What if Bai Yueguang is a san...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212079/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-09-10 Latest:... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111

Chapter 91

140 4 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 91 Lin Shi, Butler Zhang looked happy. ...

    Lin Shi, butler Zhang looked happy.

    Assistant Liao Yue stepped forward with a smile: "Is there anything good, Butler Zhang? You are almost laughing like a flower."

    Thinking of the information just received, Butler Zhang's smile widened a bit.

    Although he is much older than anyone in the Lin family, he has always been kind and approachable, so everyone is very relaxed when facing him.

    He nodded deeply: "Yes."

    Looking at his watch, he said: "Liao Yue, I have something too late, please help me hand over the information to Mr. Lin, and write down any instructions for me. , is it okay?"

    "Of course, my honor!" Liao Yue hurriedly took the materials, and then watched the old housekeeper leave in a hurry.

    She glanced at the closed president's office, turned around and went to the pantry.

    A moment later, there was a knock on the door.

    Lin Jing didn't lift his head: "Come in." The

    tall stiletto heel stepped on the floor, making a nice sound, just like the owner of the shoe, capable and sexy.

    "Mr. Lin, Butler Zhang asked me to give you the information."

    Lin Jing frowned slightly.

    "Well, let's put it down."

    Gently put the information on the desk, Liao Yue saw that the man didn't lift his eyes, she gritted her teeth secretly, suppressed the anxiety in her heart, and approached slowly.

    Without hearing the sound of leaving, Lin Jing frowned and looked over, just in time for his arm to touch the woman's slender fingers.

    Liao Yue seemed to be very panicked, and looked at the boss cautiously with her big eyes like water: "Mr. Lin, I helped you get coffee."

    Lin Jing looked at her like this, causing Liao Yue to involuntarily lower her eyes, turning red. Face.

    "Well." After a long time, Lin Jing said, "You can go."

    "Yes."

    An hour later, butler Zhang returned to the company in a dusty manner, but unexpectedly saw a police car with lights flashing downstairs.

    Then, in surprise, he passed by the police and Liao Yue, who was taken away.

    "Butler Zhang, please explain to me that I didn't steal any information! I didn't steal company secrets!"

    Watching the assistant who had worked with him for several months and had outstanding ability was taken away, Butler Zhang hurried to the president's office.

    When he opened the door, he happened to see Lin Jing taking off his suit jacket in disgust and throwing it aside like a trash.

    As if nothing happened, he said to Butler Zhang, "Go and bring me some clothes."

    "...Oh, good!"

    "Don't look for an assistant in the future, it's annoying like flies."

    Butler Zhang replied hesitantly: "But, Mr. Lin, I'm too old and useless, I can't be fully responsible for all the work as before."

    Lin Jing looked at him indifferently: "I know that I'm old, and if there is anything wrong, I need to go to the hospital for examination. Treatment."

    "Yes." Butler Zhang nodded earnestly, but his old brows relaxed.

    "In the future, the review will be strengthened, and no cat or dog can do this job."

    "Yes, I remember it."

    A few days later, Lin Jing leaned back on the back of the chair in a distraught, eyes closed.

    Still haven't found out.

    He was not satisfied with the survey results reported by Bai Zheng.

    According to the rigorous interrogation, Liao Yue was indeed confirmed to be behind another manipulator.

    She has been lurking in the Lin family for more than half a year, and her performance can even be said to be excellent. It is because of this that the old housekeeper dared to trust her and entrust some of her work to her when she goes out.

    But in fact, Liao Yue was a chess piece that was placed lurking beside Lin Jing. That person was Gao Yun, Lin Wei, etc. people.

    In this life, Lin Jing is no longer willing to assist as he was in the previous life, and is always ready to hide his merits and fame.

    After seeing his wrist, even Lin Dejun no longer had any hope for Lin Wei. That trash can't compete with Lin Jing no matter what.

    Lin Dejun tried his best to negotiate between his two sons. On the one hand, he wanted to persuade Lin Wei to give up the Lin clan and to end the years of seizing power, for fear that he would fly into the fire and annoy Lin Jing; on the other hand, he also hoped that Lin Jing could read the blood of the two For the sake of connection, give Lin Wei a guarantee for the rest of his life, so that he can live without food and clothing.

    As for Lin Wei, after the well-known gang rape case of minors back then, having an affair with the Lin family is tantamount to planting a bomb in the Lin family that could be detonated at any time.

    Lin Dejun is not stupid. In his mind, nothing is more important than the Lin family.

    But how could Lin Wei and Gao Yun give up and hand over the Lin family who "belongs" to them, or the Lin Jing who they hated to the core?

    But who would have thought that Liao Yue, who had persisted for a few months, was discovered before she started.

    Lin Jing was not surprised by this result, but he always felt that things would not be so simple.

    After all, in the last life, the organization slowly penetrated through Lin Wei until it mastered the Lin family.

    But the investigation could no longer go any further.

    Even Bai Zheng felt that he was too much.

    All kinds of evidence show that the group of people has disappeared from the capital.

    But Lin Jing understands how crazy the organization is, and they will never give up easily.

    Missing is like a seed buried deep in the heart. After seeing the bright sunshine by chance, it can no longer be silent, and it takes root and sprouts irresistibly and emerges from the ground.

    Since the chance encounter with Qian Jin, Lin Jing's deep-sea mood has gradually been surging.

    As long as there is a moment of tranquility in the mind, the eyes are full of eyes and even the dream is full of that pure and kind girl.

    He misses her so much.

    There was a knock on the door of the office, and Lin Jing responded.

    Butler Zhang opened the door, but he didn't come in: "Mr. Lin, the new assistant has arrived."

    Lin Jing's brows were lowered a bit, and he became even more irritable.

    "I see, let's go out."

    This is the meaning of not wanting to see.

    Butler Zhang choked, but for the first time, he did not obey the order and instead looked at the girl beside him.

    After receiving a vivid expression and gesture, he couldn't help but pursed his lips and smiled, silently exited, and closed the door.

    Lin Jing thought that the world had finally recovered, until he heard the clack of high heels.

    Another self-righteous, disgusting woman?

    "Get out." He said quietly.

    The footsteps stopped, and Qian Jin was taken aback by Lin Jing's tone.

    Even though the man didn't even open his eyes, she felt a chill blowing towards her face and shivered all over her body.

    After calming down, Qian Jin's rebellious heart was also inspired: Lin Xiaojing, he is very promising! Even if he didn't join that bloody and violent organization, he still had such a big temper!

    She wanted to walk towards him, and even pinched her throat.

    "Mr. Lin, they just kindly brought you a cup of coffee~" The

    sweet voice reminded Lin Jing of the disgust he felt when he was touched by Liao Yue before, so he got up and shot in the direction of the person coming with his eyes like a ferocious beast.

    The long arm also swung straight out, violently knocking over the coffee that was stretched out in front of him.

    "I told you to get out, don't you have ears?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 224 65
https://m.shubaow.net/257/257465/ Author: moko Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-08-07 Latest: Chapter 65 rebirth finished 313,000 Af...
25.4K 235 13
https://m.shubaow.net/268/268962/ Author: go to the moon Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-02 Latest: Chapter 127 One day a...
7.2K 96 39
https://m.shubaow.net/252/252667/ Author: Mu Yang Xiaoxiao Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-06-27 Latest: Chapter 87 Emperor...
21.7K 206 26
Rebirth in the apocalypse: Rookie siblings Gaga stock up and win Original title: 末世重生:菜鳥姐弟嘎嘎囤貨躺贏了 Author: Mo Xiaoxi https://www.bifengzw.com/read/AgZ...