Ripped away | Kol Mikealson

By writtertvd

A girl alone and confused ripped away from her family at the age of 4 just to be experimented on because of h... More

Aesthetic and character info
PART I
1| Another day in this hell hole
2| The light of freedom
3| New world awaits
4|The light at the end of the tunnel
5|You're not gonna control me
6| The light in the darkest places
PART II
7|Gather up the family
8| All of us together
9|The daughters of Klaus Mikaelson
10|Facing the true Demon
12|Trouble with the brother
13|Yvrídio
14|Baignes,Rescue and a birthday
15|Ressurection
16|I've got you brother
17| I want my sister back
18|Sometimes the end is just the beginning
PART III
19|New Orleans & Belize

11|Him and I

1.4K 35 21
By writtertvd

《     ♡⋆⋆⋆☪⋆⋆♡     》

MELINA WOKE UP the next day feeling the fresh air hit her lungs. She sat on her bed and and took a deep breath. Feeling the tiny particles of oxygen enter her system. She noticed a breakfast and a small note on her bedside table.

Meet in Rousseau's 3pm. I'll be waiting for you darling.

                                                                                                Kol

Melina smiled to herself and went to eat the croissant with some fruit that she had.

Later on she was met with Klaus in the hallway. He smiled and motioned with his head to go with him.

"Melina. Can you and Hope go visit your Grandma Mary today I have something to take care of"Klaus said to his other daughter as they walked down the stairs.

"Does it involve the Hollow?"She asked him and he stopped in his tracks. "How did you know?" He asked and she smiled softly. "I just figured if you wanted us out in the bayou you were probably doing something that would involve it" Melina continued.

"Yes, so can you please look after your sister"Klaus said and Melina nodded. She saw Hope standing there talking to her Aunt Freya. When Hope spotted her sister she ran over to her and Melina crutched down a little and hugged Hope back.

"Hey Hope ready to see the bayou?" Melina asked and Hope answered smiling excitedly. The little tribrid always loved hearing her older sister's stories. There weren't many that were appropriate for her but the ones she told her she loved deeply.

Hayley, Elijah, Hope and Melina are walking through a field of flowers. Melina remembers the first she walked with Hope years ago when she was babysitting. The same days she met Kol Mikaelson for the first time.

"I do miss it out here"Hayley says inhaling the fresh scent of wildflowers.

"Yeah, looks like you're not alone" Elijha says and watches as Melina chases Hope. The both of them smile happy to see them playing knowing Melina's upbringining. "You know, we could be happy out here"

"I think you might stand out in that suit"Hayley commented and chuckled.

"Well, I was thinking jeans, shorts and flip flops" Elijha remarked holding his jacket in his hands.

"I want to build a life with you, Elijah. With Hope. I want us to be happy" Hayley said.

"So we do that. Together. In jean shorts" Elijha told her.They approach Mary's cabin, and Melina knocks on the door. Hope hiding behind her back.

"Grandma Mary!"Melina said and hugged her grandma who hugged back. Then Hope jumped from behind and hugged her too.

"Well, hello, sweetheart. Oh, my girl you are so big." Mary said and looked at Hope and then back at Melina. "You know you're a female version of your brother now that you grew up" Mary told her and Melina nodded sniffing a little.

"I picked you some flowers. Melina showed me where the best ones grow" Hope said and handed the bouquet of flowers to Mary.

"Honey darling, why don't you run on inside. I need to talk to your mama and Melina" Mary says and Hope does what she's told then Mary turns her attention to Hayley. "Didn't know you were bringing him"

"Mary, come on"Hayley groaned annoyed at this old fued.

"Vampires aren't welcome. You and my granddaughter the exceptions. Rules of the house" Mary said with a stern tone.

"I'll leave you two" Elijha says and he leaves the two walking back to the car.

"Seriously?" Melina asked her grandma who didn't change her opinion.

"You know how I feel. Our kind winds up dead when they're around. Yesterday, we lost Lara. I wake up to hear there's been some kind of occult massacre in the woods. Let me guess Mikaelsons are involved"Mary says and Melina thinks before speaking up.

"Lara as in Lara Paxon?" She questioned and Mary nodded sadly. Lara used to have a crush on Jackson when they were kids so she often played with Melina. She was one of the only ones who didn't judge her for being part vampire. Rather she encouraged her that she's different and that is not necessarily bad.

*Flashback*

Melina was playing with Lara hide and seek. She hid behind a chunk of pile and giggled thinking she found the best spot where she wouldn't find her. She heard someone creep up beside her and turned around but who she saw wasn't Lara. It was Jake,Leo and Andy. Three 10 year old boys who loved to pick on her that she was a hybrid.

"Look at it Andy the hybrid freak is hiding? What even your poor brother and grandma kicked you out?" He mocked her and all of them laughed.

"I was playing hide and seek. I found the perfect spot"Melina told them boys who laughed again.

"Hide and seek?. Looks like your just hiding and now's looking for you" Leo said walked closer to the girl who backed down into rubbled. She lost balance and fell down onto the plates. They sharp so she cut her hand.

