Kynedy Carter

By beee_harmony

The story of an interesting Carter kid, she was far from the spotlight for spending her life in New York. Her... More

beginning-1
social trash-2
goods-3
auntie...4
running...5
boat... 6
j's...7
zipping... 8
twin...9
babybaby...10
mall cop...11
sunsets...12
cousins...14
dad has a date... 15
space... 16
carpets...17
hate... 18
remember me...19
summer love...20
who...21
waterfalls...22
mommy...23
silence...24
feelings...25
legally speaking...26
field day...27

people... 13

346 12 1
By beee_harmony

"So you said you are from where again? Look I thought you were from California?", I asked.

"No I am from Nevada actually I used to live there then my family moved over here when I was ten because of business stuff", the girl looked at me annoyed.

"Ok cool, do you like life in California?"

"I mean yeah everyone I know is here I miss some old friends. I don't talk to them much but we visit Las Vegas every once in a while.", she explained.

"Thats nice."

"And you are from New York, man I love to go to the shops in New York they have so many cool stuff. Time Square is pretty cool but too many people for my liking."

"New York is packed with rats and people for sure I loves growing up there. There is so much to explore and its all kind of close to the apartments. My area was a nice little Puerto Rico, we had everything you could possibly need in 20 minutes of walking", I reminisced.

"That's cool my parents one time went to Puerto Rico they didn't really like it. You know if you want to be friends with me your gonna have to join me when I hang out with Kylie and Kendall. You do know who they are?", she emphasized her question.

"I am aware of their existence, I do not know about hanging out with them. I do not agree with most of what their family stands for, I will think about that. But if that is your requirement for being your friend I am not sure we can make this work.", I admitted.

"No I think I will pass I can tell you are a boring person you just judge people for their families." She grinned before walking off.

I was gonna say something but I decided against speaking to her, I knew whatever I tried next her mind was made up and I was no one to stand in way of that. I took a deep breath and kept it moving I notice near dad was a boy holding my brother. He looked to be my age and he looked like a conversation could start there. 

"Oh there you are Kid, have you met Kameer? He is going to be in your school, and he is working at my studio my little intern", both of us looked at him embarrassed.

"Dad you know saying little intern is straight up mean it is like diminishing his work." I chuckled, "Besides that hi Kameer, I am Kynedy it is nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too thank you for mentioning that point for me. It is cool though Mr. Carter is a good boss."

"Okay you call me if he is giving you any trouble", I warned.

"I am sorry Kameer, Kyd made a good point anyways I will be over here watching from a distant.", my dad walked over to the side.

"You just moved here right? I do not think I saw you the first few times they had events.", he asked.

"Yeah I have been here less than a month, I was finishing the school year in New York to avoid lost credits or confusion of subjects. I also needed to get the stuff from my moms house and move them out.", I explained.

"Oh I see what grade are you going into?", he asked.

"9th grade, well mid night grade I have high school credit already", I smiled.

"Cool I am heading into 10th grade. So you got friends here? Are you a big mingle person?"

"I mean I am somewhat social but no big friends groups. I was mainly grieving and figuring out my new circumstance in life. Then Bey had Rumi and Sir so it is wasn't to go out and meet people.",
Sir started crying Kameer looked unsure of what do, I was in big sister mode.

"I got him", he handed Sir over. I rocked him a little bit and patted his back, then the smell hit me. I looked at his tiny pants he had a blow out.

"And that is babies for you", he chuckled.

"At least he has relief I hate to see them uncomfortable. This is now a dad and Bey problem. DADDD", I continued to hold him.

"Woah that's a lot of poop, I'll take him inside, just check you don't have poop on you.", he grabbed Sir.

"And it got on me", I looked at the sleeves of my shirt and my hands, "Give a minute I got to change and wash this off."

"Go one I should be here or close by", he winked.

I walked inside I could see my dad working on changing Sir, I pointed my sleeves and he laughed. I went over to my room not to far down the hallway, I had few other shirts laying out. I grabbed a tube top because it was hot outside. I still went for a light sweater to cover in case I felt uncomfortable.

I walked outside looking for Kameer he popped up behind me scaring me just a little bit.

"You should of seen your face.", He let a scream mimicking mine.

"Haha very funny, you got me", I let a small laugh.

"So what do you during a regular day?", he asked.

"I get up help clean a little bit, play with Blue, and help out with the twins. Some days I just watch tv the majority of the day. It depends summer break lets me do anything. I also didnt go for summer camps and all that just because I wasn't sure how I was gonna feel now.", I admitted, "What is a regular day like for you?"

"Funny you should mention that I lost my dad to death about a year ago I get where you are coming from. You def need time I found myself saying I am over it and then crying on the floor five minutes later. It happens even now. On my day to day life I usually spend some time of my day play video games, helping my mom clean and cook, going to work, and I have beach volleyball not competitively but for fun with friends. Maybe you can join us one day."

