Breaking the Boundaries (#LOV...

By jyoti223344

This is the sequel book of ''The Fate'' book as this is the story of Sanjana and Siddharth "Siddharth, Siddha... More

Prologue
1. First meet
2. Ragging and saving
3. A Match
4. Pain
5. His Care
6. Distance from HIM.
7. Hide and Seek
8. Is he hurt?
9. Siddharth's efforts
11. Dating romance
12. Kidnapped
13. Tigresses
14. Priya's Nightmare
15. He is gone
16. Missing him
17. Party
18. Truth
Author's Note
19. Best friends
20. Hero is back!
21. Jealous
22. Kiss
23. Neha's accident
24. The miserable conditions
25. Attempting murder
26. Siddharth's Birthday
27. Faking plot
28. Engagement
29. Throwing away
30. Vikrant Rathore
31. Propose and Betrayal?
32. Meeting the devil
33.Forcing her.
34. Wedding Night.
35. New life
36.Running into accident
37. The Final Plot
38. The End
Epilogue

10. Spending time

442 47 36
By jyoti223344

Third person's POV

Whole day Siddharth's word keep ringing in her mind and by the time she was getting scared that if he really come to her house then nobody could able to save him. So now she decided to talk to him, the truth of her ignorance but she has a second thought about Siddharth reaction, no matter she can't tell him about this abuse but how can she initiate talk with him because she is scared that's why or may be she don't know how to do this?

She is in the kitchen when Anshul barged in and try to help her but she started denying about it, Anshul didn't listen her and started helping her and with a sigh she let him do whatever he wants to do.

''Di'' she hummed while concentrating on making food.

''Mother and father are going on a business trip'' she nodded because she already know as her father already warned but she was happy about it and did a little happy dance in her mind.

''For 1 month'' he again speak.

''I know Anshul why are you telling me?'' he looked at her in disbelief while thinking that how can she be so naïve that she didn't get clue.

Before he say something their mother came in and asked about the dinner, after she gone they both shared the look and Sanjana hurriedly place the food on the dining table.

Anshul is now in the Sanjana's room doing dinner and after dinner she asked about his previous talks.

''Di, my point of view was that father and mother are going on a business trip that too for atleast one month, right!!'' she nodded and he continues ''You know what surprising thing was that father gave me a whole responsibility of you that if you meet anyone then inform him that instant but being a good brother I'm not doing this complaints and all''

''What about his men?'' Sanjana asked being excited and he chuckled.

''There will no one as he is going to take every men with him because of some work'' she nodded.

''How do you know?'' He shrugged and said, ''I have my own resources'' Sanjana scoffed at him and hugged him tightly.

''You are the best brother which anyone could ask for''

''Di...can't breathe'' while being excited she just hugged him tightly while totally forget that he was feeling suffocated.

''Sorry'' she just sheepishly smile which made Anshul smile too.

''Happy'' she nodded and after that they both returned to their room and with a smile they both slept while thinking the next day. 

Sanjana POV

The sun was shining brightly and peeking in my room which made my eyes and a beautiful sight welcomes me that at my window there was a beautiful bird singing which made me smile.

I was thinking about my life and comparing to that bird that how they are lucky that they can go anywhere but without any restrictions. But in my case I'm not a independent person and on my any single mistake there is always a fear for get beatings with my own parents, I don't know for what thing god is taking revenge on me for sending me here in this cruel world especially with them, like mother and father.

After freshening up, I made my way downstairs only to be welcomed by silence, a pure silence which is somewhat good. I don't know what should I feel for the first time I felt peace because for next month I'm a free human just like other people.

After making morning coffee and Anshul milk, I went to his room, he was sleeping on his stomach, looking so adorable. I don't know how he manage in school when he has a handsome features which could any girl attract, i shook away my thoughts because the girl who will be his wife will be very lucky because he knows how to respect girls and how to be loyal with them.

I just really love him without I really don't know if I will be alive or not but thanks to god he send someone for me to love me but anyways now it's the time for college and Anshul had holidays from school for 2 or 3 weeks because his exams were over now so he decided to accompany me till college.

After reaching there he went to play some match with his friends circle as playing ground was also near my college and I started going inside the college. A sudden nervousness engulfed in me, how should I initiate talk with him, what if he didn't understand, what if ask for an explanation.

Let's not think about this, whatever will happen let's see.

The whole day I tried to talk to him but he was just ignoring me, I know he is angry but please talk atleast now I got to know what he feels when I was ignoring him. Hey you can't blame me, I had a reason of ignoring him because i was being watched. I know it was just maximum efforts he put when he tried to talk to me and I just did opposite. Ignoring him. I sighed and went to park, it was just beautiful as small children were playing with their parents and some partners were doing romance because the environment was romantic.

I felt my eyes heavy and tears started pouring out and rolling down on my cheeks, why? I'm tired, I'm totally tired from my life.

