I still love you || Taekook |...

By BabyTaeBear95

"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen... More

๐Ÿ‚ introduction ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-1 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 2 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 3 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 4 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 5 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 6 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 7 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 8 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 9 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-10 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-11๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-12๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-13๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-14 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-15 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-16๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-17๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-18๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-19๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-20๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-21๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-22๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-23๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-24๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-25๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-26๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-27๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-28๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-29๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-30๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-31๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-32๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-33๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-34๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-35๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚chapter-36๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-38๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-39๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-40๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-41๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-42๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-43๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-44๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-45(M)๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-46๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ Epilogue ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ‚ chapter-37๐Ÿ‚

5K 250 34
By BabyTaeBear95

The truth untold~

•••••✿♡✿•••••

Mr kim made his way inside the college to the principal's office. Seeing him, the principal greeted him and asked about his arrival while he told the reason that he came here to check taehyung's result.

The principal tells him the room where he can meet taehyung's teacher. He thanks him before heading towards the room.

He walks inside after getting permission from the teacher. The teacher, mr song stood up from his chair greeting him.

"Good morning mr song i am kim daehyung, taehyung's father." He said while the teacher nods.

"Oh good morning Mr. Kim, please have a seat." Mr song offered and mr kim obeyed.

He sat down on the chair in front of mr song who did the same following him. 

"I will not take your much time mr song, i came here for my son's result. So can you please show me his results." Mr kim informed, getting straight to the point.

"Oh sure mr kim. Umm what was the name?" He asked.

"It's kim taehyung." Mr kim replies and he nods.

"Kim taeyoung….. kim taeyoung." Mr song kept mumbling under his breath while finding the name in his files, only he can hear himself.

When he found the name on a file he hurriedly took it out and opened it. But soon his smiling face turned into a frown as he sighs loudly, scaring mr kim in process.

"I am sorry to inform you this, but your son is not doing well nowadays. You can see how low his marks are." The teacher expressed his disappointment, showing the marks sheet to mr kim.

Mr kim got a mini heart attack almost there when he saw how little marks taehyung got. But this can't be possible? Taehyung can never get this result, now way.

He can't believe his own eyes even after seeing the results. His son who never got less than 95% is now getting just 70%.

"How is this possible? No way it can be my son's result." Mr kim declined a little aggressively, shaking his head, not believing taehyung could get this low score.

"Of course it can be mr kim. He always bunks his classes and not to mention about the company he is in. But I think it's because of his lover because they both are just alike." Mr song explained.

And now mr kim was speechless. He can see where his son is wasting his time. Well the one who even told him he don't want to be the future CEO of his company can do anything like this. And getting this nasty result is not a big deal for him.

He can't let this happen. He can't let taehyung to destroy his future over bullshit like love. He will never let it happen even if he has to do something very cruel. He will remove every hindrance which is in taehyung's way.

–🥀–

"Yes kim dad, you called me here?" Jungkook asked looking at mr kim with confusion written all over his face.

While mr kim was sitting in his house's garden with a stern look on his face.

"How much do you love taehyung?" Mr kim blunted instead of answering without looking at him.

Jungkook was taken back a little. He never expected something from mr kim. Well it will be his normal reaction, because how will he react when someone suddenly ask him about his love for his hyungie? But soon he composed himself.

"More than my life." He replies without any hesitation in his voice.

"So you can do anything for him?" Mr kim asked, standing up from the bench.

"Yes." He replies again without any hesitation.

While Mr kim nods with a satisfied look on his face as if he was expecting the same answer. But he turned his face expression to blank.

"Leave him and go away from his life." Mr kim said or more like ordered, clashing jungkook's whole world.

"P-pardon? C-can you r-repeat it?" Jungkook asked, not believing his ears. 

Maybe he heard it wrong. His kim dad had said something else it's his ears fault he did heard it wrong.

"I said leave my son alone and go far away from him." Mr kim said sternly while jungkook's eyes filled with tears.

"I don't know why are you saying this but i will not leave him. Never." He declined equal sternly.

