Force

Av Rainha_Ray

On his journey to LA, Tommy stops in Chicago, only to discover shocking news about his family; Tommy must dec... Mer

C1. A Short Fuse and a Long Memory
C2. King Of The Goddamn Hill
C3. Fire Starter
C4. Storm Clouds
C5. Take Me Home
C6. It's Just A Test
C7. This Is Who We Are
C8. Outrunning A Ghost
C9. Killing Me Softly
C11. Test Of Loyalty
C12. What You'd Do For Power
C.13. The Throw Down
C14. Run My Mouth
C. 13 Lose To Gain
C.14. The Ball Don't Stop
C. 15 Bridges Are Drawn
C. 16 War & Ice
C.17 Therapy Sessions
C.18 Devil In The Details
C.19 Crown Vic

C 10. He Ain't Heavy

399 22 1
Av Rainha_Ray

Celeste POV

I pull up to the shop and I greet the last man in Diamonds chair and I hear someone come in behind me and I turn around seeing D-Mac standing there. He looks at me and makes his way to me and I raise an eyebrow at him greeting in a side hug.

“What's up D? You good? It's rare to not see yo homie walking up behind you.” He smacks his lips and I lean back on my right foot while he shakes his head making his locs fan out.

Fuck that bitch, he on my shit list. But aye can I talk to you right quick tho?” I nod and we walk down stairs to the basement where I'm supposed to be. We sit down and he sighs rubbing his hands through his hair.

“Promise you won't say shit to anyone. Like for real.” I nod and look around waiting for him to speak.

“So the reason me and Marshall ain't coo no mo' is cause that mother fucker didn't tell me he, B and Jenard ass went out, then we got into a fight he pulled his piece on me then said I was off of the Gary move. So fuck him and they ass.” I nod and frown at the other part of his statement.

“Wait you saying that Jenard moving forward with the Gary lick after Diamond denied it? He's gonna get fucked up, but um, you ain't wrong for how you felt about them going out without you especially if Marshall was yo boy. But you shouldn't have went throwing blows over that lil shit. When nobodies show you how they really feel keep yo distance. He a bitch for pulling a gun in a fist fight but you know some motherfuckers can't just take a ass whooping. So don't trip, we got you.” He nods and I see something is still bothering him.

“What else is on your mind D?” He shakes his head but I nod only for him to cut me off.

“Yo daddy in yo life? Or was in yo life?” I nod.

“I mean kinda, but I mean I still got fatherless daughter issues, why?” He shrugs and scratches his scalp and stuffs his hands into his jacket.

“This Jazz place me, Marshall and some homies used to hit turned out to be my dad's spot. That's another reason we fell out instead of shooting him I shot into the air making Marshall and em leave. He ain't even recognize me, what kind of shit is that?” I nod feeling my heart ache for him. He's not supposed to be in this shit and it's obvious.

“Why didn't you say something? Maybe it could've started some rebuilding.”

“I froze, and then... Yo promise me you ain't gone say shit to nobody especially Jenard ass.” I cross my heart and he sighs.

Jenard had me following that white boy, the first night I did I seen him and my dad in some house, and I returned the money back to Jenard to get away from dude. But he hung the deal we made about Gary over my head if I didn't continue to watch white boy... So I told him to watch his back and I now I'm here.” Jenard is fucking up. I sigh and nod.

“Don't trip okay? You did good telling me, Jenard nor Diamond will hear about this shit I promise you, so listen to me, continue to do what you doing stay out of they way because it's obvious they shit gone blow up in they face. Let it. Alright? If you do good we gone make sure you straight ain't nobody gone touch you.” He nods and I nod before watching him stand up and turn towards the stairs but turns back to me.

“Yo, you swear you ain't gone say shit to nobody?” I nod and move to the couch.

“You ain't gotta worry about anyone knowing anything. I promise, now go do whatever you going to do. I got some shit to do.” He nods and goes upstairs closing the door. I lean back pulling my gun from holster checking the chamber and take it off safety putting it under the couch cushion next to me. I lay back and sigh closing my eyes. Only for my phone to beep, I lift it up to my eyes and see it's Tommy.

You're off baking, you'll be doing drop off and pick up.” I'm not really sure I'm comfortable with that.

“We'll see, but FYI I'm not that friendly with others. Actually, why aren't you doing business with CBI? For once they're on the same page, somewhat. Why not give em the opportunity?” I see the dots pop up for a minute before they disappear and then they reappear.

“Because Jenard is still in the picture and you and I both know he's bad for business, if it was just Diamond coo, but Jenard fucks shit up.” I have a feeling that this isn't the full truth.

“Well, I don't see them splitting CBI anytime soon, and I don't think you'd want that for your business. You may think you do but you don't. Trust me.” I lock my phone and sigh pushing myself deeper into the couch.

