FireFalcon - a mha x oc fanfi...

By jazmeu70

ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇ... More

Intro.
Moving In
Entrance Exam
Acceptance Letter
First day at UA
Combat Training
The Class Rep.
USJ Attack Pt.1
USJ Attack Pt.2
Quirkless Carla
Sports Festival Pt.1
Sports Festival Pt.2
Backstory
Hero Names
Final Exams
The Beast's Forest
Training Camp
A Hero's Promise
Camp Invasion Pt.1
An Accidental Kidnap
Rescue Mission
Quirk Origin
Hospital Visit
Nightmares
Firestorm
The Talk
Dorm Rooms
Work Study Pt.1
Work Study Pt.2
about my OC 🦅🔥
Birthday Special
Sneak Out
Absent
Black Feather
Missing Falcon
Guilty
Found Alive
Wing Hunters
An Untold Mission
A spied betrayal
Ripped away
Gone
Forgive but never forget
The Scorched Hero

Camp Invasion Pt.2

179 6 0
By jazmeu70

***

Faruko zipped across the night at top speed, since Kota's size and weight is light on her back, it's easy to fly in the air swiftly. Kota's arms wrapped around her shoulders, which she held on to his arms firmly, feeling the tension on them.

"Its alright little man" Faruko assured. "I won't drop ya"

He decide to stop shutting his eyes out of fright, slowly opening them to automatically see the cackling blue fire among the trees and dark smoke arising out of it.

Woah...
Kota thought, gazing at the view.

"Aizawa!" Faruko said, luckily spotting Mr.Aizawa running through the trees below her.

She instantly dives towards the trees, making Kota gasp, shutting his eyes from the drop motion.

"Hey! Mr. Aizawa!" Faruko called out before she lands on the ground, causing Aizawa to look around until his eyes fell to Faruko, who was surprised to see her.

"Faruko?" Aizawa said, quickly looking serious as she runs over to him.

"Wow! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm so glad to see you here!" Faruko said, causing Aizawa look even more serious at that.

"And I'm not" Aizawa said, angered. "What are you doing here? You went against my..." Aizawa trailed off when he noticed the young boy Kota on her back, who looked very afraid and uneasy with a small quiver of his lips.

"S-sorry, but I had to" Faruko said, carefully putting Kota down. "You see, Vlad instructed me to deliver as many as I can to safety as long as I don't fight with any villains. This kid could've died if I wasn't there, and so would've Deku. He told me to take Kota to safety because he's badly injured from trying to protect him from a powerful villain"

"Wait, what?" Aizawa concerned. "Did he fight with any villains?"

"Um no, not really.."

"Not really?"

"Like I said, he was trying to protect Kota"

Aizawa gave an annoyed sigh.

I guess he had no choice...

"Alright then, do you how badly injured is Midoriya?" Aizawa asked.

"Well he's covered in scratches and has a busted arm with only his pants and shorts still intact" Faruko answered. "His face is also half covered in blood and wouldn't stop shaking. He struggled to keep his balance right too"

"What?!" Aizawa said, more concerned.

He must be running on pure adrenaline by now!
Aizawa thought, calculating.
This isn't good, once he calms himself down, he'll shut down and his body won't have the will to fight anymore..

"Oh! And he also told me to go look for you to let you know that the villains are after some of the students alive, mainly Bakugou" Faruko said, as Aizawa shocked at the last bit of information, automatically remembering the words of the villain that melted out of his grasp.

"...hmm, Ya know what? I'm glad you went against my order"

"Huh?" Faruko said with a head tilt.

"Tell Mandalay something for me too" Aizawa said, looking into her eyes. "Tell her to use her telepath to announce classA and B that Eraser Head has granted permission to engage in combat with villains"

Faruko widened her eyes with a gasp at that.

"Now go" Aizawa ordered, getting Kota in his arms. "I'll take him from here"

"Uh, y-yes sir!" Faruko bowed, spreading her wings out quickly as she dashed straight up off the ground with a gust of wind hitting Aizawa and Kota.

"Alright wings, don't fail me now!" Faruko said, flapping her wings.

Gotta get there fast!

About a couple of minutes have passed as she finally makes it to where the pussycats are, where they're facing some villains at a clearing, spotting Mandalay from above, watching her fight against some lizard villain.

"Found you.." Faruko said, circling around like a vulture in the sky.

"You're not a real hero at all!" The villain said with a smash of his makeshift sword, nearly hitting the cat hero with it.

Wow, thats rude... hmmm,
since Aizawa gave us permission..
Faruko thought with a rub of her hands, as she quickly elevated herself up to the sky, her pupils dilating unto the lizard man.