"So this is how you prove your love for him? Wow just wow." Mr kim taunted, while clapping his hands.

"I love him and if my time comes where i have to prove my love, then i will prove my love for him but to him only. I don't think it's necessary to prove myself or my love to someone else." Jungkook said calmly and turns around to leave.

But halted on his spot when he heard Mr Kim's next words.

"Oh really, even if YOU are the reason his future is getting ruined, you still will stay here?" He said, emphasizing the 'you' word.

"What do you mean?" He asked with a frown on his face again looking at mr kim.

"I mean it is because of you he is getting low marks. Because of you he disobeyed me. Now tell me if you continue to stay with him wouldn't it ruin his future." Mr kim explained.

"I don't know what are you saying kim dad. I never want to ruin his future. I want him to be successful. But that doesn't mean i will leave for such a useless reason, no it's never gonna happen. I promised to be with him forever." Jungkook concluded.

"Oh even your staying with him destroys him. Wow i thought you love him but no because you are just a selfish person who just thinks about himself, only about his happiness nothing matters to you except yourself." Mr kim accused fuming.

"I am not selfish." Jungkook snapped back now losing his mind too.

"Really you are destroying him and still thinks you are not selfish?.....Alright enough now tell me one thing, are you going to leave him or not?" He asked again, staring at the boy whose fat tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"N-no i will not….. I-i will distance m-myself from h-him but never gonna l-leave him." Jungkook replies wiping his tears with his sweater paws.

"Alright, you left me with no other option then. Either you leave him or I'm gonna disown him as my son. Now the choice is yours." Mr kim said with an unbothered look on his face.

"W-what? How c-could you do t-this, t-that to your o-own son?" Jungkook asked, looking at him with disbelief.

"I can do anything, either way he is destroying his future. So before he do anything stupid why don't i just disown him as my son. I don't want some failure as my son." Mr kim criticized, while jungkook's lips starts to tremble.

"P-please don't do t-this to him, he is y-your own s-son. How c-could you e-even think a-about it?" Jungkook yelled miserably, tears streaming down his eyes.

"I can do anything i want to, now it's on you if you don't leave him then I'm gonna disown him." He said taking out his phone from his pocket and faced the broken boy.

"Look jungkook i know you love him but only love is not enough to survive, you have to work hard for a better life. But he is wasting his time in what? In this useless shit like love? It's not like it wants to separate you both, but you being with him is destroying his future….. Now it's on you, you have to decide whether you want him to be successful in his life or not. I am not saying to leave him for forever just for few years." He explained calmly while jungkook looks at him with bloodshot red eyes and spoke.

"I will not leave him."

This angered Mr Kim more as he kicked the flower pot hard, breaking it into pieces.

"You really are a selfish jungkook, that selfish person who just thinks about himself. You don't even care if taehyung's future is getting ruined by you or not. Alright stay with him, I am gonna disown him, I also don't need a useless son like him." He fumed looking in his phone.

"N-no you can't d-do this. No p-please i b-beg you, please d-don't do this to u-us. I promise i-i will not e-even bother him, b-but please don't s-separate us please i-i beg y-you….." Jungkook cried badly begging in front of him.

"No i know you will still distract him from his studies. I don't want it, i want him to just think about his work. His work should be his first priority, so either you leave him or I'm going to disown him." He said unfazed not really caring if the younger boy is crying his eyes out.

"P-please." He pleads, getting on his knees sobbing, hands clasped together.

But he just sighs in frustration and dials a number which belongs to his lawyer.

"Hello lim i want you to make papers about-"

"I-i will l-leave him, please s-stop." Jungkook cut him off getting up from the dirty ground with a blank face.

He knows that it's useless to beg such a person who don't even care about his own son then how to expect him to show mercy on him?

If leaving his love can make his love's future secure, if leaving his love can save his love's future then he will leave. Leave for his love.

"Can you say it again?" Mr kim asked excitedly.

"I will leave him." He repeats, eyes turned emotionless when he looks at the man.

"Great choice jungkookie, you proved you really love him. But promise me you will never open your mouth to anyone about whatever happened today." He said receiving a nod from the younger who mumbled.

