My Beautiful Swan | IZ*ONE SM...

Oleh forgivemekpopgods

IZ*ONE is a successful K-pop girl group, who may have seemed like any other. However, when frustrations run h... Lebih Banyak

Chapter Info
The Beginning
Before Anyone Else
Highlight
You & I (Part 1)
You & I (Part 2)
Secret Story
Zero Attitude
Drive
Like A Diamond
Blue Flame
Cherry Bunny
Round and Around
Blue Eyes (Part 1)
Blue Eyes (Part 2)
Blue Eyes (Part 3)

Love Dive

2K 24 2
Oleh forgivemekpopgods

WARNING! This is the first g!p chapter; if you don't like this, feel free to skip this chapter.

(3317 words - sorry for the long chapter!)

---

Was that... Yena?

Hyewon was too out of it to be using her brain. She stumbled towards the couch in the living room, where Yujin was sat, watching TV. Hyewon crashed down next to her, still not gaining her attention.

MMMMMmmm was the most Hyewon could utter at this stage. Yujin finally turned and gave her some attention.

"What's up? Why are you... moaning?" Although Yujin was quite young compared to Hyewon, they didn't let their age get in between them. They were practically best friends. Hyewon didn't say anything in reply, but simply stared into Yujin's eyes with a slight smile on her face. Yujin took it as a queue to keep talking.

"I was about to go visit the other dorm if you wanted to come." She waited for an answer again, but when there wasn't one, she passed Hyewon the remote and stood up, flattening out any creases in her top before heading towards the door.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Hyewon didn't reply, or more so, she didn't need to reply for Yujin to understand her. Yujin promptly opened the door and headed down the hall towards their other dorm.

She was partly glad that she didn't have to explain why she was going to the other dorm, because it would have been quite awkward. The TV wasn't loud enough to block out other sounds, and, well by know, you know what sounds she heard. She phased in and out heat, distracted by Hyewon and also the show she was trying to watch. But by the time the show finished, she already knew what she was going to do next. Yujin had a gut feeling Yena knew what was happening, considering how she heard a door open and close multiple times while Hyewon and Eunbi were in a room together, however decided to investigate that at a later time. She knocked rapidly against the other dorm's door, until a figure a fair few centimeters shorter than herself opened the door.

"Oh. What is it?" Chaewon asked. She was still in her pajamas and her breath smelled of sweet jam, presumably from breakfast. Yujin honestly wanted some of food, but had other, more important, priorities, which she wasted no time in.

She grabbed Chaewon's head with both of her hands before lunging in to kiss her, her tongue forcing its way into the latter's mouth, and tasting every bit of her. Chaewon was startled, initially resisting Yujin's advancements, but eventually succumbing to her intoxicating kiss. Yujin finally stepped inside the dorm and kicked the door shut behind her, her left arm slowly trailing down Chaewon's body.

"Chaewon-ah! Who is- oh," was all Sakura could manage. Chaewon turned around, her eyes widening. Yujin stood there silently, a hand still wrapped around Chaewon's back. Surprisingly, it was Sakura who started to become flustered.

"Oh... uhh... I guess I should leave you two to it," she blurted out, as she quickly turned around and walked back where she came from quickly. Chaewon breathed a sigh of relief as she turned back around to Yujin, ready to scold her as her elder. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, Yujin immediately crashed her lips back into Chaewon's before pushing her against the wall. She began undoing her buttons, all whilst preoccupied with her tongue, until Chaewon finally caught a break and pushed her away.

"Ya! What do you think you're doing? Now Sakura knows about our relationship, and with what just happened with Hyewon and Eunbi, this isn't the time to-"

"Shut up" Yujin cut her off harshly. In a normal situation, if Yujin ever said shut up to an older member, she would have been lectured for the rest of her life. But Chaewon had to admit a dominant Yujin really turned her on. 

"We can't do it here! The other members might catch us," Chaewon whispered as Yujin continued undoing her buttons.

"They're probably all asleep again; we had a long night yesterday anyway" Yujin replied, nonchalantly. "I heard what you said to Chaeyeon before too. Just let me do this." In a last attempt to seduce Chaewon, she suddenly reached down between her thighs and grabbed at the firmness.

"Ahh-" Chaewon promptly cut herself off, as she felt Yujin start to stroke her member through her pants.

"Yujin! You can't... we can't let the other members find out about my..." Chaewon fell off, too embarrassed to continue, and also to preoccupied with the sudden pleasure filling her mind. She felt her knees weaken as she pressed her weight into the wall. Eventually, Yujin finally managed to undo all the buttons, hastily pulling off Chaewon's pajama shirt, as she continued to stroke her member. Yujin replaced her lips from Chaewon's lips to her now exposed breasts, sucking and biting her them as Chaewon leaned her head back in ecstasy.

"Quick... before the members catch us..." Chaewon muttered. Yujin smiled as she knew she had won over Chaewon once again. She hastily pulled her pants and underwear down to her knees before, doing the same to Chaewon, causing her member to spring out.

"I'm already wet, just put it in," demanded Yujin. Chaewon hesitated, before lining up her cock with Yujin's folds, and slowly pushed it in. Yujin felt euphoria fill her head as Chaewon pushed deeper and deeper into her. They stood face to face, in the secluded entranceway, as Yujin grabbed Chaewon's butt and steadily helped her pump in and out of herself. As Chaewon's mouth opened in a silent gasp, Yujin once again took advantage, sliding her tongue in and resumed exploring her mouth while fucking her. It never took long for Yujin to come. She was ashamed of it herself, but in this situation, found herself glad that they wouldn't be standing there for too long. She continued to encourage Chaewon, by holding her hips, as Chaewon reached up and began playing with Yujin's tits. It wasn't long until Yujin felt the knot in her core threaten to loosen.

