I don't deserve this rich man...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 1

4.2K 25 0
By Darkknight123457

Work related

Author: Mo An

    Copywriter:

    Gu Ran is the little slut that Ji Shiyu keeps by his side, the little rose in the palm of his hand, as a substitute for the late Bai Yueguang, and the man spoils her lawlessly , I can't wait to put everything in front of her.

    Gu Ran took a private jet to see a show, drove a yacht to buy an island, was arrogant and arrogant, and was extremely greedy. According to legend, the entire ladies of the A City family would give her three points.

    Recently, the stand-in is even more proud. After years of hard work, he finally came out. He spent a lot of money on antiques at auctions, and announced to everyone that he was about to marry Ji Shiyu and went back to the bedroom of the new house.

    It's a pity that it didn't work out. After Gu Ran proudly spread the news that she was going to marry Ji Shiyu in the social circle of City A, Bai Yueguang didn't die and came back.

    Gu Ran: Oh.

    Sure enough, the man immediately took back everything he had given her, and left a cold sentence - get out.

    Gu Ran packed her things and rolled in dismay. She started a live broadcast on the Internet to make a living. The canary, who was once pampered, can now be called "brother" by spending money.

    The live broadcast is becoming more and more popular, and the rewards are getting more and more. One day, Ji Yu heard that his little babbler was calling people "brother" one by one, and the business was booming.

    Thank you brother for the rocket.

    Good night, go to bed early.

    Tomorrow night will be my brother's little baby.

    In the dead of night, Ji Shiyu tossed and turned and couldn't sleep, and finally found that the thorn of the little rose had penetrated deeply into his heart.

    He sent her a WeChat message: Don't call anyone else's brother.

    Come back, I have been raising you.     The system prompts: The message has not been delivered, and

    you have been blocked by the other party——

    Recently, Gu Ran, a new female anchor on the live broadcast platform, quickly became popular. Mengyin is beautiful, sexy and coquettish. Men can't resist straight girls and they will be moved. She is known as the number one fishing beauty in the anchor industry.

    It is said that the boss chasing her can circle the earth three times, and the richest surname is Ji, who can give away hundreds of millions of diamonds, and the first female anchor will marry into a wealthy family.     To this end, Gu Ran personally opened the wheat to refute the rumor     :

    "I gave it, it will be confiscated."

    "Why do you want to get married with an annual income of eight figures?"

    Content tags: urban love, inspirational life, sweet text, cool text Introduction: Hey, get up!     Intention: Self-reliance and food and clothing     VIP strongly recommends medal     Gu Ran is the little rose that Ji Shiyu holds in the palm of his hand. As a substitute for the late Bai Yueguang, men dote on her arrogantly and arrogantly. Gu Ran thought it would go on like this, but the close relationship between the two ended on the eve of the wedding. Ji Shiyu's student Bai Yueguang came back, and the wedding was cancelled. Gu Ran left Ji Shiyu's side sadly and frustratedly and joined the emerging industry to do webcasts. With her beautiful appearance and cute personality, she attracted countless fans and became a successful female anchor. During this period, she solved the misunderstanding with Ji Shiyu, In the end, both career and love have a good harvest.     The writing style of this article is light and humorous, the writing is smooth and natural, and the description of feelings is delicate. The author uses vivid language to convey the positive energy of independence and positivity through the article, which is a work worth reading.

Chapter 1 The first day in line

    In the Jiadewen Art Auction Center, an auction was held here today in a low-key manner.

    It is low-key because the auction is kept secret throughout the whole process, and all media reporters are declined. However, judging from the luxury cars parked in the parking lot like a famous car exhibition, there is an unprecedented money and art trading carnival going on here.

    In the auction venue at this time, the auctioneer asked whether there was any more bid after the last time, and he struck the final hammer excitedly.

    A new record is born!

    370 million!

    After nearly half an hour of intense competition, the most important painting in this auction, "Love Mark Lake", was finally picked up by the buyer at a sky-high price of 370 million yuan.

    Since then, tonight's auction has ended.

    The auction ended, and many people were still in the fierce bidding for "Love Mark Lake". The auction of "Love Mark Lake" was even more intense than the auction house expected. Many buyers made a special trip tonight for this painting. From the beginning of the auction, the price has been increased round by round to a height that everyone is stunned. During the period, some people regretted shaking their heads and giving up the bidding. There were fewer and fewer contenders. Finally, the final winner of this auction was finally ushered in.

