I don't deserve this rich man...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 7

1.7K 30 4
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 7 Queue Seventh Day

    Gu Ran didn't wear makeup today.

    It's not that she doesn't want to put on makeup before the broadcast, and who doesn't want to make makeup look better, but that all her cosmetics and skin care products were thrown away by her in the Nanchen Mansion, and Ji Shiyu was so mean that she stopped her credit card. She didn't do it for money, and she didn't want to make a fortune to make him laugh at her inferiority before she left.

    The only bit of makeup on her face now is her mouth, with some cheap lipstick to enhance her complexion.

    The filter of Catpaw Live Streaming is easy to use. When you take off the filter and want to use the original camera to present it, it is also the industry's conscientious high-definition.

    When Gu Ran turned off the filter, she got up and moved closer to the phone. After confirming that it was turned off, she sat back in the chair and looked at the camera.

    In the lens is her native face with no p and no filters.

    Gu Ran smiled at the camera with relief.

    No one says she's a women's clothing tycoon now.

    And she didn't lie, she was really... pretty.

    Gu Ran subconsciously looked at the scrolling barrage under the screen.

    Why doesn't it seem to move?

    What about people?

    She looked at the number of live online players in the upper right corner again.

    People are still there, why don't you talk?

    Gu Ran thought it was her phone that got stuck, she pouted, rested her chin with her hand, and stared at the screen, waiting for when the phone got stuck.

    At the same time, all the viewers in the live broadcast room who were waiting happily to reveal that after the "super sweet little loli", the next stubborn man pretending to be a good-looking female anchor to cheat money, what they saw was the beautiful woman who was bored with her hands Hold your chin up and look at you across the screen.

    At that moment, it was like a slow motion deliberately slowed down by the director in a literary film.

    And when her pupils meet your eyes across the screen, you almost forget to breathe.

    Seeing the small special effects in the live broadcast room, Gu Ran was still thinking that her mobile phone should not be stuck, but she saw that no one had been posting barrages, and Meng Miaomiao on the opposite side suddenly stopped talking. She wondered if these people were uniting to punish her.

    Gu Ran said tentatively, "Is everyone still there?"

    "Anyone?" The

    voice was the same as when she sang Little Sweet's song just now, like a glass of orange sparkling water with excess sugar, and the corners of the listener's lips couldn't help but rise sweetly.

    Everyone finally calmed down with the corners of their lips raised and looked at the phone screen.

    The connection pk between "Meng Meow" and "Cat Claw No. 1" is still going on. The screen on the left is the first beauty of Cat Claw who has just taken off the filter, and the screen on the right is the goddess Meng Miao Miao recognized by all Cat Claw users. .

    The comparison is even cruel.

    It's not that Meng Miao Miao is not good-looking, she has big eyes, nose and cherry lips, and she has a mixed-race doll style.

    Under the original camera lens, she didn't even apply any makeup. The bright beauty of the big beauty and the sweetness of the cute girl are just right on her face, and the slightly fleshy lips add to the sexy and charming of the fisherman, and you don't even need to judge, it's abrupt The recognized pure and straight man beheaded "the first goddess of cat's paws" Meng Miao Miao, which has become a net red industrial streamlined product.     At this time, after the people on the screen repeatedly asked "Is there anyone?", everyone took off the filters, and the camera picture was clear and even every eyelash could be clearly seen, and finally reacted.     Everyone: Crazy.     She's not a women's clothing boss, she's not Ruhua, she hasn't told a single word of lies since the beginning of the broadcast, and if she had to say that she lied, it should be the sentence "I actually look pretty good."     Because this isn't pretty, it's clearly too pretty!     This horse is not a scammer! This is a complete heart arsonist!

    After the stunning condensed lag of taking off the filter, the bullet screen is swiped up at the fastest speed, and the most repeated bullet screen is automatically recognized and highlighted by the system.

