His craving {D.M.}

By Onlydlms

She walks around the halls with no care as she tries to stay hidden from the stares of people. Juliette Loveg... More

ꨄ Cast ꨄ
☀︎︎ Chapter 1 ☀︎︎
☀︎︎ Chapter 2 ☀︎︎
☀︎︎ Chapter 3 ☀︎︎
☀︎︎ Chapter 4 ☀︎︎
☀︎︎Chapter 6 ☀︎︎
☀︎︎Chapter 7 ☀︎︎
☀︎︎ Chapter 8☀︎︎
☀︎︎Chapter 9☀︎︎
☀︎︎ Chapter 10 ☀︎︎
☀︎︎ Chapter 11 ☀︎︎
☀︎︎ Chapter 12 ☀︎︎
☀︎︎ Chapter 13 ☀︎︎
☀︎︎ Chapter 14 ☀︎︎
☀︎︎ Chapter 15 ☀︎︎
☀︎︎ Chapter 16 ☀︎︎
☀︎︎Chapter 17 ☀︎︎
☀︎︎ Chapter 18 ☀︎︎
Epilogue

☀︎︎Chapter 5☀︎︎

254 11 2
By Onlydlms

   Juliette sat zoned out in potions class, the palm of her hand under her chin. She thought back to the kiss she had with Draco making her wet her lips without noticing.

   She felt a tap at her rib, her eyes moving to the boy next to hers as he motioned that Snape was talking to her. She cleared her shot at, her posture straightening in embarrassment as she tried to recall anything he said.

   𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙙𝙪𝙨𝙩- 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙖. She shuffled around in her seat as she heard his voice not knowing if she should trust him. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚. "Pearl dust- the main ingredient in amortentia is pearl dust."

   She held her breath expecting him to embarrass her in front of all the students. Snape stared at her intently, his scary eye never leaving hers, "Good job Ms. Lovegood.. can anyone else tell me another ingredient?"

   She let out a breath as she grabbed at her hair, fisting it tightly. This has never happened to her- so why today? She gulped knowing she has to thank him later, her stomach filled with nervousness as her mind went back to the kiss. 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧!

   "You are dismissed.." As soon as those words left Professor Snape's  mouth she gathered her stuff quickly, placing it in her bag messily. She turned around seeing that Draco wasn't there, her eyebrows furrowing. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩?

   She walked out of the class in confusion, looking around to see if she caught a glimpse of his platinum hair. The chatter faded away as she walked the other way, her hand searching for something in her bag.

   A hand suddenly came out as it pressed against her mouth, yanking her in a classroom. She tried to scream behind the hand as the persons other hand wrapped tightly around her waist.

   "Shh it's just me.." She stopped thrashing around, his hand coming off her face as she turned around with wide eyes his figure towering over hers as she whisper yelled, "You couldn't have talked to me like a normal person?!"

   He looked down at her as she ranted on about how he almost gave her a heart attack, his eyes softening slightly on how adorable he thought she looked. "You could've definitely been a kidnapper or something-" her sentence was cut short as he bent down to her height, kissing her roughly.

   It took her a second to kiss him back but her lips melted with his in an instant as she dropped her bag to the floor. Her hands came up to his hair, pulling it slightly as he kissed her harsher groaning into the kiss. He pressed her up against the wall, the desk in the corner cutting her thigh slightly making her wince into the kiss.

   He quickly broke the kiss as he looked down at the cut, his eyes widening as blood leaked out of it. Her hand came down to clean the small wound, his hand wrapping around her wrists tightly.

   She watched him with slightly furrowed brows as his eyes stayed glued to it as if he wanted to devour her leg. His grip tightened on her wrists making her look down at his hand, fear growing in her eyes.

   "Malfoy- what are you going?" His eyes turned a dark red as he sat her down on the desk, his grip tightening even more on her wrists. She tried to jump off the desk as she squirmed around, trying to push him away with as much force she could muster.

   More blood oozed out of the cut, his tongue flattening down on it at the action. She tried moving her thigh from his lips, pushing him away as hard as she can but to no avail. He groaned as he sucked on that piece of her thigh as she started moving her wrist up and down to loosen his grip, trying to make him let go.

   He growled lowly as he brought his face up to hers, her face paling when she saw veins around his dark red eyes, big fangs replacing his normal teeth.

   She tried pushing him away, her palms pushing against his chest as he started getting closer to her neck making her cry out in fear. She started screaming at the top of her lungs, his hand coming up quickly to shut her up.

   Tears ran down her face as she tried moving around, his fangs digging into her neck in that second. Her painful screams were muffled against his hand, tears running down quicker as she felt him bite deeper.

   His torso was pressed tightly against her legs, preventing her from kicking him as she sobbed, her mouth opening and biting down on his hand roughly. He growled in pain ripping his hand out of my mouth, his fangs getting removed from her neck as she sobbed harder.

