Thalia De Luca ✔️ (published)

By jaclinmarie

Thalia De Luca is not only heir to the Italian Mafia, but also the daughter of the most power people in the w... More

Author's Note
Playlist
Prologue
Two
FAN ART & FAN COVERS

One

11.9K 127 95
By jaclinmarie

Thalia De Luca
six years ago

"God he is hot. I wish he could take my virginity." Becca says as she rolls her eyes to the back of her head.

I almost gag just from hearing her talk about him.

"No same. I once heard that he beat up one of the senior Calcio players. No one goes after those dudes." Regina agrees and I can almost hear her moan from just sitting next to her.

"You guys are both disgusting for wanting someone like him. Trust me he isn't all that."

Regina looks away from him and looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Aren't you guys like cousins?"

I cringe when she says that. "No, we're not fucking cousins you dumbass. His father is my father's best friend."

"Lucky. So you get to fuck him."

I can't help but laugh.

Yea.

Like Alexander and I will ever be fucking one another.

"Why would you even suggest that. That's stupid, I have no clue where you get these ideas, Regina. I will never be fucking Alexander. I have better things to do than obsess over him like you and the rest of these stupid little girls at this school do. I'm better than that."

"You guys would kind of look good together not going to lie," Becca says and I just roll my eyes at her for the fifth time today.

I look away from the food on my plate and look at Alexander who was sitting at the opposite table from across the room. I feel my body fill with heat. My hands clench by my side and I can't help but feel my heart rate speed up.

Fuck you, Xander Russo.

Alexander smirks at me and then winks.

I bite the inside of my cheek and try to ignore the churn in my stomach.

God, I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Alexander Russo.

So many ways to describe the type of person he is.

He is worst than the nightmares under my bed. He isn't a good guy like the others guys at this school.

No.

Alexander Russo is a jackass and if my dad wasn't named the number one devil in the world, Alexander would take that spot.

He is only sixteen but he has done so much damage that would probably scare all of these little girls away.

I've seen everything he has done.

Sometimes I find myself wanting to be that deranged in the way he is.

My father and his father are business partners but not in the way you think. Everyone at this school thinks my dad is just some rich CEO who owns billion dollars companies but it's actually the complete opposite. Now don't get me wrong, he does own companies but not the kind you think.

Alexander's father is second in command for my father so that means that we have to spend a lot of time together. It doesn't help that my mom and his mom are best friends.

My father and mother even bought a fucking farm for him and me when we were five years. That's where my hate for him grew.

He would always chase me around with chickens, which are my least favorite animals in the world. Every time we went to that farm he would chase me around with them and I would always end up crying.

After that, he would show me that he hates me in other ways such as teasing me for my choice of clothing when I was a toddler and didn't have the best style, or how girls aren't as good as guys, or even drawing on my face or cutting some of my hair whenever I was asleep.

But before he started being a jackass towards me, he was actually sweet.

One of my earliest memories of Alexander and I was when he gave me a pretty flower and said that he loved me with a beautiful smile on his face. I remember how red my cheeks were that day.

But after that it's always been him teasing me, bullying me in any way he can, corrupting me even.

"Are you even listening to what I am saying?" Becca asked me with her eyebrow raised, acting like a bitch as usual.

"No Becca, please tell me what you were saying so I can pretend that I actually give a fuck." I said giving her a fake smile.

I have no clue why I am hanging out with these bimbos but sometimes they entertain me, today they are just being annoying which makes me want to punch them in the face.

Becca laughs and shakes her head. "You and your attitude Thalia." She looks at me. "I was asking you about Cameron. I saw him talk to you today."

I try not to blush as I think about Cameron.

He is this guy in my history class. Today we had to work together on this study guide the teacher gave us and he gave me his number so that we could talk later about the study guide.

Cameron is cute and sweet. He always gives me such a nice and warm smile and I swear he looks like one of the gods from above.

I told Jane about him, my best friend which also happens to be my cousin, and she said that I should go for it, even though she doesn't even understand high school guys.

"Nothing. Cameron just gave me his-"

I feel cold liquid being poured on my head as I talk and I can't help but scream and clench my hands into fists. I look down at my shirt and see that it was soaked with milk.

Fucking jackass.

I turn around and look up at him.

He just has this small smirk on his face as he looks down at me with mischief in his eyes.

I stand up and face him, trying to make myself look taller in front of him but it's no use.

He is the tallest guy in his grade and I still haven't grown much from my 5'6 height.

"Fucking Xander!" I yelled and put my finger on his chest. "What the hell is wrong with you? You're fucking sick!"

"I thought you knew how sick I was Thalia." He smiles down at me but I can't help was feel rage spread throughout my body.

"There is seriously something wrong with you."

I push him out of the way and walk past him leaving through the doors of the cafeteria.

I'm so going to get him back.

Fuck him.

Fuck his stupid smirk.

Fuck his stupid tall body.

Fuck beautiful fucking face.

And fuck Alexander Russo.

When I am in the parking lot of the school I go to my car and unlock the door.

Technically I am not supposed to be driving but who gives a shit? My dad controls the police in the whole country so I get to do whatever I want, plus my house is right down the street.

I see a sweater in the back so I grab it and smell it if it's clean, it is.

I put it down and then lift the baseball t-shirt I'm wearing, over my head and then throw it in the car.

I turn around and face my car door.

As I am about to take off my undershirt I feel a pair of hands grab my breasts making my blood freeze and turn around.

I see an old guy with a long gray beard and wrinkles on his face.

He has to be forty or something.

And on drugs.

I slap his face and push him away from me.

"Get the fuck off of me you weirdo," I said and was about to turn around but he turns me around and pushes me against the car. "Let me fucking go," I said as I try to put him away from me.

He still holds a tight grip on one of my arms. With my other arm, I reach behind my back pocket and get my hand knife. I flip it in my hand before stabbing the blade into his neck making him immediately release me and scream in pain.

I grab the knife out of his neck and push him to the floor. I stand above him and dig the knife into his chest and drag it down his body as his screams fill the air.

Thank god my car is covering us from the school cameras and I parked far too.

I take my knife out of his body and look down at him.

Fucking dickhead.

I hear slow claps from behind me which make me turn around and see Alexander walking towards me slowly with a smirk on his face as he claps.

"Never been more impressed angel."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 31K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
193K 2.8K 27
Davina De Clair the name men feared and the name women wanted. Trained since birth she holds power and passion in her grasp. She's known for how crue...
1M 61.5K 47
A story where a True blood Alpha was finding his mate who happens to be chubby. "You're gonna reject me right?" "I-" "You're going to." ________ [TH...