"I promise."

–🥀–

A frown forms on taehyung's face when he doesn't find the familiar warmth with the sweet intoxicating scent invading his nostrils, calming his heart.

He starts to roam his hand on the bed finding a familiar soft body but he unwillingly opens his eyes, deepening the frown on his face. 

"Love?" He called for jungkook but to his disappointment jungkook was not there.

He thought maybe jungkook is in the bathroom or with his mom so he got up from the bed while sulking. He hates it when he don't find jungkook with him in his arms when he wakes up.

He grumpily made his way to the bathroom planning to scold his bun for leaving him alone on the bed. 

When he was ready for the day he left his room with a fake serious look on his face getting ready to scold jungkook.

 But when he reached downstairs he find everything was awfully quiet. No sound can be heard from there as if no one lives here.

He knitted his eyebrows together walking inside the dining room but for his luck he didn't find anyone there too.

"Where does everyone go?" He muttered while roaming his eyes everywhere to find any familiar face.

He took out his phone and dials jungkook's number whose phone was switched off. He frowned and left the dining room and went in living room to find his dad sitting on the couch but seeing him coming there he stood up.

Taehyung was about to go to him but mrs kim came there crying and hugged him. He got hella worried when he saw his mom crying as he hugs her back instantly.

"Mom, what's wrong? What's going on today? Why is it so quiet today? Where is my koo?" He asks, getting more and more panicked with every passing second.

"Tae b-baby, kookie l-left this c-country." Mrs kim replies sobbing even more loudly.

"Stop joking mom, it's not time for your jokes. I know it's not true he is here right?" Taehyung asked desperately shaking his head but when his mom shook his head crying more loudly his face turned blank.

But then mr kim came there, breaking the duo apart from each other. He grabbed taehyung by the shoulders who looked at him with the same blank face.

"What are you even thinking? He left you tae he left you, come out from your dreams." He raised his voice shaking taehyung by his shoulders.

'No.'

"He will not come back to you, he will never." Mr kim said harshly not even thinking about the damage it is causing in taehyung's heart.

'No stop, no he will. He promised me he will never leave me.'

"He promised me." He voiced out his thoughts staring at the floor with his unmoving stare.

"He had broken his promise tae, he left you, he left you without thinking twice." 

"No." Taehyung declined pushing his dad away from him, shaking his head vigorously.

But then closed his ears with both of his palms when mr Kim's harsh words kept getting in his ears, while his mouth kept shouting no, it's not true.

"He will never come back he left you alone he left you here, he broke your heart tae-"

But then a loud voice of slap echoed in the living room. Mr kim stood there holding his cheek which turned sore, as his eyes widened staring at his wife who just slapped him.

"ENOUGH KIM DAEHYUNG ENOUGH. What do you think of yourself huh? You will continue to lie and i will let you?" She shouted clenching his fist.

"Well how wrong you are because let me tell you one thing i know everything you said to my baby. I know each and every single thing you said to him. I heard how you threatened him that if he didn't leave tae you will disown him, disown your own son."

Hearing her taehyung looks at her mom with heart beating fast. She also looked at him and cupped his face, pecking his forehead softly.

"Tae m-my baby, this man o-over there is the reason w-why kookie left us. He forced him to leave y-you bub he made him l-leave you. You know w-why?" She asked but taehyung kept staring at her.

"Because he thought, if kookie stayed here with you he would ruin your future, so he made him to leave you." She explains putting her head on taehyung's chest crying.

"No, this can't be possible. He promised me mom, he promised that he will never leave me. No mom, my baby is here he will never go away he promised mom. He can never leave me he can't even stay away from me more than a hour how would he leave me?" He mumbled, shaking his head.

"But he broke his promise because this man manipulated him by saying if he stayed here your future will be ruined, he begged him but this cold hearted man gave him two choices either he leaves you or he will disown you as his son. That innocent boy only thought about your future and agreed to leave you." 

She shouted breaking every tiny hope taehyung had. His heart shatters and finally he breaks down into tears. 

