The Oldest |Oc x Ooc, Twiligh...

Von Rain_Slayer14

When Alice sends a graduation invite to a long lost family member things change. ___________ "Edward whose t... Mehr

The Beginning Cast
Graduation
Training
The Battle
More of the Cast
The reception, the honeymoon, and the transition
The Honeymoon PT2 and A Emergency
Even More of the Cast
A baby is born
Meeting the in laws properly
Peace? Nah lets have more Drama
EVEN more of the cast
NEWS ON A PREQUEL OR A FLASHBACK
READ IF YOU WANNA UNDERSTAND THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS
Their Past PT 1: First sight
Want some lore? here
Their Past PT 2: A year later

The Lee and Cullen Wedding

3.5K 62 6
Von Rain_Slayer14

It had been 3 weeks and the cullens along with Bella were traveling to South Korea for the wedding. They were finally going to meet Rain's other family. And they finally get to attend her long awaited wedding.

Bella sighed. She mulled over her actions during Rain and Taeyong's stay in Forks and felt horrible. She was acting on her insecurities. She had voiced out her realization to Edward and he had said that she should speak to her.

She was taken out of her thoughts by Alice's grumbling. "Darlin' Rain said everything is ready we just need to show up." Jasper explained softly to his pouting wife. She pouted as she pact some casual clothes and her planning stuff for Bella and Edward's wedding.

Carlisle walked in. "Come on everyone! We got a plan to catch."

With Rain and her coven

Rain smiled softly as she watched Taeyong and Mark dance together to HYUNBAEK's song Candy. "Damn I can't believe the great Rain, destroyer of covens and murderer of thousands, is soft for one human. She growled and whipped around to see her biological older brother. "Minseok." She hissed. "I go by Xiumin now, little sister." He smirked. She rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?" She asked as she watched her mate. Yuta was lurking behind them so she knew if he were to attack she has back up and Mark would get her fiancée to safety.

"Can't I just come to see my little sister?" He asked snidely. She scoffed. "Last time you used that excuse you turned Kun and ran off with his human wife's dead body." She answered.

He chuckled. "That was the good ol days but I'm a changed man now. I found my mate and created a coven with Suho." He explained. She rose a brow. "And who is the miracle maker that is your mate?" She asked.

"Her names Sunhee. She's half vampire. We're keeping her safe somewhere so that the Volturi don't find out." Rain nodded. She had a feeling this price of information would come in handy.

"You can come to the wedding but one step out of line and I'll let Doyoung and Ten do what they wish with you." She said after some thought. He nodded and with that he was gone.

*When the Cullens and Bella show up*

Bella gaped at the size of the home they were at. The front door swung open and there stood Rain and another guy with dark hair. She smiled widely. "Carlisle. You remember Yuta right?" She asked as she motioned to the man besides her.
"Of course. You worked with Rain when I went to the Volturi."

The man smirked and turned into the house. "It is always a pleasure Carlisle but I have to make sure Doyoung and Sicheng aren't killing the long lost human family." He said and was gone a second later.

Edward looked at his sister confused. "Turns out Tae was adopted and when his bio mother found out he was marrying into money." She said with a slight snide undertone.

Edward read her mind and scoffed. "If she pulls something we'll let Emmett eat her if he wants." Bella looked at him confused. He looked to her and his family. "She's trying to take over the wedding and be the mom she never was." Rain snickered at his explanation.

She smirked. "That's just the tip of the iceburg." Then they heard another heart beat coming to the door. Rain looked behind her and smiled.

"Rain let's get them settled and then go get dinner." Taeyong said as he walked to the door. Alice gasped. "You dyed your hair back to black!"

He laughed and ruffled his hair. "Yeah. The venom with the dye I used before would fuck up my hair and make the color permanent." He said with a shrug.

Rain wrapped her arms around him and kissed his jawline. Then she went stiff. She growled lowly and nodded at her family to follow her. She let go of Taeyong and took his hand and they walked in before they could get every far a older woman walked in and scoffed.

"Who are they Jiuen?" She sneered. Carlisle widened his eyes in shock as did the other Cullens. Rain took an unneeded deep breath and turned to her. "These are my adoptive parents" She said and motioned to Carlisle and Esme. "And they are my adoptive siblings and their spouses." She motioned to her siblings and went to go up stairs with Taeyong but she stopped them. "No wonder you know nothing of your culture you were raised by white people." Rain gripped the staircase railing. Taeyong grabbed her hand gently and turned to his bio mother.

