Enchanting Potential (Mairima...

By Master_of_Assassins

"You are the brightness to my dullness. You are the sugar to my tasteless, bland tea. You are the sun that sh... More

Preface
Prologue
Saviour
Fine 'n Dine
First Day of Demon School
Who is that Familiar!
New Demon in the Circle (I)
Blooming Friends(II)
The "Special" Class
The One Who Wants to Become Demon King and Demon God
Ameri's Hypothesis
First Love Memories
What Are You Truly Feeling, Hayami?
Hard Work in Practice
Promotion Day: Fierce Battle of Execution Cannonball!
Familiar Interaction Lesson(I)
The Battler's Challenge(II)
Commencement of Rookie Hunt
Magical Apparatus Battler(I)
Building the Sparks of the Battler
Room Meant to be A Secret
Senpai's Disappearance and Suspicious Activity
Run, Iruma, to Kiriwo and Hayami
Craving More
Picking Everything Up
Awarding Ceremony
Humans Treatment in the Netherworld

Dinner with the Thirteen's

455 16 0
By Master_of_Assassins

Published: 09/04/2022

Update:

It was afternoon once again and the duo, Hayami and Iruma, were at the mansion. He held a poster for the two of them to read and look at "Battler Party?"He asked. 

"It's a presentation held by Battlers. Really, it's an introduction for all the new members." Opera pulled some equipment and looked at them. "It's a lively event with various forms of entertainment and shops." They said. 

"Wow..."

"Above all, the parents of the first-years come to the Battler Party to observe. It's a perfect opportunity for them to check up on their kids who just started school."

"So it's basically like parents' day at school." He turned his head. "I see." He stopped when he realized the equipment that was next to Opera and what Hayami was staring at. She was already taken aback as soon as she took her eyes off the poster but Opera didn't seem to mind it. 

"And all this is..."

"Please don't tell me this is all Master's doing." She said. She had already put two and two together to know that all this equipment was sought for him for he was obsessed with pampering his beloved grandson and loved student. 

"Yes. The chair-demon insisted on getting ready for it immediately."

"I need uncut footage from all the angles of Iruma-kun and Hayami-chan getting ready for the Battler Party!" He cheerily said. 

Hayami smiled and shook her head. "Classic Master."

Iruma chuckled more out of nervousness. "So...where is grandpa?"

"Yeah. Where is he? It has been a little too quiet here without his joyous eccentric self."

"He just left." They had their eyes closed and then opened them. "He has a very important regular meeting today."

"Huh? Regularly scheduled meeting?"

"A meeting of the greatest heroes of the netherworld... The Thirteen's Dinner." In a distant land, many sharp mountains incline everywhere with the absence of any sunlight to brighten the surroundings. Lightning flashed and thunder roared following after towards a dark exterior, but lit-up building. Inside on the 665th floor, there were seven demons sitting around the table in silence. 

Lightning flashed a couple more times before one spoke up. His name is Belzebuth, holding the title of Great Heroes Second-in-Command. "Now, let us begin our meeting." 

A dark skin male with glasses raised his hand. His name is Astaroh with the titleholder as the Al-Seer. "Please wait a moment. It doesn't look like everyone's here yet." Belzebuth answered. "Asmodeus and Glasya will be absent." Their titles of Lord of Seduction and Dark Lord respectively. 

"Again? Do they actually realize they're part of the Thirteen Crowns?" he asked. This one was a large blue wolf demon. He has the title holder of Lord of Four Corners. His name is Amaymon. 

"they had other matters to attend to. Let us begin the meeting." Belzebuth said. 

"The biggest problem here is overhunting of food." The large pig-like demon spoke with a bone in his mouth and holding a bucket of chicken and chicken bones he finished eating. He has the title holder as Glutton lord. His name is Behemoth. "At this rate, we're going to die of starvation." He put the bone in the bucket and picked up another drummette then chomped on it. 

"Uh, it wouldn't hurt for you to starve a little," Amaymon said with obvious annoyance at the Glutton Lord but sat down when Astaroh pointed out another issue. "Money's not flowing like it should, either. Too much illegal trading of goods going on." 

"Speaking of illegal," A demon that has a familiar look to another demon in the school spoke up. "There's been an increase in high-ranked demons coming through illegally." This demon has the titleholder as the Chief of Demon Border Control. His name is Azazel Henri. "This is a grave situation."

"The east is getting pretty dangerous, too. Wouldn't you say so, girlie?" He directed to the small-in-structure lady with white hair. She lifted the cup off the tea plate and sipped it with closed eyes. She has the title holder of the Principal Spirit. Her name is Paimon. "I dunno what yer talkin' 'bout. Y'all do somethin' 'bout it."

"there's that annoying accent again," Amaymon said. This caused them to start clashing. 

"What?!" She retorted.

"What?" He fired back.

"What?" Both of them barked at one another. 

Belzebuth sighed then lifted his chin off his hands. "because we've been without a Demon King for so long, and the Demon Lord that order in the netherworld is slowly crumbling. We have Belial-sama, Sullivan-sama, and Lady Levi. It's about time we make one of them Demon King and have them take control of the netherworld. The Demon Lord can wait a little while longer."

"I'm all for Belial-sama." Amaymon answered. "He's super sharp."

"No, it should be Levi-sama." Astaroh interjected. "Her wisdom and leadership are far greater."

"But you need to be conniving as a Demon King, too," Amaymon answered. 

"Nah, Sullivan-sama would be the one who heals us all." Paimon also interjected. 

"It's true that Sullivan-sama is skilled." Astaroh trailed off and Amaymon finished it off with a shake of his head. "But he's not a Yodh yet. Besides, it's not healing that we need."

"Nah, but it was mentioned in the Demon King Prophecy Scroll." She reminded them. "He shall make one and all his servants. He shall form blood pacts and heal all demonkind." 

"He shall descend from a foreign realm and wear the Golden Ring of Solomon on his right hand." Azazel finished off but feet slammed on the table, letting them look over at the other demon in the room. He scoffed."You guys are all stupid. After all that whining, you're just gonna rely on a prophecy?" His titleholder is ThunderLord. His name is Baal. He has a somewhat similar appearance to another demon at school as well. They were quiet for a moment as he continued to speak his mind. "It's not like these little ripples are going to have any effect on the netherworld." He remarked and opened his eyes. when his phone rang. He checked it, adorned with a look of surprise before smirking and pressing the button to send the message.

Amaymon slammed his hands on the table when he stood up and caught Baal's attention. "you've got some nerve for a brat who barely shows up to these meetings." he barked. 

"Meetings? Don't you mean whining competitions, old man?" 

"What?" This enraged him as a blue aura surrounded him and the latter give him a taunting smile. 

"Fine, if that's how you want it! Come at me!"

"Oh, shut up. What? You wanna start something?" 

While they were bickering, Henri had received a message and checked it. "today's the day I'll finally teach you a lesson!" 

As they clashed, some of the members got up. "And there they go again," Astaroh said. 

"they always gotta get so darn messy." Paimon stepped out of the way from the thrown chair that came from their argument. 

"Pardon me, may I make a work call?" Henri asked. 

"Yes, we should probably take a break." Belzebuth agreed and cleared his throat. Behemoth continued to eat and ignore what was going on most of the time. Belzebuth sighed again. "I truly hope we can settle on a Demon King today...it is hard already with that alone, how on Derilka's name can we decide on a Lord?"

On the 666th floor, three individuals sat around the table with an intense atmosphere. The Three Greats: Belial, Lady Levi, and Sullivan. "Let's settle this once and for all," Belial said. 

"Of course." Lady Levi said just as seriously as him. It felt like a battle might happen but it was not the way anyone would see it. The Two Great Demons slammed pictures on the table at the same time as a child in their possession. 

"My grandchild is the cutest!" Exclaimed Belial. "Look at his wittle hands! Nothing can be cuter!" He showed a picture, 

"No, what determines the better grandchild is how proficient they are! My grandchild is the best!" She disagreed and showed him her picture. 

"He may be smart, but his personality is twisted!" He responded. 

"You're the last person I want to hear talk about a twisted personality!" She hissed. 

"Okay, you get to be the judge today, as usual, Su-chan." He waved his hand to him but there was no feedback from him. That's when they looked at him now. "Su-chan?"

Lord Sullivan chuckled. "I'm not the same demon I used to be." He replied with a glint in his glasses. He proceeded to cheer as he showed them what he meant. "Behold! I have a grandchild now, too!" He laughed with great joy. 

"Wh-What?!" Both of them yelled dumbfoundedly.

"Another thing too, I have my own student to teach personally. You can also say she's like my daughter as well, so two of them in fact!"

"W-Wait a second. You don't even have a child! How do you have a grandchild?" Belial questioned as he pointed at him. 

"How did you skip over that and get a grandchild? What happened in between there?!" Lady Levi also questioned with just as much bewilderment as Belial. 

"Oh, I used a little lifehack."

"Wow, they're both such a cutie." Lady Levi complimented as they took a look at the pictures of his son and his favorite student. 

"I know right?! Aren't they the cutest?" 

"But he doesn't look at all like you," Belial said. 

"You didn't kidnap him, did you?" She asked. 

"No comment." He snickered after turning his head away and it caused the two to look at each other with slight concern. 

"But now we don't have a judge," Belial said. 

"Should we summon little Bel?" Inquired Lady Levi.

"But..." Sullivan trailed off and looked down, placing his finger under his chin. There was a loud disturbance on the bottom floor that was the floor under them. "They seem pretty busy."

"I'm sure they're arguing about the absence of the Demon King and Demon Lord again," Belial said. 

"They sure are lively." She commented. 

"Well? Should we decide on a Demon King then?" Asked Sullivan.

"if we're gonna decide with cards, sure." He proposed and this caused Sullivan to scowl at him. "No way! You always cheat, Beli-yan!" 

"Oh, who cares how you decide? Just decide already." She dismissed their yapping. 

The two men glanced at each other a few times before Belial spoke. "Hey, why'd you weasel your way out of this decision?" 

"Well, age holds superiority in these matters, doesn't it?" She placed her hand on her right cheek. "As a youth, I humbly remove myself from this decision."

"What?! Youth, my ***! You're as old as us, you hag!" Belial voiced his disagreement with the former's words about being a youth. "How much are you washing on that skin, you fake old hag?!" Sullivan added afterward. What was said should not have been said by them because she had beaten the two for their side comments. 

"Men should be in charge of such matters. It's quite audacious of you to force this position of Demon King upon me when I'm two years younger." She finished her glass of wine and place it on the table.

"Two years?"

"Two years?"

"My choice would be you Su-chan" Lady Levi proposed.

"What?"

"You're more than skilled enough. Quit holding back and become a Yodh already." She insisted and Belial turned to him too."I feel at ease if you were the boss, too, Su-chan. What do you say, Su-chan?" 

Sullivan seemed to be in thought then began to answer. "I have a grandson for the first time, and I'm spoiling the hell out of him. I take my eye off him for a second, and he's grown so much. My apprentice, I give as much treatment as my grandson; and a second child to me. I want to be there for every moment of their life without any hindrance. Truly...." He recalled the memories of the two, from buying them clothes to training for the execution cannonball. "it's so much fun watching kids grow up." He placed his hands with a firm voice to accompany his resonance. "I have no intention of giving up being the chair-demon." 

Lady Levi and Belial glanced at one another then smiled at him. "I see." He said. "I guess it would be harder now that you have a grandson. Perhaps your apprentice may even take up the roll." He said jokingly. 

"The Demon King's going to remain absent for now. Let's wrap this up." She said. 

"Yay!" Sullivan jumped out of his seat. "Okay, I'm going back to my beloved Iruma-kun and Hayami-chan!" A knock had interrupted them and Lady Levi give them permission to enter. The door opened to reveal Henri with two other suited demons beside him. 

"Please forgive our intrusion." 

"Henri-kun." Lord Sullivan greeted. 

"Sullivan-sama, thank you for looking after my daughter at school." He bowed respectfully when mentioning his daughter, Ameri. 

"Oh, it's nothing." He said. 

"However..."

"However?"

Henri showed him a document with crucial allegations about traveling to the human world illegally. "You've been accused of illegally crossing into the human world. Please accompany to the station." He stared at the document with an unreadable expression then crossed his arms. 

"Oho, is that actually a warrant?"

"It is, sir. It is a warrant." 

The Two Great Demons looked at each other then back at the scene. "The hell is Su-chan doing?"

Meanwhile back at the mansion, Iruma had gasped and then smiled at Opera. "opera-san! Dinner's really delicious today!" He complimented. 

"You're food is so good. I am always eager to eat what you make." Hayami also answered, cutting a piece of the meal in front of her and taking it into her mouth, chewing happily. 

"Thank you very much." They bowed. 

While eating, Hayami took a small glance at Iruma-s happy face then blushed a little as her tail moved over and brushed against his pant leg, making him yelp in surprise and she snickered behind her hand when he whined at her. "Yami-chan! That scared me."

"I couldn't help it." She turned to her food. "Okay, let's finish eating so we can get straight to our game."

As they were happily eating their meals, they were unaware that Lord Sullivan was detained and may not be around for a while. "Oh, no! Oh, no! Iruma-kun! Hayami-chan!" 

Interval

As Ameri sulked in her seat, the blonde asked worriedly. "A-Are you all right, President?" 

'Iruma nor Hayami didn't join the student council.' She thought. "This just means we'll have to go on more dates and have our own bond." Ameri considers the reading sessions she has with Iruma to be "dates"...and considers talking to Ameri as their own way of outing and becoming close. 

"Go on more dates?!"

She said it seriously and unknowingly aloud that the four council members think dates are important patrol duty. They started to look around and kept repeating, "Patrol," Ameri took notice of this. "They all seem more gung-ho than usual." The student council's patrols became much stricter for a while.  

Trivia

-

(Yep, I'm still alive and kicking! How are y'all doing? Anyway life sucks and school is hard, job is draining but I'm still as happy as I can be. Thank you for the support. Hope that you will enjoy this new chapter! Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. Until next time!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2M 80.9K 9
Only sample chps. Annabelle finds out that she is not the real daughter of the Alpha at her werewolf pack. As the world she knows comes collapsing d...
59.5K 1.4K 15
A collection of x reader oneshots & headcanons with the cast of Mairimashita Iruma-kun/ Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun!! • • •I do not own Iruma-k...
279K 11.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
17.1K 556 30
In an alternate universe where Iruma is half demon, half human. His terrible "parents" aren't his true family, and neither of his true human or demon...