An invitation I wonder how serious he is about that. I don't know if he likes me, pities me or is being nice.

"I am down to try that I have done volleyball but not at the beach."

"Okay I will let you know, but I do need your number. Can I have your number please?", he asked.

He had his phone out and ready for the contact. I mean if that isn't a sign we will have at least a friendship, I don't know what is.

"Here you can put any random name if you want.", he smiled.

I simply put Kyn Carter 🦄 a level of mystery and immaturity was there.

"Just text me your number", I informed informed him.

Once his number popped up, I let him customize the name he put meerkat 🐈‍⬛ with a cat emoji.

"Alright well that's set."

"So you like working for my dad? Don't worry I can't and wont fire you, this doesn't get to my dad."

"He's a good boss he has the right balance of some personal details, learning skills, and doing work. I can't complain I like that I work for my position to go up higher."

"That's cools he is a genius he has taught me about working in the studio. I am always impressed his knowledge and his skills. Bey is also pretty cool in the studio", I thought about it.

They don't take me often to the studio but when I have been there it is pretty fun. I added a little to my dads song and now everytime they play it I feel like the coolest.

"Yeah thats pretty cool, you see that girl waving there", I nodded, "that's my momma I think she is trying to head out. I wish I could keep talking more we gotta some things to do."

"Oh no dont worry, go on. Hopefully we'll talk later or meet again", I said.

"Wait I need a picture of you two we want to add all our guest to the book.", Bey interupted.

We stood there I was trying my best to get him going and not be awkward in the photos. He made his way out and there was relief he made it back.

Thats until I heard Rumi crying and like I said it hurts me to see them uncomfortable. Beyoncé and I looked at each other.

"If you go it might give you a chance to meet Holly she is a sweet girl.", Beyoncé nudged me.

I walked my way poor girl was about to cry of fear she couldn't get her to calm down. I extended my arms out and she was quick to pass a me a fussy room. I could tell it was gas I knew she ate a bit earlier. Giving the old pat I heard some fast burps.

"It was gas, you did good keeping her calm", I said.

"Thank you I was terrified I did something wrong babies are cute, but I don't know what they want.", she admitted.

"Yeah it is a guessing game, I am Kynedy by the way and you are?", I still wanted to introduce myself, you know establish a connection. I dont want it to be forced conversation.

"I am Holly, omg you are Carters kid", she put the clues together.

"Yes my dad is Jay Z", I answered.

"Cool very cool, I thought Beys daughter was younger?", she looked at me confused.

"Bey isn't my momma you're thinking about Blue.", I corrected her.

"Oh I see, thanks for helping out with Blue. So do you like California I am aware you guys did just move over here?"

"It is so pretty out here I have explored the Catalina Islands, Newport Beach, and San Diego all nice areas I really like it. I need to explore more.", I answered.

"Cool I grew up in California there is a lot to explore out here it is so big. I don't know a lot about SoCal, I am from Northern California. That is about 5-6 hours from here", she said.

"Oh cool that is far, maybe I will go up North one day", I said.

"Yeah and you let me know I will show you all the fun stuff up North", she smiled.

"Cool"

"KYNDEDYYYYY", I heard Blue yell.
She was walking dramatically over ny way.

"That is Blue", we both laughed.

"What happened Blue?", I asked.

"This girl knocked me off my own swing set!!", she said.

"Are you okay? No scratches I see", I looked up and down looking for any scrapes.

"No I am fine but it isn't fair come fight her for me.", I smacked my face.

"I am not fighting kids you know that but we can go talk to her.", I said.

"Let's go", she pulled my hand.

"Slow down I am holding Rumi", I retracted my arm.

She was real mad, I looked at the girl she had a smug look on her face. She acted like she was the owner of the swingset. I looked at her and I couldn't help but laugh this was all so childish.

"Whats funny", the girl on the swing looked at me. She had all the sass in the world I couldn't help laugh a little harder.

"No nothing honey. Why aren't you girls on the swings there are three more?", I asked.

"That one is special is has pink", one them spoke up.

"And that one is purple, the third one is yellow, the fourth blue, they're all special. Pink is overrated, get on them I will give you a push", I said.

"No that's not fair", the girl screamed.

"Get on the swings girls, and you calm down I need you to understand everyone gets turns at the swings. Blue also gets her turn on the swing. You wanna be mad go cry about it somewhere else. You got five more minute on the swing", I said.

"But I want to get on the swing", Blue whispered to me.

"Everyone takes a turn and switches swings okay? We all get turns and you can get a chance at the pink one.", I suggested.

"Yeah" some of them chimed in.

The girl stormed off I let Blue take it, I was still doing the switch. I know this was peak age everyone should get a special pink swing. Beyoncé was speeding her way over to me the girl in hand.

