In Another World With My Very...

Por LupusNoir00

This Story is one of my old fanfics which I had left on my computer and decided not posting it since it could... Más

Prologue
[Vol 1] Chapter 1
[Vol 1] Chapter 2
[Vol 1] Chapter 3
[Vol 1] Chapter 4
[Vol 1] Chapter 5
[Vol 1] Chapter 6
[Vol 1] Chapter 7
[Vol 1] Chapter 8
[Vol 1] Chapter 9
[Vol 1] Chapter 10
[Vol 1] Chapter 11
[Vol 1] Chapter 12
[Vol 1] Chapter 13
[Vol 1] Chapter 14
[Vol 1] Chapter 15
[Vol 1] Chapter 16
[Vol 1] Chapter 17
[Vol 1] Chapter 18
[Vol 1] Chapter 19
[Vol 1] Chapter 20
[Vol 1] Chapter 21
[Vol 1] Chapter 22
[Vol 1] Chapter 23
[Vol 1] Chapter 24
[Vol 1] Chapter 25
[Vol 1] Chapter 26
[Vol 1] Chapter 27
[Vol 1] Chapter 28
[Vol 1] Chapter 29
[Vol 1] Chapter 30
[Vol 1] Chapter 32
[Vol 1] Chapter 33
Amaya's Current Status
[Vol 2] Chapter 1
[Vol 2] Chapter 2

[Vol 1] Chapter 31

3.2K 117 19
Por LupusNoir00

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 790

Bloodlines: N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(High)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (High)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (High)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (High)
Sound Breathing Style (High)
Advanced Reiatsu Manipulation (Mid)
Moon Breathing Style (High)
Mist Breathing Style (High)
Bloodlust Manipulation (High)
String Creation (High)
Conquer's Haki (Mid)
Shadow Presivation (High)
Sun Breathing (Mid)
Advanced Chakra/Ki Manipulation (Mid)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 8>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Flying Thunder God Jutsu Lvl 8>
<Iron Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 6>
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
<Shadow Extraction Lvl 10>
<Apocalypse Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 1>
<Machina Maker Lvl 3>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amaya's P.O.V

It has been 1 day since that what happened at the Garden....

Since that I have been couped up in my room laying in bed as I stared up at the ceiling in silence.

I have already done my Lottery and ended up with the prize, but I didn't really bother much about it because of the current stuff on my mind.

_________________________________________

Congratulations You Have Won The Active Skill:

Ice Dragon Slayer Magic: Level 1
_________________________________________

It's another great Magic, but....

'Linze is in love with me....?' I repeated in my head many times over as I just couldn't wrap the subject around my head completely.

Now Linze is definitely cute, beautiful even. She's a gentle girl with caring heart that is always thinking of others. She's a bit shy, but still is a hard working person. There was nothing wrong with her at all.

But the collision comes with me being Yumina's fiance and I can't say that I don't like her aswell. She's just as beautiful as Linze, she a very composed, reliable, and well mannered girl at her age, and even when she does act like her age, it's so cute to see.

Flopping over in the bed I couldn't help, but groan into my pillow.

"Aah~ How in the hell am I going to deal with this?!" I shouted into the pillow as the results came out muffled.

I was about to just lay there and think about a solution to all of this, until I heard a light knock on the door making me glance towards it.

"Amaya, It's me Yumina." I heard Yumina's voice as I stared at the door.

'I should've accounted on her coming here' I thought nervously.

-Small Time Skip-

Currently, me and Yumina sat on two separate couches in my room as we stared at each other in silence.

"Amaya." Yumina said my name as a cute pout was on her face and her cheeks we're flushed a bit.

"Y-Yeah" I answered still a bit nervous about this whole conversation.

"You know I'm upset, don't you?" She asked me as I gave slow and quite nod.

"I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A KISS YET AND HAVE ALREADY SNATCHED THAT CHANCE FROM ME!" She shouted at me as I just sweat dropped.

"Wait that's what your upset about? Aren't you upset about Linze's love confession?" I asked confused.

"Why would I be? Anyone who can see will be able to tell that Linze likes you." She told me as I looked down at the ground.

'I apologize, I didn't realize that even though I have working eyes.' I thought to myself.

"This is a good opportunity, so let me tell you this. You can have 10 or 20 or even a hundred Mistresses. I won't mind them as long as you don't make them unhappy, I believe that it is your responsibility to be reliable to all those you love." She told me as I stared at her.

