[BL]Sick Beauty Gives Up Stru...

By i_m_tired

Author: 消失绿缇 Li Rong was pampered in his previous life, but his temperament was indifferent and self-discipli... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188

Chapter 156

433 9 0
By i_m_tired

Li Rong sorted out the evidence obtained from He Dayong and Zhai Ning, but did not act in a hurry.

He knew in his heart that it was still not a good time.

Two years have passed, and he inevitably has to face a real problem. People are forgetful. Two years later, many people may even feel unfamiliar with Li Qingli's name. Even Li Qingli's former colleagues are very familiar. Stop addressing him with the sons of the two professors Li and Gu.

When the incident happened, Li Qingli and Gu Nong were the most famous biology professors in China at that time.

Because of the particularity of Luyinxu, this drug has attracted media attention and touted from the project to the test. Under the continuous publicity and hype, when Luyinxu officially entered the first phase of human trials, the popularity reached its peak.

This kind of peak has also achieved the perfect time to destroy God. Since the problem of the first phase of the test, the continuous stream of negative news instantly swallowed up the previous praise, and the turbulent and frantic abuse drowned the entire public opinion field, and no one could resist it. Such ever-changing love and hate, and the brainwashing and criticism of the repeater type also make the impression that the law harms people deeply ingrained in the minds of the public.

There is so much information that people need to accept, and no matter how big the hot spot is, it is only a passing glance. The abuse and slander left behind can be easily forgotten. Even if there are any changes in the follow-up things, it is difficult to have the original group to attack. The momentum is up.

If he wants to clear his parents' grievances, and wants to make Suhe Biology pay a painful price, he must create a momentum no less than that of the past, otherwise only a small number of people are willing to know the truth, and many people will still leave mistakes in their hearts cognition.

But the evidence at hand is not enough, even if it can prove innocence, it will not attract huge attention.

Because compared to the original Li Qingli and Gu Nong, Zheng Zhupan is a very unfamiliar name, and Suhe Biology is just a ruthless running machine.

Even if the incident is exposed, Zheng Zhupan and Suhe Bio will suffer much less damage than his parents.

He couldn't let this matter pass silently, and it seemed like it was resolved, but it never seemed to be resolved.

The best way he can think of to attract attention now is to restart Lu Yinxu.

This matter should have been carried out after the failure of the first phase of the trial, and a professional team should be organized to analyze the problem, solve the problem, re-open the path, and develop new drugs on the basis of the failure.

Unfortunately not, everything related to Lu Yinxu is completely sealed, everyone keeps it a secret, and dare not touch this topic again, but Suhe Biological relies on Jia Keting's unscrupulous wealth accumulation, as if he has completely grasped this disease in his hands .

In the last life, he also failed to restart Lu Yinxu, but six years later, with the help of Jiang Weide, he started GT201 under pressure, and walked the road that his parents might have traveled again.

He believes that he has the ability to restart the research on Lu Yinxu, but in his current status, it is still too difficult to do this step.

Things seem to have reached an impasse.

In the famous CBD area of ​​City A, Lin Qin put on his mask and sunglasses, pressed his hat tightly, and hurriedly walked out of Yan Pan's production studio in the CBD.

When the door was about to close, you could vaguely hear angry scolding coming from inside.

"What kind of shit! I'm pretentious because of my popularity. It's too popular in this circle. Falling from the front line is just a matter of my hands!"

"I don't want to kneel to make money, you don't kneel. Some people are kneeling!"

"Go and tell the judges, I see who dares to let him take the first place!"

Yan Pan Studio was established by Song Yanyi with more than half of the money, and the real staff inside There are only seven or eight. In fact, they were created for the purpose of reasonable tax avoidance, but now they have become the foothold for Song Yinyi to go out and talk about things. When the staff saw Lin Qin, they didn't see the excitement of the popular singer at all, and they didn't seem to hear Song Yinyi's scolding from the office. They walked past Lin Qin numbly without even raising their eyelids. one time.

Humiliating popular entertainers is commonplace for Song Performing Arts.

Waiting for tomorrow, another handsome and beautiful young man will enter this office.

Lin Qin caressed the recording equipment hidden in the inner clothes mezzanine, lowered his eyes, and walked around the crowd into the elevator.

In the elevator, he raised his hand and took off his sunglasses, pulling the mask to his chin.

He stared at his own shadow reflected in the elevator door, his eyes were firmer than ever before.

When the elevator stopped, he walked out of the elevator door, his eyes filled with tears.

With red eyes and tears in his eyes, he bit out a bloodstain on his lips, and walked on the most prosperous avenue in the CBD area.

He knew that there were some professional fans or illegitimate fans who followed him all the time and would secretly take his photos and videos.

These videos and photos will not be released immediately, but they will always be released when they are most needed.

"Ah sneeze!"

Li Rong frowned and sniffed.

Jiang Weide took a deep breath and looked at Li Rong helplessly: "Don't judge him, I ask you, how did you escape my class last week?"

Jiang Weide was embarrassed to admit that he was a little sour.

He heard that Li Rong skipped a lot of classes last semester, but he still got very good grades in the exam. Jiang Weide believed that those teachers had too little knowledge for Li Rong. After all, Li Rong was taken by Li and Gu. cultivated.

But he is different. He is an honorary professor with the same reputation as Li Qingli, and Li Rong will definitely cherish his class.

To this end, Jiang Weide even prepared a lot of extended knowledge points, and even made a PPT himself.

Then, Li Rong fled.

He is no different.