    Just now, Gu Ran, who shouted the high price of 370 million without blinking her eyes, carried her newly purchased rare Birkin, surrounded by black bodyguards, left the auction venue leisurely.     "Picture.jpg" "This is the painting I  bought today, do you like it?"     Gu Ran lowered her head to edit Ji Shiyu's WeChat, and clicked send.     Xu Hui walked towards the woman who was seriously sending WeChat with her head down. He is Ji Shiyu's personal assistant and will accompany Gu Ran to the auction tonight. Xu Hui walked up to Gu Ran and said that the post-auction procedures were being processed, and the collection you bought tonight would be delivered to the Nanchen Mansion in a few days.     Tonight, Gu Ran not only photographed the "Love Mark Lake", but also photographed two diamonds and a luxury used bag from the last century, which was quite rewarding.

    After hearing this, Gu Ran nodded. She didn't count how much she spent tonight. She was about to go home. When she looked up, she accidentally met a few acquaintances.

    Tonight's auction is an art auction, which not only includes all kinds of antique paintings, but also many rare jewelry and diamonds, attracting many socialites and daughters of aristocratic families in City A.

    A few people on the opposite side also saw Gu Ran, and the expression that was originally talking and laughing suddenly stiffened.

    Yuan Mengxuan, who was surrounded by the middle, saw Gu Ran, her face was a little ugly.

    Tonight, she made a special trip to participate in the auction for the 12.7-carat Winston blue diamond. She was bound to win this diamond. As a result, Gu Ran kept pressing down on the auction, and every time she increased the price Gu Ran followed suit, as if she made a special trip to oppose her, as if there was no upper limit, until finally she knew that if she spent so much money to buy a diamond home, she would definitely be scolded, so she could only give up the auction, so the blue diamond she liked was banned. Gu Ran took it into the bag.

    What's even more irritating is that she is a dignified lady from the Yuan family, but she is not as good as Gu Ran, a canary kept in a cage by Ji Shiyu. And now it seems that not only is it inferior, but it is not even a fraction.

    Because tens of millions of diamonds are not enough, Gu Ran actually took the most important picture of tonight's "Love Mark Lake" for 370 million!

    The aura of the two parties was a little stiff, and finally, the daughters of the aristocratic families on the opposite side broke the embarrassment smoothly and began to greet with a smile: "Gu Ran, it's been a long time."

    "Yes, Gu Ran, what are you busy with these days? I haven't seen you for a long time, and I won't come out to play with us."

    Gu Ran looked at the plastic sisters who were pretending to be polite to her, with a professional smirk on her face, and threw the rare leather Birkin in her hand to Assistant Xu carried it: "Oh, it's been a long time since I've seen the new house. I've been looking at the new house recently, and I'm really busy, so I don't have time to get together with everyone."

    As soon as the word "new house" came out, Gu Ran saw the faces of the people on the opposite side. His expression immediately stiffened.

    Yuan Mengxuan asked in disbelief, "New, new house?"

    Gu Ran raised her chin and did not hide her pride at all: "Yes, this is not about getting married, so I came to buy a painting tonight and plan to go back and hang it in the bedroom of the new house." After Gu Ran spit it out briskly, the expression management on several people's faces almost twisted out of control on the spot. Facing the proud and arrogant Gu Ran, they had to suppress the "WTF" that was about to blurt out, from the gap between the teeth. She squeezed out a sentence: "Congratulations."

    Gu Ran: "Thank you."

    "See you later." After being polite with a few plastic little sisters, Gu Ran walked away swayingly with her assistant and bodyguard.

    ...

    parking lot, Rolls-Royce interior is spacious and luxurious.

    The driver opened the car door respectfully, and Gu Ran sat in gracefully.

    She kicked off seven centimeters of high heels and leaned back against the soft back of the car seat.

    Recalling the fact that the group of people were so constipated that they wanted to rush up to strangle her, and they had to grit their teeth to say congratulations to her, and I felt so cool.

    Now those little plastic sisters must be scolding her behind their backs, and the most they say is to look at the way you look like a villain. If Qin Wenyi was not there, where would it be your turn to be in the position.

    Ji Shiyu treats you so well now, but it's because Qin Wenyi is not there. If Qin Wenyi is still there, see how arrogant you are.

    Even if you marry Ji Shiyu, you won't get his heart. You are just a canary just for chatting and comforting. Qin Wenyi is his true love, Bai Yueguang.

    However, Gu Ran was not angry at all, and summed up the words that others were scolding her in her heart now in four words: incompetent and furious.

    Qin Wenyi, Qin Wenyi, no matter what those people say behind their backs, Qin Wenyi is a dead person. No matter how unconvinced everyone is, they all know in their hearts that a dead person does not pose any threat to Gu Ran at all.

    Who has nothing to spare to care about with someone who is already dead.

    Gu Ran narrowed her eyes, stretched out comfortably, and then took out her phone and sent a message to her Moments.

    ""Love Mark Lake" is a romantic painting with a romantic name. It is best to buy it and hang it in the bedroom of the new house."

    She added below the comment on this Moments: "The new house for marriage." After

    Gu Ran posted on the Moments, she said: It quickly received a large number of likes, and many comments "congratulations" that I don't know whether it is true or false.

