Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Bio
Y/n Kanroji Kocho
Team Assembles
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
The Demon Vs. The Slayer!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist
Fate meets again
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Meeting new team!
Rookie Face Off!
The Written Exam
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
The Heartbreak
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
The Bounding Day
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
Dancing Blood Lust
The Technique Is Born!
The Konoha Crush Begins!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

Sharingan vs. Sharingan!

2.4K 100 47
By Ryuu_Tsukima

No One POV:

It was unknown where, but the area was dark as the only thing that could be seen was a small lite flame.

Holding the flame was Sasuke Uchiha as he walks downstairs but with a conflicted face.

Scene Change Jutsu

"Why?! Why do I have to go on a research trip with you Pervy Sage?"

Naruto demanded to know why he has to go with Jiraiya when he could continue to stay with Y/n. Now Y/n is back with Haku, Gyomei, and Zabuza where he most likely is training and getting stronger and that irritates Naruto more.

"Oh no, this isn't just any research trip." Jiraiya winked, "There's a woman whose data I want to collect. So we have to look for her first."

"I don't have time to accompany you on your perverted research trip!" Naruto quickly spoke, "Because I have training!"

"Hm? Training?" Jiraiya was confused as he doesn't recall a close moment in the past when he was training Naruto.

"Gyomei and Zabuza!" Naruto answers with his hands behind his head, "I was taking their lessons and they let me have a small break. That's why Y/n was with me because he was cooking a quick meal for me!"

'I would've gone over to Kakashi Sensei, but I feel like I'm gonna waste my time with him playing favorites lately!'

Jiraiya froze as he could feel himself getting small as two large shadows looking like Zabuza and Gyomei stood over him. Smirking at him as a sign above them states, 'Naruto's Favorite'.

Although he realizes that when he saw Y/n with Naruto, there was an amazing aroma coming from the kitchen. 'So he was the one that's responsible for that scent...'

"Well, I think that they're not good for you." Jiraiya stated as Naruto quickly turn his head, "More importantly...This could help you impress Y/n. Don't you want that, Y/n getting close to you?"

Naruto froze as he dreamed about it. A day when Y/n and Naruto are underneath a clear moonlight. Sitting down on top of a roof where a shooting star just came.

"Woah! A shooting star!" Y/n's eyes widen before looking at Naruto, "Come on Naruto, make your wish!"

"Nah, one of my big wishes has already come true." Naruto proudly stated.

"Hm?" Y/n looked confused and curious, "What came true?"

Naruto got closer to Y/n as he wraps his arm around Y/n shoulders, "It's to have you Y/n. All alone and to have the moonlight make you more beautiful~"

Y/n blushes as Naruto goes closer...

Naruto was smiling but quickly snapped out of it.

"Nice try, I know what you were trying to do!" Naruto stated, "I'm not some kid who can be cajoled by you, Pervy Sage!"

"Well, it can't be helped..." Jiraiya sighed as he walks away, "Oh, well...I know how to swoon both male and female plus know amazing Jutsu, but..."

Naruto's ear twitch like a fox who heard something they like.

"It can't be helped...Maybe I'll take Sasuke?"

Naruto teleported in front of Jiraiya, "Of course, I'll go! I'll pack my bags right away." Naruto sprinted out as Jiraiya's face sweat dropped.

"I'll be darned..." Jiraiya scratched his head. "That butterfly kid got a hold on him. Though I can't complain, if I was as young as them, I would've most likely made him...Hm, that gave me an idea for a new chapter."

Scene Change Jutsu

It was back at the fight where Kakashi hold his knife in front of Itachi, while his clone face off Kisame. 

Itachi, with his Sharingan, activated stared deeply into Kakashi's heterochromia eyes. 'Those eyes are the same as they used to be in the past.' Kakashi thought to himself, "That being said, he is a true inheritor of the Sharingan...I have to assume the worst-case scenario, just in case.'

"This is a surprise...No wonder you copied my Jutsu..." Kisame noted as he now sees the reason behind the action, "So there is a fellow beside Itachi who has that eye. Your name is Kakashi, the Copy Ninja, wasn't it?"

"I'm the one who was surprised." Kakashi spoke as his tone was calm, "I saw strange men in the tea house and wondered who they were...There they were Itachi Uchiha and...the Mystery Man of Hidden Mist Village, Kisame Hoshigaki."

"Well, well...You know even my name. It's an honor." Kisame smiled as he was making an amused chuckle.

"I see. You're one of the "Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist." Kakashi didn't look away but can still see the weapon Kisame holds, "That huge sword is the "Shark Skin," right?"

"I heard that kid Zabuza had it out with you?" Kisame questioned.

"Yeah..." Kakashi answers as he reached over his pocket as a metal sound was heard.

