𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...

By Kumo_skyproductions

'𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮' 蝶の愛 ➤ 𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, begun three thousand years during a br... More

| 𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 |
𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓮
𝓐/𝓝 - 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓾

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

1.5K 47 10
By Kumo_skyproductions

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙝. He remembered this place rather well, they had a mission a few years back, and they killed all the vampires that day. Meliodas still remembered Lily's face with every person she killed. She was just reminded of a certain friend she made long ago.

"Yo." Meliodas casually greets them, raising a hand to them, as if he didn't just walk into the lions- no the dragon's den. Their eyes widen in shock, no one would expect the enemy to waltz right into their domain, after all, it would be suicide. 

"Meliodas!"  Zeldris growled at the demon, his voice even deeper than usual. Gloxinia's black-cloaked eyes widen at the sight of his former ally.

Zeldris and Fraudrin step forward, extremely wary of the Dragon Sin of Wrath. Gloxinia wanted to as well but decided against it and restrained himself from doing so, he felt the need to do so. Meliodas saw Gloxinia and turned his head in his direction, his smile faltering ever so slightly.

"Oh, Gloxinia, if you are worried about Lily, she is perfectly okay," Meliodas informed with a cheeky smile, his teeth showing yet there was a small shine of hostility in them.

Gloxinia's eyes widened even more slightly but went back to normal quickly, not wanting to show any weakness. Gloxinia had the urge to ask if Lily had her memories back as saying she was fine wasn't going to tell him whether or not she remembered him and that is what truly mattered.

" I already know that. " He bluntly stated, staring at the blonde with a seemingly emotionless expression but Meliodas knew better than that.

"Oh is that so," Meliodas replied with the same blunt tone.

»•» ❁ «•«

"Achoo!" Lily sneezed, her sneeze was soft but she still drew attention as she sniffled and wiped her nose with a handkerchief. King floated towards Lily, his cheeks slightly flushed from how adorable Lily's sneeze was.

"You okay Lily??" He asked, gentle hazel eyes gleaming brightly. Lily turned and smiled at him, waving her hand dismissively.

"Yes, I'm alright. Don't worry Harlequin." Lily reassured. Her ocean eyes claimed she held no falsehood. King nodded and floated a little away but not without glancing at the girl once more.

"Damn... Meliodas probably said something about me, either that or someone is talking crap about me." Lily muttered under her breath.

»•» ❁ «•«

Zeldris and Fraudrin were about to step down and fight him, Zeldris clutching onto his sword so tight that it left red marks on his hand but then Galand jumped in front of Meliodas.

" Hold on!! Nobody moves! This is the prey I failed to kill!! " Galand snarled as he looked at the tiny demon, it was funny how he once served Meliodas and even feared him back then, especially considering he was two or three times his height.

Galand swung his weapon at Meliodas who dodged it as a large dust cloud formed around them in the air. "You're different from before," Galand muttered. 

Meliodas grinned as he stood on the blade of the halberd. "Just got some extra power is all." Meliodas innocently replied with his cheeky grin.

»•» ❁ «•«

" I am still concerned, did Meliodas completely overcome his emotions?" Jenna asked her sister. This gained Lily and the other's attention, Lily floated closer, stuffing her face in her fluffy pillow.

"No, he hasn't. The wrath he had inside him is still there. But it has gone through a change. His old wrath would send him on a rampage and destroy everything in his path." Zaneri explained, her eyes looking up at the sky. " This new wrath consumes everything silently like a deep sea. Though it still exists, he has complete control over it now."

"Yeah, he is in control now," Lily mumbled with a small smile. Zaneri turned her head in Lily's direction and she wore a sad smile on her face.

"15 more seconds and he should come back." Merlin calculated.

Meliodas then appeared in the same spot he teleported from. "Yo." He repeated his greeting, there wasn't a single scratch on him.

"I am so glad you made it back alright,"

"Didn't I tell you guys that all I did was go and say hi?" Meliodas responded as he walked closer.

"What kind of greeting did you give them?" Jenna asked, narrowing her eyes at the golden blonde while clutching her staff.

'He probably did something stupid.' Lily thought to herself as she looked at the demon with a blank look.

"Simple. I just told them that if they did something dumb, then we would go and beat them up." He replied nonchalantly.

Lily facepalmed and let an irritated sigh, many red irk marks appearing on her head as veins popped out of her forehead. "You know for someone who is supposed to be the Captain and making smart choices, what you just did was really stupid."

Jenna scolds him, agreeing with Lily. "Only a complete moron, would go and poke the sleeping dragon!!" Meliodas covered his ears.

