I don't deserve this rich man...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 10

1.9K 26 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 10

    Two days later, after receiving her jk uniform, Gu Ran couldn't wait to put it on. For the sake of overall harmony, she also curled her bangs and tied her hair into double ponytails with strawberry hair ropes.

    She finally moved from a small hotel to a nice two-bedroom apartment in the community. After finishing her look, she immediately took a selfie in the full-length mirror.

    She covered her face with her mobile phone when she took a selfie. In order to get the store's five-yuan positive feedback, she used this photo as a buyer's show, anonymously, and seriously wrote a comment:

    "The fabric of the clothes is good, the skirt shape is also very crisp, and the color matching is very good. It looks good, except that the waist of the skirt is a bit big and the back needs to be clipped with a clip, everything is ok, a very satisfying shopping, you can start with what you like."

    After sending her comment, Gu Ran took the screenshot to the store's customer service to ask for praise Cash back.

    The customer service might be a little busy and didn't reply immediately. Gu Ran pondered the content of the live broadcast for a while, and the store finally sent her a message.

    [The other party sent you a red envelope. ]

    Gu Ran was overjoyed when she saw the message prompt, and excitedly returned to the dialog box and clicked on the red envelope, which showed the amount: 200 yuan.

    Gu Ran's hand trembled when she clicked on the positive review red envelope.

    As a small buyer who never takes advantage of others and doesn't even know how to bargain, Gu Ran swallowed her saliva and sent a message: [Seller, have you sent too many cashback red packets? ]

    [Isn't it written on the photo card that the positive feedback with the picture will give you five yuan in cash back? ]

    The customer service responded in seconds: [Thank you very much for the good review with the picture, this red envelope was specially sent to the kiss by our shop owner]

    Then the customer service sent her a screenshot.

    Gu Ran saw that the buyer's show she just posted was approved for a short while and approved the top-ranked hot comment in the buyer's show. The following is a series of comments:

    [Sister, are you really not asked by the store?]

    [The first time I saw the buyer's show is better than the model picture in the store, I rushed]

    [This outfit is too straight, come on! I want to buy it too! I want to become a sweet girl on campus too! 】

    【The waist of the skirt is a bit too big and you need to clip it? ? ? If I read correctly, you bought the smallest xs size, and you told me that the waist is a bit big on you? ]

    [Too Versailles over this buyer friend. 】

    【This waist is sore. Lemon Essence.JPG]

    [I will now order a set for my boyfriend to wear to me. 】

    【? ? ? 】

    【Who wears it for whom? 】

    Gu Ran looked at the various comments on her buyer's show, and finally understood why her positive reviews with pictures were worth 200 yuan in cash.

    Is this even possible?

    But she really didn't have Versailles, she was very honest, the waist of the skirt was really big, and she wouldn't fall off if she put two clips at the back.

    Gu Ran took the 200 yuan from the store for a good review with a picture and started to learn a gesture dance against the video.

    This gesture dance has become very popular in foreign countries recently, but there are not many people in China to dance it. Gu Ran didn't want to follow the crowd like other anchors did what other anchors did, and she didn't want to be perfunctory like some anchors, so she decided to learn Order fresh.

    Gesture dance comes from a hot and sweet song of a foreign girl group. The movements are simple and easy to learn. When doing it, you can change your expression with the music, and match it with "It's too much, do you like me?" "This time you have to confess first." "You I will definitely be fascinated by the lyrics, using gestures to make all kinds of cute and coquettish looks.

    The last action of the gesture dance is to wink at the camera, and then shoot with your fingers, which is called the "deadly sniper" that injects the soul into the whole gesture dance.

    Gu Ran looked at her "deadly sniper" ending and nodded with satisfaction.

    ...

    that night, in the urban village, outside the small hotel that cost 100 yuan per night.

    Many passersby couldn't help but turn their heads when they passed by, because today there were several luxury cars parked here that were incompatible with this place. The first one was a Maybach, and the next one was a Mercedes-Benz.

    The owner of the small hotel tremblingly took the key to open the door, looked at the powerful young man in front of him, and the bodyguards or assistants in black suits behind him, and roared in his heart that he opened a hotel, what the hell did he do? .

    "That's right, it's here." The boss opened the creaking door.

    When Ji Shiyu walked in, the first thing he smelled was a damp and musty smell that had been shady for many years.

    The boss was debating whether he should follow up. Another person reached out and stopped in front of him, motioning him to wait outside.

    Xu Hui asked the hotel owner to wait at the door, and he followed in.

    He glanced at the environment of the whole room, and then looked at Ji Shiyu's face.