    【Ah, ah, I'm crazy】

    【Ran Ran? It's called Ran Ran, right? ]

    [Ran Ran, I'm sorry for you, I was wrong, I'm going to kill myself now]

    [Ah, relying on this look, I can't stand you sharking me]

    [Wori's mother saw the anchor face for the first time after watching the live broadcast for so many years Not only do you dare not wear makeup to the camera, but you even dare not to wear makeup! ]

    [I'm sorry the anchor, I was really wrong before]

    [Who scolded her for shamelessly calling herself "the number one beauty in cat's paw" yesterday? She's second, go find someone who dares to be the first, and have a look? 】

    【The first beauty is the first beauty! Today is the Emperor Laozi here, you are also the number one beauty! 】

    【Is this really the beauty that the anchor circle can have? ]

    ...

    The rapidly scrolling barrage was dazzling, and Gu Ran's eyes couldn't keep up with the speed of the barrage, but she basically complimented her when she saw it.

    The pk penalty time is over, and Meng Miao Miao on the other side didn't even say hello. For the first time in the past two years, the polite and kind person in the live broadcast room got out of control and directly terminated the connection.

    Gu Ran saw a surge in the number of live viewers in the upper right corner of her.

    She breathed a sigh of relief: "Thank you, everyone."

    After being amazed, everyone looked at the high-definition face without dead ends on the screen, and suddenly began to be a little aggrieved and angry.

    In these days, there are big guys with stubborn feet who pretend to be cute little loli to start live broadcasts, but there are still native beauties who live broadcasts with the 18th-level beauty filter that is basically an insult to her beauty?

    He was deceived again.

    Sure enough, the more beautiful women are, the more deceptive they are.

    Barrage: [Why do you still need to use the eighteenth filter for live broadcasts when you look like this! 】

    【Is it fun to play our otaku? Why does everyone play our otaku! ]

    [There is really no new appointment between people]

    [I didn't expect to be deceived by a girl to watch a live broadcast in my life and also be deceived by a female anchor, I cried]

    [I... I wanted to scold you, but I saw Your face, forcibly held back! ]

    [Me too, reluctant to scold, damn it]

    [I tell you I'll forgive you this time! Don't be too self-righteous! Next time you play tricks like this, be careful, I'm begging you on my knees! ]

    [Hahahahahahahaha]

    Gu Ran looked at the most ruthless words that those people in the barrage said to her in the most ruthless tone. She still had to give an explanation for the issue of beauty.

    Gu Ran: "Because it was the first time I started a live broadcast, I was afraid of life and a little nervous, so I turned on the filter."

    She lowered her head and apologized: "I'm sorry everyone."

    Barrage: [Okay, we forgive you. . 】

    【Baby raise your head up! 】

    【How can some people be so fierce! Baby Ran Ran has apologized, what else do you want! 】

    【Who in the world has the heart to refuse the baby's apology?】

    【Why is this angle so beautiful】

    After apologizing, Gu Ran raised her head, and was about to talk about something or sing a song next, when suddenly, Yu Guang suddenly glanced at the foot of the table, and a cockroach quickly crawled over.

    She got up immediately, rushed to the live broadcast room and hurriedly said, "Everyone, wait for me", then took the insecticide that the boss gave her, and ran over to spray the cockroach violently.

    Half a minute later, the cockroaches lay motionless on the ground dead.

    Gu Ran put down the pesticide, wrapped the cockroach's body with a tissue, picked it up, and threw it into the trash can.

    Everyone in the live broadcast room didn't react, but the host said "wait for me, everyone" in a hurry, and then the people disappeared.

    Barrage: [What about people? ? ? 】

    【It's all your fault that some of you are too aggressive! Baby apologized and was still not satisfied, and now she is angry! 】

    [Where is where people go, come on, ah, ah, ah

    , the live broadcast after returning, there is a hilarious, and everyone is coming back, everyone will be passionate, slow, and put the attention On the blank screen now.

    After Gu Ran left the camera, the background of the live broadcast behind her was revealed.

    Yesterday, the nine-curved and eighteen-curved curtain was restored to its original appearance under the beauty effect of the 18th level.

    Everyone saw the furnishings and environment in the anchor's room.

