Find how out I feel •Hoonki•

By 2867_ty

성훈 × 니키 Park Sunghoon, a shy and quiet introvert who's best friend is a loud and friendly extrovert. He fall... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

1.2K 46 20
By 2867_ty

"So hyung, what do we need for groceries?" Riki asks as he follows the older through the entrance.

"Um, some flour, drinks, coffee, baking soda, and the list goes on." Sunghoon says, "Okay,"

The two split up to look for the needed groceries,

Riki finishes getting the groceries that were split to his, trying to find Sunghoon by the food aisles at the store.

Confused when he didn't find the older in the said areas, Where he has gone?

He tries to look at the other aisles.

He then finds Sunghoon by the aisles with the book, "Books again?" Sunghoon smiles and rolls his eyes, "That was one time, I just forgot to bring my wallet."

"Sureee, did you get everything?" He asks, "Yep, we can go pay now." Sunghoon answers as he puts the book back.

"Not getting it?" Sunghoon shakes his head, "Not really my type of story," He shrugs.

Riki doesn't question,

The two finish paying and head out, "You okay? I can hold the bag if you can't." Sunghoon says as he sees Riki struggling with the bag.

"No need, I'm okay. It's just that the bag keeps twisting and it's pissing me off." Sunghoon laughs, "Alright, just tell me if you wanna switch." Riki nods.

Sunghoon walks peacefully from the back as he watched Riki struggle with the bag that keeps twisting, "Riki-" but the younger cuts him off, "No thank you!" Sunghoon laughs again,

They arrive at the house and Riki waits very impatiently for Sunghoon,

"We're home~ You can stop having beef with plastic bags now." Riki lets out a huff as he goes to put them on the kitchen counter,

He lets out a dramatic sound and runs to the couch after.

"Goddd, That was so heavy. I thought my hand was gonna break off." Sunghoon rolls his eyes as he stacks the items in their places. "I offered to hold it for you." He says.

"And I declined, what about it?" Riki sasses. "Nothing,"

Riki grabs his phone, "So for today, what do you wanna do?" He asks, "Hm?"

"I thought we were going on a date?" Sunghoon laughs, "Baby, when'd I say we were going on a date? I said you could come over for dinner."

Riki pouts, "But who decided to come at the crack of dawn?"

"I came at ten in the morning, I even had lunch early!" He whines. "We can watch a movie and cuddle though. If that's what you would consider a date." Sunghoon shrugs as he puts the drinks in the fridge.

"Anything with you is a date. Dancing in the rain, movie nights, walks. everything." Riki says, "What if I was crying while walking home?"

Riki frowns, "Why would that happen?" Sunghoon shrugs again, "It could."

"But, okay we can watch a movie, what genre?" Sunghoon asks as he walked to the living room. "Well, we could watch horror? or romance." Riki suggests, "I didn't know you liked romance movies." Sunghoon snickers.

"Or we could watch this drama I found the other day, a mix of horror and romance." Sunghoon nods.

Riki puts on the show as Sunghoon hurls up beside him.

The two spent hours watching the series, as eventually it turns nighttime and Sunghoon's mother arrived home.

"Good evening, I'm home~" She announces in a sweet tone as she walks in.

She goes past the living room to find Sunghon weeping in Riki's arms as the show played.

"I- Oh- Sunghoon, are you okay?" she asks concerned. "I'm okay, Just-" He sniffled, "Why did she have to die!? And leave her loved ones?! They even made it out alive." He sobs.

Mrs. Park stood confused, "He's just crying over a series, don't worry." Riki tells her, amused with the fact that his boyfriend is crying in his arms over a character.

"Oh alright," She also laughs and heads to her room. "Oh! I forgot to cook-" Sunghoon says as he got up. "We can watch after dinner." Riki nods.

Sunghoon goes to the kitchen to cook as Riki cleans up the mess in the living room.

Mrs. Park comes back to the kitchen after a while, smiling warmly as she sees Riki watching Sunghoon as the older cooks dinner.

