mikasa was already dragged through ringer with her life, I'm sure of that. I don't want to add to more of that struggle she has to take care of.
"You can tell me-"
"Trust me, Mikasa. . . You won't want to hear it."
"I can handle it. I've heard worse."
"Oh really? . . . Mikasa, what would you do, if you could never die?"
"What?"
"If you were immortal? What would you do? If you were told that you couldn't die, if you got shot or eaten alive, somehow you'll come back again and live, and see all of your friends and family age and die around you. What would you do?" I asked.

"I. . . I don't know. . . I'd be. . . Upset."
"Just upset?"
"Well."
"Mikasa. . . I can't die. You know that because Henry told you I was killed, that he shot my head with a bullet. And I'm back again. How my sister is
"immune, we can't die. And we know. . . We have to live with hearing and seeing you all age and grow old and die. . . I don't mean that in a bad way, I'm just so confused and. . . I'm. . . I'm scared." I confessed.

"I don't want this. To live forever. . . I want to die. I want to see my little siblings again and see my mother. . . Not live in this cruel place. . ." I sighed.

"Micheal. . . I'm sorry about. . . Your life. . ."
"Don't be. . . Tch, I deserve it honestly. . . After what I did to my brother. . . And everything since then. . . I deserve it. But Y/n doesn't. She's been a victim and a puppet her whole life to our father. . . She always had a kind heart, she deserves to have her own family. . . Not to watch them perish in front of her soon."

I felt her hand touch my shoulder, she took it back and hugged her knees like I did.
"Sometimes I wish I could have all the time in the world. . ." She muttered.
". . . Yeah. . . I thought the same. . . Also. . . You forgot this." I said before pulling out the red scarf out of my jacket.

She looked up at me and saw the scarf.
"I-I thought I lost it." She said before I wrapped it around her neck.
"Yeah. . . You didn't. It just slipped off when you were helping us fight the dead."

"Thank you." She said.
"No problem. . . Also. . . You should really tell Eren how you feel."
"W-What?"
"You heard me. Tell Eren how you really feel towards him. Your lives are short, and the more time you waste, the less you'll have to have your own family. . . You don't want to miss that beautiful opportunity. . . I know I wouldn't. . . Your a great and strong woman, Mikasa. Hm. . . Mikasa. . . Do you know what means in Spanish?"
"Spanish?"

I looked at her and showed a small grin.
"It's language. . . Mikasa means, My Home. Mikasa, your Eren's home. He always needs you and you need him, you protect him and shelter him like a real home. . . Go and tell him before it's too late. . . And trust me when I say this. . . If I had the chance to fix my mistakes, I would do it in a heartbeat. . ." I said.

A glimmer of hope sparked in her eyes, she hugged me and started to run off to Eren. Eren better accept her, if not, I'll kick his ass myself.

I'll beat him harder than my own father did to me.

I stood but was immediately shoved down by Y/n.
"You gave someone a little shot. I thought you two were gonna kiss or something." She laughed.
"Ha ha ha."
"Yeah, you've never been good with the ladies after all."
"Shut it. . ."

She laughed before falling quiet again.
"This is it. . ." She said.
"Yeah. . . This is it. . ." I muttered.
"Micheal. . . I never told you how much I loved you."

I looked at her and saw tears overspilling her eyes already.
"Y/n." I said before hugging her, "Don't cry. . . Please. . ." I said.

I looked at her and grinned.
"Did you know that when you smile, your tongue touches the roof of your mouth."

She smiled to test it and I grinned.
"You look so nice when you smile like that. It looks good on you." I said as I cleaned her tears.
"We shouldn't cry. . . We should be happy." I added.

She hugged my chest and buried her face in my shoulder.
"Thank you. . . Mikey. . ." She mumbled.
"Your welcome. . . Sis. . ." I answered.

~3rd pov~

A couple of months passed by. Their town grew bigger and expanded larger, Erwin became the new Commander since Quinn wanted to retire and be with his own family.

Hange was the new leader of the undead experiments, to test and see what other types there were out there in the world. Levi of course became another Captain of a new Squad beside Captain Riftan.

Y/n remained the General and Micheal was her Second in Command. The titan shifters were put to good use, using their size and strength to create more walls and use their hardening for protection and make more weapons for the undead.