Target locked

Just as the villain was about to go for another yet fatal swing, Faruko's quick dive attack ends up kicking the villain in the face, causing him to roll on the ground while his weapon rolled out of bounce as well. The impact was enough to even make the ground shake up the dirt.

"Hey!" The villain angered, scrambling on the ground to reach his weapon, but right before he could even touch the handle, fire suddenly appeared, pricking the end of his finger.

"Ack!" He pulled his hand back in an instant by the burn, waving it around in the air in pain to try and cool it off as he blows against it.

Then the fire grew around him, which caused him to look up to see a figure of someone with a pair of black wings and glowy red eyes entrapping him.

Whoa...

He eyes widened, pausing himself to gaze at the student in amazement.

"Hey you!" Mandalay called out, as Faruko turned her head around to face the women. "You have no permission to do that! Head back to—"

"Aizawa told me to send a message!" Faruko cuts her off with a spread of her wings wide open, breathing heavily.

Suddenly the villain managed to get his weapon over the fire.

"Ahah!" The villain said, as Faruko formed her fire into a flaming sword that's bigger than his.

"Hey no fair!"

Faruko smirked. "Anyway, Mr.Aizawa wants you to use your telepathy to tell all of ClassA and B that Eraser Head gave permission to engage in combat with villains!"

"What?" Mandalay questioned. "Is that true?"

"Yeah! Also Kota is safe and sound with Aizawa so don't worry about him he's in good hands!" Faruko said as the villain swung his weapon against the flame.

Since the makeshift blade is made out of metal, Faruko is unable to burn it, so her flame parted in two. Cleverly forming the two parted flames into two pair of swords, pointing directly at him. The villain froze, eyeing the flames nervously.

What kind of quirk is this?!
The villain thought hesitantly.

"They're also after Bakugou and maybe some more students, so announce it quick! They gotta fend for themselves against uglies like him!"

"Hey!" The villain offended.

Mandalay without hesitation took her words with a nod, putting her big white paw up to the side of her head as she used her telepathy.

"Everyone in classA and classB! Pro hero Erasure Head have granted you permission to engage in combat!" She announced, reaching everyone. "I repeat! ClassA and B! You're all granted permission to engage in combat! But stick to a group! One of the villains target is a student name Bakugou"

"Alright, I can deal with him on my own now" Mandalay said. "Head back to camp right away where it's safe!"

"Sorry, but I got people to look out for" Faruko said, thinking about Deku and the rest of the class as she flies away, her flame disappearing against the villain.

Right when that happened, Mandalay got the quick opportunity to strike the villain on the face with a strong kick, making him fall to the ground, in which Mandalay took won the match.

Hmm, I wonder what they want with Bakugou,
Faruko thought, flapping her wings fast at the direction where she last saw Deku.

I don't really like the guy, but I don't wish him to be taken either!

"CRAWR!"

Huh?!

Suddenly out the corner of her eyes, a big and dark clawed hand appeared, smacking against Faruko's entire body, sending her flying towards the ground like a fly thats been swatted.

"How did I not see that?!"  Faruko shouted through the air, on her way for a crash land, which was out of her control to stop.

When she got near the trees, she roughly hit a couple of barks and branches, scraping and tearing her clothes up, leaving some small rips along with it, including her skin, which was painful.

...

"We need something to distract it somehow" Deku said on Shoji's back, who was wrapped around by one of his arms like a fan, hiding in the bushes as they observed the out of control dark shadow.

"But how?" Shoji said. "He's too big and strong!"

"I don't know!" Deku said, thinking hard.

C'mon think!
What else can we do?
Deku thought, wishing for something to happen.

*CRASH!

"Ouch! Ughh.." Faruko rubbed her head thanks to the random log that stopped her from crashing any further, which was coincidentally

"Faruko?" Deku said, surprised to randomly see Faruko.

"Deku! I'm glad to see you're still alive! " Faruko surprised, happy to see him as a random pain shot up her back that caused her to flinch.

"Ack! Ooh man, I'm surprised my wings didn't fall off from that crazy crash land.." Faruko said with a stretch of her wings and grit of her teeth in pain.

"Oh hey Shoji" Faruko finally took noticed of him as he dropped his eye lids at that.

Hmmm, wings...
Deku thought, squinting his eyes at her wings as she kept stretching them around.

Then, Deku sparked an idea at that moment.

"What?" Faruko questioned, who noticed Deku staring at her analytically.

That's it..
Deku thought with a curl of his lips.

...