“Jesus christ why am I here? The fuck do he think this is?” I check the time and see it's only been 30 minutes. Damn. Maybe I can wait about another 30 before bitching.
_______

Diamond POV

I watch as Celestial and D-Mac head down stairs and I look back to the head in my chair. I don't know why I even called her ass down here, I'm still pissed off about the shit she said no matter how much truth she gave that shit still went down rough. And she been trying to make up for it but I need to stick to my guns.

I'm still debating on whether or not to let her hit Adrianne's ass because it's no way she didn't think she'd be able to just get away with that shit. The shit I let her get away with while waiting on Celestial to meet me. Damn maybe I deserved that rough treatment. Why would a reporter be interested in the story the news got for free? Ain't shit interesting about my life or this street shit, I'll never understand the romanticized narrative people put on this shit it's taxing on yo body and mind.

“Good looking man, thanks.” I put the money in my pocket and I see Que opening the door my customer leaving out thanking her for holding the door open. She walks in looking at me scoffing.

“Sorry to disappoint you being in my own damn shop.” She rolls her eyes and I take notice of the grown locs that aren't as short as they used to be. She still bald headed.

“Where Jerry?” His ass left as soon as his last head canceled.

“He left early his last head canceled, what you need?” She sticks her nose up at me and I roll my eyes at the immature woman as I clean the chair.

“I needed a fade and a line up. But because he ain't here—”

“Me cutting your hair don't go against any best friend rules. Sit down especially seeing as I used to actually cut yo shit.” She sits down and I go and start to clean my tools.

“It goes against them when you made my best friend mad and got her being all sad and shit for telling the truth.” Here we go.

“So you think she was right in what she said?”

“No, I don't actually I told her that she was really mean in what she said but she's not wrong Diamond you and I both know she was a dumb bitch for yo ass and I can say that because I'm her best friend and imma love her dumb ass no matter what. You ain't get to see her without you, but she learned herself outside of your bubble, she found out what she liked in men, how to dismiss unwanted advances, everything. Now you're here she's trying to see if she can go back to old times or keep her armor up. You gotta see where she coming from.” I nod pulling her hair into a bun before putting the cape and neck guard on.

“Is that what you think? Celestial never gave me the time of day until I damn near went away. And that armor shit don't apply to us and we all know that. So try again.” She scoffs and I raise an eyebrow at the sound.

“Celestial Sinclair Robertson was raised in that armor, your grandmother was a motherfucker, D she loved Celeste like her own flesh and blood but she made that girl scared of the world and fearless, she taught her everything she needed to know to get by but she was not fit for that world. You know how naive she was that's how she got with Hassan ass. She was stuck in the mindset of a 15 year old romantically at 20 and shit and she knew that. She ain't know how to open up and be free. Because she wasn't taught that it was okay to let a boy you like kiss you or that it wasn't okay for him to make you feel like shit all the time.”

“She ain't never act that way with me. Celestial ain't stupid.” She smacks her lips but keeps her head still, I know she wanted to turn and look at me.

Say you're looking at a wall of something, bricks right? The view does not change for you because you've noticed all the lil shit, you keep looking at that wall but as you do you don't notice that other walls are appearing but everyone else does because they aren't only staring at that one wall until one day you take your eyes off that wall and notice you're trapped in those walls suddenly everything has changed but it's been that way for a long time to everyone else. You following me? You ain't notice Celeste's emotional immaturity because you grew up in close contact with her but we did.” I change to my straight blade, maybe she's right this once.

“Now you're back, she's caught up a great deal, sis still wet behind the ears in some aspects but she knows how she wants shit to go, she's aware of the fact that she's not the best at expressing her emotions to people she loves, softly, it is what it is, it's like medicine that shit goes in nasty and bitter but does you good in the end. You can't bust in trying to baby and protect and be possessive of an independent woman, Diamond until you show her that she can be comfortable or all you gonna get is push back and soon it'll blow up in yo face.” I can respect that, but I'm still pissed off.

“So you're expecting me to apologize?”

“Hell no, let her ass apologize that's something she's really good at, my girls pride and ego is not to be questioned she will apologize even if she's not in the wrong. Which is why you gotta get a tighter leash on Jenard's ignorant ass! Tormenting her got her walking on egg shells in some shit she helped build. She put in a lot of work and let Jenard take credit, hell she even pulled favors from some of my people to keep this shit a float when he was sinking shit in the beginning. She better than me.” This is the third time I've heard someone speak about how Jenard done fucked up. I need to speak to one of they ass.

“Speaking of the leprechaun how is he doing? Haven't seen him around.” I nod and I hear the door open and see Celeste coming up rubbing her eyes. Que cracks a joke on her swollen eyes and lips and she comes up to her and they do a hug before she looks at me.

