The Guardian

By Saphireblueelf

Some of you may reckonize the first chapter, I wrote it as a one shot. Now I have decided to make it a book. ... More

The new kid
School
Shopping trip
Punishment
A day off
Back to school
Finding Levi
A happy day
The Prince of Mystery
The dom and the fem
Calvary
Clans
Kenny
Sweet revenge
Cutting ties
Party Poison
My chosen brat
Council Debacle
Kenny's Surprise

A night of pleasure

157 4 2
By Saphireblueelf

⚠️ smutt ⚠️

It's been three years since that day. Eren sat up rubbing the sleep from his face. He looked around the bedroom. Levi wasn't there. Shaking his head, he pulled his lanky frame form the bed. He had grown over a foot in the past three years. It didn't stop him from wearing more feminine clothing. Levi didn't seem to mind how tall he was. He liked to joke that Eren was his favorite tree to climb.

Eren walked out into he hall. He had a blue crop top and panties on. Everyone who lived at the Ackerman headquarters took the sight of the tall man in women's clothing as normal, no one ever said anything to him about it. The necklace Levi had given him that day, still dangled around his neck. He was the crown princess of the Ackerman clan.

Eren hadn't heard anything from his father in all the time he was here. His mother checked in from time to time. She found a new boyfriend and seemed pretty happy with her life. His parents had divorced a few months after Eren moved in here. His mother was glad Eren was in a good place.

Eren checked the bathroom first, mostly cause he had to use it. Then he went to search the rest of the house. No Levi in the playroom, or observation rooms, no Levi on the second floor at all. Eren wondered down to the first floor. The kitchen and living rooms were both empty. He headed towards the office.

"He is a Yeager, by blood. You need to make it official." Kenny's voice spoke out from the almost closed door.

"Its official to anyone who needs to know." Levi muttered.

"That maybe, but with Zeke's disappearance..." Eren pushed the door open. He leaned against the door jam.

"What happened to Zeke?" He asked. Levi was sitting at his desk. Kenny was behind his. Over the last year, since Levi graduated, Kenny had been having Levi learn more of the family businesses.

"No one knows. Many think he ran off with some lover." Kenny shrugged.

"Or dad did something?" Eren pondered out loud.

"Your father has been quite docile of late." Kenny smirked. Eren had, had no contact at all from his father since the night he ordered Eren to kill himself. His parents had gotten divorced. Which was easy since they never really were married as Grisha Yeager had a whole other life he hid from them. Kenny had told Eren all about this a few years ago.

"Whatever, I'm tired are you coming up to bed soon?" He asked Levi.

"The council has requested your presence." Levi told him.

"When and why?" Eren muttered. Levi smiled. He rose from his desk coming up to Eren.

"Day after tomorrow, and because there are questions about your loyalties." Levi pulled himself up on Eren's body to kiss his lips. Eren grinned down at him once they separated.

"I'm where I want to be." He told the small ravenette.

"Good answer, now let's go get dick." Levi took his hand. He turned to look at his uncle. "That was all you needed from me wasn't it?" he asked.

"Yeah, go fuck, just have him before the council in forty eight." Kenny waved them away. Eren pulled Levi out of the room.

"You didn't do anything to Zeke, did you?" He asked.

"Now you sound like Kenny." Levi grouched. They walked up to their bedroom. Eren lifted Levi up, pinning him to the wall. His lips locked with the shorter males. Their tongues wrestled for a bit as Eren's larger hands held Levi's wrists above his head.

Eren worked his leg in between Levi's rubbing his knee into the others cock Levi groaned. Eren's free hand pushed up under Levi's shirt. The warmth made the smaller man shudder. Slowly, Eren moved his hand upwards. He pressed it over the quivering stomach up the hard abs, all the way to the nipples that poked into his palm. He rubbed his hand over them as Levi squirmed trapped between him and the wall. Levi moaned. Eren moved his mouth to lick at the hard nubs.

"Ah, you fucking brat, put me down!" Levi growled. Instead of answering, Eren sucked one nipple into his mouth. He rolled it around his tongue. His other hand was twirling the nipple through his thumb and forefinger. Levi let out a soft moan as he tried to press his legs together. He was hard as hell.

Over the years they were together, Levi had slowly over came his issue with not being able to cum unless he was bitten. It was only with Eren this development took place. He still never came if he was working someone else in the play room. They had their methods of torture.

"Eren...." Levi moaned out the name. Eren drew back slightly. He looked into the lust darkened eyes, a smirk on his lips.

"Is my little raven hungry?" He purred.

"You fucking brat." Levi panted. Eren stepped back. He pulled Levi down to his feet before letting him go. As his hands came away from the ravenette, he took the short with him. Eren backed up to the bed.

Levi's hungry eyes strayed over the thick toned body. Eren wasn't muscled, but he wasn't fat either. He looked so goddammit good tonight. Levi thought. Moving forward, Levi kicked his shoes off. Eren bit his lip as he sat down on the bed. Pushing himself back, he laid down to look up at his boyfriend.