"Do you kids have anything to do after dinner?" she asks, "Well, we do plan on finding more movies to watch." Sunghoon answers.

"I see, I found this horror movie the other day, do you wanna watch it?" she suggests. "We could have some family bonding time."

"Sure, we can." Sunghoon smiles. "I'll leave after a while, you guys can have fun," Riki says. Mrs. Park frowns, "What do you mean? You're not joining?"

"I'm not part of the family, plus I'm sure you'd like to spend more time with your son."

"Nonsense, you're part of the family. Don't say that, Riki." Mrs. Park says, "Sunghoon told me you loved horror movies, you can stay. Unless you have a curfew your mum has."

"Oh, I don't have a curfew." "That's great then,"

Riki scratches his neck and looks away, "Sorry for assuming," he mutters.

Sunghoon hums as he puts down the food on the table.

"Surprise Surprise, my amazing son's cooking skills." She says, making Sunghoon groan. "I used the same recipe you used,"

She only laughs, "I'm just kidding,"

They eat in silence, but a few words were spoken during the time.

After dinner, Mrs. Park set up the movie as Sunghoon and Riki wash the dishes.

"You know that you can help me dry the dishes instead of back hugging me right?" Riki hums, "But I prefer back hugging."

"Do your parents deal with this a lot?" Riki shakes his head, which went unnoticed by Sunghoon. "I actually do the dishes at home, I just prefer sticking on you."

"Like a leach," Sunghoon snickers. "Hey!! I'm not a leech." Riki pouts, "But you're sticking to me like one right now."

"I can be a koala!" Sunghoon shakes his head, "don't jump on me."

Riki rolls his eyes and goes to the living room.

"How do you spell leech?" He asks Mrs. Park, who laughs at the sudden question. "is it with a double e or ea?"

Mrs. Park shrugs. "The movie's ready, whenever you are."

Sunghoon joins the two after a while.

The movie starts with a warning, Sunghoon gets a bit nervous. He hates jump scares,

Halfway through the movie, the sound of the movie goes down, Then suddenly a loud noise and a jump scare appear, making him scream and hide his face.

"God, I hate jump scares." He mutters as he goes closer to Riki. He looks up at Riki to see the younger squeezing his eyes shut. "You okay?" he asks, Riki nods. "Yep,"

Sunghoon lets out a soft laugh as he continued to watch the movie.

Jump scares appear from time to time, making him startled.

But overall, he enjoyed the movie as it had a good plot. Most of the jump scares were mostly caused by the sound, other than the ghost.

As the movie ends, "You know, your father once said a way to watch horror movies and it's to watch with no sound so that the jump scares don't scare you." Mrs. Park says and laughs.

"Yeah, I remember. It was the first time we watched a horror movie together at night."

Riki silently watches, "Um, what happened to your dad?" He mutters. "Oh, my parents aren't together. That's nothing serious. He still comes over during holidays."

Riki nods, "Oh okay okay." "You can meet him at Christmas," Sunghoon says and pats his cheek.

"Yes yes, He would love you, dear." Mrs. Park says. Riki nods nervously. I hope so.

A/N: the END IS GETTING CLOSERRR, Not the next chapter though lmao dw. I wonder if I can finish this during Thingyan yikess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 3.7K 99
"I couldn't tell you in fear of being rejected by my own friend, but do I have the courage to do so one day?" - in which a girl secretly writes forty...
5.9K 359 20
In the bustling city of Seoul, two souls, completely apart in persona, occupation and ideologies, cross paths by fate. Park Sunghoon, the largest bu...
173K 5K 33
a nishimura riki fanfiction ; ⌗ the maknaes of two rookie groups fell in love ↻ completed [ extremely cringe writing and plot holes ahead. read at yo...
155K 7.2K 42
❝ you're beautiful, eunju ... and i'll make sure you know how beautiful you really are. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗯𝗮𝗲𝗸 𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗷𝘂 likes popula...