สœแดœsแด›สŸแด€

By mariewrotethat

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก More

แดษดแด‡
โ™ก
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส- า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
Tสœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ!!!

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส

9.7K 308 39
By mariewrotethat

Ava's POV:
Momma Dee's House📍
7:34 AM
-------------------

I sat at Momma Dee's dining room table as she made breakfast for all of us.

Bacon, Eggs, Pancakes, Grits, allat

Well just the kids, her and I. The boys haven't shown up yet.

I woke up in so much pain, but I refused medicine because I'm not tryna get addicted to that shit.

That's how it all started with my dad.

"Here you go baby" Momma Dee smiled as she sat in the chair next to me sitting both our plates down.

"Miss Ava... if I would've know you was here I woulda said heyyyyy" Deyasia, Pooters daughter smiled.

"Hey pretty"

"Are you okay Miss Ava your f-

"What I tell y'all?" Momma Dee gritted her teeth looking between the three girls.

"Sorry" Amoura mumbled putting her head down.

We sat in silence mostly, making small talk here and there.

"Thank you again...I can pay you once I get my purse back"

"Don't worry bout all that mama... you just make sure you let them stitches heal and dissolve properly so you'll be okay"

"Plus your brother already sent me the money"

The front door opened and I felt my heart drop too my ass.

"Lemme get these li niggas some food ready"

I laughed a lil and it dropped once Pooter, Key, Tae & My man walked in.

Ooo be fine as fuck... my li daddy fr

I could tell my face was bad judging how they were staring at me.

"That bad huh?" I laughed a lil trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah yo shit FUCKED li bro... but it's Ight I know my boy a still wanna hit that" Pooter joked sitting down next to Winnie & Deyasia.

"Man shut the fuck up" Killa smacked the back of his head walking over to me, he wrapped his arms around me hugging me tight.

"How you feelin?"

"In pain.... my body feels... weird" I sighed sitting back in my chair.

I watched as Dijon gave Mo a kiss on her forehead before making his way over too me.

"Go take this food to the room... grown folks gon start talking Ight?" Momma Dee explained sending the kids off.

"AND DONT SPILL NONE OF IT"

He sat next to me pulling me onto his lap.

"I can't believe he did this shit to yo face man"

"You still beautiful as fuck though baby... black eye an all" He chuckled a lil kissing on my face.

"Ight Ight IGHT" Tae chimed in making me laugh.

"Told you" Pooter muttered

"Sooo he's dead right?" I questioned looking between everyone

"Dead den a mf" Key chimed in laughing

"Yo man beat his ass.. then Killa, then Killa shot his ass in the eyes. Ruthless ass shit" Pooter explained making my skin crawl a lil.

"Well what are we gonna do if they start questioning around?" Momma Dee questioned

"Nah we killed all the mfs in the house"

"Y'all killed Jasmine?"

"Mhmm" Dijon hummed running his hands up and down my body.

"Oh"

"Why? She woulda snitched no bull" Pooter shrugged just making me nod.

As terrible as she was to me ian expect her to be dead. She lowkey helped, but I guess I understand.

"We also found out that our pops paid him 10gs to do what he did"

I scoffed a little.

I knew there had to be more to it.

"That's sick" I muttered feeling the tears grow in my eyes.

How could a parent hate their children so much?

"Excuse me" I got up slowly and made my way to the bathroom.

------------------

"Hey sis"

"Hey Ava... why you sound like that?" Millie's voice rang through the phone.

She gets 2 phone calls a day and I know her first one is either me or Nala.

"No reason... how's treatment going?"

"It's... something I realize I'm definitely not as crazy and down bad as I thought. People in here are crazyyyyy but I get it" She laughed making me join in with her

"I miss you"

"I miss you too boo... I'm glad you're getting better tho.. you only got 2 more weeks" I excitedly stated.

"Yeah I kn- oh I gotta go Ava they serving dessert early and if ion get it now all these mfs gon take em all, I love you!"

"I love you too"

I walked out the bathroom.

I was in there a good 30 minutes.

"You wanna get up outta hea' ?" Dijon stated walking up to me.