“I'm about to go get something to eat from Baba's want anything?”

OH, I want a Jerk Chicken Philly. Extra cheese and mushrooms.” She nods and I nod.

“Just get me one of whatever you get, here.” I grab my wallet but she speaks up.

“I got it, I offered so I'm paying. I'll see you in a minute.” Before I can argue she's already walking out. I sigh and put my wallet back in my pocket.

“Ms. Independent, bro, that's gonna be a tough cookie to crack but you should be straight since Gloria is always nagging her to be sweeter.” I nod chuckling thinking about how that feisty woman is trying to get anyone to be sweeter.

“Now, I have a question. Say a reporter goes missing yall check out whoever they're doing their story on first right?” She hums and I start to get the new growth on the sides of the locs.

“You know damn well we do, what reporter one of yo people off? I'll see if I can get ahead of it.” I shake my head and pull the cape and strip off and she looks in the mirror nodding while smiling.

“Not yet, but just keep your ear to the street. Shit always popping off.” She nods and sits back down to wait for Celestial, who comes back twenty minutes later, once she does Que leaves making sure she tips extra and hugs Celestial like she's about to die thanking her for the food.

She hands me mine and my drink and I thank her. Before she can walk to another seat I grab her sitting down, she stands in front of me and I just stare at her. She cuts her eyes at me after a minute and I rub her bottom lip the chapstick on it making my hand glide smoother.

“You busy later tonight?” She shakes her head and I nod dropping my hand to her waist.

Feel like coming over?” she nods and I nod letting her go and she goes to her food. I see her get on her phone and I do the same texting Jenard about the pipeline until I hear the door open seeing Claudia coming in, Celestial rolls her eyes and the woman just smiles at her.

“Oh it's beautiful in here.”

“It has layers.”She turns back to me but I see her cut her eyes at Celestial.

“What you doing South of Cermak, Claudia?” She looks directly at her before shrugging and looks to a mirror.

“You have the Serb pipeline. And I have a product that will change your life. I can offer you ten percent.” Who she think she fooling? The Flynns just don't play right with anyone.

“I don't think you want to do what you about to do.”

“Oh, I do. I actually think Celeste wants me to, too. And how do you know what I'm about to do if I haven't even laid out the terms for you yet?” Yeah, she definitely new to the game, maybe it's best she do let Vic handle this street shit.

“Because you coming up in here offering up ten percent which means you have partners. And if you have partners and they not here with you, you doing shit behind they back. And if you doing shit behind they back, that gets us off on the wrong foot.” She looks over at Celestial and I look over at her seeing her eyes on her phone Fry in hand.

“I don't need anyone behind me.” Yeah, it's time to go, I walk to the door and open it.

“Time to go.” She walks towards me and before she leaves I ask if it's Dahlia but she simply says goodbye. I close the door and I see Celestial putting her food up.

“Word of advice, ask the questions before kicking them out.” Oh now she wants to talk.

“Oh yeah, well want to tell me what she meant by that? And how Liliana even knows about it and the fact that you knew Liliana would have something on it. So what's up?” She rolls her eyes and shrugs.

“What do you want to know?” how much about this shit does she know about?

“Everything you do.” She leans back into the seat and shrugs.

I know they're targeting groups of people who have weight in the city, they got five groups down already moving product as loyal customers, three in limbo and they aren't gonna move with you guys until you and Jenard get on the same page, and they've made it clear that you need to keep Jenard in place they'll work with you but not Jenard if you aren't with him and he's using CBI name.” What the fuck did this man do to so many people that has him blackballed with so many different people?

“So they'll do business with me but not Jenard if he's with CBI, but they will if he's with his own crew?” She nods and I nod grabbing the broom to start sweeping.

“Who is it and how close are you to this shit?” She shrugs before getting up grabbing disinfectant spray and paper towels.

“I know who's running it, I even know how to make it, both types.” What the fuck does she do when she ain't around us? Ain't no way she's still working full time and networking like this.

“You still work at Singers? How you doing all this shit?” She shrugs and tosses the used napkins into the trash grabbing the dustpan squatting in front of me as I sweep the trash into it. She pops back up and tosses it.

“I'm a easy person to talk to. People talk, I listen. It also helps that I attract ambitious people. And the most ambitious people are those who are on the opposite side of the law.” I watch her go back to clean up the seats and the mirrors.

“Is that what made you and Tommy end?” She shakes her head.

“What made me not interested in pursuing anything with Tommy has a lot to do with a person who doesn't know when to quit and I don't need anyone who can be rocked easily messing with me. That gets messy.” I nod in agreement before I can open my mouth she continues.

“But it's never been hard for me to bounce back. No matter who I had to bounce back from.” That was a sneak diss but I'll let her have that. I feel my phone vibrate and I see it's Adrienne and she's on her way. Great.