    Several rudimentary pieces of furniture have been mottled and faded, the table lamps on the table only have bulbs but no lampshades, and the wallpaper is covered with damp and moldy green mildew spots. Judging from the style and style, this should be a hotel.

    And it is the lowest and worst hotel.

    The homes of other female anchors in the Yanzhi District are all warm and beautiful. Now this anchor actually lives in such a place?

    A minute later, Gu Ran came back, straightened her skirt, and sat down in front of the phone again.

    "I'm sorry." Gu Ran saw that the people in the live broadcast room were still waiting for her, and said, "I was delayed for a while."

    "A cockroach suddenly ran under my eyelids, and I sprayed it to death with insecticide. I'm done."

    She was quite embarrassed: "I'm a little timid, I don't dare to step on it directly."

    Everyone:? ? ?

    Not only do beautiful women live in this kind of place, but the two minutes they disappear are to kill cockroaches?

    Gu Ran looked down at her scheduled live broadcast, and then said, "I'll sing a song for you next."

    "If everyone likes it, can you... um..."

    Gu Ran recalled that she had made a bold statement yesterday . If you say anything about 'fireworks', stand up and show your whole body, 'protection of love' will turn off two layers of filters, 'romantic fireworks' will turn off four layers of filters... 'World Carnival' will turn off all the beauty color.

    In the end, a gift was not received, and she was scorned on the forum, saying that she was whimsical and self-indulgent, and that she was embarrassed to let people give gifts.     Gu Ran looked at her live broadcast room, and then turned to the column of the gift list with the cheapest price, one piece or two can be given. After thinking about it, she finally gathered the courage to say the second half of the sentence: " Can you give me some... a little gift?"     She looked pitiful with a little hope: "Lollipops are fine, roses are fine, a bunch of flowers is perfect!"     ...     It's night, Xinbo headquarters , the lights of the president's office are still on.     Ji Shiyu has a cup of black coffee that has cooled down.     The secretary knocked on the door and came in, replacing the cold cup with a freshly brewed coffee, very lightly.     Ji Shiyu looked up from the screen and saw some melted makeup on the secretary's face. He said, "Get off work."     "Huh?" The secretary was stunned for a moment, then nodded immediately, "Okay, thank you Ji President."     Ji Shiyu: "Call Xu Hui in."     Secretary: "Okay."     Soon, Xu Hui walked into the office.     When he saw Ji Shiyu's raised eyebrows, he still said, "The servant at     Nanchen Mansion just reported, Miss Gu... has not gone back." , the slender knuckles exerted a little force.

    Xu Hui tentatively asked: "Mr. Ji, card..."

    Ji Shiyu took a deep breath, and finally his eyes returned to coldness.

    Maybe it was because his voice was lower after working overtime for several days in a row. He said, "Continue to stop."

    Xu Hui showed a look of embarrassment. I'm back," he conveyed to the man in front of him.

    In the end, Xu Hui nodded as before: "Okay."

    Xu Hui turned and left.

    The office was quiet and deserted.

    Ji Shiyu looked at the thick night outside the window and closed his eyes.

    In front of her eyes, in this office that day, Gu Ran said cruel words and ran away crying.

    His brows moved slightly, suppressing the panic that was becoming more and more unknown in his heart whenever he recalled this scene.

    He told himself that he was not wrong about this, but suddenly there was a voice in his heart saying that he was wrong, that he was wrong.

    The man frowned deeper and deeper, and finally opened his eyes again, and his eyes returned to clarity.

    Gu Ran had no card or money, she had never worked, she had no ability to take care of herself, and she couldn't live in a five-star hotel.

    She will be back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 4.9K 119
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his previous life, Ye Qingshui used his kindn...
37.5K 415 48
Author: Sanhua Xishi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2019-09-27 Latest: Chapter 48 Starting her life from the beginning, Lu Ningz...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
20.8K 248 12
https://m.shubaow.net/192/192681/ Author: Moonrise Dongshan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-05-16 Latest: Chapter 116 Extra...