"Yeah.. I just wanna get my mind off shit"

"Well cmon"

"Mo cmon we headin out"

"Okay daaad"

"You up outta here?" My brother stood in the door frame looking down on me.

"Yessir"

"Ight.. Ian even gotta worry bout you wit Ace but ima stop over later"

"Okay"

He pulled me into his arms giving me a tight hug.

My brother had never been this affectionate towards us, but with everything with Millie & now me, I'm sure he just don't wanna lose us.

"I love you" He squeezed me again making me laugh.

"I love you too big bro"

"Thank you again Momma Dee"

"Ohhh it's nothing baby, trust me the wounds these boys have come to me with over the years.. I'm just glad to help baby" She pulled me into a hug and handed me a small bag.

"This is for after care... let yourself heal baby"

----------

"You good ta walk around for a bit or you wanna just go home?" Dijon asked as his hand rested on my thigh.

"It'll probably be good for me" I shrugged not really knowing how to feel.

After a few minutes we pulled up to one of the many malls in Chicago.

The Shops At North Bridge

"Damn I ain't been here in a minute" I muttered too myself.

Amoura and Dijon waited for me by the open passenger door, I slowly got out feeling a little pain.

--------

"Ooooo daaaddyyy please please I need this"

I laughed as Mo charmed her way into getting everything she wanted.

not like Dijon was gon say no anyways.

"what chu need that for Mo?" Dijon huffed shifting his weight from one leg to the other while holding her 6 other bags.

We been in Justice, Desiigner4Kidz, and a few other stores ion know about.

"You good ma?" Dijon questioned wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Yeah I'm good... you and Mo are so cute" I smiled as she looked at a rack of clothes next to us.

"Maaaan gon somewhere wit allat" He chuckled pulling me closer too him as he caressed my side.

"You good fr baby?" He emphasized fr staring me in my eyes

"Yes baby I'm good"

"Ight Cmon I think she ready ta check out"

I nodded silently following behind him.

"This all for you guys?" The woman behind the counter smiled looking between Mo & Dijon.

"Yeah" He dryly stated pulling me closer too him.

"Mmm okay your total is $387.67"

He threw a couple hundreds down and got his change as she bagged up the clothes.

"Here yall go"

Mo grabbed her bag happily walking ahead of us.

"Ok Miss Ava's turn" Mo smiled turning back too me.

"Umm wha-

"Mo" Dijon mugged her making her smile a bit.

"Oops sorry daddy" Mo grabbed my hand with her free hand as she held her clothes in the other.

"I'm fine really b-

"uh uh lemme do sum for you ma" Dijon draped his arm around my shoulder as we walked through the mall.

"What's your favorite store Miss Ava?"

Mo looked up at me with her big beautiful brown eyes, the biggest smile spread across her face.

"Mmm that depends on what I'm looking for"

"Mmmm for purses?"

"Ooo Chanel hands down baby"

"PEEEERRFECT... it's right here" Mo smiled pointing at the big Chanel sign plastered above one of the stores

---------

"You really didn't have to do all this"

I never had someone cash out on me like this... and I don't know how to feel about it.

"You deserve it ma" He whispered in my ear as he held onto my waist tight.

I held 5 Chanel bags.. I told him to give me a few minutes to pick one and I found myself gravitated towards this small pink one.

After looking at a few others I would want, I just went with the first one I loved.

Little did I know Dijon had the 4 other ones I looked at sitting at the counter waiting for us.

"I'm frrr I got my o-

"Youn want yo nigga spoilin you or sum? It's coo Ava you my girl" He reassured staring me in my eyes.

I just nodded as Mo started pointing to the food court.

"I'm starvinnggggg" She whined

"Me too princess cmon whatchu want fa lunch"

"I know what I want" He mumbled whispering in my ear.

My body tingled as he squeezed my waist a bit.

This nigga stay in daddy mode

Cue the waterfalls bitch

---------------

We made our way over too Lay's house.

She's having us all over for dinner

Times like this I wish my little sister could be out and having fun with us but I know she's getting better so I gotta stay positive.

Mama I hope I made the right decision.