“Okay, I need you to go downstairs and stay in the cut. I'll be down there in a moment,” She stops doing what she's doing before tossing away her second pile of napkins before leaving down stairs food in hand. I watch her as the door closes and soon I see her car pull up. I walk to the door and let her in.

Celestial POV

I put my food in the fridge and go and sit in my seat again waiting for this idiot and this woman. After maybe four, five minutes I hear footsteps and voices.

“So I seen the incense, books on Buddha. What's that about?” Is that a real question or a let me keep the conversation rolling question? Cause it sounds like he's obviously following that way of life.

“It's all about change.”

“I mean do you think people are defined forever by what they've done?” Absolutely, what kind of person doesn't live there life by the way they handle each situation they encounter? That includes changes for the better or worse.

“I hope not.” Well I got news for you good sir.

“You know what made me so good at my job?” She turns around but I'm guessing she doesn't see me, now don't get me wrong, I ain't the yellowest sister on the block but I ain't black enough to not be seen, if she can see Diamond's big ass she can see me.

“I never asked, what did you do before?” God this is taking forever.

“Come on, Let's not do this.” Finally. “Do what? “The gig is up chick. God damn let's get this show on the damn road.

“What makes me so good at my job is anonymity...” You're literally a 6'4, bald head, buff black guy, who's nice to look at, ain't shit about you lacking in individuality but I'll let you continue. “But that's gone now. You put anything into a phone now and you can find out a person's entire history with just a click of the button. That's how you got mine.” Poor him he sounds so heart broken.

“Diamond listen, I di—” Here go the reasons and excuses.

“You know exactly who I am. And I know exactly who you are. So what were you doing at my booth that night and what were you doing in my fucking bed, and think twice about what you say, the wrong answer can make your time on this earth come to an erupt end.” She looks him up and down before looking around and still ain't spot me yet, wait is Diamond in her way of seeing me? This is bullshit. But see motherfucker that's why you don't fuck just anybody, bringing demons into your bed and shit is tacky as all hell.

“Okay, when we first met I was writing a piece on fallen nations in Chicago young gang members with no leadership. And yeah I had heard you had gotten out  so I thought there was a possible angle there.” Damn, that's even more cold blooded. “Yeah well we shared a few angles.” If he keeps talking imma shoot him instead of her. See how many angles I can twist his busted kneecap in.

“I don't have to fuck for leads or headlines. I didn't go to the diner that night for you. I went there to meet a CBI soldier who was gonna give his story but he never showed.” Damn, this shit is more interesting than I thought. Who the hell was supposed to meet her? I know it wasn't a young dummy that's too close to snitching for them.

“Who was it?”

“Elijah Linden.” Damn at least we ain't gotta worry about him anymore, he's already dead, look at God... Or the devil maybe both. “Look, I--I never wanted you to become the story that's my editors vision.” Are we really supposed to believe that?

“And what's yours?” Bitch you bet not be believing this hoe.

“I don't know. But if that means not running the piece on you and walking away I'm willing to do that.” Cry me a river my God.

“Why?” You son of a bitch I swear to God if you do this. “Because you're more than a story.”Imma shoot both of them, her for that corny shit, it was cute not gone lie but really? I'd say anything to not get killed either if we being honest here.

I wait for him to say something about her Bullshitting and calling my name but he does call my name.

“C."I stand up grabbing my gun, she frowns and he moves out of the way and I aim my gun to her forehead and she stumbles back, I lock a bullet into the chamber and I wait for him to tell me to fall back, because I know it's gonna happen.

“This is Celeste, the woman you seen that night, she's a very important part of my life and business. She's very thorough with everything she does. If she believes that you should be gone you are, but imma tell her that you get to see another day but if I do, you're off any CBI info search, got me?” She looks at me and I tilt my head keeping her eye. She nods.

“She needs words, she's big on verbal contracts.” I watch as she swallows and finds the words in her head.

“It's scrapped, you don't have to worry about it. It's gone.” I squint at her before dropping my arm stepping away from her turning to David.

“The boss is getting whacked, she's only gonna send another person to do the story.” He nods and I hear her gasp before I look at her.

“Better think long and hard about this, shit Adrianne, it ain't made for the weak in any form.” I jog up the stairs and out to my car asking him to ask for her bosses name before pulling off. And it's official I'm done with his ass. I hope he's happy with his choice. I text Tommy and he replies just as fast just to call me.

“What do I owe the honor?” I chuckle and sigh.

“You busy later tonight? I'm in the mood for company.” He's silent and I raise an eyebrow waiting for an answer making sure that he didn't disconnect.

“Yo, you there?”

“This ain't a set up to kill me is it?” I chuckle and speak.