"However! How-e-ver!!! You are still so careless to get kissed when you haven't even kissed me, your first wife! You have too many openings! Be more defensive! Become completely impenetrable!" She shouted towards me as I sweat dropped

"But, I-" I was instantly cut off by her with flushed cheeks.

"No buts!" She said towards me as I sweat dropped more.

"Okay, So I'm guessing if I had kissed you before hand. You wouldn't have any problems with this happening?" I asked her as she calmed down a bit.

"Well, in that case I would be a bit jealous, but I wouldn't be against it. So long as you properly cherished me." She told me as I stared at her with shocked eyes.

[A/N: They changed the ages midway to make the marriage ages more manageable.]

'I swear sometimes you would not think that this girl is 12 years old, isn't her mind set to prudent? Also does she truly like me as much as she claims?' I thought questioning everything right now.

Yumina gave me a glare as she stared at me.

"...You just thought of something rude, didn't you?" She said making me nervously chuckle as I rubbed my hair.

"Amaya, I am prepared to have you as my wife and live my whole life as your own wife. That because I like you, because I like you just as much as Linze does. I don't want you to ever doubt that." She told me with a serious expression as I could hear the determination and seriousness in her tone and the genuine words of hers.

I stared at her for a bit as I them bowed my head a bit.

"I...I'm truly sorry." I apologized as she got up off her couch and walked towards mine, before plopping down on it right beside me.

"I'll forgive you if you embrace and kiss me." She told me making me look at her sweat dropped at her command.

She turned her head towards me slightly as my cheeks turned a bit red.

'Pull yourself together Amaya it's a kiss, a simple enjoyable loveable kiss...' I thought as my cheeks turned more red, but I was able to steal myself enough to pull her into my arms as her face came contact with my busom.

Lifting her head up towards me I couldn't help, but gulp as I stared at her small pink lips.

Slowly moving towards her as my right hand cupped her cheek. I placed my lips on top of hers, initiating a passionate kiss between us.

Her lips tasted like vanilla, but with a soft hint of bananas. We didn't use any tongue, but I could tell the kiss was driving both of us a crazy.

It didn't take long for us to break apart to collect ourselves. As once we did, Yumina jumped on me giggling.

"You kissed me! This makes me the first you've kissed on your own, right?" Yumina asked as I nodded with a blush.

"Yeah, I guess that's true...."I said as my tail wagged behind me making her giggle as she patted my ears making me blush more as I directed my gaze down towards the floor.

It was a blissful moment that I very much enjoyed.

"What do you think of Linze, Amaya?" She suddenly asked me as I stared down at the ground in thought.

"Honestly, I think she a beautiful and cute girl. I was actually pretty happy to hear her confess her love to me, but....I haven't even decided how I feel about you yet. It's like big conundrum in my head that is why I don't know how to deal with all of this. It sounds pretty pathetic from me, but that's how it is." I told her as she nodded in understanding.

"So would you say you like her or dislike her?" Yumina asked me as I gave a small smile.

"I would obviously say that I like her, no doubt, She just like you and the others are very dear to me."I told her as she smiled.

"Then what about Charlotte? What do you think of her?" She asked me making me raise a brow.

"Where did she pop up from?" I asked confused as Yumina just giggled.

"Just answer the question, Amaya" She told me as I sighed.

"Well if I'm being honest, Charlotte's a very gorgeous woman. She's smart, determined, and if she confessed to me I would honestly feel the same way I do about you and Linze, though that will certainly add to my conundrum." I chuckled thinking about the lime green haired woman.

"So your saying you like her as well?"She asked me as I faced her.

"Yes I do, just like the rest of you she's also dear to me." I told her as she smiled.

I was about to spring up a question about why she was asking about such things when suddenly she had turned around to an empty space in my room.

"Did you hear that Linze, Charlotte?" She questioned thin air as I stared at her in confusion.

"What?!" I questioned as soon both Linze and Charlotte appeared standing in my room with blushes on their faces making me shocked.

"We had asked Leen to cast a transparency spell on them. As well as accounting for your senses we had asked Irene to mask their scents as without them, Linze nor Charlotte wouldn't have came here." Yumina explained to me as we both stood infront of Linze and Charlotte.

'So they we're using invisible, and since they are a guest that is already registered in my enchantments they didn't alarm me.' I thought as I stared at Linze.

"It's your fault you know? After what happened yesterday, you haven't given her any response and had shutted yourself inside your room the whole time. Elze was about to come over and try to beat some sense into you because Linze was crying, thinking you hated her." Yumina told me as I looked towards Linze with eyes filled with apologies.

