Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Bio
Y/n Kanroji Kocho
Team Assembles
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
The Demon Vs. The Slayer!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Meeting new team!
Rookie Face Off!
The Written Exam
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
The Heartbreak
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
The Bounding Day
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
Dancing Blood Lust
The Technique Is Born!
The Konoha Crush Begins!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Sharingan vs. Sharingan!
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

Fate meets again

5.4K 191 49
By Ryuu_Tsukima

(Before we get into this chapter. Shout out to this amazing artist! This is Y/n, and you can thank this person name birb_345 on Instagram. Like I'm in tears from seeing this. Now back to the story!)

No One POV:

Everyone was staring as they see Y/n's eyes. His veins were appearing as his eyes were red while his pupils were normal. "...Y/n"

He gather his chakra and quickly charge to the mirror as Haku couldn't believe the speed. The ninja move to the side just in time but they suddenly felt a sting as they see their shoulders got cut. 

"No, that's impossible!"

They turn and see that Y/n was gone. Haku was almost at the mirror when suddenly they got pushed back to another mirror. 

Haku looked and even with the mask on, they were sweating from shock as it was Y/n leaning on the mirror while looking at them.

"Please, don't do this!" Y/n yelled. "I don't want to fight you." 

His face was sad but his body tells him to get ready.

Haku stared regretfully at him. "I'm sorry." 

Their tone was genuinely sad. "I must fulfill my purpose." The two ninjas looked at each other as they can tell one another.

'This boy...reminds me of myself. No, I could never be as strong as him. Even when in a time like this he shows kindness and merciful to us, I could never bee-like him.' Haku thought to himself.

'If you're the person who I think you are then I'm gonna save them. You lost someone or so many things in your life. I can see through the mask, you want to love and be appreciated. That's why I must end this.' Y/n promised.

They both raised their weapons, both intended to strike.

Y/n was about to move when he see the needles had already been launched. In slow motion, he can see where the needles were about to strike.

'NO!'

 Y/n charge down and was about to deflect the needles, but Sasuke got to it first. The needles struck through, but he managed to throw Haku back into the mirrors.

"Sasuke! You did it! You beat him-huh?" Naruto stopped himself as he realized. 

"You should see the look on your face...you look like a total...loser..." Sasuke smirked as he fell to the ground.

"No!" Y/n yelled, he use his speed to move quick enough to catch Sasuke in his arms. "Sasuke...no...please."

"Why did you save me?! I didn't ask you to save me!" Naruto yelled, fighting his sorrow.

"I...don't know...I just did." Sasuke stated weakly, his mind went through all the memories with the Uzumaki and the Kocho.

Flashback Jutsu:

"You guys need to stop." Y/n scolded them as they were stuffing their face with food.

"I...have to eat." Sasuke mutter as he goes for another bite.

"And I have to eat so I can become strong enough to beat him!" Naruto does the same thing as he tries to do more.

"Eh? But you guys, if your stomach can't handle this much food. You guys will throw up." Y/n stated with concern.

"Says the one...who is eating more than us," Sasuke commented.

"Yeah! You're eating more than three sumo wrestlers, believe it!" Naruto yell.

Scene Change Jutsu:

"Naruto! Be careful, you can get hurt!" Y/n watched Naruto celebrating as he was able to get on top of the tree.

"Naruto, you have to stay focused," Y/n mumbled as Kakashi sighed.

Naruto lost focus as he was about to fall. "Uh oh," Kakashi said.

Naruto was falling until he felt someone holding him. His eyes open as he sees the pink hair butterfly, "Moshi Moshi!"

"Y/n thank you-" Naruto stopped himself as his eyes widen. 

"What wrong?" Y/n tilted his head. 

"Y/n...are you attached to a tree?"

"Ara?" Y/n realize that the two of them were still in the air. "...Oh."

The two of them were now falling together as Kakashi's eyes are wide. They were falling until Sasuke came and grabbed Y/n's ankle and Y/n grabbed Naruto's wrist. 

"T-Thanks Sasuke." Y/n stutter from embarrassment.