Alerting Kisame, he readies his blade and pointed it at Kakashi. "You are well worth lopping off..."

"Stop it...Kisame."

Kisame quickly turn as he was bewildered. Asuma and Kurenai were having the same reaction as the three of them looked at Itachi, who spoke those three words.

"If you were to go at it with that man, it won't end without cost." Itachi calmly explained, "And if you spend too much time, another Shinobi would come running. However...Don't lose sight of the goal...You didn't come here to get injured."

"Let me hear that "goal" then...?" Kakashi demanded.

Itachi, unbothered by Kakashi's tone simply and slowly turn to them. "Just came to find something we're looking for."

"Something you're looking for?" Kakashi repeated wanting to know more.

Scene Change Jutsu

It was now known as an Uchiha residence were Sasuke, who has his Sharingan activated stared deeply into a worded carved stone.

His fist was clenched together as they were also quivering. The sound of flames was getting louder as Sasuke was still staring or rather glaring at the words written on the stone.

Scene Change Jutsu

Kakashi raise his blade as he was getting annoyed with the lack of information. "The thing you're looking for...What is it?"

"I'm different from Kisame, I won't take time," Itachi spoke as if he wasn't feeling threatened by Kakashi's act.

Kakashi quickly glare as Itachi's fingers were holding multiple shurikens. Kakashi jumped away and quickly went for a Jutsu.

"Ninja Art: Water Style. Water wall!"

Itachi slowly turns as multiple parts of the body of water they stand on surround Kakashi but quickly disappear as other parts of water almost attacked him.

'That's some Jutsu speed. My eyes couldn't follow the Sign.' Kakashi thought to himself, 'That shuriken in the right hand was a decoy...to use a Water Style Jutsu to launch an attack below my foot...'

"That's what to expect from you, Kakashi." Itachi spoke, "Your power of analytical eye...is great."

Kakashi's eyes widen...Something attacked his back. Kurenai's eyes widen, "A Shadow Clone?!"

Another Itachi stood behind Kakashi as he stabbed him.

Soon Kakashi's body turned into the water as it was now Kisame who has caught off, 'A Water Clone?! The Copy Ninja has done well this far with Jutsu of my village.'

Itachi looked down as he caught armed swimming below him.

"Nice! Kakashi!" Kurenai smiled as she picked up the weapon.

"Get down Kurenai!" Kakashi jumped out of the water and tackled Kurenai. "This one is the Shadow Clone..."

"Huh?" Kurenai's eyes widen until the water where they once stood exploded.

"Kakashi! Kurenai!" Asuma's eyes widen as he quickly jumped forward in that direction, 'He made the Shadow Clone's body explode?!'

Scene Change Jutsu

Zabuza quickly turn as Y/n and Haku stopped their movement. "Zabuza?" Haku spoke as he was confused by the action.

Y/n looked over in the direction as he was trying to see what Zabuza is looking at. 'Hmmm, is he trying to distract us with this move?'

Haku who didn't turn throw his senbon at a tree where it was deflected. "Forgive me, but I'm thinking that you're thinking little of us."

"Tch, I think you're starting to act a little more like me." Zabuza charges at them as they continue their training. 

Gyomei was praying and looked up at the sky as he was crying. "Poor souls, they are too pure for not seeing the darkness."

Scene Change Jutsu

Asuma, Kakashi, and Kurenai stood together Kakashi was groaning a little.

"Kakashi...!" Kurenai spoke but quickly see Itachi, standing behind Kakashi as he stares at them.

"Don't lower your guard..." Kakashi warned, "He's the guy who became a division chief of Anbu Black Ops at 13 years old..."

"To think he's this powerful..." Asuma spoke as both he and Kurenai ready themselves.

"No, you haven't seen this guy's strength yet." Kakashi quickly comments as Itachi stares at them.

"I didn't expect that you who are not a member of the Uchiha clan would have mastered the Sharingan to that extent..." Itachi spoke, "But your body isn't the "Uchiha clan" body that goes with the eye."

'That's right. As a result, my stamina doesn't last...' Kakashi spoke conflicted in his mind.

"There's a reason why the Uchiha Clan was deemed the strongest and feared..." Itachi closed his eyes, "I'll demonstrate the true strength of Sharingan, the Kekkei Genkai!"

As Itachi slowly opens his eyes Kakashi's eyes widen, "I-It can't be! This is bad! Both of you! Don't look at his eyes!"

Doing the exact opposite, Asuma and Kurenai's eyes widen before Kakashi makes them close it. While Kakashi only let his eyes who hold the Sharingan stay open, "Both of you, absolutely do not open your eyes...It's all over now if your eyes meet. Only people with Sharingan can have a go with that technique."