"U-Uhm, I'm sorry about what I did. When I saw that Cesca kiss you, I just didn't want to lose to her.... Before I realized what happened......I didn't even consider your feelings.. I'm so sorry..." Linze cried as tears started to trail down her cheeks.

I quickly made my way to her as I cupped her cheeks and wiped away her tears with my thumbs. Causing her to look at me with emotional eyes as I just gave her a soft smile.

"Linze, You have nothing to be sorry for at all. If anything I'm the one who should be apologizing to you. I know that it took a lot of courage and emotion for you to come up to me and confess like that and I just left you alone awaiting an answer. So I'm so sorry for making you feel like that. It was not my intentions it was just that I was really surprised and I needed sometime to myself to collect my thoughts." I told her as she stared at me.

"So let me tell you now, I think your a cute and beautiful girl and I definitely like you as a person. I'm not sure how I will be going with this, but I do know of that I want to cherish you." I told her as she smiled up towards me.

"Amaya..." She said as I gave a soft smile before placing a soft kiss on her forehead making her blush as we separated and I had faced Charlotte who was patiently waiting on the side for me.

I gave a playful smile towards her as she just blushed.

"So Charlotte~ you had crush on me all this time and didn't bother to tell me? Your such a mean friend." I fake pouted as she just gave me a embarrassed glare.

"Sh-shut up! Your the mean one, being as dense as boulder when it comes to this type of stuff "she countered as I just stared at her with a slight blush now.

'I guess I am that dense.' I thought as Charlotte gave me a sigh before walking up to me and quickly placing her lips on my own taking me by surprise as I very quickly started to recuperate the kiss.

She tasted like kiwis with a hint of lime making her sweet, but sour. I was so intoxicated into the kiss that I slipped my tongue into her mouth taking her by surprise as I started to play around inside of it. She moaned into the kiss as the only thing keeping her from falling down to the ground was my hands upon her waist.

We slowly separated as we stared at each with warm eyes.

"Hehehe~ I have always wanted to do that." Charlotte giggled as I smiled at her.

"Now that you 3 have settled you feelings, How about it? Will you take these two as your wife?" She asked me as I looked at her in a bit of surprise.

"It's normal for royalty, nobility, and wealthy merchants to take a second or third wife, and I'm sure you two have no problems with that right?" Yumina asked Charlotte and Linze as they faces her.

"I have no problems at all." Charlotte said with a smile as she looked towards me with love filled eyes.

"I-I want to be Amaya's wife!! As well..." Linze responded as she then looked towards me with a nervous expression.

"I-If you would have me, of course?" Linze said nervously as I could see she was bracing herself for rejection making me feel an ache in my heart at the sight.

"You two are fine with being my second and third wives?" Are you really sure?" I asked them as the two girls faced me with smiles.

"I've been sure of many things, and this is one of them. I want to live the rest of my life at your side." Charlotte told me as I could feel the love her words contained.

I then faced towards Linze who was smiling up towards me.

"I think I can get along with Yumina and Charlotte. If all 3 of us can find our happiness while loving the same person, nothing will make me happier." She told me as a small smile graced my face.

"Alright then, If you 3 really are fine with it, I'll accept all 3 of you." I said making Linze and Charlotte lighten up as they jumped towards me and hugged me from both sides with their bosoms pressed against mine.

Yumina came following up with a smile.

"So from here on out, Linze and Charlotte are just like me, your fiancées" She said as I could feel both girls nodding yes against my arms as Yumina came in and took the middle which made me blush lightly as her face was pressed against my breast.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, before separating slightly.

"Well it's getting late you three, you should head to your rooms for the night." I said as they all nodded.

"Alright then, though you need to give us a good night kiss." Yumina said making me blush as I looked down at her.

I could only give wryly smile as I then leaned down and gave all 3 of them a light peck on the lips making them smile as they looked up towards me.

"Good night, Amaya " Yumina said as all 3 then surprised me by giving me a kiss on my own lips before leaving tight out my door giggling while I stood there frozen.

'I am most definitely in some type of heaven.'I thought as I made my way towards my bed clapping my hands to turn off the lights.

Plopping down into the soft covers, I didn't bother taking off my clothes as I slipped under the covers.

'Now how am I supposed to deal with this from now on...? I have the money to take care of them so that's out of the window, A house for them to live in is also done, but....that only leaves myself....' I trailed as I stared up at the ceiling in silence.

The matter upon myself was heavy one that I did not wish others to bear.....

Turning over in the bed I laid on my side as I slowly closed my eyes with the thought that I'll will figure it out along the way.

-Time Skip-

I was sleeping soundly in my bed as I was dreaming of a reenactment of the events of last night, only this time things we're going a bit farther then kissing.

I was about to continue with this dream, until my door suddenly slammed open making me wake up in fright as I unconsciously Summoned forth a flaming hand while looking to the door where surprisingly Elze stood arms crossed staring down at me.

"Elze? What the hell?!" I shouted at her as I extinguished the flame in my hand.

"I want to talk about something." She told me bluntly as I just glared at her.

"Was it necessary to slam into my room? I highly doubt it was." I told her as she didn't even bother to respond. She only walked outside of the door leaving me alone as I groaned in frustration and tiredness.

'It's like the world just doesn't want me to be in peace.' I mentally groaned as I began to get out of bed with a yawn.

'I better get myself ready to see what she wants.' I thought as I quickly got myself together and did my lottery.

_________________________________________

Congratulations You Have Won The:

Dragon Seed

Notice: You Will Need To Be Unconscious For You To Claim This Prize.

_________________________________________

I could only sigh helplessly at my situation.

-Time Skip-

Currently I was following behind Elze as she led me to the backyard where I surprisingly laid my eyes upon not just Yae, but Lapis, Cecile and even Tsubaki.

"Uhhh, What are all of you doing in such a place? Especially you Tsubaki?" I asked curiously as Ishen was many days away from the capital.

"I was brought here by Irene, we have been waiting for you, Amaya." Tsubaki told me as I looked at all of them confused.

'Why in the world is Cecile and Lapis I their espion clothing? Also why does every has a weapon out.' I questioned as the situation wasn't really making sense to me.

"You are taking Linze and Charlotte as your wife, right?" Elze asked me while glancing over her shoulder towards me.

"Ah, Yeah that's what happened last night." I told her as she fully faced me.

"So that would make you my sister in law, then?" Elze said as I gave a wryly smile.

"Eh, well I guess. I hope we still get along." I said as I scratched my head in confusion since this was a very weird situation to be in.

'We're they about to train or something?' I thought questioning alot of things.

"What do you think of Linze then? Do you really like her?" Elze asked me as I stared at her.

"Honestly, Yes I do. I'm still pretty unsure about a lot of things, but I definitely like her as person and I really think of her as an important person in my life." I responded as she stared at me with a hardened gaze.

"Did that girl agree with that?" She asked me as I nodded.

"Yes, she did." I told her as Elze just sighed.

"That girl has always been like this... Despite being timid and a scaredy cat most of the time, she's always been bold the bold one when it came to matters like this. She's the complete opposite of me." Elze said as I stared at her still confused upon what this really is about.

"I'm not so different from you, I'm unable to become determined without a proper push." Yae told Elze as Lapis stepped up along with Tsubaki and Cecile.

"I am the same Miss Yae and Miss Elze. This will really be a decision maker for me." Lapis said as Tsubaki nodded to her words.

"Ara~ This is getting so intense~ I guess I must be the same then~." Cecile said as I stared at the 5 of them confused.

"What are you guys even talking about?" I said totally confused.

Elze had started placing on her gauntlets as the rest of the girls readied themselves and faced me with their own stances and gear.

"Amaya, I want you to fight all of us now." Elze told me as I stared at the 5 of them with a confused and shocked look.

'Wait what?!'

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 790

Bloodlines: N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(High)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (High)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (High)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (High)
Sound Breathing Style (High)
Advanced Reiatsu Manipulation (Mid)
Moon Breathing Style (High)
Mist Breathing Style (High)
Bloodlust Manipulation (High)
String Creation (High)
Conquer's Haki (Mid)
Shadow Presivation (High)
Sun Breathing (Mid)
Advanced Chakra/Ki Manipulation (Mid)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 8>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Flying Thunder God Jutsu Lvl 8>
<Iron Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 6>
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
<Shadow Extraction Lvl 10>
<Apocalypse Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 1>
<Machina Maker Lvl 3>
<Ice Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 1>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got nothing...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

143K 2.5K 50
[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
19.7K 323 6
yeah this one has been on my mind I've already seen two reader stories of this being a harem so I'll do a single love interest who will it be you'll...
29.8K 1K 31
First time writing a story like this! I hope you will join me on my adventure with this story as it progresses :3 Instagram: @meep_comicz_for.days M...
83.1K 2.5K 15
This is a Dc Story that I found on my computer, it's not completely done, but I believe I can work my way around to the ending. I hope you all enjoy...