Levi pulled his own pants off. He kicked them aside. Naked he crawled up onto the bed. He knelt looking down at the teen beneath him. "How is it you turn me on just by looking at me?" He muttered.

"Because I'm naughty and you know it!" Eren chuckled. He sat up wrapping his arms around Levi's waist. Kissing the bare chest he moved up to his collar bone. Levi's hands fisting into his hair, Eren kissed along the sensitive skin there, getting rewarded with a soft groan from Levi.

"Eren, what is your plan once you graduate tomorrow?" Levi asked.

"Have sex with you, party and go meet the council." Erne ticked of as he kissed and sucked on Levi's neck.

"What if you didn't meet the council? What if you didn't need to be part of the clans? What would you do?" Levi pressed, massaging the others shoulders. Eren paused.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Eren asked. Levi slapped him on the back of the head.

"NO!" He hissed. "Just, I'm curious what your plans would be if you hadn't met me." Levi pressed.

"I would be dead." Eren stated starring him in the eye. "If not for you, my father would have succeeded in killing me at some point. I owe you my life." Eren affirmed.

"If the council asks, you would pledge your life to me?" Levi inquired. Eren leaned back putting his hands behind him to hold himself up.

"Levi, I did that the day you saved me from my father. I did it again the day you put this around my neck.." He lifted the pendent. "And I will do it again as many times as you ask. I'm yours to do with however you see fit." He told him. Levi smirked. It was a greatly arousing look on the dark heated face.

"Good, because I plan to claim you in front of the council." He told Eren. Eren blinked.

"Wait doesn't that mean..." He began.

"That I plan to marry you someday, make you my queen, have you rule beside me?" Levi finished. He leaned forward pressing Eren back into the bed. He kissed the younger teen. "You bet your ass it does. I just wanted to make sure you still felt the same." Levi kissed Eren's neck.

"Now, my lover, you have too much clothing on." He hooked his finger into the crotch of the panties. Brushing Eren's erection, he tugged gently on the material.

"Then do something about that." Eren hissed out. Levi kissed, sucking on Eren's collar bone as he toyed with the material, rubbing it into the huge erection. Levi loved Eren beyond all reason. He wondered just what the council planned to do with him. Tonight wasn't the time to worry about it. Tonight he was going to make love to his lover. The world could screw itself for now.

Levi rocked back, he kissed down Eren's tanned chest. His mouth joined his hand as he kissed the head of Eren's cock through the silky panties. Using his teeth, Levi pulled them off of the teen. Erne thrust his hips forward to help. Levi licked the head moving down to swallow the cock. Eren groaned.

Levi bobbed up and down over the cock a few times. He pulled it out of his mouth, as Eren let out a frustrated sigh. Levi snickered. He slipped his tongue through Eren's ass crack making the other jump. Levi's finger slipped inside him, he twirled it around adding more. Not that Eren needed to be stretched, they had sex pretty much every day.

Levi pulled back. He moved between Eren's legs. Reaching down he toyed with the crop top rubbing his hands over it. As he did this, he pressed his tip into Eren. The boy hissed, moaning his pleasure.

"How do you still make me want you." Eren groaned.

"Because I'm that damn good." Levi chuckled filling the teens ass with his thick hard cock. Eren cried out, arching his back, he gripped the sheet.

"YESS!" He agreed. Levi laughed. He set a face paced rhythm that had Eren panting in minutes. Levi laid on top of the slender chest. He kissed Eren's lips. Those long arms slid around him, holding him in place as he took, and gave pleasure to he man beneath him.

Eren twitched, Levi smirked he found his favorite spot. Eren groaned as Levi smashed it harder. Then stopped. He pulled out. Eren cried from the emptiness.

"Roll over." Levi ordered him. Eren did so. Levi pulled his hips up to meet him. He rammed hard into him a few times. Eren cried out a lusty yes each time.

"My little bratty slut." Levi moaned. He took ahold of Eren's crop top to have something to hold onto. He pounded him relentlessly as he listened to the teens cries of absolute pleasure. Levi smiled darkly. He wouldn't ever let anyone take this from him.

With a howl of pleasure he filled Eren with his cum. Eren cried out cumming from pure exhilaration. He pulled Levi into his arms, tucking the teen into him.

"I love you, Levi." He cooed kissing his head.

"Not nearly as much as I love you." Levi acknowledged, even though he knew the teen was asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 410 9
Eren in a sophomore in high school. He has a simple life. A best friend, a sister who looks out for him, parents that treat him well. His life is bor...
39.4K 1.1K 28
Levi has a rough home life his mother died and he was put into care the people who looked after him were cruel they hurt him One day levi had enough...
949 27 21
Eren is a school boy. He gets picked on for not having a mom, just an abusive father. Levi, the most popular guy in the school, is not one of them. H...
2.3K 257 36
Eren is a normal guy until he discovers he has titan shifting abilities and is recruited by the scouts... It's just what he wanted to get what he nee...