Liam began his training to become a soldier with Levi and Riftan both, Micheal would be his babysitter whenever he felt alone since Liam reminded him of Chris.

Everything was going good, Jean, Sasha and Connie became the top hunters of the hunting crew. Mikasa and Annie helped with the gardening when they were free, Eren and Armin would talk about joining the defense squad.

Reiner and Bertolt would good fighters as well, Annie would always beat them in a match. Mike and Kenny would play poker and lose their bets to Micheal since he was taught by Uncle Henry the secrets of card games.

He would have all their riches. Alcohol, coins, food and weapons of course. Lilo would watch Mikasa and Annie fight, wondering if she could be like them one day.

Eren and Mikasa had started dating finally. Micheal felt proud that he urged her to confess what she really felt. Sasha would always follow Micheal for extra food, and of course he would give her some extras.

It was like time had stopped for Micheal and Y/n. They knew this life would be over soon, but they had to enjoy it.

Meanwhile, Uncle Henry made his daughter a final grave, right beside Comrade's. He placed a small marionette puppet on the grave and said his goodbyes, even bringing small roses to her grave on her birthday.

His gray hair was becoming more showable nowadays, he'd laugh and be teased about his age by Liam, he didn't mind at all and teased the boy back, calling him a even shorter version of his father.

Which would always offend both father and son.

He knew he won that argument.

~~~

A couple days later, outside of the walls.

There was the burned down pizzeria. The fire was out and ashes remained there. The shells of Circus Baby, Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy and Ballora remained there.

The dead still wondered around. Finding the backroom and walking over the missing lost pieces of metal and flesh. But something was moving in the ash.

It's metal claws finding something and dragging it back to it's body. It wore the white face and red nosed mask with a small party hat.

The one blue eyed jumble of wires rose from the ashes and looked around at the fallen place.

Seeing nothing but burned wood and memories.

It weakly limped out of the area and faced one of the dead beings. It snarled it's jaws at the wire being before walking off. The being saw a mirror and looked at it's body.

It's one eye glowing before snapping it's head around to see something else moving in the black fallen ashes.

A burned animatronic, flesh melted into the limbs and crushed together. The low growls and snarls, it rose up from the ashes just like the other did.

It glanced at it's hands and painfully turned his hands into fists.

He knew. . .

"I. . . Always. . . Come back." His broken static voice echoed when he laid his rotten eyes at the other being.

". . . Those brats. . ." He snarled.

The one eyed being backed away and turned to the streets, beginning to run off and away from the new risen being.

Springtrap.

He began to stumble out of the burned building and towards the crowding dead beings. His breath shallow and painful, his feet aching as he moved forward.

Blood stained on his body. Crushing weight. Tight space.

"Micheal. . . Micheal. . . Micheal. . . Y/n. . . Y/n. . . Both of you. . . Both. . . Brats. . . They know. . . I always come back. . ."

He began to find his way to their safe place that won't be safe for long.

~~~

Elsewhere, back at the old neighborhood where Y/n and Micheal used to live, came a new arrival.

"Where. . . Are we?" A girl asked.
". . . I dunno. . . But stay close. . . They're still missing after all. . ."
"Y'know it wasn't nice of you to break my arm-"

"We don't know you so shut it." Another male said.
"Woah!!! This is epic!!''
"Be quiet, there could be enemies nearby!"
"Stop worrying, guys. . . Just stay together."

"But-"
"Shh. . . You hear that?"
"Look." A man said.

The group of unknown strangers saw Pierre and Nicolas strolling on their horses. They saw the dead rotten bodies on the ground and the old dried blood everywhere.

Nicolas smiled as he pulled up to them.
"Why hello there! Are you survivors? You look pretty clean to be here."
"Who are you!?" A guy said as he held his sword to him.
"Whoa, it's cool. I'm Nicolas, this is my lover, Pierre."

Pierre smiled and waved at them.
"You have children with you! Are you all safe? What are your names?" He asked.
". . . I'm Zeke, this is Pieck, Porco, Gabi, Falco, and Colt. . . I don't know who these people are though.'' Zeke answered as he looked through and empty window to a back abandoned garden.

