Fucked up| Dreamnapnotfound

Oleh Pissingmeoff

Dreamnapnotfound high school AU :) --- Tried slow burn and idk how I did Lebih Banyak

Together
Best (boy)Friends Forever
Acquaintances
Jealousy,Jealousy
Clean
Am i gay?
Bread is my favourite food
Motherly duties
Awkward
New information
Did we run away?
Unwanted but welcome moves
Confusion
Bad influence
Nutting in other men
Not nutting in other men
Definitely nutting in other men
Too much nutting in other men
If i dont tell you, it doesnt count.
Lovely
Blood
Tension I want to break
Leave me alone.
It was a mistake
Food guilt
Yolo
The way you look
Photobooth, shoplifting, sex
You make me nervous
Virgin
My first time
Never getting it back
After
Clay
George
Together

Nick

191 2 0
Oleh Pissingmeoff

/CLAY/
Nick has been by my side for as long as I can remember. He means the world to me and I can't imagine what I would do without him.

Jesus I could rant about this boy forever, I could rant about his lopsided grin, the way his hair falls over his eyes, the way he sounds like a child when he giggles- he's just perfect in every way.

I especially like the sound of his voice, he sounds like he's from somewhere else and you can tell but he sounds Floridian enough to pass.

It's a little raspy but in the sexy way, like-

It's not raspy in the smoker aunt way but more in the learned way.

He was brought up around it, I know his dad quit smoking years ago and his voice is very raspy and you can hear a strong accent when he speaks.

Nicks voice lands right in the middle, not child like, not elderly.

He just sounds like Nick.

And I love Nick.
———

We all sit on a park bench awkwardly, we share a cigarette and a bottle of whatever I swiped from the gas station.

It's in another language but I'm guessing it's gin, it burns so good.

"I feel like we've all had this conversation with each other a million times but not all together" Nick makes eye contact with me and smiles at George when he says this.

"It's weirder then I thought it would be" George mumbles.

Nick takes a drag and blows it out his nose.

"But I think we don't even need to have it; it was pretty much happening unofficially anyway. We couldn't stop it" I point out and they all nod in agreement.

"I think then all we need to do is like- make it happen officially" George speaks.

"Yeah" Nick agrees.

We go back to silence and as each of us try to muster up the words we want to say I reach down for the alcohol.

A baseball smashes into it making me jump and look up.

"Hey, asshole! I paid for that!" I shout and George laughs.

"We all know you didn't Clay"

I blush and scratch my neck with a chuckle,"yeah..."

I take a second look at the person who hit the ball and stop.

"Hey isn't that Wilbur?" Nick asks before me.

George looks up and squints his eyes,"maybe. I didn't know he played baseball"

The cigarette is passed to me and I smile, craving the nicotine.

It's silence again and I groan.

"Why can't we just have a conversation like normal humans?! Do you guys want to do polyamory or what?"

They both look at me with puppy eyes and nod.

"There, that wasn't that hard, was it?" I look to the right of me and Nick is trying to control himself, trying not to beam with joy.

I look across from me to see George similar and I can't help but crack a sheepish grin with them.

We all laugh at nothing but each others faces until the cigarette is finished and I stomp it on the ground.

When I look back up I see George kiss Nick carefully on the cheek and then giggle, all excited.

"You two are adorable, maybe I should just let you two be and I go kill myself or something"

They don't laugh.

I'm hurt, I just wanted to make a joke, I wouldn't actually.

"Calm down" I shake my hands in the air a bit.

"Let's go get some more drink, I'm thirsty and not drunk enough"

I nod and offer my hands to both of them, pulling them up out of their seats then wrapping my arms around their shoulders.

I kiss them both and head down the pathway again to a different shop, we would look suspicious if we went to the same one twice.
———

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

243K 9.5K 30
-dnf (dreamnotfound, dream and george romantically) -soulmate au where whatever you write appears on your soulmates skin -high school au -if at any p...
75.6K 3.7K 24
Clay had been closeted all his life and planned for it to remain that way. But, with having homophobic parents it was seemingly impossible to ever fi...
67.9K 2.1K 32
[completed) Clay is a highschool student who is one of the popular kids. The dream boy every girl wants, tall, dirty blonde, and a football player. B...
1.5M 33.8K 46
Some of my friends simp for him so this is for them even if they probably wont ever see this :) Enjoy!! Most Likely will have slowish updates Did thi...