Discontinued

By NightwingCL

Angst and Fluff Dream is with his Abusive Girlfriend and Techno is slowly finding out about it- read to find... More

Explaining-
Fair Day
Idk what to name this
Hanging Out
idk what to name this so yeah-
Hi not really a chapter
Camping Week (pt. 1)
Camping Week (pt. 2)
can't vote anymore
winner of voting
hey
hey
UHMM well hello again-

Camping Week (pt. 3)

514 20 1
By NightwingCL

Also have the picture of my adorable cat 💀 and thank you guys for reading! And hey I'm back from break y'all OwO
----------------------------------

After Dream got back and they ate

After they ate Dream just started running around playing with Lunar which she was running into the woods but instead of Dream running after her, he was in the trees hoping branch to branch following Lunar. 

After a few hours  (Techno's pov (love) this was an Auto correct but it was to wholesome to delete)

I asked " hey guys where's Dream?" Bad said "I don't know, why?" I said " because it's been a few hours since we've last seen him-" Bad questioned "wait really well he probably went for a walk or run- because he sometimes goes out for a run when it's early and takes a few to get back"I spoke "maybe somebody who go get him?? It's getting really late-"

(I'll post this one now cuz y'all have been waiting for a long time so here (not sure when started forgot and finished aug 5 Fri)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
57.1K 2.9K 14
He was perfect. Everything Tom ever wanted and imagined. But he was a peasant. {Story inspired by @saltiestblueberry} {Characters belong to Eddswor...
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
250K 7.3K 83
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...