I looked at her and she looked at me. She gave me the whats going on, I simply pointed to the smiling girls I was light pushing.

"There's my baby Rumi, Sir just made his rounds to his dad. I will grab my baby girl", she said breaking the silence. Rumi was overjoyed for her momma she was lunging to her momma.

"Mrs. BEY she stole my swing.", the little girl said.

"Kynedy did you help her steal the swing?", she asked me.

"No Blue came over to me telling me the girl pushed her off the swing. These girls were just standing waiting for the swing. She wanted to be the only one on the swing, I told them to get on. Then I told her she can be on there for five minutes and they would switch all get the pink swing. She stormed off.", I explained.

"Oh... Blue did you let the girls get on the other swings?", she asked.

"Yeah I just said I would be on the pink one, they didn't want to get on. Then she pushed me."

"Jaz did you push her?", Beyoncé asked.

"She didn't want to get off, I wanted the swing. It's not my fault she was weak."

If looks could kill Jaz would be long gone.

"If you were having a problem you should of first called an adult the way you ran to me. You wanted to share the swing yes it was wrong for Blue to hog it but you can't push other kids for what you want. I think Kynedy had a good idea everyone gets five minutes, you all get swings and a turn on the pink one. However first you have to apologize to Blue that was mean of you to push her off.", Beyoncé said.

"I don't want to."

"No apology no swing, imagine how you would feel being pushed of your own swing.", she reasoned with her.

"I am sorry Blue", Jaz said

"It's okay I am sorry for not sharing", Blue said.

"Alright looks like all swings are taken, just a wait a bit and you can switch." Beyoncé smiled, "you wanna stay with them I am going to be nearby."

"I can stay a while no harm", I offered.

"Okay I am gonna mingle a bit more I bring some parents over to watch them better." She said.

"Okay"

"I got a timer girls to make it fair you still got three minutes so just swing as high as you can go.", I cheered them on.

Jaz still looked upset she ran off again I knew there was gonna be more trouble. She brought her mom and her sister to fight me, I was holding in my laughter.

They looked mad and offended just by my presence, I already knew she was super entitled. Beyoncé was not that far off she caught the first word and stopped her conversation.

"She was the one who hit me", she yelled.

"I did not hit that little girl, ask them", I said.

"Yeah no Kynedy did not hit her I have been watching from a far. She did push Blue off the swing.", Beyoncé stepped in.

I stepped back to let the girls know it was time to switch. So there was Lilia, Ryan, and Katie on the swings Jay came over tumbling Ryan down. I snatched her up real quick throwing screams and punches.

Her mom was yelling at me to drop her I did just so her mom yanked her daughter and stormed off. Beyoncé and I looked at each other mentally both agreeing the apple is not far from the tree.

"I will go tell security right now", she whispered, "I am sorry Ryan, are you okay"

"Yeah I still got the pink swing", she smiled.

"Alright I have to go talk to the security and her parents.", she walked away.

It might get messy I was just focused on the kids. I saw a little boy playing in the sand alone with like no buckets. He looked like needed some materials I went to the play chest Blue had outside and I got the stuff to play with sand. I also got water as well.

"Can I join you", I asked him.

"Yes if we can share", he looked at me.

"Of course what's your name?" He reached out for a bucket.

"Levi and your name"

"I am Kynedy", I smiled.

I told the girls to switch, while him and I began to build a sandcastle. Then Titan joined us so did Blue and one of the girls that stay. Julez joined us I looked around we were the last ones left.

We had built up a nice castle had a lot of detail and random mountains on the side. It was very fun I felt like a 5 year old living out her dream and we had a big crew. Then the Ryan and Levi left so it was just the cousins by then we made our way inside the house.

"Long day", Beyoncé said.

"Eventful to say the least, at least I know there are people in my age range here. That was fun.", I said.

"Yeah glad you got to meet some of the kids around here. Then when you start school you will meet more people and more friends", my dad jumped in the conversation.

"For sure"

I felt like I was the only teenager in California thankfully I am not they exist. I met them finally and I will be having friends eventually.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 1.7K 17
After 3 years of finally meeting her mother and spending time with her. She is finally forced to live with her due to the way the papers were organiz...
49.3K 4.8K 54
It's been 6 years since Beyoncé's passing and we see how Onika has adjusted to life. One night as she cares for her children, she receives an urgent...
54.9K 2.6K 44
"Whatever Our Souls Are Made Of, Yours And Mine Are The Same" Beyoncé Knowles was a young woman who, much to her parents' disappointment, had not fou...
100K 3.7K 31
As You May Know Beyoncé Who Is Originally From Houston, Texas, Is The Mother Of 7 Year Old Caleb Jenkins. In This Story You'll See Beyoncé Encounter...