Cix ff

By Zuleyma64

Their world has been coming to an end. There hasn't been sunlight for as long as the nations were in war. I... More

00:

60 3 1
By Zuleyma64

It was obvious the world was coming to an end.

The sun hasn't risen ever since the Sun goddess, Soleil passed away due to sadness.

Since all her beloved subjects had turned against themselves separating the lands into nations. War after war for countless years.

Deaths.

Families broken apart.

Cruelty.

Treasonous acts.

Blasphemous thoughts against her. Which led to her human body's assassination. Leading her soul to pass away in sadness.

Her last words yet still full of love for her subjects,

"Once the nations are at peace, I shall come again and bless you all with my love, warmth, light, and prosperity."

The land was no longer as one, they were know the 5 kingdoms of Sunniva. Each different in their own way.

As the years went on, the subjects adapted and started being born with special abilities.

Magic in some sorts you could say,

The kingdom of Ice, Eira.
Since there was no sunlight to warm up the high lands, the kingdom was always covered in snow and ice all year round unlike how it used to be.

A palace built against the highest mountain out of ice.

Their subjects at the age of 3 start showing signs of ice magic.

They were known to be cold and heartless. But that's what the old rumors could be since that is what the wind whispers to those who approach the kingdom.

In this kingdom, the Kung elected once of his son's to be heir and representative of Eira, his name was Jinyoung.

He was a cold, chilling beauty. The cold winds and snow was always at his command.

After the age of 10 he began training in one of the hardest arts of the snow users, the casket of ice. It was a hard and extreme  type of training but he was capable of handling it for more than 10 years. A true master of the art.

His beauty was considered that of a demigod.

He was known as the Prince of Ice.

The kingdom of Fire, Arpina.
This kingdom would possibly be the brightest among all the others since there are fires surrounding the kingdom. Lanterns brightly lit at every corner.

It was possibly the closest kingdom to feel the warmth of the Sun goddess since they were the last ones to fall into the wars.

As many would be surprised to find those who have fire in their blood and heart, are actually the kindest among the other kingdoms. They seemed to accept any refugees and keep them safe even if they were from distinct kingdoms.

The warm hearted.

Their Crown prince Byounggon was elected due to his skills.

Not only was he wise and handsome, he was like a Phoenix born from the flames.  They say the day he was born all the lanterns in the kingdom lit up.

The Prince of Flames, their beloved Phoenix.

The kingdom of Barren Lands, Hesperia.
It was very similar to that what you would call a desert. Very minimal vegetation, homes made out of mud and sand, in dome like  shapes.

The place was made underground to keep it a bit cooler. This kingdom has been punished by the sun goddess since they were the first to start the war.

Water could only be found in underground streams, barely enough to keep them functioning.

However they weren't abandoned by the goddess completely, they were given the plants,
Cactus. Prickly like their betrayal but edible.

Only those who were royals were born with Sand and ground magic.

In this kingdom there was no Royalty, instead they elected a person to become their leader.

They elected a young hero by the name of Seunghun.

No one knows where he came from, it was as if he was sent to save the kingdom.

Some say it was his beauty that blinded the enemies. All the arrows stopped in the aire with a single raise of his arms.

Crowned as their prince and savior, with magic unknown to the nation he was titled.

The prince of telekinesis.

The kingdom of Jungle lands, Aspen. Named after their first Queen.

They were the smallest populated kingdom but were the ones who were able to control the large jungle that took up most of Sunniva.

Given the gift to control all sorts of nature.
Plants, insects, animals you could name it. They were blessed from the Moon Goddess since they were the ones to create a burial for The Goddess Soleil, her younger sister.

They received more strength and control over their powers. Some say they would be the ones to gain control all over Sunniva if they desired so.

However, every power has a drawback. If they abuse their power too much, the plants they created themselves will consume its host.

Strong yet a deadly curse.

The king and Queen only provided their kingdom one heir, Yonghee.

Born as the king's legitimate heir, he obtained his powers at a young age.

Not a single flower could compare to his beauty. No matter how many thorns he came across, he could always make flowers bloom.

He was the young prince of nature.

The last among the kingdoms was the kingdom of the Underworld, Khalida.

Rumors say the first royal family rose from the dead themselves, but they managed to save most of the people who were left to die on the battlefields.

As the years went by their bodies adapted to the darkness and managed to control that power.

Curses and hexes were a common thing anyone could learn in their kingdom.

Necromancy was a skill acquired only by those who have a heart tainted with the poison of the Sun Goddess's curse. It was uncommon but considered powerful...yet it was painful gift since the magic must be used along with the user's blood.

They lived in the depths of the place that once was the Palace of the Sun goddess.

Ruins reconstructed to represent the first Royal who acquired the Necromancy ability. Khalida.

In this kingdom, the Royalty had difficulties providing Heirs since their acts of magic could lead to death.

Their king Hyunsuk was the youngest to ever ascend the throne. Handsome and skilled as he was, he gained full control over his powers at the age of 15.

The day he was crowned king, even the dead rose to admire and celebrate his new start as their leader.

He was the king of the dark arts and Necromancy.

Years after years, the newer generation began to forget the reason why they were even war.

Why did they have to suffer for what the ancestors had made?

Why did they have to live in the eternal darkness and cold?

They decided to form an act of peace, to once again make a promise with the Sun Goddess.

Leaders were chosen among each nation to represent their kingdom. To help Revive the Beautiful Sun Goddess Soleil.

A prince from Arpina, to provide warmth and strategy.

A young Prince of Eira, that makes a heart of ice. To level out the kindness and anger

A mysterious hero elected from Hesperia, with a power that has never been seen in the whole land. To provide courage and individualism.

The Crown prince from Aspen, to bring upon beauty like that of a Rose.

The last among them, A young king from the underworld and his subordinates to bring back the goddess to life

After forming the pact, and signing the treaty.

They all gathered in the Sun Goddess's temple where they buried her.

Standing around the golden ring, each one of them dropped some drops of their magic.

Wishing for the best.

And to their surprise, a woman began to form in the golden pool.

She wasn't what they expected her to look like, yes she was beautiful and a kind soul.

But what they did not know is that they summoned a girl from Earth into the body of the Sun goddess.

She was no longer Soleil but the New Sun goddess candidate...Y/n L/n.

Just as equally kind, yet not knowing how to handle the powers or how to be a goddess.

This is where our story starts...

A story about love. Sacrifice. War. Friendship. And most Important...family.

Thanks my Rozes for supporting me as you always do. I hope you enjoy this story of CIX. Yes it's dark as usual but I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as the Twilight Princes.

I love y'all and let's have fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
787K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
103K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...