"Minseo please-" "I told you to call me mom." She snapped. Then Taeyong snapped. "You gave birth to me. That's it. You didn't raise me. You gave me away. You did want me because there was a chance that I would be blind. My Father Lee Soomin and My mother Lee Yuna raised me. Not you. Thus you are not my mother." He took a breath. She went to speak. "I'm not done." He cut her off. "Ever since you got here you have put my fiancée and her family down for the littlest thing. If you can't be nice then you can leave."

Johnny came in with a goofy smile and his mate, Simone Suh, next to him. "Damn Taeyong I couldn't have said it better!" He laughed. Simone smirked and hugged his side. "Hey Doyoung! Can you escort Ms. Lee out?!" Taeyong yelled. They hear maniacal laugh and Doyoung walked through the door. "My pleasure." He said sinisterly. "Doyoung. No violence." Rain warned. He deflated and sighed.

"Fineeeee." He grumbled. He took her by the arm and dragged her out. She started screaming incoherent words.

Taeyong sighed as Lucas and Mark came through the door. "What's a estranged family reunion without some drama?" Rain said with a giggle. Taeyong looked at her and chuckled slightly.

"Anyways let us show you your guy's rooms." Rain said and continued up stairs.

After getting settled

Bella came down after getting settled and decided to find Rain to apologize. Taeyong looked up from the food he was making with Esme. "She on the balcony with Yuta and Johnny." Bella looked at him confused.

"Edward mentioned you wanting apologize earlier." He said with a smile and went back to cooking.

Bella nodded and went to the balcony. "You can't be serious!" Johnny cackled. "Deadly." Rais said with a snicker. "So your human hating brother is mated to a half human, is that what I'm hearing." Yuta said while laughing. Rain laughed and nodded.

Then Bella opened the door. Rain looked to her. "Is there something you need?" Rain said bluntly. "Um I was wondering if we could talk?" Bella asked while playing with her sleeve.

Rain nodded and the two men jumped of the railing and went into woods behind the house. "What did you want to talk about?" Rain asked. "I wanted to apologize for my actions during your time in Forks. It was immature and extremely rude." She apologized.

Rain smiled. "Thank you. I accept your apology." Bella fidgeted more. "You want to ask some thing else, don't you?" Rain asked as stared out into the forest.

"I was wondering if I could know your story? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to its just..." "You want to know more about the family you'll be joining in a few months." Rain finished for her.

Bella nodded. Rain sighed. "I was born on May 1, 1488 to Kim Seokjin and Kim Chaerin. My father was an advisor and close friend to Jungjong of Joseon or as my father knew him Yi Yseok. My mother was a stay at home mother and wife as all women were in that time. I have an older brother and had a baby brother." Bella looked at her confused. Rain chuckled. "My older brother was turned the same time I was. He's cruel bastard but he said he changed for his mate."

"Now let's skip to the important part. I was 22. I was considered too old to be married off. That was my father's plan. But the new ruler forced him to marry me off to his 18 year old son. That little shit. I wished I went back to kill him." Her hands gripped the railing so hard that it dented. "He thought that I was submissive because I was quiet. He learned in the end. The first time he tried to hit me I showed him what my father and brother taught me. He never hit me again. But he tried punishing me in other ways. It was easy to take until his new friend said he knew a way to get me to submit. That was the day I met my sire and murderer. Turns out I was his blood singer and he wanted to drain me. As you can see that didn't work. As I was saying my bastard of a husband sold me to him. Not even an hour later the vampire had me pinned down and was killing mme. However my big brother found out what the bastard did and went to find me. Somehow my brother got him off me and pissed him off so he began drawing him. But Our parents where on my brother's tail." She stopped for a moment and looked up at the stars. Bella could see the venom glazing over her eyes. "That was the day I lost my parents and gained immortality."
She sighed and looked a Bella. "My father alerted the gaurds. By the time they got there my brother and I were transitioning and my parents were dead from blood loss."

She smiled gently. "And that is my story." Bella had tears in here eyes. After hearing Rose's story and then Rain's she felt heartbroken. How could people be like this? No they weren't people that did this to her soon to be sister in laws, they were monsters. Through choked tears she finally asked. "What about your sire? Where is he?"

Rain growled. Not at Bella but at the thought of that man. "I have no idea. I tried to find him but it was like he disappeared."

"Were your parents able to get a proper funeral?" Bella asked. Rain froze. Realization hit her. "I don't know...honestly they could be alive. Maybe I'll look into it."

Day of the Wedding

Rain smiled as she heard Carlisle walk up the stairs to her room. Yuta, Johnny, and the girls were in there with her getting ready.

"

Hello?" He called from the other side of the door. Johnny grinned as he finished putting my veil in my hair. "Come in!" He shouted.

Carlisle opened the door and gasped. They were all absolutely gorgeous.

Rain smiled and looked at her adopted father. "You look absolutely beautiful Rain." He said and hugged her. She smiled. "Thank you."

He let her go and pulled out a gift box. "It's just a little something from Esme and I." As he said that Esme was at his side watching happily.

Rain looked at them confused. "It's the key to a Victorian home I bought in London. It's yours now." Rain smiled. "Thank you." She whispered before Yuta came over. "It's time." Rain smiled widely and grabbed her bouquet. "Let's go Carlisle." She said and went to the door.

The "father daughter" duo began to walk down the aisle. Rain smiled gently when she saw Taeyong.

*Rain thoughts*

He was gorgeous. His hair was pushed back with a small amount of gell and hand little flecks of gold glitter sparkling in it. His smile was wide and eyes were filled with tears. He truly beautiful.

Then something or someone caught my eye. Next to him stood Lucas and Mark watching with venom pooling in there eyes. It could have been from them trying not to eat Minsoo or Bella. But it seemed that they were fairing well.

Then on the middle of the end of the aisle stood Johnny. He had become certified just for our wedding. He stood there with a wide droopy smile and knowing eyes. He caught my stare and looked to the front row on my side.

I shifted my eyes to see and saw it. My older brother with venom pooling in his eyes and pride radiating off him. I knew why too. He finally got to see me marry for love.

Then we made it to the end of the aisle. Carlisle kissed my cheek and went to his seat. I then handed my flowers to Yuta who was my man of honor. Then I turned to my mate and smiled a watery eyed smile. I finally found my one.

~End of thoughts~

The couple stood at the head of the aisle. Johnny smiled at the two lovers and began to speak. "Today Dearly beloved we are gather to unite these two loving souls in holy matrimony. Now we will begin with the vows which the bride and groom wrote themselves. So Taeyong will you begin?" The groom nodded and cleared his throat.

"I began writing these vows like most do.. Looking for some idea or inspiration on what I should say. I googled it, watched YouTube videos on how, asked others what they would say or did say when they wrote their vows, but in the end I realized one important fact... The only inspiration I needed was the face that greets me with a smile and a "Good Morning" when I wake up, the face that says "Good Night"with a kiss and an "I Love You" before I sleep, the face that said "Yes" whe I asked her to marry me. Rain, you are my inspiration. You are the most incredible person I have ever known. You make me feel so loved every single day. I'm completely awe struck that you chose me to be the one standing here with you today. You are my dream come true, the joy in my heart, the laughter in my voice, and the smile on my face. We compliment each other so beautifully and together we can face anything. We can be comforted in knowing that we will never have to face anything alone anymore. You are my partner,my best friend, my soulmate, the one I have waited my whole life to find." He had tears pooling in his eyes as did Rain. She smiled as Johnny said her name motioning her to go.

"From the moment our paths crossed, you surpised me, distracted me, captivated me, and challenged me in every way. That no human being ever has. I've fall in love with you again and again. Countless times, without reservation. And I still can't believe that today I get to marry my best friend. I promise to be true to you. To uplift and support you. To frustrate and challenge you. And to share with your the beautiful moments of life. Someday, if the stars align, i will even let you win an argument. No matter the trials. We face or how much time passes. I know that our love will never fade. That we will always find the strength in each other. And that we will grow side by side. I believe in the truth of what we are. And I will love you always. With my every breath." When she was finished most people had tears or venom pooling in their eyes.

"The rings?" Johnny asked. The bride and groom turned to their seconds and took the rings from them. Johnny nodded at them to put the rings on. They slide one another's rings on.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Johnny announced. Catching Rain off guard Taeyong grabs her chin and pulls her in for a kiss. The kiss lasted for a moment then they pulled away.

They smiled and turned to their friends and family. Everyone was clapping and whooing. Specifically Emmett. They walked down the aisle to the reception area. The rest of the night was to be filled with laughter and fun. Let's just hope it stays like that.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

23K 694 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
75.9K 1.2K 21
OC x Jacob Black (temporary Edward Cullen) . 2019
71.4K 2.9K 26
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🦋 ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [Whatever will be, will be. The future is not ours to see. Don't worry, if it's supposed...
667K 22.2K 84
❛fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!❜ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ━━━ 𝕽ebekah 𝕮ullen, the youngest of the Cu...