What if Bai Yueguang is a san...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212079/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-09-10 Latest:... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111

Chapter 73

180 5 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 73 The next day, the father and mother were like...

    The next day, the king's father and queen's mother seemed to have found jobs in northern Qing Dynasty, and they sat at the school gate early in the morning and started to make trouble.

    Since it was still early, the leaders had not arrived yet, and only many students who were going to school stood at the door to watch.

    At this moment, most people still sympathize with the middle-aged couple. First, the family went bankrupt, and now the daughter's life and death are uncertain. The drama of life has been experienced to the extreme.

    There are also a few who disagree with their approach.     "Since the incident has already happened, let's investigate the truth with the school and discuss a solution. If you are really dissatisfied, you can call the

    police! What does it look like when you are making trouble all day?"

I always felt that the two people's cries were dry and did not contain much real feelings, but they were more like shouting to others.

    But she felt like an outsider and didn't say much, just kept an eye on the poor girl's news.

    For lunch, the four of them sat in a circle as usual, chatting while eating.

    Huang Lie suddenly thought of what the eldest sister told him the night before.

    Since they started talking and asked Huang Jing to help so much, the relationship between them has become much closer.

    In the past, Huang Jing always felt that her younger brother was still young and never told him what happened between adults. After going through this, she finally realized that her younger brother was far more mature and responsible than she imagined.

    The friendship and trust between Huang Lie and her friends makes her, an adult who is struggling in society, admire her, so she has completely changed her attitude and often tells him about her past like an adult. Things that won't be brought up.

    Huang Lie was originally black and white, and he was extremely protective of his shortcomings. He felt very happy after hearing it.

    "By the way, Lin Jing, do you know? Gao Yun has a big event!"

    Qian Jin suddenly became interested: "What do you say?"

    "It's her own business. The things she did in the past, she used fake and shoddy products to hurt people, and coerced people to shut up. Now it broke out in one day!"

    Hearing this, Qian Jin Surprisingly, he clapped his hands and cheered: "Really relieved!"

    "Is there someone behind the operation?" Compared with the two of them, Shi Youzhen was a little calmer.

    Lin Jing didn't intend to hide it: "It's Qu Yi."

    Qian Jin looked at him suddenly, and Lin Jing returned with a very gentle smile, making her feel relieved.

    Just when the atmosphere was embarrassingly quiet, Huang Lie's attention wandered again.

    He suddenly approached Lin Jing very carefully.

    "Lin Jing! Are you wearing makeup?! I didn't expect you to be such a scheming person!"

    Qian Jin: "..."

    Shi Youzhen couldn't see it: "It's dark circles!"

    Huang Lie: " Oh."

    At this moment, Shi Youzhen felt that it was a shame that he and this guy grew up together!

    "Don't you want to be so sensitive every time you mention Quyi! He is a star, isn't it normal that Lin Jingqing is better than the blue? And since the relationship is born from the heart, this kind of thing can't be forced!"

    Huang Lie heard her The implication was that he also felt guilty about his actions just now, and pretended to jump: "You! Don't think I can't hear your inner meaning!"

    Qian Jin didn't have time to pay attention to him, and asked Lin Jing with concern: "What's the matter? Have you stayed up late?"

    "One thing." Lin Jing admitted honestly, "Last night Gao Yun and Lin Dejun quarreled all night, and they kept beating things, and I was... happy to sleep a little later."

    Qian Jin: "... Xiu'er You've learned badly!"

    Even so, she was very happy for Lin Jing, he finally didn't hold everything in his heart like the previous life, wronged himself, and fulfilled others.

    -Everything

    seems to be developing in a good direction, except that the Qingbei female student jumped off the building and committed suicide, but the incident became uncontrollable.

    Although Qingbei is low-key, it has always been a relatively mysterious existence in the eyes of the public due to its uniqueness in running a school.

    What the king's father and mother did was completely contrary to the school's philosophy.

    Qian Jin didn't understand what the two were thinking at all, not to mention that Qingbei was not an unreasonable school administrator, so back 10,000 steps, shouldn't the top priority now be to save his daughter, and to investigate the truth again?

    However, in the afternoon, Qian Jin seemed to understand something.

    She didn't want to speculate maliciously on anyone, but the fact that the royal father and mother succeeded in attracting the media's attention, and immediately rushed to the front page, couldn't help her thinking too much.

    Because of their intense emotional reaction and disclosure of some facts, coupled with Qingbei's influence, reports about the incident were brought to the local news station in the afternoon.

    It is deplorable that the Flower Season girl chose to end her life in such a tragic way. The royal father and mother tearfully stated that they could not afford the expensive medical expenses, which aroused everyone's sympathy.

    It didn't take long for the account of Wang's father and mother to be revealed in "helpless", and at the same time, it was also moved to the school's forum.

    Qingbei's background is extraordinary, and the students are also wealthy. They are young and are more easily affected by emotions than adults.

    In just one afternoon, millions were credited to the Wang family's account.

    Qian Jin was ruthless, unable to hold back, ready to wait to see how the head teacher explained them.

    However, she waited for an afternoon, and the head teacher didn't mention anything other than to inspect the class as usual, and even his face was dark, and there was no smile throughout the whole process.