   Her body shook with fear as she felt blood gush out of my neck, hearing him let out a small gasp. His hand released her grip quickly backing away from her as she kept shaking with her head still turned to the side, scared to see his face. She got off the desk in a flash, feeling dizzy as she tried to keep her balance.

   She could hear him speed walk towards her making her panic and wrap her hand around the knob and pulling it hurriedly. She heard him curse under his breath as she tried running faster down the halls with blood on her uniform, fresh blood still oozing out. He ran after her as she kept trying to speed up, her feet tumbling with each other.

    She felt him grab her waist tightly from behind as screams tried breaking from her throat, her neck throbbing painfully at the action. His hand put pressure on the bite, feeling his rapid heartbeat pressed against back her back as he walked with her weak body.

   She noticed he was taking her somewhere making her whimper softly, her skin pale by the loss of blood, "Please stop.." She tried focusing her vision, noticing they were entering a dorm she has never seen, fear overtaking her body.

   She could hear muffled voices as he put pressure onto her neck harder, blood dripping down his hand. She tried to make out what they were saying, her mind getting fuzzy as she noticed she was now laid on a bed as someone bandaged her neck. She could make out four people in front of her as one of them got closer, Juliette's eyes squinting as she took in who it was.

   "Juliette! Try to stay awake ok?" Pansy shook her head roughly, her hands slapping her cheeks slightly.

   She could hear Pansy scream at someone as they tried to interfere, feeling a different pair of cold hands on her face as they removed bloody strands of hair from her collarbone. "You're going to be ok alright? Everything is going to be ok." She tried to see their face as Pansy kept screaming at someone else, squinting her eyes tightly as the person smiled lightly.

   Draco ignored Pansy yelling at him and watched how Theo interacted with Juliette, anger building up as he watched him brush her hair out of her neck. "Stop fucking touching her so much Theodore."

   Juliette panicked when she heard his voice right next to her, scared that he might hurt her once again. Her breathing sped up as she tried to get away from where he was, his face dropping when he noticed how terrified she was of him.

   Pansy stood next to Juliette as she stared at Draco with a cold look, "Get out." He looked up at her thinking that she was joking, her stone cold face showing otherwise. He looked over to Blaise who stood next to her, his chiseled jaw clenched tightly as he crossed his arms. "You heard her." He scoffed, walking closer to the side of where Juliette laid, "I'm not fucking leaving unless she comes with me."

   Juliette's head started to droop sideways as Theo kept comforting her, his hands running through her hair making her sleepy. She felt herself fall into a deep slumber, her head laid against the soft cloud like pillow.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

   "I hope you know you're not going to be here when she wakes up." Draco clenched his jaw as he heard Pansy speak once again. It's been five long hours since Juliette fell asleep in Pansy's dorm and he's becoming more worried by the second.

   His knee bounces up and down anxiously as he peeks at her once again, seeing her laid soundlessly. "How could you do this to her? You knew you couldn't control your urge around her and you had to keep leading her on."

   He deeply inhales at Pansy's words as she turns her head to look at him, waiting for a response. He stays silent not knowing what to say, biting his bottom lip.

   Juliette shuffles around in the bed making Draco alert. He stands up from the loveseat inside Pansy's dorm as he starts walking towards her. Theodore stood up from the desk chair as Blaise stopped leaning against the wall, all of them walking towards her worriedly.

   Her eyes fluttered open as she adjusted her vision. She suddenly sat up in fear, getting up from the bed as she looked at Draco. His heart shattered as he saw the terrified look on her face, taking a step back.

   Theodore's face came into her view as she backed away from him into the wall slowly, not trusting him. She watched him take a step forward, panic rising in her body, "Please don't hurt me.."

   He stood in front of her, looking at her with soft eyes, "I'm not going to hurt you Juliette.." He reached his hand to touch her face, her eyes focused on his as she let him. He softly removed the bandage from her neck, Blaise giving him a wet cloth to clean the dried blood.

   Juliette winced, the bite still fresh from only hours ago. Theodore looked into her eyes for a split second, wiping it down gently as she kept her eyes on his face.

   Draco felt as if someone took his heart out and stepped on it repeatedly as he watched the scene in front of him. He took a deep breath in to compose him self, storming out of the room angrily.

   Juliette looked at the door, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Theodore's hand pressed against her face gently bringing her back to reality. She looked into his eyes as he repeated his next words, "This never happened.. you went to your dorm after class because you were tired."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
2.2K 40 76
Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort, for any one, would only put his heart a...
19.9K 534 34
Fanfic combining Vampire Diaries and Harry Potter... - In a world where vampires and death eaters are completely against each other, Katherine Moon a...
2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...