Two Weird Gamer Lovers

By Marzsepticplier695

Two people are playing a video game together online everything goes well until they get sucked into the game. More

Introduction Meeting The Characters
An Original Day Or Is It
An Original Day Or Is It part2
Play Time
Hiding Emotions
Fear
Surprise Not A Monster
What Do We Do
The Plan
The Plan PT 2
Scared To Leave
Surprise
Battle Time
The happy end
Author Note

Getting Sucked Into The Game

0 0 0
By Marzsepticplier695

Star Pov

While me and Max was playing Minecraft together then the tv started to glitch again more than earlier so I touched the screen then started to feel dizzy and lightheaded.

Time Skip

I woke up and everything was pixelated and it didn't feel like home I got up and looked around that's when I realized I'm in Minecraft, that's when I started to panic and run to a village and hide inside one of the houses.

Max pov

While me and Star were gaming after a few minutes it went quite on Stars end, so I got concerned and then a few minutes After my tv started to glitch like crazy so I touched it and I got sucked in the tv, and I fell out of the sky and landed on a blocky roof and I then released I was in Minecraft. In mine and Star's world I looked around sit on the roof all scared and confused on how it's possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.7K 59
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ π–¬π–Ίπ—‚π—Œπ—‚π–Ύ 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅-π—„π—‡π—ˆπ—π—‡ π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‡π— π–Όπ—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹ π—‚π—Œ 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖿 π—π—ˆ 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬...
405K 17K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
272K 13.7K 41
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...
67.5K 3.2K 49
Elite3532, an individual who can be considered as an icon among the Tensura fandom community failed in accomplishing his dream... As he regretted his...