While Dark Shadow continued to rampage around the forest, roaring and swaying it's big claws around, Deku and Shoji quickly explained what happened to Tokoyami. Then after, she followed what Deku instructed her to do.

"Aye yo big guy!"

The nightmarish bird looks at the direction of where he heard the voice with a growl.

"Yeah! Come at me ya Dumb shadow!" Faruko said, shaking her butt to make it angry.

"HUH?!"

Dark shadow lifts it's claws, provoking the creature as she dodged his mighty swing.

"It's Dark shadow you fool!" It growled, beginning to chase her down. "I'll squash the light out of you bug!"

"That's right follow the little birdy!" Faruko said, flying on.

Shoji helped, carrying Deku on the way through the forest. While leading the way, Faruko could've swore she heard Tokoyami's cry under Dark Shadow's roars.

She looked back, getting a clear view of Tokoyami covered in darkness, consumed and overpowered by his quirk, taking a good look at him.

Oh man.. hang in there Tokoyami,
Faruko thought, getting back to the task at hand.

After a short while of flying, Faruko suddenly spots some ice spikes among the trees up ahead.

"There they are! Guys I found the ice it's up ahead!" Faruko shouted.

"Alright, go and tell them what to do!" Deku said, as Faruko nodded, picking up her speed.

"Hey!" Faruko called out, grabbing Todoroki and Bakugou's attention out of surprise, including the villain that they were personally facing.

They wide eyed at what came next, never expecting something like this to turn up out of nowhere in the middle of the forest.

"You two!" Faruko shouted while flying on. "Help me light this guy here!" Dark shadow roared, slamming it's mighty hand down against the villain, pinning him down, as Todoroki and Bakugou still processed what's going on with a gasp.

"Is that Tokoyami?" Todoroki questioned in disbelief.

"Yeah! We need some light!" Shoji shouted. "He's out of control!"

"Alright, I'll use my fire!" Todoroki said.

"Not so fast" Bakugou said, stopping Todoroki.

"Flesh..." The Villain uttered face down on the ground with his limp body. "Flesh. Slabs of meat.. no, can't allow it. I'm the one who gets to slice them open.. don't steal from me!"

Faruko gasped at the sudden sharp looking teeth that grew out of his mouth, which stabbed through Dark Shadow's face.

"Grrrr.. you insignificant bug!" Dark shadow roared, unleashing all of his might upon the villain, breaking and shattering his teeth as he slams the villain against a tree, defeating him in an instant.

"Now!" Deku cried out as Bakugou used his blasts, taking on the right side while Todorki the left, extinguishing dark shadow.

"Craw!" Dark shadow squeaked, trying to escape another way, but Faruko used her flame against it, making it shrink back.

After putting out the darkness completely, Dark Shadow disappeared back into Tokoyami, revealing himself. He breathed heavily with sweat on his face, dropping himself to the ground, glad that the nightmare was over.

"I'm such a terrible matchup for you bird boy" Bakugou said.

"Thanks.. you saved me.." Tokoyami said with a head bow, looking so relieved yet so shaken up, trying to calm himself down. "I-I apologize... my anger consumed me. I let my quirk take over.. I'm terribly sorry.."

Faruko fell on her knees, as he felt a pair of arms around him, taking him by surprise.

"It's okay Tokoyami, some things are out of our control... you're alive, that's all that matters" Faruko said, comforting him with a gentle squeeze.

"Calm down, everything will be okay, just breathe nice and easy..."

" ..nice and easy, everything will be okay.." Faruko said, embracing Danny in her arms while he cried.

They were both on a hospital bed, the night sky darkening the room while the moon was the only source of light. The heart monitor beeped a bit quicker, due to his sorrow and distress.

"I'm sorry.." He said, squeezing his hands onto her embrace. "The doctor said I don't have much time left... I-I'm sorry, I'm leaving you so soon.."

"N-no... it's okay" Faruko said, her tears running as well with quivering lips, trying to stay strong for him. "I'm not going anywhere Danny, I'm right here, by your side..."

Tokoyami was surprised by her sudden affection, the moment extending a bit too long that made all the others look at her awkwardly. Faruko then realized her small trance, as she quickly stops hugging Tokoyami.

Faruko clears her throat, standing up. "Anyway we're glad you're okay"

"Thank you" Tokoyami said, genuinely appreciating her cares for him.

Deku let out a chuckle at that, grabbing their attention. "Alright, now that that's over, I found out that the villains are after Kachaan"

"What? Are they trying to kill him?" Tokoyami asked.

"Probably" Faruko answered.

"Why?"