    Media workers have a keen sense of smell. They know that they can't enter Qingbei, so they smartly squat at the school gate. Anyway, they always have to finish school.

    Lin Wei just wanted to go home quickly, the more he stayed at school, the easier he thought of Wang Xiaoxuan.

    Whether it was the tragic situation of the girl falling from the building or the truth behind it, it made him restless.

    When the time came, he was the first to rush out of the school and was caught by a reporter by accident.

    "Classmate, can you tell the audience your name?"

    Lin Wei was surrounded by layers. He had never seen this posture before, but he didn't dare to resist, for fear of being seen by others, so he had to bite the bullet and answer while looking for a chance to escape.

    "I, my name is Lin Wei." The

    reporters have experienced many battles, so how could they easily let a teenage child escape?

    "Excuse me, do you know about the recent incident of a classmate jumping off the building?"

    "I know, I know." The more guilty Lin Wei became, the less he dared to lie, "I'm sorry, can I leave?" In the

    chaos, no one paid any attention to his fluttering words. Everyone was trying to put the microphone in front of him.

    "Can you tell me what you know?"

    "Do you know this poor girl?"

    "Do you know why she committed suicide?"     Lin Wei was completely devastated by the rambunctious questioning

    .

Then, before he had time to think, he instinctively pushed the microphone in front of him and dropped several of them to the ground.

    He yelled: "I said I'm going home!"

    In an instant, the scene was silent.

    Lin Wei consciously returned to the cage and realized that his reaction was too intense, so he had to dodge his eyes, and lowered his voice to add two words: "I, I am also very sad! I will also donate money!"

    At this moment, the driver of the Lin family noticed The situation here rushed into the crowd in time.

    "Excuse me, everyone, please allow us to leave!"

    The driver was originally a bodyguard, tall and strong, although his words were polite, but it was unquestionable.

    He quickly protected Lin Wei's shoulders and took him away from the scene.

    Under the media coverage, the incident of girls jumping off the building in northern Qing Dynasty quickly became a hot topic of public attention.

    The king's father and mother did not refuse interviews with reporters, and took the reporters home to show them photos of their daughters and various certificates they had obtained, and heartbrokenly told how beautiful and outstanding their daughters were.

    Just when everyone saw this attitude, they thought the girl couldn't survive, and when they felt sorry for her and comforted the king's father and mother, someone suddenly revealed the news that the girl had been rescued!

    The media immediately swarmed up and asked about the specific condition of the royal father and mother, but what was surprising was that the latter's first reaction was equally astonishing, and then he faltered and couldn't answer.

    At this time, some keen people had noticed the clue and began to pay attention to the key points. They inquired about the specific physical condition of the king's father, mother and daughter and their guesses about the reason for the suicide, but they were still avoided without answering.

    Even in such a situation, most people still maintain a well-intentioned speculation about the father and mother, thinking that they are afraid that their daughter will be exposed too much and cause harm again, which is understandable.

    Until the release of a surveillance video.

    Someone volunteered to give the police a clue that they had seen the girl on the news enter the hotel with a group of people not long ago, and they should all be in their teens, far from adults.

    An uncle of the driver also said that he recognized the girl in the news.

    The piecing together of events gradually led to angry speculation, and things suddenly went out of control.

    The king's father and mother wanted to stop the investigation, but they couldn't hold back the anger of the people.

    People finally returned to their senses, and questions were raised one after another.

    ——The Wang family is obviously not rich, why do they insist on letting their daughter go to school in Qingbei?

    ——What was the reason why Wang Xiaoxuan chose to jump off the building?

    - Who are those people? It is their duty to come forward and assist in the investigation!

    ——The father and mother want to be a tortoise at this time, okay, then tell the reason, I was crying bitterly before, why don't you want to investigate the cause of the daughter's suicide now?

    The sympathy of the people is not so easy to take advantage of, and some people even ask to see the use of donations in medical expenses!

    The king's father and the queen's mother are difficult to ride a tiger, and they must not refund the money, but they dare not offend the family behind Lin Wei and others for a while.

    Lin Jing was like a transparent person from beginning to end, just like other students in Qingbei who vaguely guessed the truth but remained silent.

    The popularity is still only increasing, but people are getting more and more angry when they face the attitude of the royal father and mother.

    One night, when Lin Jing came home from school, just as he entered the door, he heard a loud coke.

    He walked into the villa calmly, only to see Lin Wei trembling all over, keeping his head tilted.

    The Lin Dejun opposite him was furious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 172 8
https://m.shubaow.net/265/265568/ Author: Cheese oil-soaked rice balls Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-10-27 Latest: The text of Chapter 78 is o...
7.1K 96 39
https://m.shubaow.net/252/252667/ Author: Mu Yang Xiaoxiao Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-06-27 Latest: Chapter 87 Emperor...
1.2M 15.1K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
39.5K 1.1K 14
"ကိုယ်မင်းကိုချစ်လို့ ဂုဏ် ကျမယ် ဆင်းရဲမယ် အနှိမ်ခံရမယ် ဆိုရင်တောင်ဂရုစိုက်နေမယ်ထင်လား ကိုယ် မင်းကိုချစ်မိတာဟာအမှား ဆိုရင်တောင် ကိုယ်ဆက်မြတ်နိုးမိမှ...