the daughter of nightmare [Re...

By Lotus_prince55

this is the remake of my other story cause it technically made no sense- the ships are: ・Killermare ・Cream ・E... More

Chapter 1

The beginning

70 2 6
By Lotus_prince55

*Killers pov*

I was currently walking back and forth worried about my husband nightmare, you see- we got married 5 years ago before Nightmare gave birth too crescent, and when crescent asked for a sibling we obviously had to get him one, he gave us puppy dog eyes! but then I hear sci call out to me, he walking out of the door as I rush to him asking him- "Sci is Nighty and the baby alright?!" He smiles softly as he pats nods "of course he is, c'mon in I'm sure you want to see him and your daughter-"

.....
....
...
..
.
I smile happy, extremely excited rushing in to Nightmare and the baby, standing next to him "Can- Can I see her?" Nightmare laughs a bit tiredy, nodding "Of course killy.. could you hold her while I.. fall asleep please??" I nod, gently taking her holding her close, she was asleep,

"Her name is Dolores.." Nightmare yawns falling asleep as I held my precious daughter, cradling her in my arms "I'll protect you with my life Dolores.. you're so adorable.."

----------------------------------------------
A/N: well I hope you like it! I hope it's not too short for your guy's liking-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 21.6K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
783K 47.1K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
120K 7.1K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
148K 10.9K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...