Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Bio
Y/n Kanroji Kocho
Team Assembles
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
The Demon Vs. The Slayer!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Fate meets again
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Meeting new team!
Rookie Face Off!
The Written Exam
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
The Heartbreak
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
The Bounding Day
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
Dancing Blood Lust
The Technique Is Born!
The Konoha Crush Begins!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Sharingan vs. Sharingan!
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist

5.9K 201 8
By Ryuu_Tsukima

No One POV:

"Alright, we're going to the bridge. This time keep your thoughts to yourself."

It's now in the morning and Naruto was back asleep as he was really tired that Kakashi had to carry him to bed. Sakura recovered but she has been avoiding Y/n and he doesn't care. 

If anything, he was relieved. Ever since he meets Chomei things got interesting. 

For starters, he can now feel the rage that he has towards Sakura as he can hear some comments on what to do with her. But would step in and calm him down, not only that but Chomei was teasing Y/n when he was asleep and came to the mindscape.

As they walk onto the almost finished bridge, Y/n gasped in surprise. The bridge was massive, it had to be wide enough for carts of supplies coming in and out of the island, and nearly long enough to reach the mainland.

"I can't believe how fast the bridge is almost done..." Y/n commented. "The was how you were talking about it; was as if they were doing a bad job."

Tazuna huffed in annoyance. "That's because they are. If my men weren't ready to put in their all, they should never take the job!"

Y/n smiled but have some irk marks on his face. Is he seriously complaining when the condition they're in isn't the best?

"There must only be days left until completion, right?" Kakashi asked the bridge builder. 

"Maybe a week at most, yes," Tazuna responded.

Y/n started to get a little worried as something fell off.

"Is something wrong?"

Y/n almost jump from the sudden voice. 

'Chomei! At least give me a warning.' 

Y/n wined mentally as it's early and he doesn't want to embarrass himself.

"...Right, because I can warn you while I'm in your mind."

Y/n felt embarrassed that he was right. How can something or someone give you a warning when they are a part of you?

'Sorry'

"It's fine. So, what's wrong? Everything looks peaceful."

'That's just it. The bridge is almost done, so where is Gato or Zabuza?'

"Maybe he's still injured. You have to realize that the damage he got was pretty severe."

'I know that but still, this is Zabuza. The demon of the mist. Given the stories about him, the injury shouldn't be that much of a problem.'

Y/n still felt unsure about this. He makes his way to Kakashi. "Umm Sensei, how are you sure that Zabuza is still alive?"

Kakashi looked thoughtful. "Honestly? It's just a hunch." He answered. Y/n and the others turned their heads and stared at him. All this Sorry and stress to where he wasn't sure?

Kakashi sighed from the looks, "However my hunches usually end up being right." He said pointing at the end of the bridge.

At the end of the bridge where the construction workers usually work was instead a place where there are several corpses. The damage was a clean one as the blood was scattered so it leads to one thing. It was a massacre.

"He's here!" Y/n said pointing to the end of the bridge. The thick mist started to come towards the area. 

"He also brought the hunter ninja with him." He added as he felt two chakra sources.

The five of them looked towards the growing mist to see two figures. Without being needed to instruct the three Genin jumped in front of Tazuna information.

"Well, I must admit I thought you would be more surprising to see me Kakashi." Zabuza grinned. Kakashi however ignores him and turns to the masked ninja.

"Why don't you take that mask off? You aren't worthy of wearing it." Kakashi spoke. "You've either stolen the mask off a real Anbu or give betrayed your mandate by siding with a ride ninja. Either way, you don't deserve to wear it."

The masked ninja however didn't respond as they stayed quiet.

"I'd bring the mist forward; however, I see you've still got the brat with you. Seem a bit pointless until he's down." Zabuza nodded towards Y/n, however, what's weird is that the face is almost like a smirk.

Y/n saw six water clones approaching them from behind. They have less chakra compared to Zabuza as he had so much more than before. 

It was as if his injuries never happened.

"Sasuke," Y/n move his head back to notify his teammate that they were here. Sasuke however must've sensed their approach as he nodded with a smirk.

As the water clones started to get closer both Y/n and Sasuke turned to dispatch the water clones as they do some moves to finish them. They quickly move back to protect Tazuna.