"You good ma?"

I looked over at Dijon as he drove through Lay's suburban neighborhood.

"Yeah im just missing Millie that's all" I shrugged"

"She only got like what a week left right? Think positive she gon be home befo' you know it" Dijon rubbed my thigh as we turned down Lay's block.

"Ooo her house big as heck daddy.. we need an upgrade" Mo happily called out from the back seat.

"Mmm what we need an upgrade fo' we got a 5 bedroom just me an you"

"Yeah but we gotta make sure we have enough room for Miss Ava... Millie.. and when you and Miss Ava gimmie a brother or sister"

I damn near choked on my drink.

Not my raspberry lemonade

"Baby???" Dijon and I said at the same time.

"Well of course after the wedding an allat we'll talk bout that later" She waved us off as we pulled into Lay's driveway.

"Yeah we definitely will" Dijon mumbled shaking his head laughing a bit.

He got out making his way around the car opening mine & Amoura's doors at the same time. I grabbed one of my new purses, happy to put it on display.

"That's yo favorite huh?"

"And is" I flexed my pink Chanel purse as we made our way to Lay's door, I used my passcode to enter.

"IS THAT MY BESTIEEEEE??!!" Lay's loud mouth ass yelled from the back of her house.

"Annnnd isssss"

She came and gave me a hug off to my side.

"How you feelin?" She questioned rubbing my arm as she pulled back.

"I'm good right now how bout you? I feel like I haven't seen you in awhile" I whined knowing we just seen each other

"Girl it was two days... anyways I'm go-

"Baby cmon "

"Babyyyy?" Dijon and I said out at the same time.

After a few minutes Bri came into view making me laugh a little.

I told Lay she had a crush on her.

"Hey yall... I'm glad y'all could make it" Bri squealed pulling Dijon and I into a hug.

"Hey Princess" Bri stated getting down to Amoura's level.

"Hey TT Bri... are and Deyasia here?" Mo questioned looking around.

"Yes pooks they're out back playing"

"Miss Ava can you take me back there please?" Mo looked up at me with this big smile on her face.

"Of course boo come on" I grabbed her hand leading her out back....

"Miss Ava can I tell you something?"

"Of course you can... what's up" I smiled staring down on her as we made it out back.

"Well I -

"MO COME PLAY"

"Tell me later go enjoy time with your friends okay?"

"Oookay " She huffed hurrying off.

--------

"Ooo this shot smell good as fuck boiii" Key smacked his hands together rubbing em.

He showed up with a pretty dark skin on his arm, her name is Malaysia, she's a nurse right now, but she's in school to get her doctorate.

"It really does... thank you again for having me" Malaysia smiled flipping her long natural hair.

"Of course girl.. we ain't like that"

"Well some of us are.. but they not coming tonight" Bri rolled her eyes

"Who ain't?" My brother questioned peaking around the corner.

"Ayeee when you get here?"

"Just now nigga duh" Tae made his way through the guys dapping them up.

"Hey sis... somethings in the living room for you"

"Whatchu me-

I cut myself off as Millie quickly came into view.

"I couldn't just wait out the-

"Oh my goshhhh I missed you so muchhh" I whined pulling her into my arms squeezing her tight, ignoring the pain coming from my stomach.

"I missed you too sis.. it was lowkey hell in there"

"Cmon Cmon we gotta catch up" I huffed dragging her to the couch.

We sat talking until dinner was ready, the men were sitting in some room all watching the Summer NBA games or whatever the fuck is on.

"Fooods readyyyy" Lay happily clapped her hands together

We all ate and laid around catching up, I laid my head on Ace's shoulder just enjoying his presence.

"Ima eat you out when we get home mama" He whispered in my ear making my entire body tingle.

"Mmm out here lookin this good... you lucky you handicap ia push up on you ina bathroom" He muttered rubbing his hand down my thigh.

"We gon head out yall" I called out making him laugh a little.

Yeah gon eat this pussy nigga

-------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 23.1K 32
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
453K 24K 31
"๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ' ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ"
2.6K 98 10
๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šข ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ.
503K 28.7K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด