ᴀᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ | ɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴍᴀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

By Mewo_Woo

"ɪ sᴡᴇᴀʀ, ʜᴀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ɪssᴜᴇs. " "...." ... More

𝙸. ᴀᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ
ᴀᴄᴛ 𝟷 - ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟶』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟺』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟼』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟸』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟹』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟺』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟻』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟼』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟽』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟾』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟿』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟶』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟷』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟸』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟹』▯
ᴀᴄᴛ 𝟸 - ᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴀʟʟ
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟺』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟻』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟼』▯
➥▮『ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ʙᴀɪᴛ 𝟸.𝟶 ♡』▯
ᴀᴄᴛ 𝟹 - ʜᴏᴍᴇ
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟽』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟾』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟿』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟶』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟷』▯
➥▮『ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ 𝟷』▯
ᴀᴄᴛ 𝟺 - ʟᴏᴠᴇ

➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸』▯

1.9K 91 44
By Mewo_Woo

❝ When I say this is one of the best anime I've ever seen, it doesn't mean I want to come here.❞

┏━━━━━━━━┓

Chapter 2

┗━━━━━━━━┛

"The brain activities are normal, but I find it weird that you had forgotten some things, as you previously stated," the man in glasses explained as he continued to examine the test findings.

"It appears you blocked your memories out of your system."

You had no idea how to react to this; all you did was lie, yet you found it intriguing how it worked to a licensed doctor; is this the "anime logic," they always say? Maybe or maybe not.

The room fell silent, and none of you spoke until the man cleared his throat and chose to give you medication; he also asked you what you remembered, even if it was vague.

"Nozomi Kamui, fifteen," that's all you said; you didn't tell them the truth neither did you lie to them.

You didn't want to tell them what you know because it may ruin everything, and you're not that stupid to tell them that they're animated. Originally, you did not exist in the anime at all, and your appearance had already changed the anime flow, despite the fact that you were unconcerned about what would happen in the near future.

"I will discharge you today, and your friend has already paid your bills."

When did she pay the bills, without you noticing it? How is this even possible? Eh, that's no longer your concern, because thinking is exhausting, you reasoned.

After the doctor excused himself and walked away. You instantly turn your head and bow to Ootani. "Thank you, Ootani-san; I owe you a lot."

"No need to mention it!" she smiled, waving her hand.

Before you could ask her if you could tag along since you didn't want to be a stupid main character who refuses to ask for help merely to dodge the storyline, a ringtone from Ootani's pocket rang, and she excused herself to answer the phone.

All you could hear was the sound of your feeble breathing and the noise of the air conditioner with coldness. You were alone in the room with white-gray walls and a white clear floor when you decided to look at the medicine that the doctor had advised you to take once a day.

You scanned your surroundings from left to right, back to front, looking for the trash bin, and eventually found it. You get closer to it and decide to toss away the drug for your supposed brain activity; you didn't need it and you won't need it in the future. When you eventually opened your palms to throw it inside the bin, you could hear it click into the metal sound as it got deeper into the bin.

Yes, it was a waste of money and medicine, but you won't believe anything in this alternate reality, and it's strange that they didn't even determine you were lying.

You looked down at your hands, your mind wandering off to contemplate your own existence. Instead of the never-ending nothingness of white space, you were confronted with pitch black, eternal abyss that suffocated rather than calmed you.

Like before, it broke into bits like shattered glass and you were jolted out of your hallucinations, you blinked twice, it was really funny that you're experiencing this now while you're a mess and disaster, but it wasn't the first time for you to deal with it alone.

"Nozomi-san," you turn your head toward the door and see Ootani. She clasped your hand in hers, causing you to blink owlishly "We have a match today, and I needed to be there, but I'm not sure whether you could handle yourself on your own; if you don't want to come me, that's fine because I'm a strang-"

"Okay."

"Huh?"

She looked at you in surprise and wondered to herself, "How can she put her trust in someone she's only just met? Oh, she doesn't remember much..."

She pitied you and sighed in relief that no evil guys had found you or something terrible had happened to you. While she was thinking, you were just standing there and stared at her in confusion.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Somewhere in the library, a certain girl with pitch black hair was reading a book from one of the famous playwright William Shakespeare's works.

She felt something tingly within her, like if someone had changed the wind outside. But regardless of whether she was concerned or not, she knew something was up.

Even though her lips are in line and her facial expression is somewhat uninterested, her dull white eyes convey a little curiosity about what the future holds as she closes her book and casts a glance outside.

"Yahallo~" a woman in her early thirties cooed, holding a book in her arms.

The serene and peaceful library room was now filled with the loudness of her teacher, from whom she had learnt some things.

Her teacher tied her dark purple hair in a bun and began telling her student an interesting story.

"I met a girl earlier, she had this stunning face and was little rude," she pointed with her palm.

"But I think it's simply her personality, and you know what? She's similar to you, although based on our brief talk, she's a little bland and you have more emotion than her, but I don't know much because, as I said before, we just had a brief encounter."

Her student blinked and just listened to her teacher's story as she adjusted her bag.

"-and she's considerate even though she stated the obvious by saying I was a stranger," the woman continued.

"But teacher, you're indeed a stranger to her, so what's the problem with expressing the obvious?" the girl asked, raising an eyebrow.

"See, Yume-chan, even though you're different, you're pretty alike when it comes to stating the obvious."

Hikkiri Yume could only shrug in response, while her teacher Hajime Mira grinned widely.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You could sense the vibrations of people on the surfaces around the walls as you walked along the empty hallway, and while trailing after Ootani, you appeared to be a little chick following its mother.

