Soul Searching

Від WillJemJace4eva

The world was perfect. Your soulmate was guaranteed right from the start. No heartbreak, no wasted love. Eve... Більше

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Explanation (READ!!!)
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Introductory

34 3 0
Від WillJemJace4eva

Hello, everybody. I just wanted to inform you on a few things before you start the book.

• This is a complete work of my imagination. I apologize if any of you had the same idea, and it seems like I stole it.

• I beg of you, please comment, like, share this story. I really like it when you guys do so, and it makes my day.

• I will try to update as regularly as possible. I can usually be pretty good at that, but I have a lot of events going on and A's to keep up with, so please don't be mad if I don't.

• This will probably follow a different update schedule. I'll make a few chapters, revise them, and publish them in batches so you're not crawling slowly through the story one chapter at a time.

• I don't even know what's going to happen next. I like writing my stories without a script to follow and just let it do whatever it wants. It tends to work better that way for me.

• The story cover is probably going to change quite a few times before I find one I like. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

I think that's it. Thank you for reading my story. You guys are the absolute best!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

passionfruit Від mamba.

Підліткова література

1.5M 62.7K 45
She walks in like the epitome of black girl luxury, but pain follows her. She covers it with bust-down jewelry and white roses. He's quiet, but his...
The Girl in Worst Section (Completed) Від whixxx

Підліткова література

3.2M 79K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
Their maid! || A yandere book || Від ⛓️🥀⛓️

Підліткова література

42.7K 1.3K 22
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
Open Case File [COMPLETED] Від Joy

Підліткова література

4.4M 244K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...