“Nah, you good, I told you I accepted your apology you're just gonna have to deal with me being an asshole.” I can hear the smile on his face through the phone before he laughs.

Shidd, Ion mind that, I like that sassy shit. Especially on you. Where we meeting at?” I think for a second but he speaks out.

“It's supposed to rain how about I come over and bring food? You ate?” Damn, I did but who am I to turn down food?

“I like that. Surprise me, but nothing fishy.” He says bet and I click over to Gloria who's calling me.

“Hey best friend, what's up?” I hear Vic in the background and I roll my eyes at the lovey couple before grinning. I'm glad they're happy.

“What you up to?”

“About to head home, Thomas coming around later on. What you and Vic up to?” He yells out a hi, and I speak back and she relays my response before speaking.

“We're leaving Chicago, C.” This bitch.

“How dare you leave me here! Ahh, I'm about to cry you can't leave me Glo! My heart it's dying.” They laugh and I smile before getting serious.

“So you guys finally saying fuck em huh? I'm glad on a serious note. Where are you guys going?” She says she's not sure yet but she'll tell me when they make it and I nod.

“I'll come visit as soon as you guys get settled. I love you best friend, I'm happy for you girl!”

“I love you too, best friend. I'll text you when we get on the express way.” I agree and hang up pulling up to my house seeing Tommy waiting for me.

“Funny how I keep beating you to your own fucking house.” I giggle and shrug walking to my door and he follows me up. As I slip into the house kicking my shoes off he follows and we step deeper into the house, I undo my braids before turning to the man sitting on the couch movie surfing.

“Can I take a quick shower?” He nods and I turn heading back to my room. I look for my pajamas before heading to the washroom.

When I make it back into the living room I smell chicken and I see a pan on the table plates sitting there, I go and grab waters and a beer for him running it on his neck making him jump cursing before smirking playfully snatching the bottle from me.

“You a mischievous motherfucker ain't you?” I shrug and take a sip of my water before looking at the food.

“Who told you about Harold's?” He shrugs and he grabs a fry.

“I just took a chance on the spot, looked decent. Plus you can't go too wrong with chicken right?” Nod in agreement taking a wing scooting onto the floor after grabbing a floor cushion crossing my legs.

“So what you do today?” I lean back against the couch and shrug.

“Hung out at the shop, dealt with some business, and came here to deal with a bug, you?” He grins and nods grabbing another piece of chicken before speaking.

“Moved some product, got some shit in order and came over to deal with a little asshole who basically begged for me to come over.” I scoff looking back at him and he laughs and I shake my head.

“Whatever man, but what made you decide to move me out of the labs and onto shipment?” I look at Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool as he speaks.

“Because I know you'll get the shit done, and as we bring in more people imma need someone who I know won't steal from me and good at this shit. Unless you think I'm making a bad decision.” I look over at him before scoffing.

“Trust me, I'm not stealing from no one, you'll be more worried about me trying to kill you.” He nods but I continue.

Even though I have a strong feeling of why you really want me to deliver rather than stay in the lab but you're the boss.” I feel his eyes on me but I continue to eat. We're silent until maybe ten minutes later when we finish and I'm back on the couch.

“What reason would you think that'd be?” I look over at him thinking for a second before thinking about what I said before shrugging.

“Because you want to make a statement to a certain person, you're petty and even if you're cool with someone you'd still like to say haha to they ass about something.” He looks at me and I look at him the movie forgotten for the moment.

“Well you're sure making it easy to say
'haha' ain't you? "I nod laying my head on the couch.

“Because I'm allowing you to. For me it's not a laugh in the face to them it's a simple reminder. Some people honestly forget what each person in their circle does and how they all benefit from each person's abilities. I'm not one to allow someone to forget why I'm important to them, if it's not appreciated I'll leave. simple.”He nods before I look back towards the movie, as I do I feel Tommy inch closer to me, making me lift my thigh so his can fit comfortably. His arm drops behind my head and I look over at him seeing his eyes still on the TV.

“Well I'm definitely gonna let you do yo shit because you know what you're doin' and I'm gonna appreciate it. But just know, if you fuck me over, you're gone.” I look back at him and see Blue eyes staring back at me and I smirk.

“Same goes for you.” He looks up and down my face and before he can open his big ass mouth I push up to his lips, I feel him him grin between the kiss and I bit his lip making him pull away.

“The fuck you bite me for?” I stand up and grab the food to put it in the fridge I look at him and shrug.

“You grinning made me give into the urge to. You're more than welcome to make me apologize or you can just sit there and continue to enjoy your movie.” With how fast he moved I would have assumed he was getting up as I was speaking. He asks if my bathroom was still down the hall and I nod watching him go, I take the chicken into the kitchen closing it up before storing it before going back to the living room grabbing our waters and his now empty beer bottle, I turn off the TV before tossing the glass and putting the water in the fridge I go back to the living room making sure the top lock is locked before going to the back also making sure the locks are secure before going into the kitchen and washing the two plates.