"I'm not sure" Deku answered. "But I think we should get back to camp base. It's the safest place there"

"So our mission is to get Bakugou back to safety by being his protectors?" Tokoyami asked. "But we don't know how many enemies there are. We might come across some by chance through the forest"

"We can use Shoji's search ability and Faruko's navigation to lead us there" Deku said. "And if you're okay with it, you can use dark shadow now that we can control it. With a group like this, we could go up against All Might"

Stop lying,
Faruko thought.

"I'm fine by myself!" Bakugou yelled.

"Shhh! Keep it down man you're going to attract more villains out here!" Faruko yelled back.

"Yeah we'll just surround you while you walk" Todoroki said.

"I don't need any of your puny protection!" Bakugou yelled again.

"Can someone please tell me why we can't let 'em take him again?" Faruko asked sarcastically.

"Alright" Shoji said. "That's enough. Let's get moving"

"Don't ignore me!" Bakugou snapped with a growl.

Faruko rolled her eyes with a sigh of disapproval, flying up in the air ahead of the group, circling back and forth like some helicopter, trying not to lose sight of the group.

So far, they haven't ran into any villains, which was a good sign.

"Hm?" Faruko squints her eyes at what caught her eyes. She softly gasped when she could make out what she was looking at.

"Hey! Someone's up ahead!"

"A Villain?" Deku asked.

"No, it's just Uraraka and Asui!" Faruko answered, flying towards them.

"Hey!" Faruko grabbed their attention from a distance, as the two looked back.

"Faruko?" Uraraka questioned, looking up at the sky that caught her eye.

"Are you guys alright?" Faruko asked from above.

"Yeah are you two okay?" Todoroki asked, as the rest of the group caught up to the two, in which they gasped in response.

"Yeah we're quite alright!" Uraraka answered, her and Tsu running towards the group.

"Good to see you're.. Uraraka you're hurt!" Deku said, the first thing he noticed.

"Oh don't worry it's not that bad" Uraraka assured with a small smile. "I can still walk, you're the one who looks terrible though!"

"Sorry to interrupt, but we can't just stand here and talk" Shoji said. "We gotta head back to camp fast"

"Yeah you're right" Deku agreed. "Join our group. We're protecting Kachaan and making our way back to camp and we could use all the help we can get"

"Wait, you're proecting Bakugou? Where is he?" Tsu asked with a head tilt.

"Oh he's right behind..."

Deku and the rest turned around, seeing not only Bakugou gone, but Tokoyami gone too.

"What..?" Faruko uttered.

B-But where...?

"Nice trick eh?" A voice said, making everyone look up towards the trees, where a man stood on one of it's branches, who played around some two marbles in his hands.

"I took the lad you're talking about with magic" The villain said, who wore a yellow raincoat with a top hat and red gloves.

"A talent like his would be squandered if he's casted as a hero. We'll provide him with a grander stage, where he can truly shine, heh heh.."

"Give him back!" Deku angered "We'll stop you!"

Todoroki instantly used his ice against the villain, but escaped into the air, landing on another tree.

"Wait, he snatched two of our strongest classmates without a sound" Todoroki realized, wondering how he have done such a thing. "What power does he possess?"

"You know I was once an entertainer, I'm Mr.compress by the way" The villain introduced himself with a small bow.

"And we don't care" Faruko said, setting her wings on fire. "Give our friends back... now"

"Yeah give them back now!" Deku thundered as Todoroki shoots another big spike of ice at the villain, causing the villain to get away from the group.

Faruko flied to the direction of where he got away, chasing him down.

"After them quick!" Deku ordered as the rest caught up to Faruko and the villain.

Faruko watched as Compress hopped tree to tree at top speed, while Faruko kept her eyes sharply unto him, like prey.

My wings are so soar from all the flying, its almost making me slow...
Faruko thought.

Hopefully my speed is still sharp!

Faruko's eyes dilated, locking her target unto the villain as she quickly rose up to the sky, and with a twist of her body, she tucked her wings in to go for a dive attack, blasting her wings on fire for an extra boost.

The wind whistled as she zips through the trees, successfully hitting Compress down with all her might, unleashing a great slam against him on the ground.

"Whoa whoa whoa what's this?!" A villain who goes by the name Twice said.

Among the fog they can see a faint fiery glow, slowly clearing and revealing an angry looking pair of eyes and wide open black wings on fire.

"Oh. You again.." The villain in black spikey hair said.

"What? Hah!" Twice said. "Aye Dabi, isn't that the guy that you weren't able to beat?! Hahah!"

"I'm up for a rematch if you're not planning to melt away again" Faruko said to Dabi.