So jungkook also left him, even after he promised he would never? Why jungkook had to left him? At Least he had talked with him about whatever his dad said to him.

And then his eyes went on his dad, the reason why his love left him.

"W-why dad why d-do you do i-it? Why d-did you snatched my h-happiness, my life a-away from me? I never d-disobeyed you but i-in return you s-still took m-my everything a-away from me." Taehyung asked vulnerably not minding how miserable he sounded.

"Oh really, you are asking as if you don't know anything huh? You are wasting your time and getting low grades and will expect me to just sit and watch you?" Mr kim replies scoffing at the end.

"When did i waste my time dad, did you even give me freedom to spend even a damn hour without your involvement in it and what about low grades?" Taehyung asked, chuckling bitterly as he wiped away the tears harshly from his cheeks.

"You think i don't know anything about it? I met with your professor song, he showed me your low marks-"

"He is not even my teacher and about the marks you are talking about lemme call my professor."

Saying it taehyung immediately dials his professor's number. He asked about his results after putting the phone on the speaker.

But after hearing the professor mr Kim's eyes widened because he told taehyung again topped in his class. 

"Oh my god so you didn't get that ugly result? Thank you so much god, I am so happy." Mr kim said smiling widely but then taehyung looked at him and asked.

"You only care about yourself and your company don't you dad?" Mr Kim's smile drops at it.

"You must be happy now aren't you, my love left me or should i say you manipulated him to do so? Now no one will come in my way and i can work without any distraction. Isn't it a great thing that happened, right dad?" Taehyung asked and mr kim's smile returns back hearing it.

"Finally you understood my intentions. I am so happy my son, you don't know you made me the happiest man today. I can never disown you my son, it's just i had to say it to remove him from your life." 

He admitted shamelessly unaware of the rage building more in the already angry boy.

"Aren't you the most selfish cold hearted cunning man who just snatched everything from his own son? You called him selfish alright then tell me one thing what you are then? Did you ever consider me as your son or just see me as your heir who is gonna take over your company, isn't it mr kim?" He asked with a shaky voice. 

His dad stood there without saying anything well he got no answer to the questions which taehyung had thrown at him.

"You said you will disown me alright do it because i am not gonna work in your company anymore Mr Kim. Now whether you disown me or not i don't fucking care because for me you are no longer my dad. A selfish person who just thinks about himself and his company can never be my dad. I endured it all because of my mom but now not anymore, i will leave you and your house. Thank you for taking care of me mr kim." Taehyung finished bowing at him.

"You are not going alone i will also go with you and mr kim daehyung you will get the divorce papers by evening." Mrs kim informed holding taehyung's hand and started to walk.

"N-no….. s-shinnie, t-tae no don't l-leave me. How will i-i live w-without you both-"

"Please these words don't suit you mr kim daehyung. You are saying you can't survive without us alright tell me one thing when was the last time you ever spend time with us or the last time you even think of us except for your work?" She shouted, trembling badly.

She just can't believe the man she had fallen in love with will go this down to snatch his own son's love. She never complaint to him about how less he spends time with them but now when it came to her son she can't keep quiet.

She will not tolerate if anyone dared to hurt her babies even it's her own husband. While Mr kim keep standing there with head hang low, he got no answer to her questions.

"You know i always thought one day you will change, one day you will become the same you used to be back then. The one who used to love me give his attention to me but now that person is long gone and in his place someone else came who iss so selfish and greedy, who just thinks about himself and about his work. He don't even care about his wife or his son the only thing which is important to him is just his work and work. 

But now when i already know that you will never change i will also not keep any hope in you. I had forgiven you if you had done anything wrong with me but you dared to hurt my babies and i will never forgive you for it. Goodbye forever dae." 

______________________________________

I think no one suspected mr kim don't you?😉

Alright i hope you liked the chp. I wanted to add more but it already turned long.🤧

Take care bubs.🥀
Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 30.1K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
988K 49.2K 41
The famous idol singer, V, seems to have a boyfriend. But nobody has seen him yet. They only see the hickies and and sometimes hears the sound of the...
740K 40.1K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
241K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...