Should I even do this? I mean his stupid ass did pull a gun on me listening to Jenard, but at the same time, if Ghost had told me something about his ass I would take heed too but me and Jenard don't have the same relationship as him and Tommy and he knows that.

“Quick question.” I jump hearing his voice so close as I put the last dish away I turn seeing him leaning against the counter behind me his feet basically touching mines as he watches me. “Quick answer.”

“You a neat freak? You know OCD, Germophobic?” I stale face him before shaking my head. “No actually, I was just keeping myself busy, you know.” He nods and I watch him push off the counter and crowd me making me press up against the sink.

“So that means that I can fuck you right here in this kitchen and you'll be okay with it?” I look from his lips his eyes shocked at the response before I feel my lips splitting into a grin and I shrug.

“I mean if you can make me cum then hell nah. You think you can do that?” His smirk turns into a grin and he nods.

“Make sure you keep up with the time and I'll give you you're answer.” Before I can ask what the hell time has to do with this he has his lips pressed against mine and his hands trapping me. I wrap my arms around his neck as his hands slip underneath my shirt and I pull away from him to lift it off, his eyes going to my breast and like some weird magnet his left hand comes up and palms my breast my nipple getting tugged as his lips find the other making me grip the back of his head at the sensation of his tongue.

He switches to the other and as he does I'm stripped of my shorts and panties, the warmth of his hands fits right with my center as he slips his fingers between my slit but I pull away from his lips and tug at his T shirt and he yanks it over his head his hands spinning me around and I lift up onto the counter and his lips crash back to mine, the kiss harsher than before our teeth clashing from time to time. The calluses on his hand felt good rubbing against my skin and the sudden slow trail he's making to my core is killing me.

“Thomas—”He grins before I feel his thumb rub up against my clit then back down making me huff the sensation way better than expected. He keeps his rhythm as his middle finger rubs at my entrance.

“So fucking wet, this all for me?” I open my eyes and as I open my mouth to say something slick he pulls away from me making me choke up and he lifts his hand and stuffs it into my mouth and like a normal woman I suck the two digits. A gleam in his eyes.

“Something told me that you weren't gonna answer how I wanted you to, so let's keep your mouth busy for a bit.” I stick my tongue out and lick all the way up from the ends of his fingers to the tips before kissing them once I pull them from my mouth.

“I think something bigger would do the trick next time.” He grabs my jaw with the same wet fingers and I see something flood across his faces it's similar to a snarl but better before it turns into a smile.

“It's gonna be fun wearing this ass out.” I smile and press a kiss to his and he slips his fingers down below again but instead of only playing with my clit his middle and ring sink into my entrance making me gasp, dropping my head to his chest as he finger bangs me to my first orgasm of the night.

When I open my eyes and stop grinding into his fingers I release his wrist and lift my head up to him and see him staring down at me, a thin blue ring around a black pool makes me involuntary shiver, that look is a little unnerving. I slowly lean away from him slightly and I see him put his fingers into his mouth never breaking contact with me and I feel my breath falter for second. Not because I've never seen a guy taste me but they never looked as serious as him, like he was making sure he was remembering this moment... Again unnerving.

“Why you lookin scared?” I smile and shake my head wrapping my arms around his neck kissing his lower lip as his hands reach around for my ass. “Not scared, just burning anticipation.” He nods and before I can push him back he has me in his arms and I steel myself to him repeatedly telling him to put me down.

“Calm the fuck down, I'm not gonna drop yo lil—well ain't shit little about this ass. Your short ass” I bite his neck before relaxing my body kissing the area I just bit and lick probably leaving a hickey. When we make it to my room I'm dropped on the edge of the bed and I lay back. His eyes search up and down my body his eyes focusing on my thighs and face more than the rest before he starts to unbuckle his belt but I stand up and turn us so he's against the bed and I push him down he lays back and I get over her his hands attaching themselves to my thighs pawing and slapping at them. I lean up to his face and press a kiss to his lips while I slowly grind against his crotch. Only to stop when I hear a groan and his nails sink into my hips I slowly move lower down his body and he scoots farther onto the bed and I reach his undone belt I kiss his stomach and pelvis as I undo his jeans a hickey already appearing at the base of his v line and once I get them undone I lick up the imprint of his dick through his boxers making him curse before he sits up and pushes them off his lips on mine the force of it making me moan and I grip him as it brushes against my stomach and I push him back down my braids makes a curtain over me but he quickly pulls them into a makeshift ponytail in his hands.

I press against the his leaking tip before licking away the precum my eyes catch his as I lick from his balls back to the tip his grip on my hair gets tighter.