"Get off me you-AH!" Compress gets cut off by another painful slam, which was Todoroki, Deku and Shoji who attacked from above.

"Give them BACK!" Deku thundered.

"Quick, search his pockets!" Todoroki said.

"Compress, move out the way" Dabi said, blasting fire out of the palm of his hand, which Faruko reacted fast by creating a wall of fire, nearly stopping his attack from touching her friends.

Compress however, got away due to the attack being distracting.

"Ya know, I got some tricks too" Faruko said, forming multiple fire arrows from the fiery wall, pointing sharply at them.

"Wait! I got them!" Shoji said, the two small marbles in his hands.

"You saved them!" Deku said, surprised.

"Alright good job!" Todoroki said with another ice spike attack towards Twice.

"Quick! Lets get out of here while we still can!" Deku ordered the group, attempting to make there escape, including Faruko.

But then, a dark purple substance appeared right in front of them, stopping them in their tracks from getting away.

Faruko gasped.

It's the warp villain from the USJ!
Faruko thought, as everyone wide eyed at the villain, gazing into his glowy yellow eyes.

Oh no...

The group quickly tried to find another way of escape, but noticed that they were entrapped by the villains and the warp portals at every direction.

"We're trapped!" Shoji panicked.

"Quick Shoji! Pass it here!" Faruko said with her hands outstretched, as Shoji did what she instructed, giving the marbles to her as she instantly flies off into the air.

"Hmm, let's not waste any time with these children.." Compress said.

"I'm not going anywhere empty handed" Dabi said.

"Oh don't worry about that.." Compress said.

The students looked at him confusingly, until Compress removed his mask to reveal the two pearls in his mouth.

"NO WAY!" They all shocked, heart dropped at their fellow classmates in the villain's mouth.

"What?! But what am I-?!" Faruko's words cut off right when the marbles she carried turned to ice.

"ICE?!" Faruko wide eyed, shocked as ever.

"Is that my ice?!" Todoroki astonished.

"Why yes, I took some of your ice to play as a decoy, one of my favorite tricks!" The villain said with a chuckle.

The warp villain suddenly formed multiple portals for the villains to escape.

"No! They're gonna get away!" Deku said, suddenly running towards them as the rest did so, including Faruko trying to flip back.

"Oh how I enjoy a twist ending, farewell!" Mr. Compress bowed, stepping back into the portal to make his grand escape.

Suddenly a bright beam of light strikes across the his face, making him spit the marbles out his mouth, which took everyone by surprise.

"Get the pearls!" Faruko shouted, as Shoji and Todoroki managed to catch up ahead, with all the speed that they could muster up.

Shoji successfully caught one of the marbles in his hands, but for Todoroki, Dabi snatched it right before he could get to it. Unfortunately Todoroki stumbled forward due to his running.

Then the marbles suddenly glowed, the one Shoji had in his hand morphed into Tokoyami, while the one Dabi got morphed into Bakugou, which Dabi put a hand around his neck from behind.

"Checkmate.." Dabi uttered, the portal beginning to close up.

"K-Kachaan no!" Deku cried out, tears in his eyes as he runs toward him with broken arms.

Faruko gasped at what was happening before her.

He's not gonna make it on time!

Faruko reacted fast, flying straight into the direction of where the portal was closing.

Bakugou uttered something to Deku, as Deku cried out, trying his best to reach him before the portal completely closes.

Bakugou stood there, standing completely still with shaky eyes.

No...

They're taking him.. no, I gotta make my flying to save others, even if it means that guy...

No, I'll make it happen...

I'll make it for you Deku!

Faruko makes another blast of fire out of her wings to propel herself forward. The more the portal shrunk by the second, the more she tucked her wings in, racing through the air like a bullet. That extra boost at the last seconds made a difference as Faruko suddenly swoops into the portal, amazingly passing Deku, which she ends up crashing into Bakugou and Dabi along into the warp portal.

The portal finally closed up completely, vanishing in the air as Deku hit the ground, failing to make it in on time.

N..no...
Deku thought, not believing what just happened.

I-I failed to save him...

Deku realized that Bakugou is gone, leaving him in utter defeat on the ground.

They took him..

They won...

Deku lets out his frustration by yelling at the top of his lungs towards the sky in great sorrow, an inner pain and agony at the loss of his dear friend, as others near by fell silent, in shock of what just happened, as some stood around in disbelief...

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 17.7K 37
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
479K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...
41.4K 1.3K 83
Phase 1: Train. Phase 2: Get Into UA Phase 3: Intern With A Hero Who Knows Thunderclap Phase 4: Work your ass off to get that license! Phase 5: Be an...
20.8K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...