"I see I still can't underestimate those eyes of yours little butterfly. So that's why I brought a friend." Zabuza said. He patted the mask ninja's shoulder, "Take down the brats Haku."

Since the ninja is wearing the mask Y/n can't read the enemy, making it hard. They do have the enemy outnumbering however they were with Zabuza and they were struggling. It would be better if all of the team members came, now they have to face another ninja who they have never met so they don't know what they can do.

"Yes, Zabuza," Haku responded as Haku makes way to them. Y/n froze from the voice, 'No are they-?'

"Y/n," Kakashi said in a serious tone, "He's gonna come for you first. Sasuke, I want you to back him up. Sakura, you stay and protect Tazuna, Zabuza's mine."

Without a chance to respond Haku was quickly closing the gap between them. 'They're fast!' Y/n thought as Haku struck out a senbon held like a kunai. 

However, in a blink of an eye, Y/n was gone. Haku gasped from the sudden disappearance, they quickly move the weapon behind them as it blocks a flower design sword. 

'But not fast enough.'

"We only want the bridge builder," Haku spoke. "If you back down now, I won't have to kill you."

Sasuke jumped over Y/n and aimed a kick at Haku's head, forcing the masked ninja to move backward. While he moved, they use their left hand to make several signs.

'What the? They're using only one hand?!' Y/n couldn't believe what he was seeing. Sasuke looked equally surprised by the enemy.

"Secret Jutsu: Thousand Needles of Death!"

Senbon formed in the air all around, appearing to be made of ice. Y/n and Sasuke jumped high to avoid the needles. They landed in a puddle of water that had from the water clones and the ice formed needles.

'Wait I never heard of Ice Style.' Y/n's eyes widen, 'Is it their Kekkei Genkai? The only clan that I can think of that can use a technique like that is...no way!'

"I don't want to kill you," Haku repeated his words. "Just hand over the bridge builder and we can go our separate ways."

"I don't want to fight you either, but what you guys are doing is wrong. Killing him would make the people here be on a verge of death, I'm sorry but my answer is no." Y/n said as he looks at the ninja sadly.

Sasuke grunted loudly. "What makes you so sure you'll win?" He asked. 

Haku pointed at the ground beneath their feet. "I've already gained the advantage." 

They started forming hand signs faster than Y/n could make out. The air grew cold around them as Y/n started to sprint.

"Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors!"

Ice began to form in the air this time it was a tall rectangular shape. Y/n was close to escaping but one ice mirror came as he uses his sword to block it and push himself back. 

Now the both of them are surrounded by sheets of ice, twelve that are their level on the ground, eight above them and angled towards the ground, and one being as the ceiling. There's a small gap between them. 

In other words, it's an ice dome.

Y/n look around and try to find a way out, however, he couldn't. It's like a trap that you can get in, but you can't get out of.

 From the outside Haku stepped into the mirrors, his image appearing in the mirror in front of them. "Once the Jutsu is activated, there is no shinobi that can match my speed." 

Haku started appearing in one mirror after the other until all of them held an image of him. Sasuke turned around in a circle looking at all the mirrors. "What do you see?" He quickly asks Y/n.

Y/n looks around trying to find any weakness. "The only way I can think of is that someone needs to be outside of the dome. It's like a trap that you can enter but you can't get out of. The mirrors aren't clones, they're like mirror reflections. It's like a speed mirage."

Y/n suddenly felt a pain on the left side of his back, he had barely even seen the attack. The ground was surrounded by the senbon Haku throws. 

Sasuke was similarly affected and was down to one knee. "How are they so fast?" Sasuke asks, getting back up.

"I don't know!" Y/n said being surprised. He never sees a jutsu like this as it makes a person faster than him. The mirrors have gaps big enough for a person to leave, but because of Haku's speed, it's impossible to do.

Outside of the dome, Kakashi tries to move toward them but was cut off by Zabuza. The two of them begin to fight but Y/n was more focused on the fight with Haku.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!"

A large flame came out of Sasuke's mouth. The fire flew harmlessly into the mirror and vanish, leaving no sign of damage.