“This ain't a tootsie pop commercial, Celestial stop playing with me.” I laugh and I hear him chuckle I lift my head and I pump him quickly getting myself together before I languidly swallow him down, my tongue swirling on the tip until I reach the base, he jerks a little and it makes my gag reflex kick slightly and his hand tightens again in my head as I hallow my cheeks as I continue to deep throat him, the corner of my lips burning from the size of him but the slob soothes it just long enough, his cursing and groans giving me more fuel to continue, his thrusts making me wetter.

“Fuck, this mouth is golden.” I move my hands to his balls and he jerks before his hand moves from just gripping the ponytail to wrapping his around his hand his fingers against my head as he starts to face fuck me, I keep my eyes on his face, he is a fine man. Before I can get out of my head I'm pulled from his dick and put on my back and his lips are against mine, I close my eyes and wrap my hands around his neck as he finds his way between my legs, I lift my hips grinding my slit against his dick he moans and he pulls away slightly and I watch as he pushes into me and I drop my head back huffing at the stretch.

Tommy POV

“I'm calling off tomorrow.” I look down at the sleep drunk woman glaring at the now turned off alarm clock. I look at the time on her ceiling and scoff. Hell I damn sure wouldn't be going to work at 6am either.

“You mean today?” She nods and pushes her head deeper into the pillow, thank you Diamond for fucking up with this one. I wonder if she told him she knows about Dahlia yet, what if she runs off with the damn recipe? She was the first to learn it from the doctor. Nah, she ain't like that from what I've seen, I already fucked up jumping the gun with her once.

I hear her breath get slower and I see her sleep, I pull her closer to me and I chuckle.

“I still got it.”

“Shut yo ass up. The only reason you still up is because you're ADHD.” I cut my eyes at her and I grin seeing her mugging me.

“Well since your ass is up, my brother is joining and he's gonna be working in the lab with the doc and Liliana. She knows he's my brother but no one else, so keep that shit to yourself.” She nods closing her eyes again, is she some kind of cat or some shit?

“Don't care as long as pick up and drop isn't a shit show I don't mind.” She opens her eyes again and sits up checking her phone and frowns. Oh shit. She calls someone and I'm assuming it they don't pick up before she tries again.

“Why the fuck isn't she answering?” She gets out of bed and I watch her ass as she grabs her robe and some other shit before walking out, didn't she just say she was calling off work? If she was gonna get up this fucking early it defeats the purpose. Now I can't stay in the bed because what I look like staying in someone else's bed while they're out of it?

I grab my phone sitting up and call Victor, I know his stupid ass ain't follow directions. As it rings I think about my family in New York. Am I really about build another one in Chicago? Is the fuckers here worth that shit? Once his voicemail pops I hang up to think about the pros and cons of this Chicago shit.

“She ain't pick up for you either?” I see her walking back in her robe undone braids down, phone to her ear as she walks into her closet. I look back at the time.

7:35am

Damn I sat here for a hour and a half thinking about that shit?

“She said she was leaving with Vic, we all text each other in the morning at 6 in the morning, you know this Que....No I don't think Vic did anything to her.... Hell so did I but I was still up to notice that shit... Bitch mind yo business you don't even know him... Bye stupid ass. Love you too.” She comes back out and I stand up grabbing my clothes she walks up to me and kisses my lips and I grin.

“That's something I can get used to. Everything okay?” She nods and I kiss her again making her smile.

“Want breakfast?” I nod and she turns away walking into the kitchen and I walk to the bathroom.

“I'm definitely keeping her ass around.”
_____

I pull up on the kid who gave me that heads up back when, I get out he walks towards me and I lean against the car.

“So what good news you hear that you bringing today?” He starts to fidget and I wait for him to speak.

“Ion really got no good news, I'm really just seeing what you into.” Ain't his lil ass with CBI? They ass just dropping out left and right now?

“You ain't down with CBI no more?”

Nah, not as much.” They starting to crumble. I wonder if Celeste and Diamond know this shit. “I'm really just trying to diversify my skill set—aye how about you put me on?” This kid don't know what he wants to do, and I ain't running no fucking free trial type organization.

“I ain't looking for people who want to pivot. I'm looking for people who want to stay put.”

“Hey, now, wait look, I'm a loyal ass motherfucker. And check it out. I'm a beast with numbers.” He pulling shit out his ass now.

“Oh yeah?” He nods and tells me to throw something at him. I chuckle grabbing my phone pulling up the calculator.

“What's 6,789 times 237”I wait for him to answer and after maybe a second he answers.

“That's... 1,608,993, that's right gimme a harder one. ”I'mma call that one some good ass luck.

“Alright let's see. What's 5,433 divided by 82?”If this motherfucker gets this right imma have to get him simply for the math skills.