You didn't mind how the silence surrounded you, but for Ootani, she was troubled about how you handled the silence with someone you didn't know.

You observed how stiff Ootani was; her shoulder was as hard as stone, indicating that she was uneasy but you didn't say anything; all you did was follow her.

Meeting some of Inazuma eleven's characters was fun, but meeting them without your consent is not so much fun because you were dragged and stuck inside the anime you were only supposed to be watching, although it's not that bad because you were familiar with it.

"Is this the myth that if you whisper or talk to a branch of wood, it will come true? I mean, I did say it was one of the best animes I've ever seen, but it doesn't mean I wanted to be here."

Your attention was drawn to your thoughts, and you were unaware that you were close to the field where Inakuni and Teikoku were playing.

Iwato noticed someone behind their manager as you walked towards the bench with Ootani; you were unfamiliar to him, but how could some people miss your magnificent presence?

"Hey, Goujin, do you know who the girl behind Ootani is?"

The said name came to a halt and turned to look where Iwato pointed. His eyes flickered before widening, and his loud gasp drew the attention of many, including you.

"It's you!" As you deadpanned, his index finger pointed accusingly at you.

"It's rude to point, stranger-san."

"Eh? Never mind! Why is she here, Ootani-san?!?"

You blinked owlishly, stared at Goujin, saying nothing. I mean, why is he making such a big deal about it? Well, your first meeting with them was awkward and frightening for them because of your imposing aura.

You remained silent, unintentionally staring into the eyes of Asuto, the one and only cinnamon roll. You secretly admired his beautiful eyes and how enthusiastic he was in the anime; after all, he was one of the protagonists in the series, so what did you expect?

He caught you staring at him, he scanned you from head to toe, he was intrigued by how powerful you were in front of them, yet he felt your gaze as if you knew something about them.

So who's going to tell him how you actually know them? Absolutely no one.

You lowered your head as a gesture of respect after breaking eye contact with Asuto.

"Ah! She'll be here with us for I don't know how long, she's Nozomi Kamui!" Ootani enthusiastically reached out her hands to you and said.

"Did you know who she was?" Norika inquired as she put on gloves.

"We met earlier," she says.

"So she's a stranger? Why did you bring a stranger." Kozoumaru scoffed.

"Technically, yes, but—"

Before Ootani could continue, you cut her off by responding, "I apologized if I bothered you all, I followed her because I was experiencing a situation that was interfering with my brain activities, if you're uncomfortable having me here, it's fine with me, I leave right away."

Well, that's how you survived in a world you weren't born in; you just followed them because you didn't know where you were supposed to live, eat, and so on.

Bowing has been your habit; you bowed and turned your heels to walk away, but before you could, a voice stopped you.

"W-wait!"

Your head snapped to the side, and your silver gray orbs collided with Asuto once more. "Please do not yell; I do not intend to draw all of the attention of others," you stated firmly, glancing at a specific audience.

"Nosaka-san—"

"I know, Nishikage, something was up with that girl. Oh my, Raimon sure is interesting." The reddish pink smirked as he put his chin behind his hand.

The former Raimon member was watching the commotion inside Inakuni's bench with Haizaki when he noticed you glancing at them.

The match will begin in five minutes, thankfully, a loud laugh breaks up the awkward scenario.

"HOHOHO, what do we have here?"

"It's only been an hour... I want to sleep"

"Um, Nozomi-san, right?  I'm Inamori Asuto! You can watch our game from the bench; we're sorry for the previous misunderstanding" With a smile, he nervously scratches his head.

"Yeah!" exclaimed Ootani.

"Thank you for your kindness; I will repay you someday," you nodded.

"No need to repay us, Nozomi-san." The boy with spiky blue hair softly said.

Despite your stoic demeanor, you were taken aback by how friendly they were to a stranger in comparison to the people you were used to seeing in your reality. But, no matter how kind they are, you know you wouldn't want to become close to a fictional character because all you want is to see your mother again.

Plus, this is just how you play, how you want to survive, and you're only meeting them for the first time, so you can't let your emotions and feelings run over you, and hiding your emotions is normal for you because emotions are troublesome.

"Please allow me to introduce myself again; my name is Nozomi Kamui, and it was a pleasure to meet you."

A dramatic wind appears to have cooperated with your introduction, as it blew your hair, causing it to dance along with the wind.

"Let me repay your kindness today,"

Zhao Jinyun smiled broadly as he brushed his mustache back and forth.

"Inakuni Raimon Vs Teikoku Academy!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Details

—Nozomi Kamui is a complicated character; you may appear uninterested on the outside, but on the inside, you are acting differently.

—You lied about how you couldn't recall anything, and they couldn't tell because you're not from the anime, but rather from reality, which explains how they examined your brain and never found anything suspicious.

Do you wish to continue?

—Yes

—No

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 457 22
𝐴 𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑦𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑟, 𝑂𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑤𝑎 𝑇𝑜𝑜𝑟𝑢, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜...
76.4K 2.3K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐘/𝐍 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞...
249 16 5
𝐳𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤! 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 * "𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕." 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒏...
12.8K 351 32
ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ's ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ғᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ʀᴀɪᴍᴏɴ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ғᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ɪɴ ᴋᴜᴍᴇᴛsᴜ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴍᴀ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴢʜᴀᴏ ᴊɪɴʏᴜɴ