Yagi Izuku- Adventures in Fat...

By CrunchyEnby

This is the first book in four book series, all of which are in the works. All Might is Japan's number one he... More

Chapter 1: Yagi Toshinori!
Chapter 2: New and Improved Toshinori!
Chapter 3: The Dating Game!
Chapter 4: Yagi Inko!
Chapter 5: His Son!
Chapter 6: Late Night With Izuku!
Chapter 7: To Tame the Crying One!
Chapter 8: Crying for Attention!
Chapter 9: Diapers in Paradise!
Chapter 10: Back to All Might!
Chapter 11: Meeting the Todoroki's!
Chapter 12: Happy 1st Birthday Izuku!
Chapter 13: Yagi Tenko: "Why is School even a thing?"
Chapter 14: Daycare Woes!
Chapter 15: Late Bloomer!
Chapter 16: Best Friends for Never!
Chapter 17: Tenko's Friend!
Chapter 18: All Jokes Aside!
Chapter 20: Toshinori's Talk!
Very Important Author note!

Chapter 19: Tenko's Test!

554 25 4
By CrunchyEnby

Tenko POV:

Today is the big day! I've waited my whole life for this moment and I'm about to follow every dream I've ever had. I'm not just doing it for me, I'm doing it for Izuku, and father, and everyone! I will succeed in-

"Did you use all the milk?" Izuku looks at me with disgust.

"You aren't the 1 that's taking the UA entrance exams today, you can manage to eat dry cereal." I huff.

"You are cold hearted." He pouts.

"Just use water or something." I shrug.

"Water? In cereal? If you're this dumb how do you plan on passing the written exams!" Izuku shouts.

"I don't have time for this. I'll see you once I've passed all my entrance exams! Byeee!" I walk out of the kitchen and wave to Izuku as I leave.

"Bye Tenko, I'm telling dad about the milk thing when he gets back from work!" Izuku laughs.

"He will take my side!" I yell as I start to run down the sidewalk.

I will succeed in becoming a hero! And it all starts at the gates to UA. The run isn't far and it proved to be a good warm up for whatever we'll be doing for our exam. From what the pamphlet said, I should be fighting some robots. Nothing too serious, we are just kids after all. I hear they do the robot fight differently every year. Last year they did a robot fight way underground, so if you messed up there was a high chance of you being crushed by some rocks. Nobody ever dies during these tests though, I wonder how they do that? Maybe it's Recovery Girl's healing, she is pretty strong.

But now I'm here, in the UA exam hall. The seats are pretty comfortable for foldable chairs. A little white creature walks on stage, I recognize him as Nedzu. He's the principal of UA, they say his intelligence is rivaled by none and that he can tell what type of person you are just by looking. He's kind of scary.

"Ah, how wonderful it is to see so many bright future heroes today. I can tell many of you have promise." Nedzu speaks into a microphone.

"Now, allow me to fill you in on the details of today's exam. Each participant will be put into a separate area of a larger maze, everyone will need to clear certain randomized objectives to leave their section. Once you've cleared your room you will be sent to the next and given a new task. Each room you clear will be 5 points, each enemy you take down is another point, and for every puzzle you solve is 3 points. You have 10 minutes to score as many points as possible." Nedzu pauses.

"Now, if you look at the papers we assigned you, you should find a number. Please head to your designated areas. Good luck on your exams! Even if you fail miserably, I'm sure another school would settle for you." Nedzu snickers as we clear out of the seats. That guy is seriously creepy.

Everyone files out of the building as we head to our 'designated areas'. My room looks pretty empty, some staff come over and give us wristbands that will update our tasks. This shouldn't be too hard. I'm more worried about the puzzles. If we have to do puzzles I'm totally screwed, I'm not a puzzle guy. I probably will never be a puzzle guy. I'm sure I can still give it my best shot though. And if worse comes to worse I'll be put in general studies, and Aizawa was able to prove himself a worthy hero while in general studies.

"Prepare yourself children!" Nedzu's voice rings over the speakers.

"And let our exams begin!" He laughs.

I look at my watch as it lights up with my first job. I need to take down 15 enemies. 15 seems a little bit much for the first round but they're robots, so I don't have to hold back. I dodge 3 attacks then I line them up in order to take 7 out in a single attack. I take out the other robots pretty easily too. Once all the enemies had been taken care of, 1 of the walls turned out to be a metal door and it opened up, bringing me to my next room and a new task.

This time I needed to open a safe and defuse a fake bomb. When I first read this I panic because I've never defused a bomb before, because why would I? But then I realize it never said how. So I hurry over to the safe and use my quirk to destroy the door and the bomb. Another wall opens up and I'm already moving on to the next room.

My watch beeps and tells me to avoid being hit without attacking for 45 seconds. I didn't know what was trying to hit me until a robot, double my size, came through the floor. It swung its heavy arms at me and I rolled on the ground to avoid being struck. I run around to the back of the robot and take advantage of its slow speed. But this room is obviously just a time waster, they want me to slip up and either attack or take a hit. Luckily, I have some experience. You can thank my bullies for that. I never did hit them, and eventually I got good at dodging. So once the time was up I went on to the next room and left the agitated robot.

"A quarter of your time has been used. I hope you all have used it productively!" Nedzu echoes from the speaker on my watch.

I have no idea what 3 quarters of 10 minutes is but I'm sure our time is starting to run out. So it's time to hit the gas and go beyond everyone's expectations. I've got this.

The next 5 rooms are a breeze, an easy puzzle and a lot of enemies. I'm not sure how many points I've got, but it might not be enough. I have to step up my game. When I enter the next room I'm tasked with saving a civilian trapped under some rubble. The civilian wasn't real, so I couldn't ask them to make a sound. It is hard for me to destroy carefully when I can't tell where things are. I can't lift much weight, so I break away the rubble slowly. I wasted an entire minute watching the rocks disintegrate and when I finally found the civilian they were in an obscure position, making it hard for me to pull them out. In total I spent 3 minutes in just a single room. It kind of pissed me off.

But I didn't have time to think about that because I needed to keep moving. I blew past another 9 rooms, most of them were enemy rooms and a few were puzzle rooms. I kept fighting and clawing my way through rooms until time was up.

"That's 10 minutes my future heroes! Stop what you are doing and get ready for the second part of the exam! You didn't think that was all, did you? Now that you're done fighting and solving tricks, it's time to come back. Make it through the maze and you will be awarded your points. If you don't make it to the end after 5 minutes, you will be awarded no points and will go home empty handed. Now hurry along, your timer started the moment I began speaking." Nedzu laughs.

SHIT!

I've gotta hurry.

I start running back the way I came and that's when I see the walls start to change positions. They move and shift, more enemies are being brought into the maze, kids are running into each other, and puzzles lock access to certain routes. It's all chaos! Nedzu you crazy bastard, how did you expect a bunch of children to even do this?

"Tick Tock! Only 3 minutes left." Nedzu hums.

I don't have time to worry, I need to find a route out and fast. I run around but after a while it starts to feel like I'm running in circles. It might as well be useless to run around like this! I can tell if I've gotten anywhere or if I've really done anything. If I don't get through this maze, all my work will be for nothing. I will have trained for nothing! I mastered my quirk for nothing!

Wait.

My quirk! I know what I have to do. I ready my hands once I find out which way is most likely the exit. I put them in front of me and charge forward. By using my quirk I should be able to run right through these walls, making it to the exit pretty damn fast. Not to mention it would make a path for others, that way I'm not the only person here who ends up passing this practically rigged exam.

I run through wall after wall after wall and slam through enemies who weren't quick enough to move out of my way. At this rate I'm starting to lose some control over my quirk, so I throw caution to the wind and place my hands on another wall. Not with the intention to just pass through this wall but to break apart all of them. It's hard for me to tell which way is the right path, but if I destroy them all, it won't matter. So I muster all my strength and feel every inch of my skin start to itch as I watch every structure around me fall apart. Gray dust fills the air and I'm sprinting to the main building that's now in view. I ignore the burning itching that covers my body, I turn a blind eye to my achy muscles, and I don't even think about anything else but becoming the hero I am meant to be.

"Looks like our first person has made it through the maze, he's made it quite easy for the rest of you. Yagi Tenko, his score seems astonishingly high, but I wonder if it's high enough?" Nedzu's voice hardly reaches me as I pass out as his feet.

"You did very well, I can tell All Might raised you good. But I see you don't have his quirk, so this feat is even more amazing." Nedzu whispers to me.

"Take him to the infirmary." Nedzu commands 2 robots as they take me away.

My body, everything, it's all numb. The world is dark and I can't even feel my fingers. I see nothing. I really hope I'm not the first person to die during the UA entrance exams, that would be embarrassing.

I must have woken up about thirty minutes after the exam ended, and I clearly wasn't the only person who was injured. The infirmary was pretty full, kids with all types of cuts, bruises, and soon to be scars were sitting around as Recovery Girl came by and healed us.

"Honestly, these things are starting to get a little bit too dangerous. And it doesn't help that you bunch haven't had any proper training. I'll be sure to give Nedzu a good talking too after this." Chiyo sighs.

"But you all are free to leave. They had buses to drop people off but I think they already left." Recovery Girl hands us lollipops on our way out. She's always giving these things out.

I walk through the UA gates and start making my way back home. I'm not sure how I ended up doing in that exam, it all felt so strange. And what did Nedzu mean by having my father's quirk? He knows I was adopted. Maybe it was just a mistake. There's no way I could've had dad's quirk. So I'm certain that Nedzu was wrong this time.

But no matter what is going on with Nedzu and his crazy talk, I survived the entrance exams! And that's the first step to following my dreams. Now I just have to wait to find out about which class I'll be in. And with each day that passes, I know I'm getting closer to being a hero.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 562 16
This is the story of Izuku Yagi the son of All Might the worlds Number 1 Hero and he is a true hero Izuku cause his heart is true and he will have OF...
132K 4.4K 27
Arabelle and Toshinori's relationship was never the same once he got accepted into U.A. Reunited years later when they both start working at U.A, th...
289K 10.9K 50
Toshinori Yagi. Pro hero, Symbol of Peace, #1 Hero...passionate husband. After years of hiding your relationship from the public because of the reign...
72.9K 1.8K 18
you all wait with baited breath in the recovery of your symbol of peace, I too recover from the injuries dealt to me during our fight. I am the villa...