"Come on, do you have to yell?" Meliodas complained, looking at the group with a chibi face that was deadpanning and expressionless.

"She/I have every right to yell at you!" Lily, King, and Jenna yell at the dragon sin. Meliodas then told them that rather than fighting all at once they should fight the Ten Commandments one at a time.

Hawk then appeared out of the cave looking rather different. He had scales and horns. Lily looked at Hawk but then quickly turned away. "Hey, Zaneri where is Elizabeth?" Lily asked, ignoring the yelling of Hawk who was offended.

"She is still in the tower." Zaneri bluntly answered, looking away from the fairy goddess. Lily nodded, though she looked at the tower in worry. It was then that everyone inside the training caves started to come out.

Arthur now had a white fur ball that had cat ears and a tail along with red splotches sitting atop his head. Griamore was now a little boy, whom Lily internally cooed over along with Slader who cradled him. The holy knights had also placed their armor back on. Elizabeth soon came out of the cave, in a new outfit.

"Sir Meliodas, Lady Lily." She called out, and they both turned to her. Elizabeth now wore an extremely short, blue, long-sleeved dress with a thin white armor wrapping around her waist and chest, she also had a golden armor piece on her left arm. She also wore chunky white boots that had gold details.

"Sorry I took a while, it took me a bit of time to change into the outfit Lady Zaneri gave me, what do you think?" Elizabeth asked with a blush when she felt Meliodas placing his face underneath her short skirt.

"I like it!" Meliodas exclaimed from under her skirt, his voice muffled from stuffing in her underwear. Zaneri crossed her arms and scoffed slightly.

"Well, I didn't want her to be more of a hindrance in battle so at least her outfit would be of improvement." Zaneri huffed, she still felt some annoyance with the princess but it all quickly dissipated when she felt a warm hand on her head, she looked over to see Lily patting her head which made her blush.

Lily glared at the blonde for being a huge pervert but at this point, though she had to admit the dress was way too short and revealing for her taster she wasn't one to judge, she gave up on trying to stop him, he was only doing it to his eternal lover and not anyone else so it was somewhat okay.

'Wait! Why am I trying to justify what he is doing?! This is public indecency and just plain disgusting?!' Lily thought to herself not noticing Meliodas poke Howzer's eyes for trying to be near Elizabeth.

"So how did your training go, Elizabeth dear?" Lily asked, not noticing the term of endearment she used, and forgetting about her previous thoughts. To be fair Lily uses terms of endearment quite often with those she sees as younger siblings or children in her eyes.

"Oh...I completely failed." She stated bluntly with a smile on her face hiding her crying, heart. Meliodas stared at her with a blank look. Lily choked on air while everyone else did the 'anime fall'.

"You failed?" Meliodas repeated with a chibi face.

"I failed." Elizabeth sulked.

"Completely?" Lily questioned with a chibi face.

"Completely," Elizabeth answered once more.

Meliodas, Lily, and the others now stood in front of the gate thanking Jenna and Zaneri for the training. They were now on their way to the exit when Zaneri approached Lily, her hand on her chest.

"Umm, Lily what exactly are you going to do when you see him?" She asked the demi-god. Lily turned to Zaneri with a solemn smile.

"I will have to fight him. I promised him that a long time." She started looking at the floor with the same smile, within one of the trails there was a specific memory that made her realize what she had to do.

"Lily!" Zaneri called out once more. Lily turned to her expectantly, tilting her head.

" Yes? "

Zaneri then looked at the floor with regret, for having to call out to the one that held her infatuation. "No, it's okay..." She communicated with a soft expression.

"I know how you feel," Lily muttered into the air. Zaneri lifted her head with hope but it quickly faded as she realized that she was talking to Elizabeth.

" It's okay, I had a hard time training as well. But I promise you will get better." Lily encouraged softly as she patted Elizabeth's head, the said princess nodded softly.

After that, they all said their goodbyes and started to walk to the boar hat, the wind blew through the fields making Lily sigh. On the way, they stopped by a hill near there and Meliodas stretched.

" Man, I could use a drink right now." Meliodas sighed feeling the breeze against his face.

" Come on now, sir Meliodas." Elizabeth giggled, holding her hair as the wind blew through her silver strands.

"Meliodas!"

"Hmm?"

"Is it true that you battled the Ten Commandments?" Gilthunder asked his mentor.

Meliodas nodded his head, "Just a little sparring that's all. Hey, not bad. You guys powered up too, huh?" Meliodas gave them a thumbs up. The compliment made them a tad bit flustered as a light pink came to their cheeks.