"Hey what are you doing get away from her"Lara said as she walked towards the boys.

"Hey get away from her Lara, she's a hybrid freak that shouldn't even exist" Jake said and that made Lara angry, she never saw her as the freak they thought of her. For her she was just a another girl born in the pack.

"You dont talk to her that way. She just another wolf, like any of us" Lara defended the hybrid taking her in her arms and stroking her hair. Melina's hand had completely healed there was just dried blood.

"Look at her hand, she cut and it's healed. She's part vampire and we don't like vampires"Jake said and he was willing to fight Lara to show the hybrid freak what she deserved.  After a lot of arguing Lara managed to get them to leave them alone and turned to little hybrid who had her head down.

"Why do they hate me so much? Because I'm more then wolf?"Melina asked and Lara bend down to her level and took her shoulders into her hands.

"You know a lot of people fear what they can not explain and you are a miracle Melina Kenner. You're special okay and that is not a bad thing so don't you ever think that you are any less of a wolf then all of us because you are a crescent just like, just like your grandma and just like Jackson" Lara told her and then offered jer hand to little girl and took her back to her house.

*End of flashback*

"Hayley I'm gonna go. I nee to sort some thing out"Melina said and ran towards the car where Elijha waited.

"Melina is everything okay?" He asked her concerned.

"Yeah yeah. Could you please take me to Rousseau's" She said and while Elijha found it weird and suspicious he agreed and soon they were on their way to the bar.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

MELINA STEPPED OUT OF THE CAR  and headed towards the bar. As she got close she spotted Kol holding a bouquet of flowers. Her hear began beat quickly and she was becoming nervous. When he smiled all of that washed away and she ran up to his arms and hugged him.

"You got me flowers"She said and he nodded and giving them her. She brought it close to her nose and smelled. All of them together it was a beautiful scent.

"Of course darling. Come on I prepared the whole day for us" He said and took her by the hand. They walked around for a while until they reached what looked like a church. Melina had time to read St.Anne's church.

"Kol what are we doing here?" Melina asked and Kol smiled. Whenever Kol entered the bar Josh would ask about the girl. How is it possible to be both. He was really interested in the girl he heard tales about from his boyfriend.

"Meeting a friend who wouldn't stop bugging me until he met you" Kol said a little annoyed now. They were walking in the hallway and they spotted Josh waiting at the end.

"Ohh hey..... Joe no not Joe......Josh?" Melina asked and Kol had to bite his lip from laughing.

"Yeah Josh. Can I ask you a few questions?" Josh asked and Melina smiled. "Sure no problem"

"I heard that you could turn into a wolf since you were a kid my boyfriend Aiden was a crescent too so, how is that possible I thought you have to trigger it?" Josh finally asked and even though Melina chuckled, Kol did not look happy.

"I don't really know how that happened to be honest"

"And do you have all vampiric traits or do you just drink blood?" Josh asked again fascinated by the young hybrid.

"Yeah I've got everything came with the whole package" Melina chuckled. They continued to talk like this for a few more moments before they headed to the magnolia candy shop. Hayley took her there the first time she was in New Orleans and she fell in love with the candy. So Kol promised he would buy her what she wants. Her eyes shined like a star when she saw all the candy again.

Melina was right now chewing on the candy bar and she moaned in pleasure.

"Mmmm this is so good. I love it" She said and Kol's face turned into a cheeky grin. "Don't judge all my life I had a bread and some green goo" Melina said grinning again. She loved her life now. She loved that she went from insecure and scared kid to a lively teenage girl.

"I love your laugh" He said and they walked to the side of the river to sit on a blanket and picnic basket infront of them.

"What's that?"She asked pointing to the red and white square blanket on which a picnic basket rested with some fairy lights that hung on the trees nearby. It gave the perfect atmosphere for the watching the setting sun.

"It's just a little surprise" He said and lead his best friend. They sat down and watched as the sun set.

"It's beautiful"She said charmed. And then she looked at him and the bright orange sun gave him a wanderfull shade of light yellow on his cheeks. He started to lean in and somehow deep inside of her she knew she's supposed to lean closer to him too. So she did until their lips touched. And as they say fireworks erupted and both of their hearts were filled joy, happiness,love, compassion and most importantly admiration for the other. In that moment they were light and they were dark. They were sun and they were the moon. They were everything and they were nothing. They were Kol Mikaelson and Melina Kenner.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. 🅦🅡🅘🅣🅣🅔🅡_🅓🅐🅝🅘🅔🅛🅛🅔 .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

A/N: So I usually post before going to school in the morning but today I had to finish updating this chapter. Hope you like it.
Melina and Kol kissed and loved writing it. (Grins from ear to ear)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.7K 25
𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋 | 𝖪𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗌 𝖬𝗂𝗄𝖺𝖾𝗅𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖣𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝖼 When a young orphan girl overwhelmed with power shows up in New Or...
7.6K 152 33
a girl struggling with the will to live and a man whose been taking peoples lives for 1000 years. who ever thought these opposites would attract. St...
7.7K 300 13
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...
2.4K 67 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up only grasping her witch side, but ne...