    There is nothing better to describe this small, cold, and disrepaired room than the man's extremely sullen expression at this time.

    As far as Ji Shiyu's eyes could see, a cockroach crawled along the corner of the wall.

    He took a breath, and his tone was even more chilling than the air in this room: "She lives in this kind of place?"

    Xu Hui also saw the cockroach that crawled away, and he was only troubled. He lowered his head and replied: "Yes." It

    turned out that Gu Ran's identity information had been registered here, and the boss did say that a very beautiful young girl lived here a few days ago. He gave a 20% discount and gave him a bottle of insecticide. agent.

    Ji Shiyu remembered those frozen credit cards, and he never wanted to swear like this for a moment.

    Gu Ran was so simple that she had been by his side for so long and hadn't learned to transfer money to her own account. She acted like a spoiled child and had to open an intimate payment on the shopping software, but she didn't act like a spoiled child to write her name on any assets.

    She bought the uniform skirt that he would like, but there was no news and no longer appeared.

    Ji Shiyu thought again of how Gu Ran ran away crying that day.

    He closed his eyes, frowned, and finally began to admit that he had some regrets.

    I regret that I might be too straightforward when I said those words to her, I regret that she didn't reach out to stop her when she ran out, and I regret that all the credit cards were stopped.

    So scared that she bought the clothes, but couldn't muster the courage to take the step towards him.

    A layer of cold sweat gradually formed on Xu Hui's forehead. He considered himself shrewd when he could climb to the position of chief assistant, but he felt that he should have made a low-level mistake in the case of stopping the card. If he is willing to put a little effort into trying to figure out Ji Shiyu's attitude towards the little canary in recent years, he will even pay for it himself, and take care of it during this awkward time between the two of them. .

    Fortunately, Ji Shiyu didn't seem to blame him. The man opened his eyes and asked, "Where is it now, have you found it?"

    Xu Hui gritted his teeth: "Not yet, but it must be soon."

    Ji Shiyu: " You better hurry up."

    Xu Hui: "Yes."

    ...

    Maybach finally left the dusty urban village.

    Ji Shiyu sat in the back seat, still in front of the room in the hotel that was almost impossible to get out of, his heart was indescribably dry and his chest was congested.

    He wanted to do something, so he took out his mobile phone and turned to the merchant interface of the jk uniform again.

    A new hot comment has been updated in the baby comment column.

    Reviewers are anonymous, write long reviews, and then post a buyer show.

    When Ji Shiyu was sliding down, he accidentally clicked.

    The buyer's show was shot in front of a full-length mirror, with a cell phone covering his face.

    His eyes suddenly stopped on the photo of the buyer's show. Even though he couldn't see his face, this arm, this waist, and this leg were still very familiar. How familiar were they? Gu Ran, and then looking at it again, it still looks like Gu Ran.

    Ji Shiyu blinked, wondering if he was crazy. He turned off the picture and saw that just now, this anonymous buyer came over and left an additional comment.

    "Fans say it looks good, sisters buy it with confidence, as long as you wear it, you will be the most beautiful cub of this gai!"

    Then Ji Shiyu frowned, thinking that he was really crazy, that anyone could follow Gu Ran associates it together.

    He quit shopping software.

    ...

    In the newly rented apartment, Gu Ran had just stopped broadcasting.

    Tonight, she had a record number of online live broadcasts, and when she danced the gesture dance, the barrage exploded, so she happily wrote an additional comment.

    She feels that she is really good now. She is happy to be a small anchor, with a basic salary of tens of thousands of yuan, and a little gift from fans. She has truly realized that she will not starve to death without Ji Shiyu and be self-reliant. Can take care of yourself.

    And she only broadcasts on Catpaw, Ji Shiyu and Little Sister Plastic don't watch the live broadcast, so they won't know what she's doing now to trouble her.

    The more Gu Ran thought about it, the happier she became. When she was taking a shower, she faced herself in the mirror and performed another "deadly sniper" ending of the gesture dance.

    boom!

    Gu Ran laughed when she looked at herself in the mirror, and washed and slept at ease.

    At this time, after experiencing the lively live broadcast of "Catpaw No. 1 Beauty", a short video with almost the same content was wildly spread to major application platforms, and even the title was almost the same:

    "The one on xfxy on Catpaw recently New female anchor, who can't say anything after watching it! I'm so naive and good at fishing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 4.9K 119
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his previous life, Ye Qingshui used his kindn...
3.2M 202K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1M 48.3K 47
(There is no romance in this story) It all comes down to the day, when heroes realize they can't win. Y/N is a 14 year old who will do anything to a...
3.6M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...