"In that case, I better take a look," Hawk then trotted up to them, "Uhuh, uhuh, little Gil, your's went from 1,970 to 2,330. Howzer, yours jumped from 1,910 to 2,350."

The knights blinked in astonishment before they both smiled and cheered as they bumped elbows. Meliodas scrutinized the half-dragon-looking pig. "I can't believe you memorized their old power levels like that."

"Of course, just call me power-level maniac Hawk." 

Meliodas then deadpanned, "So... about that new look of yours. Could you tell me how and why you ended up like that, exactly?" Lily looked at the pig and pondered over the same thing ever since she saw him.

Hawk's appearance was rather strange, he had red crimson scales on top of his back as well as the top of his ears, coating it like armor. He also had red scales wrapped around his ankles, just above his hooves. He also had two large horns growing out of his head.

"I guess it's kinda a long story but in a nutshell, this is what happened. I was fighting a tyrant dragon and it swallowed me whole, so I had to scarf my way out and I ended up like this." Hawk narrated.

Lily blinked, processing the tiny she had just heard, "So you ate your way out... of a dragon?" Hawk nodded in response to the question.

"Uh... Hawk is your stomach okay?" Elizabeth asked, a finger near her mouth as she did. 

"Whether it was burned to a crisp or it was raw, the captain of the order of scraps disposal isn't allowed to be picky." Hawk boasted, that Lily, could hear Oslo's barks of admiration in the back as he did, making Lily just realize that Oslo was also here.

"And that's how I ended up with this invincible power! Blowing fire from my... [scream]." Hawk screamed at the end as he blew fire from his nose, since scales didn't cover his snout he got burned. Elizabeth got frightened causing her to yelp and fall. 

Hawk then proceeded to lift his ears, "Using my ears as wings, I can soar across the sky," Hawk started to flap his wings hard causing him to lift off the ground slightly but it wasn't a lot. Meliodas didn't pay attention as he was looking at Elizabeth's underwear as she lay on the floor with her legs out, 

"Well, I can see everyone has been through a lot." Meliodas hummed, Lily nodded in agreement as she watched the chaos a little bit. Gowther was trying to pull the strange creature off Arthur's head while Slader was trying to calm Griamore down. "Let's talk about it on the way,"

Elizabeth walked over, "The thing that made me happiest was seeing that you didn't change one bit. You both are still the same even after getting your powers restored."

Meliodas suddenly teleported onto Elizabeth's back and started to grope her, "Oh yeah, exactly the same."

"I didn't mean it like that!"

Gilthunder leaned down and whispered in Hawk's ear, "Um... by the way sir Hawk, could you check Lily's and Meliodas' power levels?"

"Oh, you're curious are you my boy? 'Cause I've been wondering about that too." Hawk jested he then proceeded to use his magical eye, " Let's see, Meliodas' is 3,250 and Lily's is... 6,400?!"

Gilthunder stood up and looked at his idols in awe, "Meliodas and Lily are amazing, especially Lily, she is... so strong!"

"Well, yeah but I'm sure we can catch up to Meliodas in no time, though it may take some time to catch up to Lily," Howzer claimed as he looked at the sins

" Hey, Lily, Meliodas, if your power was restored then how is it still down from 3,370? Same for you Lily, your power level was at 25,000 during the battle with that demon." Hawk asked, causing the sins to look at him.

"That's because you forgot to add an extra 0 Hawk." Merlin simply answered as she floated closer. Hawk started to sweat as he froze in place along with everyone else.

 Hawk's eyes widen in shock. "S-so you telling me that his power is 38,000 and her's i-is 6-64,000?!" Hawk clamored.

"N-now hold on, what did you just say?!"

Lily and Meliodas looked at Hawk and then back at the beautiful sky. Lily heard some soft crying behind her, looking back she saw Slader, who was struggling to soothe a little Griamore. Lily smiled and moved closer to them, moving her pillow along with her.

Lily called upon her spirit spear. "Spirit Spear Keshiki, Third configuration, Nature's Melody."

Her pillow turned into a harp, she started to pluck the strings in a gentle rhythm, the soothing sound catching the child's attention and making him quiet down as the fairy goddess sang.

»•» ❁ «•«

" Let me sing a lullaby,
As you close your eyes,
And as you're drifting off to sleep how I hope that dreams that you find are.....bright.

