𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...

By Kumo_skyproductions

'𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮' 蝶の愛 ➤ 𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, begun three thousand years during a br... More

| 𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 |
𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓮
𝓐/𝓝 - 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓾

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

1.5K 43 0
By Kumo_skyproductions

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙄 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 with Meliodas and King, Zaneri and Elizabeth decided to stay within the confines of the tower so Elizabeth could try and finish her trial. Meliodas decided to go into the cave with King and I decided to stay outside and meditate. I found a new open area and sat on the ground, sitting crisscrossed, hands on my knees.

I focused my magic and energy on something. I had chosen the area around me or in this case, the empty field. I took a deep breath and a green light shone from under, the verdant glow contrasted with the sun, making it have a small golden tint. Soon a green magic circle appeared under me. A pillar of pale green light and pink flower petals shone and swirled around me. The flowers around me started to bloom and the petals flowed in the wind, almost like they were dancing around in the sunlight.

"LILY!!!" I heard a voice call out, snapping me out of my thoughts and making me look away from the flowers.

I turned my head to see Meliodas running towards me along with Jenna, as well as the rest of the others. They all looked at the field in awe, I couldn't blame them, this was the first time I made so many flowers.

"Oh wow, Lily, there are way more flowers in this field than there ever were. I am impressed." Jenna praised, placing her staff against the ground. Meliodas and King seemed to enjoy the sight of the flowers.

"Well, this is what I get for meditating." I gently giggled as I looked at the sky, it was such a pretty blue, so beautiful.

'Such a clear blue sky... ' I thought.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the group started walking back further into the Holy Land. I followed although I re-entered my daze, my dark ice blue eyes clouded over with a haze, the beautiful blue sky looked so big and seemed so free, something I don't think I've had in a long time.

Meliodas clapped his hands. "Alright, can we have our actual power back now?" Meliodas asked, gaining my attention. I looked at Jenna only to see that she wore an aggravated expression, her aqua-green eyes having a small flash of irritation.

"Honestly, I seriously want to tell you no way. But I don't seem to have a choice." Jenna sighed in defeat. She slammed her staff on the floor, chanting a spell in a language I didn't understand. Suddenly, with a burst of smoke, two giant goddess ambers popped out of nowhere.

"So Sir Meliodas and Lady Lily's power is in those ambers?" Gilthunder asked.

Jenna nodded "That's right, I will tell you. It took quite a bit of work to get it all in there." She told them. She turned to Meliodas and me. "Alright, Meliodas you will be first." She told him and he nodded. Jeena shifted her gaze to the tower for a few seconds before looking back at the group, leaving Lily confused.

While Lily would be able to easily peek into the minds of others and read their emotions and thoughts she never did, Lily only used it in battle or emergencies, for she thought - no it was - rude to look into someone's mind. Plus, it was fun to try and figure a person out by getting to know them with actions, and reading them, for Lily thought people were like stories.

I was tempted to ask but decided against it, I don't know why but I just chose not to. My blue eyes trailed Meliodas as he stood on a giant stone platform, small patches of moss on top of the platform.

"Alright, are you ready?" Jenna asked him, turning to the blonde with her brows drawn together. He gave her his usual cheeky smile, which seemed to always be plastered on his face and sometimes made me want to slap it off his face, he placed his fist on his chest.

"Sure!!" He cheerfully chirped, yet behind those green eyes, I could see a twinkle of doubt, swirling in the pools of emerald.

"Alright all of you, step back," Jenna commanded. We all took a big step back, yet still held a front-row seat to the show. Jenna slammed her staff on the ground, chanting a couple of words in what sounded to an ordinary person like gibberish however it was a spell. The goddess amber broke and a giant white flash broke out and the sky turned black, many mistaking it as nighttime. The power broke out and was directed toward the body of the demon prince.

A massive gust of wind blew out, my blonde hair whipping in the wind as my arm covered my face. I was able to stand against the wind, but everyone else was struggling. Soon it was over and the wind stopped, the sky was no longer black.

The sound of Meliodas laughing like a maniac ripped through the air, I opened my eyes and looked to see a shadow cast over his face by his hair, fists shaking in what looked to be excitement.

"At long last, my full power has been restored..." Meliodas said in a deep voice. Everyone looked at him suspiciously and wearily.

"Meliodas...."

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

I huffed of air left my mouth as I looked at Meliodas, I could feel the waves of mischief, deceit, and playfulness radiating off of him like sunlight beaming on the ground.

" Wait! Lily, it might be dangerous! " King warns, but I simply ignore him. I walked to Meliodas and faster than anyone could see, slapped him on the back of his head - the soft yet loud thump that was heard caused everyone to look.

"Quit joking around, idiot!!" I scolded and turned in the other direction with a soft hmph sound coming from my throat as I crossed my arms. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Yeah, I am kidding. Jeez, nothing gets past you does it, Lily?" He said with a half-smile.

"Thank goodness." Gilthunder sighed in relief. King went up to Meliodas and asked if he was back to normal and Meliodas replied with his usual yeah. Jenna then walked up to me.

"Alright, now it is your turn, Lily. Meliodas step off the platform." Jenna ordered. Meliodas hopped off allowing me to take the stage.

I went to the center of the platform, bouncing on the balls of my feet a little bit. Jenna turned to the others. "You might want to take a big step back. A Demi-god's powers show quite a bit of strength." Jenna warns, looking back at the group. They do as they're told and I took a deep breath.