"You'll need more heat than that to melt this ice," Haku said, pulling out more senbon and holding them between his fingers. 

"Y/n get behind me," Sasuke ordered. "He's mine."

Y/n could see for a brief moment that a sudden movement came. He pulls out his sword as he goes for a technique.

"Breath of Love, Sixth Form: Cat-Legged Winds of Love!"

He twirls upside-down and creates multiple extending slashing attacks before retracting it and extending it again, all within a very short amount of time. The senbon was deflected as smalls flames in needle forms started to come at the mirrors.

It attacks the mirrors but this time it leads to small scratches. 'He damages the mirrors!' Haku was startled by the sudden damage.

The Breath of Love itself is originally branched out from the Breath of Flame. The forms and techniques that are used in this Chakra Style can only be successfully performed attacks due to the constitution of the body that renders them incredibly flexible and agile but still possessing powerful attacks. 

However, the Flame Style is branch off from the sun. Making the technique the third branch.

Y/n can defend himself while doing some hidden attacks but Sasuke however, he was still vulnerable to attacks and is covered with even more thin cuts. "Sasuke..."

"Are you just playing with us?" Sasuke yelled angrily, gripping Y/n's hand. It was clear that if Haku wanted to kill them, he could have done so already, so Sasuke had a point. 

The attack wasn't aimed at the vital parts of their body, and all of the attacks lead to shallow cuts.

"Sasuke they're not," Y/n said as Sasuke looks at him with disbelief. "They kept on asking us to not fight them and hand over Tazuna. They keep on giving us opportunities to make us surrender. If they wanted to play with us, then they wouldn't be asking us."

"He's right. I don't want to kill you. If you give up now, we can end this." Haku said desperately.

Y/n couldn't have the time to think as he was trying to come up with a plan to attack while defending Sasuke. Outside of the dome, Sakura was jumping into the air and launching a kunai at one of the mirrors. Haku stretched his body out of the back of the mirror and caught it before it reached him.

Y/n caught something, the back of the mirrors. Why would Haku need to catch the kunai instead of letting it hit the mirror? 

He knows that every Jutsu has to have a weakness. At the edge of his vision, he could see Naruto coming to them unnoticed. Jumping in the air, he threw a shuriken at Haku. 

The shuriken curved around the mirrors, striking Haku directly at the mask. The blow knocked their back, but they seemed mostly unharmed.

'It's Naruto!' Y/n screamed in his thought of joy. 'If he attacks the outside while we keep their attention fixed on us inside, we might be able to beat his Jutsu!'

However, that wasn't the case as Naruto already run toward the dome.

"No, Naruto doesn't!" Y/n shouted but it was too late, Naruto was running through the gaps in the mirrors. "Don't worry Y/n, Sasuke, I came in here to save you!" Naruto said with a smile.

Y/n smiled back as he slaps Naruto's head while Sasuke growled loudly. "Naruto, you idiot!" Sasuke yelled, "Do you even have a brain?"

"What? Idiot? I come in here to save you guys, and this is the type of thanks I get?" Naruto pout as he crosses his arms.

"Naruto, we needed you out of the dome. That way we can attack from both inside and outside. If Sakura would leave her position, then Tazuna would be exposed, leading to Zabuza killing him." Y/n explains.

"Oh, I get it now! I'll sneak back out." Naruto said, turning and attempting to run back through the mirrors.

"No!" Sasuke yelled. 

Y/n immediately pulled into another rotation. He extends his blade to make a whip rotation as Haku unleashed another barrage of senbon, forcing Naruto back into the center.

'Naruto, Sasuke, I'm so sorry.' Y/n thought, he felt guilty and useless. 

He was able to defend himself, but he can barely protect his team. Even if he changes the rotation, he would be exposed since the technique involves him in the air.

"You know, I never wanted to be a shinobi..." Haku said. "But if you force me, I'll have to destroy the kindness in my heart and kill you."

Y/n know that they didn't want to kill them. He knows that the attack was only leading them to get scratched. 

They know the body parts so they would know the vitals. But in the end, he can't hand over the bridge builder.

"Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Naruto growled, now also covered in scratches. The clones started to move around to the different exists, but each clone started to disappear.