“That's... 66.256. Yeah.”This motherfucker is gold.

“How the fuck you do that shit?”

“Man, I see numbers in my head. Like always have. As a kid I ain't really start reading until I was like six and all the teachers at school thought I was stupid. But the fact is I was never fucking stupid. I just had all this math going on in my head. Like all the fucking time I could never turn it off.” Ite let's see how he is with real world math.

“All right let's try this. Poco got two keys of cocaine. Maria got half, now Julian, he need an eighth from Poco and a quarter from Maria to finish his cut to get four keys. How much coke did Julian start with?” He starts to do that weird hand waving shit until he needs clarification, what the fuck?

“Because if we doing the metric system then the "28 grams to an ounce" conversion, that's technically putting it it all off by 0.71.” Yeah got a spot for his ass.

“I think I got a spot for you kid.I tell him where to meet me soon before I head out texting  JP my address and texting the other two to head to my spot. Let's see if bro can hang.

_-_

I hear the door open and I turn seeing Celestial coming in Liliana stops what she's doing and comes over to take the drink from her thanking her before going back to her spot next to JB. She comes next to me and I look at her in shock when the hell did they talk?

“Why you looking like that?” I motion to the coffee and she rolls her eyes handing it to me and I grin.

“Jackass.” I grin at her and she looks at JP holding her hand out.

“HI, I'm Celeste you must be JP.” The fuck is with that soft ass voice? I ain't get that shit until last night and he gets it off rip?

“Yes I am nice to meet you Celeste.” Liliana smiles and I roll my eyes.

“Are you a singer? I'm positive a voice like yours is sure to get anyone—” Okay let me wrap this up.

“Okay! Can we focus here?” I place the needed materials on the counter as Celeste and Liliana turn more towards me.

“Wow. God damn. Your momma made some fine-ass babies. Right, C?” She nods grinning while looking at both of us.

“Definitely a genetic lottery.”

“And y'all didn't know nothing about each other?” She getting on my damn nerves now.

“No.”

“You know what that's like? That like those talk shows when people realize they got a sibling down the street—” Okay back to business this motherfucker talk too much.

“Are we here to work or do a fucking family tree?” Liliana mimics me and Celeste just rolls her eyes and I see her open her mouth.

“You acting like we can't talk and work. This ain't a sweat shop.” The other two chuckle but stop when I cut my eyes at them. These three are gonna be a problem together.

“We got some brand new shit, right here, it's getting big faster than we ever thought. We're gonna need a extra pair of hands.”

“And you know I'm good with my hands.” I swear if either one of them make any sexual joke imma lose it.

“It's because of the trumpet, right?”

"Sax.” I am gonna kill em all.

The only thing you ever gonna be doing with those hands is this science right here, all right? You need to produce this product the exact same way every time we make a new cut.” They all nod and Liliana clarifies that margin for error doesn't exist.

“Thank you for the opportunity—”

“Don't be thanking nobody for the opportunity yet. You can't do this shit, you ain't got no place here.” I ain't even want yo ass here in the first place but I got a heart, it better not come back and bite me in the ass either.

I look over at Celeste when I see her facial expression turn to disgust while looking me up and down, fuck is that look for?  Fine maybe I can take a nicer approach.

“But if you can, and I believe you could. Then the lab is gonna be the only place you gonna be. It's secure, it's safe. It's legit from the outside.”

“And the chemicals on the inside are all legal in their original forms, so you're good on that front too.” I look over at her and she tilts her head giving me a soft smile before she looks down at her phone. Fuck this shit.

“You'll be a chemist, a cook... But nothing more, nothing less. It's clear?”

“Absolutely crystalline.” I hear Liliana blow out a breath again complementing his voice, this motherfucker.

“Jesus Christ, will you just walk him through the steps?” I move out of the way as she starts to talk to him about the chemicals, I see Celeste looking too as if she's learning something new as well.

I walk up on the side of her and she looks at me.

“I'm about to head out, make sure her ass stays on topic. Imma be right back.” She nods and I grab my coat, but before I leave out I get the urge to stir up some shit, I walk over to Celestial and she looks back at me and I bend down catching her lips, the lip gloss she's wearing tastes like peaches, I hear Liliana say something in spanish before I pull away seeing her smirking, I grin turning on my heel heading out to find D-Mac to get him situated in the basement with the money.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

4.1K 156 25
"Rosie, I'm no fucken angel. People like me are the ones I'm trying to protect you from."-Mateo De Leon "What if I don't need protection? I'm old eno...
24.7K 948 30
SOME CHAPTERS WILL BE PRIVATE * FOLLOW *
4.3K 278 25
Set after A Little Less Sixteen Candles. Patrick decides he needs help from an old friend. To which Pete disagrees when she comes all hell breaks loo...