ORANGE

De mn_duh

A opacarophile type of person who loves sunset more than anything and hates school a lot, always skipped noon... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
EPILOGUE

59

437 23 1
De mn_duh

Sitting straight at the hospital bed where you're laying at. You woke up feeling some pains on your back, shoulder and arms.

Minju who's already awake before you could open your eyes, glance at your direction before looking back at the window watching the sun slowly rising.

" Happy Birthday " Minju greeted.

Hearing what she said, you look at her direction and glance at the view she's watching, it's beautiful watching the sun rising but for your opinion watching the sun setting is more beautiful and breathaking.

You remember it's your birthday, but you don't care at it at all. You think birthday's are just useless, celebrating it only once in a year is very annoying.

People usually celebrate their birthdays spending lots of money to just prepare for it even though it just last for 24 hours and just last on a day.

You think that celebrating birthdays is such a waste of time and money.

How could you enjoy your birthday every year ? if that's the day you wished that never happened.

" Talk about being unlucky " You mumbled and Minju was able to hear it.

Remembering what just happened last night, Minju tried to erase those thoughts, not wanting to think more deeply and tired herself, not now that her body feels numb.

Looking around beside you, you sigh in relief seeing your phone on top of the table. You check the time and it's still early to go at school.

Who would have thought someone who almost died and get herself in a critical condition, are planning to join the class despite feeling lots of pains.

" Why did you run into the street ? " You heard Minju said. " You ended up getting hurt too "

You look at her direction.

Minju's eyes are glued to the view outside and you're glad she won't be able to see your reaction.

" It wasn't because of you, you know " You answered making her to look at you.

" But don't get me wrong when I said I hate you, I only said I hate you but I don't want to lost another friend " You continued sincerely.

Now that you find out everything. You blamed your Dad 95 percent of what happened from Jiu, while the 5 percent you still blame Minju for it.

Thinking if only she did her promise before you left then Jiu would still be alive, and if only weren't because of your Dad then Jiu would still be with you everyday.

Minju flashed a small smile having a feeling that you're starting to softened at her again. She don't want any bicker, and fights again with you. She wanted to fix everything that was broke.

It's you and Minju who's the only one have each other's back this time.

" Don't you find this unfair ? " You breathed. " Jiu died without bidding her goodbye at us "

Minju remained quiet, listening at every hard breathing you take, while she can hear her own breathing too.

" After what we heard it just makes me hate him more " You added pertaining to your Dad.

" Is that ? " Minju stopped for a second. " The reason why you hate him all along "

Thinking that you already know it all this time and just remained quiet.

You shook your head quickly. " No, I just find it out that time " You answered.

" I hate him because he never showed care for me even if Im his daughter, so I decided to treat him like how he treated me " You explained.

Minju nodded her head, understanding it.

She then flashed a smile noticing that the atmosphere between you are no longer that heavy, somehow it's give her hope that everything will be fine between you and her again.

The time that Minju was about to talk, the door opened revealing her nanny and your Dad who just enter too.

Walking straight towards Minju's direction while she's holding a paper bag, she starts feeding Minju, minding you and your Dad.

" How are you feeling ? " He asked.

Looking a way at the direction where he's standing at, you didn't answer him.

" If you need extra help, I'll hire a caregiver " He continued, acting like he have nothing to do from what happened to you.

" I don't need one " You answered shortly. " I'd rather you not show yourself at me "

Heaving a sigh, knowing what's the reason behind your words, he grip his fist tightly trying so hard to control his temper.

" What you heard yester- "

Before he could finish his sentence, you look at him straightly and talk. " Just Leave, I don't need your explanation "

Attempting to talk again, His phone started ringing as his mouth back away quickly to talk. " I'll be back " He bid, though you don't care at all, it's much more better if he won't come back.

Minju and her Nanny who's just quietly listening to your conversation are getting a little use to you and your Dad being not in a good condition.

As a girl enter inside the room while carrying a tray containing some foods, she place a table infront of you and place the food on top.

Probably the lady work's here in the hospital because of the clothes she's wearing.

Leaving the room.

You grab the spoon and start eating the soup that the lady bought. You felt hungry maybe because you're tired.

" No, the meat "

" Just eat what I give you "

You heard Minju and her Nanny bickering at each other. Moving your head at their direction, envy start building to you.

Your envy Minju for having someone to take care of her, whenever she's sick or something while you, you never experienced being take care if ever you get sick or hurt.

Minju must be lucky that she have someone who's always there to take care of her, only if your parents cared surely you'll experienced the same, but that's impossible.

" There you go, Look at my baby eating " Her Nanny said, teasing Minju.

Minju look at her and whined. " Im not a babbby "

But the lady just smiled at her before glancing at you who's eating quietly. " This just reminds me of how I fed you when you were young "

" Verna " Hearing your name getting called you look at their direction.

" did you know Minju couldn't stop crying in her bed at night because she said she misses you and Jiu a lot "

Minju's eyes widened in shocked remembering that days where she always cry herself out, blaming herself about what happened to Jiu.

" Why would you tell her that ? " She was startled. " As if there's anything to be embarrassed by, its natural to cry if you misses someone " Her Nanny retorted.

You remained quiet, while Minju pouted.

" You're close enough to even go to somewhere together " Now that reminds you of the days where you, Minju and Jiu always spend time together as if three of you can't be break apart.

Hanging your head low, you completely lose your appetite and Minju of course noticed it.

" How were you two involved in the same accident though ? " Minju's Nanny questioned.

When she heard that You and Minju almost get to an accident, she quickly pack herself to visit you and together and she wondered how did both of you ended up on the same situation, if she knows you're no longer seeing each other that much.

She have no idea what's happening between you and Minju, she's clueless.

" You rarely spend time together now as if you've had a falling out, Even when you come to visit me in the hospital you told me not to tell Minju "

Minju stop munching the food in her mouth and glance at your direction so you quickly look away. She have no idea that, that happened.

Her Nanny clearly remembered you visiting her once when she was seeing, and she's curious why would you tell her to not tell Minju about it.

" I found it odd back then, but that's not the case " She continued giving you a smile.

Facing at the girl she needed to feed, she remembered she still need to do something. " Are you done ? " She asked Minju and Minju nodded her head.

Grabbing the tray and plate she bought with her she put the utensils and plates back to the paper bag, while she approaches you.

" Are you done as well ? I'll clear the plate for you "

Before you could even answer her she start grabbing the tray and carry it with both of her hands. " I'll go now, you two take care of yourself " She bid before leaving the room.

Leaving you and Minju alone, with an awkward atmosphere.

Reaching for your phone on the table, you check the time before standing on the bed.

Good thing is you didn't hurt your legs that much or else you'll be sitting on a wheelchair starting today.

" You're leaving ? " Minju asked, seeing you approaching the door.

Holding the door knob you stop and look at Minju from the back. " I'll attend class, it's boring here I might die in boredom " You answered earning a quiet chuckle from Minju finding it funny.

" Be safe on your way " Minju said, receiving a nod of a head from you.

You leave the room and the hospital to buy some new clothes with your money before you can step your foot on the school gate.

You don't want to go back at your house, now it makes you sick.

Minju sigh after the door closed. " Will she finally forgive me ? " She ask herself.

_________

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.2K 191 23
The case of the baby potion have been spread around Korea and Japan. It makes the people shock and give confusion to everyone. As soon as Professor F...
645K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
20.6K 1.5K 40
After a messy divorce, Sana Minatozaki is trying to make a fresh start for herself and her son in the little town of Lincoln, Maine, where her friend...