Siddharth's POV

I know I'm ignoring me and today to my surprise she was trying to talk to me but I wanted to let her know while being ignored from their dear ones, what they feel and whenever I ignored her, her face lost it's colour and she being sad, whenever I saw her being sad because of my ignorance, I just wanted to grabbed her and take her in my arms and tell her it's okay, I will not ignore you but I can't do so. But one thing was disturbing me a lot from the day when I saw her that her eyes had no shine, there was pain, hurt, depression. I wanted to know the reason of this much pain that she was holding.

I sighed and went to my favourite garden because from the childhood my parents used to take me there and now whenever I feel depressed and tensed, I always went there. I started roaming around in the park, children were playing, some with their friends and some with their parents while some couples also enjoying the view as it is really a romantic environment with cold wind was flowing and trees were also dancing whenever the blow of wind come.

I started going forward and saw Sanjana was sitting on one of the bench looking children and parents with longing eyes.

I went towards her because now I can't see her in this much pain.

I sat beside her, she startled a little but when she saw me she got relaxed, we sat there in a silence for some minutes. I really wanted to talk to her but I want that she will start the conversation so that she can open her heart.

"I'm sorry" she speak with a sigh and in a low voice, her voice held pain.

"For what?" she looked towards me and again sighed and all the time I was just observing her and I can she is nervous because she was fidging with her scarf.

"For everything, for ignoring you, for hurting, but I was so helpless at that time." She looked forward and spaced out. I didn't said anything because I wanted to know the reason.

After some seconds she again speak still looking forward, "from my childhood, I never had a friend, you know why because my parents never allowed me to make any friend and whenever I made some friends, they scold them and tell them to stay away from me due to which no body talks to me except my brother, I was always alone in my high school, I never get parents love which every child suppose to get but I'm glad my brother always get so much pamper sometimes I feel jealous of him but he loves me way too much that whenever he asked something to parents he always asked extra so that he can give me that extra part."

"I sometimes told him not to do this but being a stubborn boy he never listened to him and slowly he started maintaining distance from parents when he got to know that they never loved me, and when I was in cafe with you then my father saw us and after that he send some people to keep an eye on me so that whenever I will talk to you they will inform him, I was afraid that maybe they will hurt you and to save you I started maintaining distance from you. I'm sorry, but what I did is just only that in the end because of my family you will not get hurt"

I was thinking that how can her own parents do this and because of this she suffered a lot and now I know what I have to do. I suddenly stand up and she looked at me. I forward my hand and again she looked at me first my hand then me.

"Do you trust me?" She nodded at me confusingly

"So let's go" she put her hand on my hand and stand up, then I dragged at her and all the way she was asking that where I was taking her but I didn't tell her.

After some time I reached the place and again she looked at me.

"Whose house is it?" She asked

"My" She looked at me with wide eyes and then back at my house, I know she has many questions but she will get to know why I took her here.

"Let's go inside" she hesitantly nodded.

I knock and my mom opened the door, she smiled and I kissed her cheeks, then she looked at Sanjana and smiled warmly and invited us inside and inside my dad was watching television and when looked at me he smiled and I smiled back.

"Mom, dad she is Sanjana, my friend" both of them looked at her and she folded her hands and greeted them with Namaste.

"You are so beautiful" my mother caressed her cheek and I can see, tears started forming in her eyes and why not because she was longing of parents love that's why I took her here.

After some time we all are sitting in the living room and Sanjana was looking happy and pretty comfortable with my parents and why not because my parents are so lovely. After some time her phone ranged and she excused herself.

"She is so innocent and pure soul." My mother said while adoring Sanjana from far.

"Sure she is"

My father spoke, "do you like her, Sid?" they both look at me.

"It would be lie if I say I don't because I really like her but I don't know about her"

"She also really liked you because the way she looked at you, anybody could tell that she is really in love with you." Said my mother. I can't tell them the main reason that why not she will tell me her feelings because I know she also had same feelings which I feel for her.

"Is it so, I will try"

"Sure you do" they both patted my shoulder and Sanjana came back and tell us that her brother called her because it's late and it's time to go home.

She bidded bye to them and we made our way outside.

"Thankyou"

"For what" she looked at me and smiled.

"For everything" she then went away but I wanted to go with her but she already booked a cab which was already waiting outside.

The whole key of successful relationship is the conversation, if it is little then it's ok because you converse and try to tell them your feelings, so instead of ignoring and running away from the situation, you relationship never worked out until you try to talk with your partner. So try to talk to them and initiate the conversation with your spouse and lead a beautiful love journey.

So that's it

So how many of you love the character of Siddharth

Well I really love him, the way he understands Sanjana was just heart touching, right!!!!!

So meet you next time till then take care.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 65.4K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
106K 6.9K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...
184K 23.5K 47
Every individual requires a companion "HUMSAFAR" life partner to live happily ever after but not every relationship or marriages are successful. Few...
1M 39.2K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...