Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Bio
Y/n Kanroji Kocho
Team Assembles
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist
Fate meets again
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Meeting new team!
Rookie Face Off!
The Written Exam
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
The Heartbreak
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
The Bounding Day
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
Dancing Blood Lust
The Technique Is Born!
The Konoha Crush Begins!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Sharingan vs. Sharingan!
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

The Demon Vs. The Slayer!

7.6K 230 101
By Ryuu_Tsukima

No One POV:

Everyone was shocked by the Jutsu that was cast, Butterfly Dance Caprice. A genjutsu that blinds the opponent to have some nice things before they realize that it's fake when they get hit.

The attacker noticed that the blows weren't fatal, rather it was some slashes. He got cocky and was going to attack where he stopped.

He sees his veins popping out. He was shocked as he sees his hands were shaking. He stumbled back as he puked some blood and see that it was an odd color, holding his neck and head, screaming in agony.

"Gyah! Ah!" The scream stops as he falls to the ground. Everyone had a shocked and terrified face from what they saw.

"No! You'll pay!" The other attacker declared as he launches himself to attack him. Before he was close, he was slammed to the ground... by Kakashi-Sensei.

"Hi." He said casually. "But you were" Naruto cut off, looking to where Kakashi had 'died', and seeing only a group of logs.

"Sorry I didn't defend you right away, Naruto." Kakashi apologized. "I just didn't think you'd freeze up like that." 

Naruto growled in frustration and punched the ground hard. Y/n walked to him and rubbed his back to comfort him, but it wasn't working

"Y/n, Sasuke, excellent work. Very smooth, you too Sakura." Kakashi complimented. "Though Y/n..."

"He's fine," Y/n stated as he continues to rub Naruto's back. "He just got hit with some small poison that paralyzes their body and I hit their nerves so he can't move. Give them a couple of hours he'll be able to move normally."

Kakashi nodded his head as he was glad that it wasn't anything too lethal. He was nervous that he'll be a bit sadistic like his father. 

His father is known for being kind, but in the battle against enemies that the one they just fought, he gets sadistic as he'll give them false hope. This leads to describing the 'punishment' to them making the enemy fall into fear.

"I don't get it sensei," Sakura said. "You must know they were there to be able to get out so quickly like that... why didn't you take them right away?"

"I could've but then I wouldn't learn anything. I needed to know if they were after us, or the bridge builder." He answered, turning to Tazuna. "When you put in a request for a mission, you ask for standard protection in case of thieves and highwaymen. You didn't say anything about needing protection against shinobi."

Tazuna paled, but Kakashi didn't let it stop him. "If you had been honest, the leaf would have put higher level shinobi on as your protection. Instead, you got a rookie Genin team. If it was a Jonin level ninja that was sent to kill you, instead of these two Chunin, you might have gotten all four of them, including yourself killed."

"I'm sorry." Tazuna rasped.

"We're beyond the scope of this mission. As it stands right now, this should be a B-rank mission. Why did you lie? If you don't tell us, I'll have to end this mission right now." Kakashi said, making a tone of him being more serious than normal.

Tazuna froze as his eyes were shut hard. He was scared, scared of telling everything. He felt a gentle hand as he opens in shock, looking up to see that it was Y/n.

"It's okay to be afraid, it just shows that you're human like us. So please tell us, we just want an explanation for your reason." Y/n said as he shows a concerned and gentle smile. 

Tazuna felt relaxed as everyone who watched was amazed by her. He was able to calm the client while having him explain.

"I... I would have told the truth, but the village where I live is extremely poor. All the money we gathered could only afford to pay a C rank mission." Tazuna answered.

"Thank you for telling, but we need to know who wants to kill you badly to send in Chunin ninjas?" Y/n ask. Tazuna's face fell as his head came low again. "You know him, or at least heard of him... Gato."

Y/n's eyes widened a bit. "You mean that guy who's known for being the wealthiest and most successful man in the world. That Gato?"

He nodded his head. "Yes, that's him. However, he's more than a businessman. Underneath the surface, he's a mob boss. He runs a criminal corporation, selling drugs and contraband. About a year ago he took control of all transport and shipping for the Land of Waves."

"I don't get it. What's the big deal about shipping?" Naruto asks.

"For an island nation like the Land of Waves, shipping is everything. Having control over it means that Gato controls their entire economy. Tazuna here is a bridge builder. Having a bridge connected to the mainland would rob Gato of his control. You've already started construction haven't you." Kakashi asked.

"We were about a month from the completion date when I hear a rumor that Gato had hired ninja to assassinate me. I left Konohagakure the same day." Tazuna explains. "I understand if you abandoned me now but please help me. I'm tired of the people losing hope, planning on killing themselves as they couldn't stand a day. Even my grandson, felt lost in the hop as my daughter try everything so, please."

Y/n's eyes widened from hearing him. "Guys, we're going to help him right? You heard him." 

He looks as he sees his team having a look of guilt. Kakashi sighed.

"With someone as powerful as Gato calling the shots, this is an A-rank mission. My team isn't-" he began, but was cut off by Naruto.

"I don't care who this Gato is. We are gonna finish this mission!" Naruto said determinedly. 

"Umm Naruto, no offense but you froze up fighting against low-ranked Chunin. There's every chance we could end up fighting Jonin." Kakashi explained.

"I don't care!" Naruto exclaimed, shaking his head. "I will never back down again. I will never run away." Naruto faces Tazuna, "I swear I will protect you until that bridge is finished!"

Kakashi sighed again, "We should put it in a vote then."

Sasuke stepped up, "We should finish the mission." The way how he says it, makes it as if talking about it would be a waste of time. 

Meanwhile, it only took Sasuke's approval to convince Sakura. "Let's do it!"

"Well then, Tazuna we will finish the mission," Kakashi said.

-Time Skip Jutsu-

"I can't believe I had to be rescued!" Naruto growled. He has been going on about it for some time.

"Naruto you shouldn't let it get to you," Y/n said hoping to make it stop hurting him. 

"Well, I'm not gonna let you and Sasuke beat me this time!" Naruto said, running forward a bit, throwing a kunai into the trees. Y/n stops while the rest of the group, mouths open.

"Naruto you idiot!" Sakura yelled. "It was just a rabbit," Naruto said confidently. 

"Naruto you shouldn't be wasting your weapon so casually," Y/n said while shaking his head a bit.

He looks and sees that the rabbit was white. 'Strange?' Y/n thought, 'Why would the rabbit be white when were not at the place ye-'

"Get down!" Kakashi yelled. Everyone got the message and duck down at the right moment as a giant sword came and stuck a tree. 

A body flickered from their position to stand on the tilt of his sword. Everyone was shocked by the person's appearance but Y/n on the other hand-

'Oh my gosh! It's Zabuza Momochi! The Demon of the Hidden Mist and a member of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist! Then the sword must be the Kubikiribōchō! Amazing!'

Y/n see everyone and I mean everyone looking at him with a shock and crazy look while the enemy giggled and had a grin on his face. "Looks like I have myself a fan." Y/n blushed crazy. 

'D-Did I say that out loud?!'

"Yes, you did," Zabuza answered as Y/n's face became red from the embarrassment. 

"What is wrong with you! You're not supposed to squeal on about the enemy!" Sakura shouted as Y/n looked down a bit.

"Well, you're on my killing list for hurting my fan," Zabuza frowned. 

Naruto started to run forward going in an attack, but Kakashi stuck a hand out to stop him. "No Naruto, this enemy is beyond you. Stay out of it and protect the bridge builder," He ordered.

Following his order, the four of them surrounded Tuzan on every side. "If your my opponent", Kakashi said, reaching up and revealing his other eye, "I'll need this."

Zabuza laughed. "This is going to be fun." He said a cruel smile on his face. "Kakashi of the Sharingan. Your reputation precedes you as well, copy ninja."

This caught Y/n off guard. 'The Sharingan? Kakashi isn't an Uchiha so how can he possess it.' 

Y/n looks at Sasuke, who also looks shocked from that. "Sasuke, how can he-"

"I don't know." Sasuke ground out before he could finish. Zabuza jumped over to the near water, performing several fast hand signs. 

"Hidden Mist Jutsu!" He said, his body evaporating into the thick mist that was forming.

Luckily Y/n could sense some chakra when focusing. He releases some of his chakras to make a protective circle around them. 

He suddenly felt someone step into his circle and gave him a sign that it was Zabuza. He threw several kunai towards him, stopping him from coming closer. 

Zabuza blocked them with his giant sword. "How?" Zabuza asked while he was in disbelief. 

"You may be a demon, but technically I'm a demon slayer ninja. Kakashi, ten meters, three o'clock!" Kakashi launched himself at Zabuza, following Y/n's direction.

"Quick that's a clone! Six o'clock!" Y/n called out. Kakashi stabbed the water clone and turned, blocking a blow from Zabuza's sword with his kunai.

"How is that kid able to see through my Jutsu?" Zabuza demanded. "Y/n is one of the leaf's most capable young ninja," Kakashi explained simply with a smile.

Zabuza growled and kicked out at Kakashi, landing to blow to his chest. Kakashi was sent soaring.

"Quickly you need to get out of the water and fast!" Y/n warned. He doesn't know how, but he could sense his chakra being blocked when he tried to expand it to the water, so it's to assume that Zabuza is the cause of it.

"Too late!" Zabuza smiled. Kakashi landed on the water and in an instant, Zabuza was able to perform hand signs. 

Kakashi was struggling with the fluid as if it were glue rather than regular water.

"Water Prison Jutsu!" Zabuza said as he has his hand out. A dome of water came and trap Kakashi in it. 

"Kakashi-Sensei!" Sakura cried. "Get out of here! Take the bridge builder and run!" Kakashi ordered. 

However, one of them moved, even if they were able to run, they can't escape. Not against a high-level ninja-like Zabuza, where he would be able to find them. 

Their only chance they wave is to fight.

Zabuza created another clone while the real Zabuza is holding Kakashi. "Well, I guess this Jutsu is useless." The real Zabuza said, dispelling the mist, while the clone was confused. "And why's that?" 

He looks as if his eyes are locked on Y/n. "Aw, the butterfly boy," He smiled victoriously.

The clone charge at Y/n with great speed. But what he didn't know was the Y/n also returned at the same speed, 'He's fast?!'

Y/n charged but Zabuza was quick and punched him in the stomach. However, he turns to butterflies as he realizes that it was a clone. The real Y/n was behind him as he did a quick hand sign,

"Poison style: Venom Shot!"

Zabuza dodged as he sees multiple purple needles coming toward him. They started to go and throw punches as they weren't backing down. 

Zabuza go for a kick as Y/n countered as he got a hold of the leg, sliding underneath him making him fall. Y/n jumped a bit and put his leg up high going for a fatal kick, but Zabuza dodge it. 

The impact made the ground bust a bit as others were shocked by the strength.

Using the water he made a replica of his sword and charge at Y/n. He went for some swings but because of Y/n flexibility, he was able to dodge them.

Y/n jump back and take out his sword as they did a sword battle. Zabuza was the first to move as he was planning on making a slash on him but Y/n move to the side while using his sword to guard.

He jumps going to a quick stab but Zabuza was fast and dodges it by using the guard to block. "Well I say kid, you're good." Zabuza complimented. 

Y/n blush a bit from it, "O-Oh? Well, um, thank you." Y/n kicked him back with some force as he turn the sword into his whip style. 

Zabuza was caught off a bit by the sword's transformation as he got himself ready.

"Breath of Love, Third Form: Cat love Shower!"

Y/n leaps and unleashes a series of ranged arced attacks in quick succession. Zabuza use his clone sword to protect himself before the whiplashes came. 

The whip made to fake sword evaporate as during the whiplashes it had pink flames streaks coming out of it.

Taking no time Zabuza rushed and swept his kick while Y/n was in the air. Crashing him to the ground hard.

"Y/n!" There were numerous yells from his teammates and Kakashi. He try to get up but was met with a foot on his chest. 

Zabuza stomped on his chest as Y/n tries to ease the pain a bit by using his chakra as armor.

"Don't take it personal kid, your just a target I need to take out," Zabuza said. 

Y/n grunted a bit as he tries to reach for his sword but was only met with a foot stepping on his finger. "Gah!" Y/n screamed as he only used his chakra manly on his chest than his whole body.

"Let go of him!"

Sasuke and Naruto both attacked the clone Zabuza, trying to free Y/n. He didn't even have to take his foot off the Kocho to send them flying back to the ground.

"Stop! Don't save me! Save Kakashi!" Y/n said desperately. Using his other hand that wasn't hurt he grabbed the leg that was pressing his chest, trying to get it off of him. 

It worked but Zabuza quickly pressed it down on his neck then his chest shutting him up.

'We need to do something! Right now, we need to save Kakashi but I'm the only one to sense things better than everyone, and right now I'm stuck. I can't reach my sword and my hand is hurt so I can't make a substitute or a clone.' Y/n thought as he tries to come up with something but so far he got nothing.

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted, throwing a Fuma shuriken at him. With a spin, Sasuke launched the shuriken at the real Zabuza. 

Y/n watched as he was able to figure it out. The Shadow Shuriken Jutsu.

"You'll never hit me with a shuriken!" Zabuza mocked, catching the first with his finger, spinning it around threateningly. 

"What?" He said in surprise as the shuriken flew at him. He cursed and managed to jump over it with a laugh.

'You shouldn't underestimate' Y/n smiled. 

"Surprise!" Naruto yelled, transforming back into himself and throwing a kunai. Zabuza had no hands left to defend himself.

Instinctively, he let go of the water prison to catch the kunai in his hand. The water prison jutsu fell away.

'Now's my chance but what can I do! His foot is on my fingers so I can't do a Jutsu!' Y/n thought as he was mentally panicking, trying to come up with something fast, but he got nothing.

"Your eyes"

'W-What?'

"Use your butterfly eyes"

'That's right!' Y/n remember that the butterfly effect is an ability where he doesn't need to do a hand sign, unlike the other Genkai. 

He closes his eyes as he channels some of his chakras in his eyes. 'Now Butterfly Effect!'

When he opens his eyes, he was able to see many chakra waves he can tell which one belongs. Pink is Sakura, Orange is Naruto, Blue is Sasuke, Silver is Kakashi, and Navy Blue is Zabuza. 

He focuses on the Zabuza clone as he can see a nerve in the legs. Using his good hand, he bends two of his fingers and jabbed the leg that was holding his neck.

It caught him off guard as he felt one of his legs numb. Taking no chance Y/n motion his body backward as he uses his legs to kick his head twice letting go of his injured hand. 

The clone was now unconscious as it turns back into the water.

Y/n grunted as he was now on his knees his chest was still hurting him. Though one thing that was on his mind was that voice. 

It was ruff yet calm like a warrior. Almost like those that you hear from plays. Where did it come from? Why did I feel so calm when it was guiding me?

Kakashi stopped the spinning Fuma shuriken on Zabuza's with his own. "Y/n are you okay?" he called out.

Y/n look up and gave a half-hearted thumbs up. "I'll be.." 

He couldn't finish as the pain in his chest made him cough out some blood, the sight made Kakashi even angrier.

"You got me with that trick once," Kakashi said furiously. "It won't work the second time. I'm gonna make you pay for hurting Y/n."

Y/n watched with wide eyes as both Kakashi and Zabuza jumped backward, both performing the same hand signs at the same time.

"Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" 

The water dragons rose from the water, meeting in the middle and canceling each other out. Zabuza looked concerned.

Again, both began to use the same hand seals. However, Zabuza seemed more hesitant and slower. 

Kakashi was playing mind games with him.

"Water Style: Water Vortex Jutsu!" 

A massive torrent of water rushed towards Zabuza, sending him flying back into the tree back on land. Kakashi threw some kunais that embedded themselves through the enemy's body and stuck him to the trunk.

Y/n was amazed as he was watching them battle, 'So this is...the real Kakashi. Amazing!'

He was so focused, but he notices something. It was another ninja, and it was coming to Kakashi.

He try to talk but his throat hurt, and he came up with an idea. He use his fist and slammed the ground getting Kakashi's attention. 

It works and he quickly pointed to where the ninja was. Before he could react, the ninja flung several senbon through the air. 

Y/n was shocked as the senbon stabbed through Zabuza's neck.

"Thank you," The ninja said with a bow. "I've been tracking Zabuza for a long time." 

He walked past Y/n and towards Zabuza.

Kakashi put a hand on Zabuza's neck, checking for any pulse. "No vitals." He stated

Naruto got out of the water and ran up to the new ninja. "Who do you think you are?!" He yelled. "We've been struggling against him and then you come and kill him with a few needles?"

"Enough Naruto he isn't the enemy," Kakashi said. "You're a Hidden Mist Tracking ninja, am I right?" The ninja nodded, "I've been tracking him for a long time."

Y/n was shocked by that. He looks at the ninja and realizes that they aren't any older than he is, but they're a member of the Anbu?

"I must dispose of the remains." The Hidden Mist ninja said. "Your struggles are over. Farewell." 

Just like that, they disappear leaving team 7.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.4K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...
3.8K 194 19
Sanemi Shinazugawa is the hot-headed wind hashira who 'hates' the quiet, secretly sensitive, and motherly water hashira Giyu Tomioka. But lately, San...
15.4K 308 46
⚠️ Trauma|Sexual Content!⚠️ Sasuke and Naruto have been bestfriends for years, not knowing one of the biggest secrets their parents held from them. W...
254K 9.6K 38
Lightning struck the trees, tearing them apart. "Listen close." His mother always said to him. "The storms speak in a language that is their own. Lis...