However this time Sasuke seemed unharmed, although Y/n was sure that some of the carbon was aimed at him as well. When he turned his head he could see why.

"The Sharingan" Y/n whisper in awe, looking at the boy's now red eyes. He must've used it in the middle of the attack. 

"Naruto try that one last time!" Sasuke ordered. Naruto nodded as he go again, creating more clones.

This time while Y/n uses his technique as a shield, Sasuke managed to avoid the senbon. Y/n know that Sasuke couldn't match Haku's speed. 

Y/n was the only one that can get close to the speed, but his vision isn't as sharp as Sasuke's so he can pinpoint where to move.

"Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!"

Sasuke again launches another fire attack. In Y/n's eyes he can see the same result, no damage to the ice yet Sasuke smirked.

"How can you read my movements?" Haku asked. Y/n understands what had happened when he saw the edge of Haku's outfit was singed, Sasuke almost landed a hit.

"It doesn't matter. My speed is greater than yours. So be it, I will end this!" Haku continued.

"He's aiming for the vital points now!" Sasuke said, pushing Y/n behind him.

With Sasuke being able to particularly defend himself and Naruto, Haku had to take it more seriously. Not only that but his chakra is going down from holding up the jutsu for this long.

As Sasuke jumped in front of Naruto, the attack was over as Sasuke was able to block or divert most of the senbon. However, they still got damaged as both were now cut and pierced by it.

'What can I do?!' Y/n thought seeing the of them injured. 'If this keeps up then we're done!!'

"Maybe I can help."

"Chomei?!"

Y/n was suddenly in a field of water with some rock and a giant horned Beatle. "What do you mean?" Y/n quickly asks.

"I mean I can help you. There is a technique that your aunt knows that can help."

"Wait you mean the Flower Style? But I never practice it, so how can I use a technique if I never heard or use it?" Y/n ask.

"That's where I can help. I need you to close your eyes as I link my memory to you. With it, you can learn the technique and use it properly."

Y/n closes his eyes as he felt a surge of energy coming to him. He can see the technique as if it was displayed to him. A focusing technique that raises the user's kinetic vision to its maximum, while using this technique the user perceives the world as if it were in slow motion. 

Usage of the technique, however, is highly dangerous, as the tremendous strain on the eyes can cause ruptured blood vessels and could cause one to have partial or complete blindness.

"You want me to use that?! What about my butterfly eyes! I can use that!" Y/n said not going along with what Chomei is suggesting. 

A technique that focuses on the eye but the result can lead to blindness?!

"I know that you can use your butterfly eyes. But it wouldn't work. Butterflies aren't the best in cold conditions and your eyes make them into a butterfly's eye. If you use it, then you're just wasting time and your chakra."

Y/n knows that his eyes don't work right in cold conditions. He realizes that he has to use it, he has to use the technique to save his team-no his family, "Okay."

Y/n was now back on the battlefield as Sasuke help Naruto dodge another attack. 'I have to do it, even if my eyes would get hurt.'

Y/n closes his eyes as he uses the technique. He knows it but the problem is, he never practices it. He kneels as he felt the pain coming from his eyes. 

He yells a bit as he can feel Chomei helping by healing. He closes his mouth to silence the sound as it hurt.

He was able to stop his cry as another shock hits him, causing Sasuke and Naruto to shout in concern. Then suddenly the pain stop.

He opens his eyes as what he saw made him gasp. He can see everything around him in little detail. Even the small water droplets he can see them. 

This is the technique? It must be, the butterfly eyes aren't this sharp.

Sasuke and Haku both let out a gasp of surprise while Naruto stared at Y/n's eyes. "What happens to your eyes?" Sasuke demanded.

"Breath of Flowers, Final Form: Equinoctial Vermilion Eye."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.3K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...
109K 2.8K 25
"God why do you have to always be so souless!" "Because... If I grow too close to someone. They always end up dying... Because of me." Your...
435 25 12
My purpose for life changed when I saw Naruto. He was resting on the end of my hospital bed. Colors rushed back in my life. His bright blonde hair an...
4.3K 125 22
Naruto's ex girlfriend just broke up with him. Not to long after his break up he meets a raven haired boy under a tree. Naruto later on starts to hav...