"Alright, Lily, are you ready?" Jenna asked seriously.

I nodded my head, not being able to use words. Jenna gave me a wary look before slamming her staff on the ground. The goddess Amber broke, there was a moment of silence before a giant beam of magic shot into the sky and the skies turned gloomy and a storm appeared. Giant gusts of wind rose out pushing everyone back and my power which was sealed in the goddess amber shot towards me.

I was engulfed with the power it was overwhelming. I felt my wings shift unconsciously and marks appearing over my body. A strange feeling overcame my body as I fell to my knees, clutching onto my face. Opening my eyes to reveal their new appearance.

»•» ❁ «•«

The commandments were relaxing and Gloxinia's eyes snapped open, black eyes looking like something out of a nightmare. He stood up with Emerald Octo wrapped around him, keeping his fairy wings hidden within the tentacles. He looked at the sky and saw the storm created by Lily's power.

He smirked, "I guess I will be seeing you sooner than I thought, Lily..."

»•» ❁ «•«

Lily felt the power surge through her body. Her long beautiful light blonde hair now had forest green streaks, and her eyes were now two different colors, one was her usual soft blue and the other was now a vibrant green, both of them had a tinge of black in them. Her wings shifted in color, going from sparkling blue and purple to black and white. She also had a green crack over her left eye and a demon mark shining black on her neck.

She was breathing heavily and tried to calm herself down. Meliodas rushed over to her, placing a hand on her back, and held her hand, giving her support.

"Lily! Are you okay?!"

Lily looked up at him and gave him a half-smile, her eyes started to melt back to their original blue color, and her wings fluttered as the color went black into the roots of her extra limbs, showing their original starry night coloration. The vine marking on her body also disappeared. She scratched the back of her head, a shy blush on her cheeks from the attention.

"Sorry about that...." She nervously chuckled with her eyes closed. Then the first druid chief walked over to her, pointing her staff at her.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked as Lily got up, with the help of Meliodas who held her hand to give her balance.

Lily turned to her and nodded her head mutely. Zaneri, whom she just noticed had arrived came towards, holding an object that felt oddly familiar, the magic around it was very similar to her own.

"I think you are going to need this," Zaneri said with a smile as she held out the object. Lily looked at it and gasped, her eyes glistened and shined with happiness. It was a silver earring cuff, the metal swirled and lopped over each other with tiny flowers engraved within the design. She took it from Zaneri's hand and put it on her ear.

"What is that?" Howzer asked. Lily finished putting the earring on and the earring glowed and turned into a staff. The pole of the staff is brown and looks similar to a tree branch, at the top of the scepter it curves into a crescent moon, and within the crescent moon is a pointed green glowing jewel.

Lily smiled took the staff and floated into the air, twirling with the staff in her hands, hugging it close like it was her child, everyone smiled at her child-like behavior, it was nice to see her smiling so much.

" My Staff!!! " She giggled.

"A demi-god's staff is one of their most treasured things. We kept it here for safekeeping, even though no one but Lily can use the staff." Meliodas then walked up to Merlin.

"Hey Merlin, do you think you could send me over to the 10 commandments?" Meliodas asked as he threw his overlayer back on.

"Well, it's not that I can't...." Merlin trailed off looking at the demon with stern golden eyes, hinting at what she was trying to say.

"Are you kidding? Do you want to die?" Lily asked, with a deadly glare. Everyone felt the weight of her glare but Meliodas didn't seem to be affected by it, if anything he looked a tad bit amused.

"Oh, relax Lil, I am just gonna go and say 'hi'." He shot back with mirth swimming in his emerald irises.

"Have you lost your mind?! Charging headfirst into enemy territory!" Gilthunder cut in, defending Lily's side of the argument.

"Well, why not?" Meliodas' reply made Lily facepalm with many irk marks forming on her head, she sometimes questioned Meliodas' sanity.

"It's possible, I know for certain where I need to teleport you to put you close to Galand. However, it will take ten seconds before I can bring you both back here once you've been sent there and I have a hard time believing they will just twiddle their thumbs and do nothing during that time. In other words, you must hold them at bay for ten seconds by yourself, or you will return to us as nothing more than a pile of blood and flesh... do you still want to proceed with this?"

"Yep, let's do it!"

"Alright, you must survive for more than 15 seconds, remember this captain," Merlin advised once more to which the golden blonde nodded.

Merlin then proceeds to snap her fingers causing him to disappear, teleporting him to the commandments, it happened so fast that if you blinked it would have been like he was never there.

Lily stood there as she lightly clenched her fists, while she outwardly looked angry, which she was, she was incredibly worried about her friend. I mean he was going to talk with the enemies and elite tropes of the demon king, who are out for his blood. She was extremely worried, even if Meliodas had his full power.

"Meliodas, you better not do anything stupid..." Lily said a shadow casting over her eyes but then she lifted her head to reveal her tired and lazy smirk.

'𝒲𝒽𝑜 𝒶𝓂 𝐼 𝓀𝒾𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹, 𝓂𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒾𝓂.'

»•» ❁ «•«

2240 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 108 15
A young fairy girl suddenly wakes up in a forest with no memory of who she is, all she knows is she's a fairy, and she's frightened. And this happene...
2.2K 129 21
𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫. 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐱, 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐝 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬�...
18.1K 512 26
You had been with Meliodas on and off for 3,000 years after you were both cursed for having betrayed the demon race, but who did you he truly love? W...
5.9K 356 9
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew This night is fla...