"Indeed, with Sharingan, you can resist this Mangekyo Sharingan to a certain extent," Itachi spoke. "However, this special Visual Jutsu of Sharingan, Genjutsu: Tsukuyomi, Nightmare Realm, is unbreakable. The only person who can bring me down is someone using the same Kekkei Genkai, a Sharingan user..."

Kakashi was sweating as it was as if the person is standing right in front of him. 'Sasuke...'

Kakashi's eyes suddenly widen, the blue sky turned red, the white clouds turned black, and the bright warm sun turned into a dark cold black.

Swirling together, clouds moving fast as Kakashi was suddenly trapped and exposed. Not being able to move as Itachi stood in front, wielding a sword.

"I wonder how much you can take without the Kekkei Genkai?" Itachi stated with curiosity leaking out of his calm tone.

Lowering the blade to a vital area, Itachi stabbed Kakashi who can only wince as he couldn't move. But when he looks at where he was stabbed, there was no wound.

'The one just now was...Genjutsu?'

"In the world of Tsukuyomi..." Two Itachi spoke together as one stabbed Kakashi, "Both space and time..." The second Itachi stabbed Kakashi, "and mass...I control them all."

Kakashi was breathing a little heavily as he could feel the blades stabbing them. Conflicted that he can't do anything as well as wondering if this was all a Genjutsu.

"For the next 72 hours...I'll stab you continually with swords."

'Calm down...This is Genjutsu.' Kakashi tries to steady his breathing but fails when a sword stabs him.

"It's best not to be optimistic and think it's an illusion." Itachi's voice clouded, "This pain is not an illusion. This pain is no different from reality. How long will your spirit sustain?"

Now the dark lonely world was full of pain and torture. Multiple bodies of Kakashi, bounded and vulnerable, ready for the Itachi to come in and do what they promised to do.

"There's...71 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds left."

"Wha...?!" Kakashi's eyes widen as he looks that the Itachi that spoke.

All of the Itachi lowers their blade, marching forward slowly as the hours of Hell are about to commence.

Blades stab the Copy Ninja's body.

Screams echoed through the dark cold world.

Blood is being flooded like the mythical land of Blood Lake.

All because of a spare of red eyes.

"Kakashi?!"

"KAKASHI?!"

In reality, Kakashi's body dropped down as he was on all fours, breathing hard as it alerted his comrades who still has their eyes shut tightly.

"Kakashi! What's going on?!" Asuma questioned his eyes shaking as he didn't like the disadvantage.

'Three days in that world is less than a moment in the actual world, huh...' Kakashi breathed hard but was conflicted with the method, 'But...why doesn't he kill me? He could easily do so if he wants to...'

"Whoa..." Kisame walk towards Itachi, "To take that Jutsu without causing his spirit to collapse. But Itachi...it's also dangerous for you to overuse those eyes."

Itachi didn't say anything as he continues to stare at Kakashi.

"The thing you're looking for..." Kakashi spoke as it was hard with his heavy breathing, "is it Sasuke?"

"No..." Itachi's eyes lowered as he was almost disappointed by Kakashi's words, "The legacy of the Fourth Hokage..."

Kurenai and Asuma flinched, 'These guys. What the hell are they planning...?'

'So, Naruto, is it...?' Kakashi thought to himself.

Flash Back Jutsu:

Both Kakashi and Jiraiya were alone as they were observing the view.

"It's been a long time..." Kakashi first spoke, "How many years has it been since you returned to the village?"

Jiraiya didn't answer as he was still wandering off. "Kakashi...I will keep Naruto under my care."

Kakashi's eyes widen at the statement.

"It was an understandable decision of the Third Hokage who appointed you to the role of watching over Naruto..." Jiraiya continues to talk, "But even at your level, you are not able to handle it properly."

"What in the world are you saying?" Kakashi quickly questioned. First Y/n gets put into another team that was once enemies he was with, they get stronger without him almost like he was just a babysitter to them, then at the finals, both he and Naruto shows some impressive skills that weren't taught by him, and now Jiraiya is saying that he can't take care of Naruto.

"I've been observing Orochimaru ever since he left...It was clear that he would return sooner or later." Jiraiya looked down and see a snake slithering, "All told, at first I was concerned only about him, but...The guy joined an organization...and has found someone who could be a successor."

"Organization...Successor?" Kakashi questioned, "What are the details of them?"

"I don't know much of the details, but it's a small organization known as Akatsuki made up of nine Shinobi. Until recently, they weren't making any dramatic moves except for some cloak-and-dagger activities. The biggest concern is the members of that organization. Almost all of them are listed in the Bingo Book, all S-rank deviant criminals. Itachi is among them."

Kakashi's eyes lower to an almost glare kind.

