Izuku The Next God Of Thunder...

By NezutheRatGod

Izuku Midoriya was a average teen who wished to be a hero but sadly was deemed quirkless regardless of his na... More

Chapter 1. Stormbreaker
Chapter 3. Moving Into The Dorms
Chapter 4. First Day Of UA
Chapter 5. Battle Training
Chapter 6. Rumi's Past And The Date
Chapter 7. A God's Rage
Chapter 8. Leaving UA And Mjolnir
Chapter 9. Saving Eri From The Hero Association
Chapter 10. Helping Her Heal
Chapter 11. Lovers Reunited
Chapter 12. USJ Part 1
Chapter 13. USJ Part 2
Chapter 14. Hope For Freedom
Chapter 15. Freedom For The New King
Chapter 16. Back At UA
Chapter 17. Sports Festival

Chapter 2. A New God Of Thunder

12.1K 319 329
By NezutheRatGod

Izuku looked at the axe in shock finally realizing that he was holding Stormbreaker.

"Hey could you put me down?" Said the girl he saved.

He looked over and saw that he was still holding her and she was looking at him with her rabbit ears laying flat down on the back of her head. Showing her annoyance at being held.

"O-oh sorry!" Said Izuku quickly as he let her go and she dusted off her shirt.

"It's fine and... Thanks for saving me, I owe you one" said the woman "my name is Rumi Usagiyama".

"Izuku Midoriya" he said as he extended his hand to offer a handshake but then felt someone grab the collar of his shirt.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!! WHY DID YOU RUN INTO DANGER LIKE THAT!!" Yelled Death Arms. "Not only that but you stole a weapon of one of the greatest heroes to ever live!".

He tried to take it from Izuku to give it back to the Asgardians but when he touched it he was electrocuted with over 4 million volts and fell. To the ground unconscious and had electrical burns all over him.

"Holy shit.. that was fucking AWESOME!!!" Yelled Rumi with her foot thumping in excitement.

Everyone looked at him shocked and before he could do anything else someone landed behind him and he recognized her as Frida. Who he saw at the park and she was looking at him wide eyed.

"Y-your holding Stormbreaker.." she said still not believing her eyes.

"U-um yeah..." Said Izuku.

"Come with me. My people have to see this" said Frida.

"Y-your people.. you mean the Asgardians?" Said Izuku.

"Yes because no man should be able to wield it's power by shooting lighting off it. Not even captain America could use the axes true power, he could only wield it" said Frida.

"Can I come? I wanna spar with him!" Said Rumi feeling giddy "plus he's not bad on the eyes either".

She looked at him for a long moment but didn't really see anything wrong with it "fine but you'll have to stay quiet since this. Deals with Asgardian issues".

Frida then grabbed Izuku and started dragging him away with Rumi happily following with a massive grin on her face.

They were about to leave but we're stopped by Kamui Wood and Mt Lady.

"Hold up! We have to bring him in for questioning" said Kamui Wood.

Frida looked at him with a cold glare and pulled out a spear and slammed it into the ground "I dare you to try and stop me. Human".

Kamui Wood took a step back in fear since he was more then well aware of how strong Asgardians are.

She gave him one last glare and dragged Izuku off with Rumi trailing behind with a big grin on her face.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku was sitting in a long house with hundreds of Asgardians around him talking while looking at him trying to figure out how he was able. To wield the axe and how he was able to use it's power without dying instantly.

"Oh god.. what will mom think?" Thought Izuku.

"Hey after all this I wanna spar with you" said Rumi looking him right in the eye.

"W-what?" Said Izuku shocked.

"Well since you were able to lift that axe so easily, it means your strong so I wanna spar" said Rumi.

"Uuuh... S-sure. I've never sparred before though.." said Izuku.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure we'll figure it out" said Rumi "plus I bet once I beat some training in ya, you'll be even stronger".

They were both knocked out of their thoughts when a older looking woman with blonde hair that was slightly turning grey. She had bright blue eyes and was wearing long blue dress with what looked like a goat skin cape over her back. Along her dress we're small chains and what looked like runes over it.

"So you are the one who was able to wield Stormbreaker? The same weapon that helped our king Thor defeat Thanos then Galactus. Before he gave the ultimate sacrifice to save all life in the universe" said the woman.

"Y-yes but.. I do-" said Izuku before she placed her hand on his forehead and a rune on her hand glowed blue.

(Pretend it's blue).

She closed her eyes in concentration for a long moment before she gasped and pulled her hand back looking at him in shock.

"Y-your the grandson of Thor..." She said shocked.

"Mother what do you mean? That's impossible" said Frida looking at her mother.

"No Frida I saw it with my very own eyes. He's the grandson of Thor and the son of Magni.

Remember back then all those years ago when he said he met some mortal woman he grew feelings for?" Said the woman.

Everyone's eyes widened at what this meant. Izuku was technically the next in line to become king and lead them giving his heritage and that he can wield Stormbreaker.

"He'll have to prove himself first if he's to even join us regardless of him being the grandson of Thor and son of Magni. He doesn't know our culture or customs" said a big burly man in the back who had long brown hair and a giant beard.

"That will come with time, experience, and training" said the woman "my name is Astrid and it is a pleasure to meet you, your highness".

"N-no need f-f-for that..." Said Izuku "I don't d-deserve any s-special treatment" said Izuku.

Astrid just smiled and nodded her head "very well and tell me Midoriya what is your goal and dream?".

"To be a hero who smiles. One that when everyone looks at, they immediately feel safe knowing that I'm here" said Izuku without hesitation.

Astrid smiled "and tell me, when you ran in to save that girl right there what were you thinking".

"I-I don't remember.. my feet just started to move before I knew it" said Izuku.

"That is why you were chosen then. Because it deemed you Worthy of wielding it's power" said Astrid. "Frida escort him home and tell his mother that tomorrow we'll have to begin training him".

"Yes mother", said Frida "come show me where you live so I can take you there".

"U-uh sure.. but I'm what will I be learning?" Said Izuku.

"You'll be learning about our culture and ways along with how to wield the power of Stormbreaker properly along with how to use Rune magic.
Thor never really sat down to learn it but I believe it would be imperative for you to learn this. Since it'll help you with fighting and lots of other things once you master the art" said Astrid. "Not only that but will be teaching you how to fight properly and lots of other things in the 10 months we have".

Izuku nodded and bowed before he followed Frida as they left with Izuku now leading them.

"Girl why are coming?" Said Frida looking at Rumi.

"Because he's gonna be my sparring partner once he learns to handle that new power of his" said Rumi.

"What has my life become..." Thought Izuku as he slowly led them to his house and ignored them as the bickered.

What he didn't know was that a pair of sunken blue eyes was watching him in the distance as he left.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Fair warning... My mom can be... Overdramatic..." Said Izuku.

"Oh come on how bad can it be?" Said Rumi with a raised eyebrow.

(10 minutes later).

"Ok... For now on I'm going to take what you say seriously.." said Rumi as she rung her hair out from all the water from Inko.

She cried so much that Izuku escorted her to the bathroom so she can let her tears out in the shower... Sadly she overflowed it in 30 seconds and it started to flood the apartment.

"Yeah... Sorry about that..." Said Izuku as he mopped the floor to get all the excess water out.

He was soaked to the bone and Rumi wasn't hiding that she was checking him out and noticing that he was well built.

"Gotta say. I like how buff you look, at first glance you look like a average person with baggy clothes" said Rumi.

Izuku blushed a little and tried his best to not look at her or Frida since both their clothes were clinging to their bodies. Allowing Izuku to see how well developed both of their bodies were.. especially Rumi.

"Jesus those things could suffocate people along with her thighs... I sound like a pervert and I really should stop.." thought Izuku.

He still remembered the one time he checked out a girl in school and in response he was known as someone who'd sexually harass woman. Thanks to Katsuki not wanting him to find any form of happiness.

"Oh I'm so sorry about that" said Inko walking in "but when I saw what happened on the news I started panicking and then. Izuku comes home and-".

They waited another 5 minutes as she explained how she passed out while panicking only to wake up and panic again and pass out.

"It's alright Mrs Midoriya. I'm Frida and I'm a Asgardian and I'm here to tell you that we wish to train your son giving his heritage and the fact. That he can wield Stormbreaker".

"Heritage?" Said Inko.

"Yes my mother used some magic and she found out that his father is Magni the son of Thor" said Frida.

Inko's eyes widened when she finally realized who her lover truly was.

He hid who he truly was because he didn't want to scare her away with his power or ruin her life.

"So you mean.." said Inko.

"Yes" said Frida.

"That... Makes so much sense now.. why he was so secretive on his family and why he just randomly disappear sometimes..." Said Inko.

"Indeed".

"Mom... Can I train with them?" Said Izuku.

Inko was silent for a while but sighed "you always wanted to be a hero Izuku... And I won't stop you... All I ask is that you please be careful".

"I promise mom" said Izuku.

"Awesome so give me your phone number so I can contact you cutie" said Rumi breaking all the tension in the room.

Izuku blushed while Inko gushed thinking that soon Izuku will have a girlfriend and then she'll get grandbabies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 0 27
Credit to "spulenspul" on a03 its their story As the youngest son of the number one hero, by all rights Izuku Midoriya should have been a spoiled bra...
168K 9.3K 31
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
250K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
35.5K 751 18
Izuku midoriya is at the lowest point in his life when he decides to end it as he's falling he gets stuck to the side of a building with an arrow and...