Faking ~ felinette

By luklovely

*SET BEFORE S4* Felix's mom is still grieving her husband's death and she decides to move to Paris to ease th... More

Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
Chapter #11
Chapter #12
Chapter #13
Chapter #14
Chapter #15
Chapter #16
Chapter #18
Chapter #19
Chapter #20 [Finale]
Deleted Scenes 1
Deleted Scenes 2
Old Cover Designs

Chapter #17

1.7K 47 48
By luklovely

hope you've recovered from the last chapter. I'm planning to update more frequently because school is less busy now.

and thank you amazing readers for taking your time to read this, and to vote. We've just reached 63 votes!

~ randomshipper ~

Felix walked to school by himself. He knew she wouldn't come, but deep down he was hoping she'd reconsider.

He avoided everyone's eyes as he arrived. The students looked at him and started whispering.

He turned and made eye contact with Marinette, who broke it quickly.

Felix sniffled but sat down on a bench by himself. He put his hood up and stared at his phone trying to look busy. A tear fell down onto the black screen.

The bell rang, but he remained seated. Nothing mattered anymore. He could go back to London feeling miserable and forget all about Marinette and her friends.

But he knew it wasn't that simple. He would forever have a memory of her.

The courtyard was empty, but Felix stayed on the bench. Crying silent tears.

He stayed there for hours. No one came. An hour before the dismissal bell rang, Felix started walking home. He didn't want to run into Marinette. As he walked into the cold empty mansion, Amalie glanced at him but didn't say anything. She figured he needed some alone time.

Felix walked into his room and closed the door. He was never the temper tantrum type. It didn't make sense to him. Silent treatment seemed to annoy people more anyway.

He sat down and fished his bear from underneath his pillow. Reflecting on the time he'd had with Marinette.

She was right. He had been playing with her feelings. Pretending to be Adrien just because of her stupid crush on him. But she fell for him, as Adrien all over again. Or at least, he thought so.

"Felix, I brought your dinner. Your mom didn't think you'd want to eat in the dining room," Nathalie said.

Felix quickly wiped his dry face and opened the door. Nathalie stood there with Adrien. "She also said that you and Adrien needed to talk,"

Felix's eyes widened, but Adrien smiled at him. "Thanks, Nathalie," he said, taking the white tray.

As soon as Nathalie closed the door, he handed the tray to Felix.

"What did Nathalie mean?" he asked.

Felix groaned, "It's none of your business,"

"Okay, Felix. Oh, by the way, Marinette—"

"—hates both of us now," he finished.

"What do you mean she hates us? What did you do to her?"

Felix glared at him, "Why do you think it was me?"

"You do have a history of getting people on your bad side, plus Marinette wouldn't do anything to hurt you,"

"That's not true!" Felix snapped.

"Really, what did she do?"

Felix sighed, "Nothing. I can't tell you,"

"Felix, we're cousins. You can trust me,"

"Fine," he mumbled. "She yelled at me,"

"I'm sure there was a reason for it—"

"Stop taking her side!"

"Fine,"

"Fine?"

"Yeah, keep going."

Felix twirled his fork around his spaghetti. It had a drop of pasta sauce and was covered in parmesan cheese, and began to tell Adrien exactly what had happened.

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

"Marinette, that was a little harsh," Alya said to the girl.

"Yeah. Felix was literally crying," Chloe added.

This was news to Marinette. "Felix? Crying? Puh-leeze, there's not one part of Felix that involves crying,"

Chloe shrugged, "Well, he was. That's all Adrien told me. He's back by the way,"

Alya braced herself for Marinette's jump of joy, but she stayed motionless.

"Woah? What happened to 'OMG, Adrien! I have to go get my lucky socks! Aaaah!" Alya asked, imitating her high-pitched voice.

"You think I'd want to see Adrien after all this?" she snapped.

Chloe backed away from the bluenette. "Sheesh, no need to yell at us,"

"Yeah, why are you so upset? Didn't you get what you wanted? Felix and Adrien are out of your life," Alya pointed out.

Marinette glared at them, "Maybe because you're assuming I want to see Adrien. Are you guys stupid? Why would I want to see him?"

Chloe bit her lip, "To talk it out?"

"Marinette! You can't call us stupid! We're your friends!" Alya said.

"Really? Now you're going to try and boss me around?" she shouted.

Alya moved away from Marinette and closer to Chloe.

"We're not bossing you around. You're just going crazy," Chloe muttered.

Marinette whipped her head around to glare at her, "You think I'm going crazy. Crazy is trying to make friends with you in the first place! You're just a stupid mayor's daughter and you'll never be anything but that!"

"If that's true, then you'll never be anything more than an utterly ridiculous baker's daughter!" she retorted, voice shaking.

"No, I'll design! While you're picking gum off the table, I'll be designing for your mother, because unlike you, she actually likes me,"

"Marinette, that's taking it too far," Alya warned.

"Is it?" she snarled, "Is it really? Then you're taking it too far, all of your—"

"Come on Chloe, let's go," Alya said quietly. She saw that the blonde was on the verge of tears.

"Yeah go ahead. Leave you selfish—"

They didn't get to hear what she said next, because they'd shut the door.

Chloe tiptoed downstairs, trying to make sure Tom and Sabine didn't hear her. Sabine came out of the living room and saw her face.

"Chloe! What happened to you?" she exclaimed.

"Mari—" Chloe started.

"Marinette mentioned a sensitive subject, they're both a bit sore over it right now," Alya cut in.

Sabine put her hand on Chloe's shoulder, "I'll talk to her about it, would you girls like some pastries before you go?"

"Always," Chloe said. She lived for Sabine's pastries. The flaky croissants, the sticky-sweet cinnamon buns, everything.

Sabine smiled kindly and handed both Chloe and Alya a box of pastries each.The two girls thanked Sabine and left the bakery.

As soon as they were a block away, Alya sighed. "I can't believe she did that!"

Chloe nodded, still not saying anything.

"Especially that comment about you! Ugh, I can't believe her!" she seethed, "Just because that dumb Felix made her upset, doesn't mean she has to take it out on us!"

Chloe didn't respond with her usual nod, she just lowered her head.

"Like who does she think she is? Right Chloe?"

"Chloe?"

Alya stopped walking, but her friend continued.

"Chloe! Are you okay?" she called.

"I'm fine! I'm just going to lie down!"

"By lie down, you mean call Luka for an hour right?" she teased.

She blushed, but still looked sad, "No, obviously not! Have fun with Nino," she said with a fake laugh.

Alya grinned, "Touché,"

rip their friendship ig

NOOO I'M JUST KIDDING, but u never know, their friendship could be doomed. >:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 18.9K 82
~Highest rank: #1 in mlb ~ -COMPLETED AS OF OCTOBER 5, 2022- (A/N: Please don't read this story if you're under 15, there is some content I'm not com...
74.1K 3.2K 39
*SEQUEAL OF DEAD HEART* Adrien hurt her, bad. He broke her heart, shattered it. Chat ended up killing her. He had to live without her. He had to. Fou...
213K 5.2K 58
Marinette is starting give up on trying to prove to everybody that Lila was lying. until Felix came and he never thought he could find love and he fo...
3.4K 132 15
a miraculous ladybug fanfiction (i don't own any of the images) features the ships Marichat, Ladynoir and Adrienette! there is no sin. (or my mom wou...