"If the nine of them get together, their intent will not be volunteer activities. Since you've been told this much, you already know what it means. But recently, Orochimaru pulled out of the organization, and the Successor came alive. Other members of the organization went into action in deferent areas, in pairs gathering Jutsu and things."

"Is there proof that one of those things is the Nine-Tailed Fox?" Kakashi questioned.

"It's possible." Jiraiya answers, "Because it's one of the spirits who possess the strongest Chakra...Kakashi...Sooner or later, Naruto will have to live watching his back...That's his destiny. For now, you should keep your eyes on that Sasuke kid. After all, you're the only one who can teach him how to properly use his Sharingan. I'll take care of Naruto for a while."

Present Time Jutsu:

"The Nine-Tailed Fox inside Naruto is your target?" Kakashi questioned, "I know that you two aren't the only ones on the move...The name of your organization is Akatsuki, right?"

Both Itachi and Kisame's eyes squinted. Both didn't like what Kakashi has just said.

Kurenai and Asuma looked down at where Kakashi's voice was heard. Both are concerned yet nervous about what Kakashi is saying.

"Kisame!" Itachi calls out, "We'll take Kakashi. Erase the other two."

Without hesitation, Kisame charges forwards and goes for the blow.

"Severe Leaf Hurricanes!"

Kisame was suddenly pushed back as a new person comes in. "Who are you?" Kisame smiles with excitement.

"The Leaf's noble, blue fierce animal... Mighty Guy!" Guy introduced with the classic teeth shine.

"What a sight..." Kisame chuckles, "Shouldn't you be called a strange beast?"

"Don't underestimate that man..." Itachi quickly warned.

'That man is Itachi!' Guy quickly noted.

Kakashi's body completely dropped as Guy turned towards him as he picks him up. "You did this to Kakashi...?" Guy demanded.

"Don't look at Itachi's eyes, Guy! You'll be caught in his Jutsu!" Asuma warned.

"I know that already!" Guy answers, "To fight Kakashi, I devise ways to battle the Sharingan."

Itachi's eyes lowered and squinted as he can tell that Guy already knew it.

"Open your eyes, both of you!" Guy stated.

"B-But..." Kurenai spoke but Guy cuts her off, "When you battle with the Sharingan, it's not a problem if you don't look at those eyes. You work around it by gaining insight into his movements by looking constantly at his feet."

"Now that you mention it, you're probably right, but..." Kurenai slowly opens her eyes.

"You're the only one who can do that," Asuma stated as he opens up his eyes.

"That's true..." Guy put Kakashi over his shoulder as he stands up, "There's a knack to reading all of your opponents' movements only by his feet. But I can't teach it to you in this emergency. Just get used to it right now!"

"What should we do?" Asuma questioned.

Guy walks over to Kurenai, "Get Kakashi to the medical team. Asuma, you are my backup!"

"Got it!" Asuma nodded.

"And until the reinforcements of Anbu Black Ops I arranged for arrive, I will hang out with you guys." Guy stated as he gets ready.

"Interesting..." Kisame spoke, "That's some nerve..."

"Kisame...Pull the plug." Itachi intervened, "We didn't come to have a war. It's too bad, but no more of this nonsense. We're leaving."

"Too bad..." Kisame lowers his weapon. "I was finally feeling motivated. It can't be helped."

With that, they disappear.

Scene Change Jutsu

"All right!"

Outside of the gate, Naruto and Jiraiya were getting ready to leave. "You're putting too much spirit into it." Jiraiya stated as he could see the huge bag Naruto brought, "You're not training on a mountain retreat, you know that, right?"

Naruto struggles to move his back as he was grunting and almost make a squirming move that you'll see a fox do.

Scene Change Jutsu

"Is something wrong my child?"

"It's nothing...I guess I'm a little upset I couldn't say goodbye. Even though it's not a long one it's just a little rude to not be able to say my farewell."

"So pure..."

_________________________________________

Okay so for the harem as I would say that I will be leaking out the members of the Harem after the Q&A Part 3 if you have any questions for that special event then feel free to ask, I'm sure you know how it works.

However...

Because this is a crossover book, there are gonna be characters from Demon Slayer that'll be in the book. So, my question is who do you guys want Y/n to have in the harem?

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.3K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...
15.1K 308 46
⚠️ Trauma|Sexual Content!⚠️ Sasuke and Naruto have been bestfriends for years, not knowing one of the biggest secrets their parents held from them. W...
18.1K 670 46
a quiet ninja seeking refuge in a big village. he has an unspeakable past that he wants to stay hidden. yet, he meets people. he grows stronger and e...
253K 9.6K 38
Lightning struck the trees, tearing them apart. "Listen close." His mother always said to him. "The storms speak in a language that is their own. Lis...