Love can we meet again soon in the bluest of skies,
Where a tomorrow waits for you and I
So hold me tight one more time but don't kiss me goodbye
Cause I know that I'll see you on the other side

I will think of our song when the nights are too long
I'll dream of you for that's where I belong
Love can we meet again soon in the bluest of skies

Only....in my dreams......do we meet again....."

»•» ❁ «•«

Lily finished the song and Griamore stopped crying and made grabby hands toward Lily. She smiled and put her spirit spear away. She took Graimore from Slader and rocked him to sleep.

Everyone looked at Lily in awe. How could she easily put a child to sleep and how angelic her voice was? She noticed the stares and tilted her head.

" What? " She asked cutely.

"Nothing, it's just amazing how you are so good with kids," Slader said.

Lily chuckled. "Well, in the past, I was met with a lot of fairies in the fairy king's forest as well as passing travelers. I ended up helping them and many of them had small kids or children. I ended up helping to take care of them. I guess over time I got used to helping to take care of kids. It still stuck to me after 3,000 years." Lily answered, mumbling the last part.

"Yeah, Lily has always been good with kids. Back in Liones before being framed for the crime, the kids would always come and play with her after we were done with our missions. They adored her." Meliodas said placing an elbow on her shoulder.

"Yes, I agree. Lady Lily has a wonderful and calming aura around her very often." Elizabeth complimented, she knew that very well since she too was drawn to that trait of hers.

"Yep, She is mother material. Her child will be a mama's boy or girl. Or maybe both depending on how many kids you have." Meliodas teased. Lily glared at the sin of wrath.

"Zip it or else." She bluntly threatened.

Meliodas ignored her threat. "Anyways, we should start looking for Escanor."

"Huh, why? We already have you and Lily so do we need anyone else? It would be pointless to look for another sin." Hawk asked.

Meliodas looked back at Hawk and smiled. "Well, actually Escanor is stronger than me and probably stronger than Lily." 

»•» ❁ «•«

After that, they made their way to the boar hat. Lily had just finished changing Griamore and she decided to change as well, considering that her outfit was tattered. She got a new outfit and it was different from her old ones as well, it was also a little easier for her to move around in.

she wore a white long-sleeved blouse with a white ribbon tie around her neck, her shirt was tucked into a long red skirt that had a white underlayer beneath it. She wore a pair of stretchy black tights with dark brown boots that had red heels and a red platform. Over this, she wore a long extremely dark brown coat that had gold details at the edges of the sleeves, at the corners of the sleeves, and over the small overlayer, the coat had around the shoulders. The bottom of the coat had a grey seam with a small blue diamond pattern.

Then suddenly King came into the room, lazily floating on his pillow. He blushed at the sight of Lily in her new outfit, but then quickly regained his composure knowing that she didn't feel the same way, unfortunately.

"Hello Harlequin, is there something you need?" Lily asked, tilting her head cutely. King blushed lightly but this time it was more like the natural blush that coated his face.

"Umm, I don't need anything, I just wanted to tell you that I was going to go and look for Diane. I will meet you sooner or later." King informed. Lily smiled at the idea, she was happy that he was going to go and look for Diane, his soulmate.

"Alright, but please be careful and try not to run into the commandments," Lily advised. King nodded with a smile and left the room. Lily put Griamore to sleep in her arms and she went down to the others, with the sleeping child.

Meliodas was the first to notice her. "Hey Lil, you were able to put Griamore to sleep?" He asked.

"Yeah." She said gesturing to the sleeping child. "So are there any leads on how to find Escanor?" She asked. Meliodas shook his head and went back to thinking. Lily just sighed and went outside to take a breath but not before handing Griamore to Slader.

She then saw a bunch of blue demons flying around in the sky, the strange bird-like demons dropping papers. She looked up and caught one of them, her fingers gently running over the yellow-tinted paper, and read it.

"Fighting festival.....the Ten Commandments must have done this and I think I know whose idea this was," Lily muttered, though she wasn't expecting the fighting festival at Viazel to be opened again like this.

»•» ❁ «•«

3413 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 8.8K 94
Of love I will scream, echoing eternally. No one knows you more than I. Like two planets we collide But at last we found a light to guide us Never wa...
4.3K 108 15
A young fairy girl suddenly wakes up in a forest with no memory of who she is, all she knows is she's a fairy, and she's frightened. And this happene...
76.1K 2.6K 21
After the Holy War, Queen (Y/n) of the Elf race hid herself and her people from the world in order to keep them safe. Though her kingdom is at peace...
12.2K 309 7
╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗ 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬【𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬~𝐁𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦】 ╚═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღ...