Reacting to U.A's CIVIL WAR...

By Many_Fandoms_Fangirl

"Hello everyone!" "Sorry for kidnapping you like this." __ I don't own the main part of the story it was crea... More

| 0 | Introduction |
| 1 | The Announcement |
| 2 | Team Villians |
| 3 | Training |
| 4 | Green and Purple |
| 5 | Get Workaholic Like Your Boss |
| 6 | UA Traitors |
| 7 | The War Begins |
| 8 | Decoding Encounter|
| 9 | Villains Are High! |
| 10 | Water? Vines? |
| 11 | Larceny On The Move|
| 12 | Snitching Minds|
| 13 | Evil Tea |
| 14 | Two Down |
| 15 | For My Team, For My Friends |
| 16 | Battle Blackout |
| 17 | End Of The War |
| 18 | Aftermath | โ€ข[100k Special]โ€ข
| 19 | Quirks & Memes |
| 20 - 0 | Introduction 2.0 |
| 21 - 1 | Prolouge |
| 22 - 2 | Breakout |
| 23 - 3 | Where It Begins |
| 24 - 4 | Win Over |
| 25 - 5 | The Attack |
| 26 - 6 | Taken |
| 28 - 8 | Just Another Villain |
| 29 - 9 | A Few Tricks |
| 30 - 10 | Track It Down |
| 30.5 - 4 | ~O~ |
|31 - 11| Start The Fire |
| 31.5 - Renovations and Rest = Doors |

| 27 - 7 | His True Nature? |

3.2K 101 79
By Many_Fandoms_Fangirl

"What a questionable title." Best Jeanest bluntly spoke.

"The titles make me a lil scared." Pony admitted, giving slight trembles.

"Kacchan, pick me up I'm scared." Kaminari teased waving his middle finger at said blonde.

"I KNOW WHERE YOU F*CKING LIVE DUNCEFACE!!"

"HA! GOOD LUCK GETTING PAST SECURITY!!" Kaminari yelled back.

Eh? Security?! Koda thought surprised.

"You have such lovely friends Katsuki," Mitsuki said with a smile.

--

"Warning this chapter has a lot of profanity, you have been warned." Aoyama smiled.

You were a little late to say that... Alisha thought.

--

Blinking twice, our Phantom Theif awoke from his "slumber", Well isn't this a nice dish of Deja vu. He looked around confused until he was brought into a hug by his newest friend.

"Monoma-kun you're okay!!" Midoriya cried hugging the drowsiness out of the kid.

"Can't - breathe!!"

"Ah!! Gomen!" Midoriya apologized. Those nearby smiled at the act before Monoma sat up correctly with an awkward expression.

"So, what did I miss?" He asked innocently. Causing everyone to stare at him worried.

"You didn't miss much, but Midoriya is being held face to hand by the uglier version of Slenderman," Kendo explained as Monoma nodded slowly. His actions frightened Class 1-A a bit. Even when he was nice to half of their class there was still an aura of craziness around him. But there was none right now.

"Are you not going to question how you got knocked out?"

"I'm accustomed to it. And Alisha-san is telling me the details telepathically." Monoma explained.

"Oh."

--

"The title makes me anxious yet excited!!" Midnight clicked her tongue.

"What? The little listener's true nature is obviously that of a hero."

"But this is an alternative verse," Cementoss added. "Imma pretend I didn't hear that." Midnight smiled sweetly at her co-worker.

~O~

Midoriya opened his eyes slowly. He without a doubt had passed out for a good few hours. Maybe it was the next day already, but he couldn't tell because there weren't any windows in the area he was being held captive in.

Manga's face soon shows an image of a magnifying glass as he stared at the screen. "Is it just me who thinks the area Midoriya was in changed?"

"It did?" Sato asked the comic boy.

Wait, wasn't he in a small dimly lit room?

Sato hummed, understanding what Manga was referring to. "What keen eyes, Fukadashi." Nezu complimented as Manga bowed his face turning red.

This place was way bigger than that. Sure, the lights weren't on but there was this huge screen of glass plate from which light was coming into the area. It was probably separating the area and another room.

An observation panel.

"Was Deku-san rescued?" Eri asked confused. The room looked familiar to all the cop shows she saw on TV with Hado and Miss Midnight but her Saviour's expression made her doubt.

"Don't be naive kid. He's still captured and will soon become one of us. There is no hope for your hero no matter what plan he made since he's just a kid and my master has years of experience." Shigaraki explained. As Eri looked down with a quivering lip.

"Deku-san isn't like that..."

A wide area.

And... Midoriya's hands weren't tied either.

He was free to move.

"Really?! That's great!! Then bust out of there!!"

"Yeah, Kiddo."

That's where something clicked in his mind and all the dots finally connected.

'All For One said to help the villains with quirks, not a single quirk. So, that means my theory was right! All I have to see now is if the quirk he gave me is the one I thought he would or if it's something else...' Midoriya thought to himself.

"It's a relief you weren't muttering, or you'd be sold out before they can get captured!!" Mina exhaled. Midoriya sweatdropped at her excessive actions.

"Kekeke... This is what I call Mass Manipulator Midoriya! What were you saying? There's no hope? The moment your league looks like something Victoria's Secret can use for modeling champaign is when there's no hope." Monoma snapped.

Shinsou started at the blonde with some thought about his personality. Is it because of Civil War he has no one to roast so he's attacking the League? Shinsou rubbed his eyes amused at the situation.

--

"I TOLD YOU HE WASN'T GOING TO BE A VILLAIN!!" Mic yelled, without his quirk, Aizawa felt the last string snap before standing up with his sleeping bag and hopping toward the quietest person in the room. Koda.

"Oh come on buddy don't be like that!" Yamada chuckled lowering his volume.

"Don't 'buddy' me." Aizawa snapped.

--

HOLY! Ibara thought eyes wide at her leader's smarts.

"HAHAHA! YOU MOTHERF*CKERS ARE SO F*CKING SCREWED!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY FELL FOR THAT, SH*T!!" Bakugou roared, laughing from his spot. He didn't doubt Midoriya from the beginning, after all, Midoriya has been stuck to him like a leech on skin ever since diapers. However, he'll never say that out loud. So shut the f*ck up!!

"HA! YOU ARE SO SCREWED!" Kamikiri yelled simultaneously with Bakugou. Neither bothered to glare at one another since they were in their joyous moments.

"YES!!"

"I AGREE!" The others chorus.

--

"Please Midoriya, give me part of your brain, you're way too smart!!"

"Even if I did Kaminari-kun, your quirk would brain-fry it if you go overboard," Midoriya exclaimed causing Denki, and a few others, to deflate.

--

However the Villains we're in confusion. "WTF?! He already thought this far?! - I want a new Boss!" Twice pouted. Toga furiously nodded behind him.

"He even thought of the quirk master would give him... I know master would still win in the end!" Machine exclaimed with confidence.

"What a nice change of pace, someone who actually thinks instead Of being a coward or muscle head." AFO mused with a bloodcurdling smile.

As if on cue, the lights in the wide-area turned on.

"I expected a dance number, -6/10!" Aoyama huffed as Class 1-A laughed.

The blinding white lights in the empty far-stretched area stung Midoriya's emerald green eyes for a minute before getting used to it. And then there came a voice through some speakers installed on the walls. Midoriya turned to the glass screen and there he saw All For One standing with Kurogiri.

"Glad to see you're on your feet just fine." All For One said, "Just like I thought. If someone was capable of withstanding the current power of One For All, they can surely handle another quirk perfectly."

"Another quirk...?" Midoriya asked, trying to look and sound as much dumbfounded as he could. He couldn't let All For One know anything.

"Why yes, if you haven't noticed yet." All For One replied, "You agreed to help the League, didn't you? Trust me, you are a wonderfully skilled asset we can use in any field we want. But for right now, our biggest problem is getting powerful and unique quirks for creating Nomus."

"Dumb as sh*t!" Mirko howled from her seat.

"And this was how AFO died, by being f*cking stupid." Denki tutted, shaking his head in disappointment.

"I feel sorry for his teachers, they must be crying from the grave." Ibara thought sympathetically.

"For real though." Kendo agreed with her garden buddy.

"All For Dumb*ss." Pony stated in English.

--

"Dumb b*tch, even I, who's a civilian can tell how f*cking fake all that sh*t is, but with all disrespect continue." Mitsuki rolled her eyes annoyed as Tamaki held his breath.

"How can you all say that right at his face?!"

"Hm? Oh hun, don't worry. That was me being polite." Mitsuki explained with a catfish smile. Tamaki paled before turning back to the screen.

--

"Giantomachia, I warned you if you decide to rampage I would separate you from All for One." Alisha threatened as the pro heroes stood on standby.

"..."

Midoriya clenched his fists, not in anger but from the high interest that was developing and gradually rising in his brain.

He could see where this was going.
This was it. This was the moment he planned for.

This was exactly how Midoriya thought it would go.

"YEAAHHHH!!!" Mic yelled ecstatic.

"YEAH!" The students of UA repeated.

"I hate you all." Aizawa glared.

--

"Hey Midoriya, did Nighteye give you some advice that one time I wasn't there?" Mirio asked with a smirk.

"Hm, no why?" Midoriya asked facing his senpai.

"Well, you're like Nighteye 0.2 in the making, an Nighteye jr!" Mirio joked. Midoriya tried his best not to grimace.

"I guess so!" He replied with a grin.

"Forget Nighteye- actually no. That sounds rude. But!!! Did you spike Midoriya's tea Nezu?!" Midnight asked handing an extra popcorn to Thirteen.

"Why would I need to do that?" Next asked with a simple smile.

"Don't act like you wouldn't try, you spawn of satan!" My dearest principal. Midnight smiled.

"You said your thoughts out loud and your intentions as your thoughts." Nezu took a sip of his tea as Midnight's face turned red in embarrassment.

"You'll seriously lose your job at this rate," Kurogiri exclaimed as Midnight hid her face behind a large cup of popcorn.

"Shut up!"

--

"High IQ."

"IQ of a billion." Midoriya flinched at their exaggeration paying at the thought.

"N-nope! That could never be my IQ guys, it's embarrassing when you exaggerate it."

"But he probably had something like Nezu's quirk."

"Or Nighteye."

"HOW DID IT CHANGE FROM IQ TO QUIRKS?!" Midoriya screeched hiding his face with his arm. And so came the compliments for the greenette that definitely wasn't on purpose.

"Due to my sudden breakout, I have been quite busy dealing with some things, you see. So, I and my dear successor chose you for this task. You will provide us quirks for Nomus." All For One smiled wickedly, "I gave you a quirk that will allow you to duplicate any other quirk that has been used on you at any given moment but one at a time."

"Wait a f*cking second, this ain't no drive-through at Royal Castle! Isn't that just my quirk?!" Neito asked.

"Why did you say, Royal Castle?" Hawks asked the blonde.

"Well it's obvious Royal Castle is a knock-off KFC which is me cause I'm finger-licking good at my quirk."

(Lmao!!! I'm sorry!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

"...Don't say that ever again." Hawks wheezed walking back to Endeavor.

Well, now didn't that ring a bell?

"My quirk~"

"Isn't that basically the same thing as Copy?" Midoriya asked. He needed as much information as he could have.

"That's what I want to know." Monoma huffed.

"No, no. Not at all. If that was the case, we would have taken that Monoma boy instead. We wouldn't even need to go ahead and give him a new quirk." All For One replied.

"Oh, I'm relieved they didn't take Monoma then." Kendo sighed.

The league would have questioned her before but they knew his personality and they would rather skydive without a parachute before recruiting Monoma.

"Nothing's wrong with the kid! - He shall be my apprentice." Twice darkly clamored.

Well... Except one.

"Then? What's the difference?" Midoriya asked, curiosity rising in himself.

"You see, this quirk will create a new quirk instead of a copy that will fade away due to some time limit. The quirk you duplicate will be permanently in your body. Unless I force it out of you, which is also the basic reason for giving it to you. The Copy quirk creates a bluff, has a time limit, and doesn't primarily work for all quirks. But this, Duplicate quirk gives the user unlimited access to any quirk ever used on him. No time limit. No storage problems. Just use one at a time." All For One explained briefly.

"I see..." Midoriya nodded, taking in all the information.

The Midoriya in the studio however was in tears. So. Much. Tears. Why? Then let's backtrack okay?

Ahem, Midoriya was originally quirkless and was raised in a quirkist society, he suffered 11 years of bullying by those who had a quirk. And the most popular way of bullying him was using their quirks, it was a form of showing how useless he was. Now, this is the reason Midoriya is crying, 11 years of bullying with different quirks, One For all with amplifies quirks and stockpiles the power, and the few months at UA training with his peers... Midoriya wouldn't be bragging when he says the number of quirks in his storage rivals All For One himself wait...

Does this mean I have All For One as well?! And the limit to using one quirk at a time is really disappointing... Midoriya pouted wiping away his tears.

"I can't believe it'll be so simple!" Midoriya laughed at the irony. Bakugou gulped knowing this was just a way for Midoriya to let go of the virtual reality.

"Are you okay Midoriya?" Todoroki and Iida asked in worry.

"I'm fine guys, the situation was just so hilarious for me," Midoriya explained with a smile.

--

"You should have croaked when I punched you. Now you're going to be defeated by a kid 20× your age." Toshinori smirked.

--

"Are you dumb? Retarded? Do you have some mental issues we didn't know about? Or did your 'Mental Sessions' increase your stupidity?! I fought against that kid with multiple quirks! Eri used her rewind quirk on him!! You're stupid to have thought he would listen to you by giving a quirk!!" Overhaul yelled.

"Oh, he's definitely retarded, kero." Beru hummed as Tsu agreed with her mother.

"Hey, hey! Why would you give a UA student that quirk? Aren't villains supposed to be smart? Didn't you rule the underworld?" Hado questioned.

--

"Did you just use your quirk on him? Well, now Midoriya has All For One." Aizawa added.

"WAIT A SE-" Yamada was cut off by a ribbon to his neck.

"Shut up."

Meanwhile, on the other end in the observation room, Kurogiri turned to All For One.

"Sir, do you really think this is a good idea? What if he turns his back on us?" Kurogiri asked.

"Kurogiri we love you!! The only sensible member!!" The audience cried after dealing with too much of AFO's dumb*ssery.

"I don't know how to feel about this sudden confession-" Kuroguri was interrupted by Compress.

"What do you mean the only sensible member?! Last time I remembered there was one invisible person in this room, not two!"

"Don't worry, Kurogiri," All For One said, "I've already used my quirk on him to determine his true motives. He has pure intentions of being a villain. Strange, isn't it? All Might's successor willfully wants to join the dark side. One of those pathetic One For All users finally understand why that quirk was made. He might have acted heroically all along but you never know the true darkness of one's soul. Maybe this is his true nature. This is what he wants to be. His true destiny. To be a villain."

"All For One, Old Age has hit you. Stop trying to make slenderman a trend and get glasses that can make your non-existent eyes see again." Chiyo snapped at the man.

"Slay queen!" Midnight hollered.

"This b*tch really needs glasses though." Mitsuki nodded.

--

"I-"

"..."

"How?" All Might asked.

"If he meant villain of UA then yes," Tsuburaba explained.

"That would make a lot more sense."

--

"Nah dude, this is just embarrassing, someone send this guy the civil war link." Tetsutetsu cringed.

"On it!" Alisha hummed heading for her phone.

"It's obvious he didn't read the description." Mineta laughed.

"It's either that or Midoriya is just that good of an actor," Sero added.

"GET THIS KID AN OSCAR AWARD!!!" Me Uraraka yelled from the back.

--

"I'm sorry, not trying to ruin the mood but why did destiny make me think of Prince Zuko?" Kaminari wondered.

"Who?" Todoroki asked confused. Did Kaminari meet a prince before?

--

"I- I don't understand? Mr. Deku is a good guy but no face says he's bad??" Eri's eyes so-called in confusion before Midoriya patted her head.

"Then I'll explain. He said that he saw my intentions and I was a villain. But he was wrong, I am on a Villain Team leader but not a Villain side. And by thinking like that All for One who didn't know about UA Civil War would assume that I am on the villains' side. Understand?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah, thank you Deku-san!"

--

"F*ck this sh*t just come back to school nerd. Watching him is giving me a migraine." Bakugou groaned.

"The amount of All For One Slander is now my new will to live." Dabi laughed giving the man a side glance.

"I see, sir." Kurogiri nodded, "If you trust the boy, I trust him as well."

"We believed in you!! How can you betray us!!" Mina cried.

"Erm..."

"And this is your fifth mistake." Mini started with a sigh.

"Wait really?" Toga asked surprised.

"Either way," All For One smiled, "I can't wait to see All Might's face when he learns about this."

All Might stood from his seat and walked towards All For One, "Look at my face? Are you satisfied?" Toshinori asked with a large grin, he couldn't help it and burst out laughing at his old nemesis, face.

"I knew you were laughing at me." All For One glared.

"No please stop. You... Pdft- only look more hideous when you do that!!"

--

"No I want to see your face, oh wait you don't have one my bad." Extoplasam apologized to the villain.

"You're way too kind, roast him to hell!! Like Endeavor!" Hawks exclaimed.

"Do you want to be flightless?!"

Back with Midoriya, the boy was standing with his back facing the glass screen and has been trying to analyze his new quirk a little bit by trying to utilize some quirks that have been used on him before. He started with an attempt to create a small explosion. Small enough not to cause any damage or catch any attention from the other two villains talking behind the glass screen.
At first, it didn't seem to work but when given enough concentration and willpower, Midoriya's palm began to spark. One spark. Two sparks. Another. And then, a small explosion.

"Why the f*ck was my quirk the first one you tried?!"

The green-haired boy smiled to himself at his success. He wanted to try another quirk but he was interrupted by All For One midway. The villain wanted him to try out his new quirk regardless of the damage he would do to the area.

'No shit. I didn't even think of that.'

Midoriya rolled his eyes.

"Oop-"

"Lol."

"Lmao!!!"

"Ahh, this was the bane for everyone suddenly learning sarcasm." Cementoss hummed.

--

"You brat!" Shigaraki glared.

Anyhow, Midoriya turned around to face him, giving him a deliberate nod. Then, Midoriya stretched his right arm, supporting it with his left one, and aimed at an opposite wall. Within seconds, he managed to shoot out ice similar to Todoroki's. Then using his left hand, he let out a huge burst of fire and melted the iceberg right away.

'Just like I thought... I can use Kacchan's and Todoroki's quirk just fine. Which means the more detailed knowledge I have on these quirks, the better I can use them.' Midoriya thought to himself.

"Well, that's fantastic for you Deku-kun, you are always analyzing quirks so that is an advantage for you!" Uraraka cheered as Iida nodded.

"That's true. Isn't it?"

"Yeah!"

"I'm so proud of you Izuku, even if your sudden surge in power is due to this villain," Inko admitted.

--

"It's not only me who's enjoying how clueless the villains are right?" Awase asked.

"Actually, no. This is amusing." Stain agreed.

He rolled up his sleeves as a wide smirk made its way across Midoriya's face as he now used his left arm to aim at the roof, right arm right behind the other one.

'The structure of a metal ball...!'

A fairly heavy ball of metal appeared out of his left arm which he then threw upwards and a mere second later used his right one to eject acid and destroyed the ball.

'Creation and Acid are covered!' Midoriya could never be thankful enough that he trained with his whole team during those preparation days.

"Agreed." Midoriya smiled.

"Yo! There's Yaomomo and my quirks in play! Wait how can he use it so well the first time I use it my hand hurt and I burned my eye!!" Mina pouted.

"Sorry?"

He was brought out of his thoughts by All For One slowly clapping for him.

"Well, it really is interesting to see how adapted you already are to this situation and how well you can already use that power. So much that feels like you almost knew this would happen. Almost like turning you to the dark side wasn't my plan, it was yours. Interesting, is it not?" All For One said smiling.

"Very interesting..."

"Dumb*ss."

"I'm confused is he aware or not?? I can't tell by his facial expression." Shoji asked.

"Two types of people right here but I agree." Jirou nodded.

"Well, what can I say?" Midoriya smirked, "Except that I've been planning..."

"Go, you angel! - Calm down Satan." Twice said.

"Uh, okay!" Midoriya nodded going along with twice.

"I-I'm not afraid of most things but he scares me," Reiko muttered pointing at Midoriya. Yui patted her friend's back sympathetically.

--

"This mind f*ckery! Just hurry up and get back to school!" Bakugou yelled.

Half or more than half of his own class quirks were already covered. Half from Class-1-B. The sludge villain's, Gran Torino's, Toga's, Shindo's, Mirio's, Sir Nighteye's, Eri's, and Mr. Aizawa's quirks. The list goes on and on.

"Wait was this why Midoriya was laughing?!"

"Woah what the heck?! That isn't normal, does All For One even have that many quirks?"

"Deku don't tell me..."

"Yes Kacchan, the other half is their quirks! Who knew 11 years would be so helpful?" Midoriya stated with a sad smile. Inko had an idea of what he was implying as her eyes teared up.

The image was like a fantasy story as it flashed many different quirks as misty, floating cores. It would have been appealing if it wasn't for the overwhelming amount Midoriya had within himself.

Just like he planned...

Soon.

Soon, he would reveal his true nature.

"Like I said before very questionable." Best Jeanest smiled.

"I'm so HYPED!!!"

"...wait a sec-"

"Is he on the hero side or not?" Toga questioned.

Nezu smiled. Hm, is it time for Hero Society to be turned by my student?

~O~

"So boring there's no blood, not even any action!" Muscular groaned.

1-A Heights Alliance Dormitories were locked like all the others. No student was allowed to leave their respective dorms building until further notice. It was too much of a risk as said by the principal himself.

Due to the recent kidnapping case, all students — considering how much of trouble magnets they were — were not allowed to even step out of the building. Their homeroom teachers were to fill them up with everything that the school would decide for them. But right now, all the teachers were in the meeting room, discussing Midoriya's case.

So, in 1-A's dorms, Shinsou made his way to Midoriya's room.

"Me? I wonder why?" Shinsou asked no one in particular.

"Maybe Boss told you about his plans?" Hatsume answered.

I wasn't talking to you... "That makes sense."

He placed his hand on the doorknob and gave it a turn.

The door was unlocked.

Just like he was told.

"No way! SHINSOU KNOWS!!!" Toru yelled.

"Midoriya you are way too smart dude!!!" Kirishima praised.

"... All Might, why are you smiling so much?"

"I am?"

"Yes."

--

"I am VERY impressed! Midoriya, can you please teach me to be as cunning as you?" Kurio asked the teen.

--

"'Just like he was told' okay I understand what you mean when by scary, shroom!"

"Wha, wait- how? ... How did that kid manage this in such a short period, it's really impressive." Endeavor complimented.

"I'm definitely not going to forget that stutter." Hawks exclaimed high-fiving Mirko.

"Remember UA Civil war Midoriya only had five days to come up with a plan? This is what happens when you give him a month instead." Nezu explained to his smartest alumni.

"I can't imagine him if he had a year to plan." Power loader admitted as Alisha was pumping up the crowd...

I wonder what would have happened if instead of the one-shot, Zuki-san made another part but Izuku had a year to make plans before the liberation army strikes? That would have been amazing!!! The author fangirled at the thought.

Moving in, he closed the door behind him and made his way to the green-haired boy's desk. There laid Midoriya's notebook.

"Hm?"

Hero Analysis For Future #14

Convenient, isn't it?

A whole new journal, just for one plan.

Every. Single. Detail.

"..."

"You all know the drill, F in the char y'all."

"F." Todoroki started missing out on the F chain last time.

"F," Uraraka stated before giving Eri a mochi.

"F."

"F-"

"It's time..." Shinsou said as he picked up the notebook.

Not that Shinsou knew what Midoriya really was planning.

"Eh?"

"What does that mean?"

"It means he was given an order but he wasn't told the details," Jirou explained.

"We need more friends like Shinsou who would listen to their friend on blind trust." Iida's hand chopped. Todoroki looked at him betrayed.

"Wait Todoroki-kun I didn't mean it like that, you are also a fine example of that category!!" Iida corrected.

"Awkward."

--

"I'm so confused."

Perhaps,

Midoriya's true nature wasn't the one that meets the eye.

"Nooooo!!!! Why did you stop now??"

"Calm down I'll start the next one right away-" Thirteen stated with the magical remote that appeared on her palm.

"Yay!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.9K 29
โ But when I smile for real, that means I am very happy. And, we hope that you'll be able to see something that will make you just as happy as well...
85.9K 718 18
Okay so its basically what it mutilverse of Mha but they will be reacting to themselves. Note.. I accept request and I new to this reacting thin...
2.1M 58.9K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
226 4 9
((DISCONTINUED)) Sequel to "Jet Black Heart" (pls read first if you want to know what happened before this book) Class 1-A is going on a field trip...