Li Rong covered his mouth and nose, raised his eyes aggrievedly, and kept talking and coughing: "Teacher, I actually have a cold. After the gas poisoning, my health has been bad, and it is always easy to get sick when the season changes."

Jiang Weide knew that Li Rong didn't cough at all in class just now, but when he heard gas poisoning, he couldn't say anything to blame.

He knew that he was ashamed.

Jiang Weide didn't know Li Rong, but Li Rong knew Jiang Weide very well.

Although he couldn't figure out which side Jiang Weide was on, at least it was certain that Jiang Weide didn't hurt him now.

Li Rong coughed for a while, his throat was dry, and then he turned to comfort Jiang Weide: "Teacher, don't worry, although I am sick and delayed the class, I will never lose knowledge."

Jiang Weide shook his head: " I'm not worried about your learning ability, but you have such a good talent, maybe you should work harder and learn endlessly, the biochemical knowledge you are now exposed to is just the tip of the iceberg."

Li Rong did not refute, and smiled slightly: "Yes Ah, last time the teacher said that I can go to the laboratory to study, I don't know what experimental projects are suitable for my freshman training." Speaking of the tip of the iceberg, if the biochemical knowledge he masters is the tip of the iceberg, then the entire Hongsuo Research Institute The biochemical group can be disbanded.

Jiang Weide was relieved to see that he meant to make progress: "It's still quite difficult for me here, but some of the projects of graduate students and seniors can still be followed. If you want to go, I can..."

Li Rong immediately said: "It happens that I have She is a friend who is particularly interested in experiments and has talent in this area, so it's settled, you can introduce her to a laboratory practice." Jiang Weide: "..."

After coming out of the biochemical building, Li Rong glanced at his full body. Man Dengdeng's timetable couldn't help but sigh.

It's better to skip classes. Watching the dense classes is more tiring than the days when I went to Hongning Mountain.

He got the time right, so he had to resign and rush to the next classroom. He had to have a good sense of presence in each subject within the limited time.

In the past two days, he didn't even have time to eat with Cen Wei, and he didn't know what Cen Wei was busy with in District 9.

Cen Wei didn't have much work today. He used the school's curriculum to prevaricate Han Jiang, and the work in the nine districts to prevaricate the head teacher. He has always been very good at both sides.

Anyway, Han Jiang didn't really want to use him. Because of his credit, he couldn't get rid of him for a while, so he could only bear it. Even if he got angry and offended again, Han Jiang could only wait for Du Mingli to make a result.

Cen Wei originally wanted to rush back to school to meet Li Rong, but today was a bit special, Du Mingli came back from another province.

Although things are not over yet, everything is going well so far, and it will be finished in half a month.

After Du Mingli reported to Han Jiang, he stopped Cen Wei in the office.

Cen Wei still looked like he was ignoring him, but he didn't drive him out immediately.

Du Mingli smiled warmly, tapped his finger on the phone a few times, and said calmly, "Captain Cen, I'll listen to you something."

As soon as the recording was turned on, there was a harsh sound of pushing and pulling a chair, and Cen Wei immediately wrinkled. frowned.

But soon, there is a human voice, but the sound is a little low, and the recorded sound effect is poor, full of electric hum.

Fortunately, I can still hear it.

"...It's impossible to allocate money to continue the research. Jia Keting is just right here."

"There are still five years to return to the capital, seven years to double the profit, and at least ten years of earning."

"Ten years... however. It will take fifteen to twenty years, and the research is so hard."

"Well, there is no cure. For this kind of disease that takes medicine for life, one less is cured."

"I'm afraid that some people will not obey."

"Who is not obedient, neither do we Interfere with the ace drugs of other pharmaceutical companies, everyone has a tacit understanding."

"I think too much, with Jiaketing here, entering the venue now is detrimental to others."

...

Du Mingli finished playing the recording, smiling, and said The phone was picked up again.

Cen Wei narrowed his eyes slightly and did not speak.

Du Mingli smiled and said: "Captain Cen, I thought you would ask what this is."

Cen Wei said coldly, "Do you still need me to ask?"

Du Mingli sighed: "You are really boring, and you don't know that kid in the Li family. How did they like you, or maybe they liked your identity?"

Cen Wei raised his eyelids, his face was bad: "You came here to negotiate conditions, not to talk shit, save the nonsense."

Du Ming shook his head. Shaking his head, he said helplessly: "You are so rude to me, is it possible that I can't say a few sarcastic words? I said, we can cooperate, and I have great sympathy for Professor Li's matter. Heart, if it is the black hand of Suhe creatures, I will definitely do my part. You don't want to believe that I am a good person or my philosophy, just because you and I are not of the same class and are naturally antagonistic. I'm afraid I'll find out about the three districts one day."

Cen Wei chuckled: "You are too confident in yourself, but you are right, we can indeed cooperate."

This recording is a good proof, even if you use Those who cheat should be kept from Du Mingli.

In fact, he had been ignoring that Du Mingli in the previous life had attacked Li Rong after standing in Han Jiang's position.

The current Du Mingli does have a reason to hate the big group like Suhe Biology, because at this moment, Du Mingli is standing from the perspective of a self-made ordinary person like Li Qingli.

He hasn't had time to cultivate the superiority of the superior.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 288 46
Title : 繁星 Author : 是孜然i/著 This is not my work/novel For offline reading purposes This is an Auto Google Translation You can check it out at 繁星abo...
879K 56.5K 58
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
96.5K 3.6K 73
Title: 邪神的小夫郎 Author: 柚子君CC Status: Completed Description: Liu Yao was the best-looking boy in the village but was sacrificed to the mountain god. I...
453K 17.9K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...