Present Time Jutsu:

"Naruto...Y/n...he's still out there..." Sasuke tries to speak. "My brother...I promised myself...I wouldn't die...until I...kill him..."

Y/n's eyes started to shed tears as he hold Sasuke tight in his arms.

"Chomei! Please help him!"

"I'm sorry I can't."

"WHY?!"

"I'm using all of my energy to help heal your eyes. If I would heal Sasuke, then I would have to stop healing your eyes and have the chance of you becoming blind."

Y/n's eyes widen as he shed more tears. He felt so useless, he knows how to heal injuries and he knows how to make poison. But yet he can't find a way to heal his friend.

"Naruto...don't let your dream die...Y/n...I...lo..." Sasuke's hand went limp from his chest as his eyes close. No...NO...NO!

Naruto embraced Y/n as he tries to fight back his tears.

"He saved you," Haku said sadly. "He rushed in, knowing it was a trap. Why? Because he had someone he needed to protect. He was a shinobi worthy of honor. Is this the first time you've seen a friend die in battle? This is what it means to be a ninja."

"I... hate you too, Sasuke... and yet... you'll pay for this," Naruto growled. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

Y/n was almost blown off of his feet by a huge shockwave from being in the dome. Looking at Naruto, he sees the chakra changing from blue to orange and it was forming into a fox.

"Y/n watch out!"

"What's happening Chomei?!"

"It's Naruto! He's using his tail beast to control him! He can't think right!"

"Oh no," Y/n whispered to himself. Due to his Jutsu, he can almost see the tail beast coming out of him as he can see nothing but red.

Naruto roared as the senbon that was struck in him flew back out and his wounds began to heal rapidly. 

He can see Naruto's eyes change from blue to red and his teeth became more animalistic. The whiskers started to become wider and thicker.

Haku tried to impale Naruto with more senbon, but because of the Nine-Tail's chakra, Naruto's speed and reflexes were increasing as he was able to dodge easily. He charged at the nearest mirror and punched the ice breaking it and Haku started to fly helplessly through the air.

Y/n was shocked, Naruto was able to land a heavy hit on the masked ninja. The same one that none of them could've been able to stop. 

Y/n's eyes notice that Naruto's chakra became darker and have more blood lust in it.

"Y/n we have to do something."

"Chomei."

"Naruto is losing himself, if we don't stop he would kill them and maybe everyone that comes insight."

Images came to his mind. Tazuna, Kakashi, Inari, even Naruto...they'll all be gone. 

He sees in slow motion as he can see it, Naruto...forgive me.

Naruto was about to use his claws until he see a butterfly. He stop as more started to come and swirl around him as he got caught in a tornado. 

Between the butterflies, Y/n was appearing and disappearing each time confusing Naruto.

"Insect Style: Dance of the Dragonfly Compound Eye Hexagon"

While Naruto was blinded Y/n moved quickly as he was able to land a six-stroke attack. Y/n landed a hit on to the left shoulder, the torsos, a slash to the collar bone, and a slash at each of the ankles.

During the hit, Naruto's skin started to burn as he made an animal cry. His chakra started to disappear as he started to change. 

The butterflies disappear as Naruto started to fall but Y/n was fast enough to catch him. "Naruto, I'm sorry."

"What did you do?" Y/n turns to see Haku on the ground slowly getting up. They couldn't believe what they saw.

"Insect Style: Dance of the Dragonfly Compound Eye Hexagon. A six strike attack with which I aim to strike and inject Naruto with multiple doses of poison at the body's weakness. Though I wan-no, I demand to know...are you the person who I think it is?"

Silent came around the area as a cracking sound came. Y/n's eyes widen as the mask break, revealing the face.

"I was right," Y/n said as he see the face. "It's you...from the woods."

Y/n can see the face, it was the guy from the woods. Y/n could see it, the emotion. 

Sadness, despair, loneliness, he can see it all.

"Why did you save me? Did you not just vow to avenge your friend's death?" Haku asked.

Y/n gasped as he just may have realized something. He turns to look at Sasuke's lifeless form, he never wanted to kill someone so then...it's just like back then.

"He's not dead, it's just like Zabuza. He's in a foreign death." Y/n whisper. 