    She selectively replied "thank you" twice, and then returned to the main interface of WeChat.

    Ji Shiyu hasn't replied to her WeChat yet.

    Gu Ran pouted and simply played a game. At the end of the game, she looked out the car window, and the car just drove into Nanchen Mansion.

    The single-family villa near the lake in the city center. Gu Ran has lived here for several years. Ji Shiyu lives in an apartment near the financial center for the convenience of work most of the time. Nanchen Mansion only comes here occasionally.

    Some people joked that if Gu Ran was a canary raised by Ji Shiyu, then the Nanchen Mansion should be the cage used to keep this canary.

    Gu Ran put on her shoes again and returned to this extravagant "bird cage" that belonged to her.

    Some birds yearn for the sky and freedom, so why can't some birds naturally like to live in bird cages?

    She was carefully raised in brocade clothes and jade food, flapping her beautiful wings in the cage, singing cheerful songs, and waiting for her master to gently touch her luxurious feathered hand.

    Gu Ran went up to the second floor. The master bedroom was spacious and bright, with a faint sweet fragrance floating in the air. It was the servant who lit her favorite scented candle.

    Gu Ran stepped barefoot on the long milky white mat in the bedroom and looked at the bedroom.

    She is really going to marry Ji Shiyu. The wedding room is not here. After marriage, she can fly out of this birdcage made of pure gold for her.

    She is no longer the arrogant and domineering canary in the crowd, but Ji Shiyu's legitimate and official wife.

    Gu Ran was in a good mood. She first took a shower, went to the wine cabinet to get a bottle of red wine, and then played some soft music.

    The dark red liquid was poured into a delicate goblet, and Gu Ran poured her own drink. When she was happy, she stood up with the wine glass in her hand, and tiptoed around two times to the music.

    ...

    In the middle of the night, the lake surface of the artificial lake was rippling with calm water waves.

    The black car passed through the night shadow and drove smoothly into the gate of Nanchen Mansion.

    When Ji Shiyu got out of the car, he saw the WeChat message from Gu Ran sent to him on his mobile phone. Tonight, she spent 370 million to take the picture of the painting, and the sentence "Do you like the duck?".

    Gu Mingjing called him just now and said with a smile that your canary has been advertising to people that he is going to marry you recently, and there have been several posts on his Moments. Is it true?

    Or is your little canary trying to force your marriage in this way?

    Ji Shiyu didn't deny it, but he didn't expect Gu Ran to be preaching about marriage everywhere.

    Ji Shiyu turned to Gu Ran's circle of friends, and sure enough, the last few articles were related to marriage, and every word was full of pride.

    The man's face darkened.

    The marriage was proposed by the old man a while ago. The old man liked Gu Ran and wanted to hug his grandson quickly.

    The old man's health is not very good. He can't say to his face that he has been very busy with work recently, and he has no plans to get married for the time being. He thought Gu Ran would understand his thoughts. The old man prepares the marriage room.

    Ji Shiyu quit WeChat, put away his phone, and went upstairs.

    Regarding marriage, he felt that it was necessary to talk to Gu Ran.

    The door to the master bedroom was ajar, and a warm light shone through the crack of the door.

    Ji Shiyu walked over and opened the door.

    He saw Gu Ran holding a wine glass in one hand, dancing barefoot on the carpet to the music.

    Gu Ran turned around, and when she glanced at the door, she saw a tall man suddenly appearing.

    She stopped suddenly.

    Ji Shiyu blushed against her cheeks, and Gu Ran, who was already drunk, frowned.

    The goblet in Gu Ran's hand slipped from her fingertips and fell onto the fluffy carpet without making any sound.

    She looked at the man at the door and walked over staggeringly.

    Facing the man's stern face, her mind was full of the words that everyone was saying -
but it was because Qin Wenyi was gone.

    But it was because Qin Wenyi was gone.

    This sentence is very annoying. She should have been happy tonight, but this sentence suddenly started to echo in her ears at some point, like countless little people lying in her ears and talking non-stop, no matter how you waved it. not open.

    Gu Ran shook her head irritably, fell over, and hugged Ji Shiyu's neck.

    Looking into the man's eyes, she said seriously, word by word, "Look, I'm Gu Ran."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 1K 36
https://m.shubaow.net/107/107369/ Author: red leaves are like fire Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-28 Latest: Chapter 36 rebirth...
42K 798 56
Yan Xuwu unfortunately had a car accident and became a vegetative person. Wake up again, the time turned out to be a thousand years later! ! ! In ord...
1.8M 110K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
229K 3.1K 100
Dressed as a bad female partner in the hard-to-find mandarin ducks [Chuangshu] https://m.shubaow.net/253/253330/ Author: Candy Powder Category: Rebir...