A girl stepped up and said.
"I am Petra, this is Oluo, Gunther, Ymir, Historia, Marco, Floch and Eld. We are looking for our friends who went missing four years ago! Their names are Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Captain Levi, Hange, Mike, Connie, Jean, Sasha, and Commander Erwin Smith. Do you have by any chance seen them?" She asked.

"Or a trio named by Reiner, Bertolt or Annie?" Zeke asked.

Nicolas smiled and laughed before looking at Pierre.
"My love! They know our soldiers!"

"Soldiers?" Falco muttered.
"Why yes, Captain Riftan found two males by the name of Micheal Afton and Levi Ackerman, and also found a group of new people a couple months ago actually. We can bring you all back to our home. If you promise to follow our lead and not hurt us." Nicolas smiled.

Petra looked at her squad and they agreed, but weren't sure of the others.
"We'll come. By the way. . . Where are we?" Pieck asked nicely.
"Huh? You guys are just like those newbies, this is. . . Earth? I don't know where you come from but, the dead are alive. . . And they do devour who some call. . . What are they called again, Love?"
"Titan-Shifter." Pierre said.
"Oh yeah, Titan shifters. So. . . If any of you have that problem, don't use it. No. Matter. What." Nicolas warned.

"What are the dead alive thing- Oh My God!!!" Oluo yelled when he saw a charger running at the group.

Pierre aimed a arrow with a bomb at the end and shot it into the neck of the charger before Nicolas triggered the bomb.

The large body fell and the noise began to draw in the other dead.

"We'd better hurry! The children can hop on my horses, you can ride our horses and we'll cover you. They follow us anyway!" Nicolas said before putting Falco, Gabi on one and letting Pieck ride the horse.

"Follow us now!" Pierre said in a hard rough French voice.

The couple ran and the group of survivors followed.
"Also! Don't use your gear yet! The dead can run! Climb! And jump really high!! They'll attack you and turn you into one of them with one bite or scratch!!! Stay alert!!" He said as he shot down a hunter and a spitter.

"Run!'' Gabi yelled.

They couldn't believe what they heard, until the wave of the rotten corpses began to flood the town behind them.

"OH MY GOD!!" Floch yelled.

~~~

Micheal sighed as he walked on. He heard a small voice from the wall in the dark. He saw a small glowing eye and looked closer, the wired body stared at him and his body.

Before he could move, he was dragged into the darkness by the wires and had his mouth covered shut before feeling a sharp agonizing pain in his abdomen.

~~~

Meanwhile. . . The dead were drawn to another sound as well. Seeing a large shadow cast over them, when they looked up. . . They saw what looked to be. . .

A Titan.

~~~

Y/n could feel that something was wrong. Terribly wrong.

Micheal went out for a late night stroll and still hasn't returned. She went out herself and waited for her brother, only to see him walking to her with a grin on his face.

"Micheal?"
"Hey." He said, he looked tired, like very tired. His eyes were awake but his body. . . Wasn't.

Her eyes went down to his stomach and she saw blood on his shirt.
"Micheal, what-"
"We're safe now. . . That's all that matters."
"Micheal-"
"We're safe now that's all that matters."
"Micheal, what is wrong with you!"

"We. Are. Safe. Now. That's. All. That. Matters."

~The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALRIGHT!! DON'T SKIP!!

THIS IS A VOTE FOR. . . PERHAPS AND SEQUEL TO THIS STORY!!

👍 = Yes!!

❌ = no!

CAST YOUR VOTES!!!!!

Stay tuned and seeya soon guys gals and non binary pals 💜💙💖

I loved this story 😁 goodbye for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 1.4K 48
Taylor's Version (Updated) DESCRIPTION ↓ Moving to Utah is the last think y/n ever wanted to do, but her worst nightmare came true. After the tragi...
768K 22K 46
Afton Robotics LLC; voted America's most reliable tech company since 1983, is known mainly for making animatronics for a pizzeria chain owned by Fazb...
3.4K 101 22
*Movie* William Afton x Fm Reader ☆☆☆ ~Y/n and William have been dear friends to each other ever since college, they were partners in every class and...
324 17 14
What happens when everything takes place in the 21st century? ~ ~ ~ William Afton. Co-Owner of an 80's themed, animatronic filled, pizzeria. Ethan Vi...