He rushes to Sasuke as he carefully takes out the needles. He checks the pulse as he felt a small pulse.

"Sasuke, you're alive," Y/n whispered as he started to smile and his eyes watered. His smile grew more as he felt more pulse.

"I'm sorry Zabuza, I failed my purpose..." Haku said quietly. "Why are doing this? Why are you following him, you beg for us to surrender but yet you follow a man who would show no mercy to anyone, even children. So why are protecting him?" Y/n asks as he remembers the time they had in the woods and realizes the talk about protecting someone precious. 

Haku was talking about Zabuza.

It was silent at first, Haku couldn't find a way to answer that question. But eventually, he came with one, his past.

"I once had others who were precious to me, my mother and father. However, the day that I discover my Kekkei Genkai, the Ice Style. That day I show my mother and she slapped me, saying to never do it again. My village and my father would never understand since they hated the Ice Style and had killed all of my clan. But my father saw it when my mother was with me. With the village supporting him, he killed my mother and tried to kill me. I was so...lost, hurt that my Ice Style killed them all." Haku explained as his tone was soft and damaged. "For the time I lived on the streets, defending myself from wild dogs and stealing some food from the trash. In the other world, it was just me to depend on. No one wanted me and I was nothing to them."

Y/n's eyes became shook by the words Haku was saying. In a way, he and Naruto understand the feeling, but it was rather Naruto who would feel it more deeply.

"But then I met Zabuza, and he looked at me without fear or anger. I felt visible again like I was someone that other people would greet. Though my powers indeed were what he needed, I made a vow that I would become his weapon. My purpose in life is to serve him, to be his toll whenever he is needed." Haku paused himself before he started to talk again. "You had asked why Zabuza? Because he is who needs me, and I need him. He makes me feel like I have someone to welcome and greet. But now that I have lost to you, I have failed my purpose."

"So please," He begged after a moment, "Kill me."

Y/n was shaking as he gripped his sword tightly. He bit his lip as if he pressed it more, it would start to bleed. 

Haku had his head down as he was ready to meet his time of death and-

"No." 

Haku raised his head as he see Y/n crying a bit as his arms were shaking a bit. "I'm not gonna kill you. You're not a weapon, you're a human being. You have flesh and bone in you, blood coursing through your veins. Yet you make yourself emotionless, just so you can get praised by someone who wouldn't return the same thing. So why are you going so low?"

"For that reason. I always wanted to praise Zabuza as he made me strong-"

"But at the same time, you feel used." Y/n cut him off, his veins were going as his free hand was gripping his jacket. "I know you understand that Zabuza would have you kill us without mercy as he would, but you know that you couldn't do it because deep down you have a heart there. You know that killing would make you feel more hurt as it would bring back the past. That's why you are not the weapon you claim yourself to be. Rather than killing people in an instant, decided to give them a chance. That's why deep down you have surpassed Zabuza."

"Lightning blade!" 

The two turned as they see Zabuza being pinned down as he was almost free from the restrain of multiple dogs. They see a spark of lightning as it was Kakashi forming a jutsu in his hands.

It was like time went slow as Y/n see an Ice mirror. He can see Haku leaving as he knows the direction he was heading. 

He was going to take the blow.

Kakashi was about to strike when suddenly someone stop him. Everyone's eyes widen from the person that took the blow.

"Y/N!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 21.3K 115
|| π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ || β€’ 𝑼π‘ͺ𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 β€’ ᴑʜᴏ α΄‘α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ ᴑᴇʀᴇ ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ? Κœα΄‡ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀΙͺɴʟʏ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄›. α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‹α΄‡...
109K 2.8K 25
"God why do you have to always be so souless!" "Because... If I grow too close to someone. They always end up dying... Because of me." Your...
2K 116 17
Sanemi Shinazugawa is the hot-headed wind hashira who 'hates' the quiet, secretly sensitive, and motherly water hashira Giyu Tomioka. But lately, San...
435 25 12
My purpose for life changed when I saw Naruto. He was resting on the end of my hospital bed. Colors rushed back in my life. His bright blonde hair an...