With a few more pumps, Yujin gasped, as quietly as she could, as she felt her knot undo, causing her knees to weaken, and her body to collapse against Chaewon, as she rode out her orgasm, still feeling Chaewon thrusting slowly into her. Her arms rested against Chaewon's shoulders as her hands held her head against Yujin's mouth.

"Y-Yujin... I'm close... Where do I...?" It didn't take long for an answer to present itself to Chaewon. As soon as Yujin was stable enough to, she regretfully stepped back and released Chaewon from her tightness, before kneeling down in front of her.

It wasn't a particularly safe month for Yujin, to let Chaewon be cumming inside her. She also couldn't just let her cum everywhere on the floor, so the answer was clear. She grabbed a hold of Chaewon's member with her hand and mouth, and began quickly bobbing back and forwards. Chaewon let out a small moan, as she fell backwards against the wall, feeling her own orgasm quickly approaching. Her hands reached around to Yujin's head and forced her to take more of her length in her mouth.

Yujin felt Chaewon shudder, as warm, thick liquid spurted in her mouth, over and over. She didn't mind the taste of Chaewon, as she had a relatively healthy diet most times. Chaewon's hands pulled against Yujin's hair, as she emptied herself into the warmth; Yujin's tongue still stimulating her while her hand fondled with her balls, ensuring she milked out every last drop she could get.

"F-fuck Yujin! S-s-stop... I can't take it anymore," Chaewon gasped,  as pleasure fogged her mind. Eventually, Yujin took one last suck as she pulled away, letting Chaewon slowly slide down the wall to the ground as her limp member twitched in pleasure.

"Come on, get dressed before we really do get caught," Yujin said as she began pulling her pants back up, and checked the mirror in case any evidence leaked from her mouth. She headed off into the dorm, leaving the messy and tired Chaewon to recover on her own.

Sakura was sat at the table, continuing to eat her breakfast, but she couldn't remain very focused on the meal in front of her. Yujin pulled a seat opposite of her and sat down, looking relaxed.

"So...?  I know you're surprised," Yujin initiated the conversation. "And you thought you were the only member with a cock right?" She laughed quietly. Sakura sat there in shock, blushing immensely. She didn't expect Yujin to know. I mean, she had been so careful, ensuring that no one caught her changing, or always being weary of hiding her erection if she ever got one.

"...How did you know...?" was all she could mutter, despite Yujin again being the younger in the conversation.

"Well... where do I start," she pondered for a second, before continuing. "Ever since we met each other, I've always liked you. And when we started living together... welllll, I guess I've been watching you too much." She had a small grin on her face as she watched Sakura grow more and more uncomfortable. "You're much more careful than Chaewon, I'll give you that. But I've seen your hand roam down there a couple times, especially when you're standing away from the group, quietly trying to lose any attention they may have had on you." Yujin lifted her leg under the table, before placing her foot against a very obvious tent in Sakura's pants. Sakura gasped as she felt her member slowly being teased.

"Chaewon! Get over here now." Sakura suddenly yelled, causing Yujin to look around in panic, weary of wakening the other members.

"Don't be so loud, I don't want the other members to hear us," Yujin hissed.

"They already went out while Chaewon was asleep; didn't you notice the lack of shoes in the entrance?" Sakura replied.

"...Oh," was all Yujin could answer with. She in fact, didn't realise there were practically no shoes in the entrance way while she was busy with Chaewon.

"What is it?" Chaewon approached wearily, afraid that Sakura was going to reveal her and Yujin's relationship to Eunbi.

"My room. Now," Sakura demanded. Yujin raised an eyebrow in anticipation. She had never seen Sakura in this mood before, being all in charge and stuff. Usually Yujin was one of the more outgoing ones in the group, but she didn't complain. She felt her wrist being grabbed and pulled as Sakura stood up and lead them to her door.

Chaewon and Yujin were thrown onto her bed as she closed the door, standing there menacingly.

"You know, recently you've been really getting on my nerves, Yujin," she started, slowly pacing back and forth in front of them. "So, I've decided to punish you. You're lucky the other members are out."

Yujin felt her heart skip a beat. "You're not going to tell Eunbi, are you? You know I can just reveal to the other members about, you know" She looked up, challening Sakura's gaze.

Sakura scoffed. "This is what I mean when I say you've been getting on my nerves. You're always talking back, and not respecting your elders. Anyway, that's not the type of punishment I'm talking about." She paused for a second, watching as Yujin put two and two together.

"You're not gonna... fuck me are you?" Yujin's jaw dropped as Sakura stood still, holding her glare. Chaewon sat there, feeling something stiffen in between her legs as she begun to understand what was going to happen.

"Wait, unnie? You too?" Chaewon asked.

"Yeah. You're gonna help me, okay?" Sakura answered. She turned back to face Yujin.

"Take off all your clothes. Now." Yujin hesitated, before slowly undoing her buttons on her shirt. Whenever she had sex with Chaewon, she was always the dominant. But feeling the uncontrollability of being told what to do, she felt dampness form again in her pants. Once she was undressed, Sakura continued. "Lie down, on your stomach." Yujin did as she was told, before Sakura spanked one of her ass cheeks.

"Ow! What the hell?" Yujin snapped. She tried to get up, but Sakura held her down.

"Chaewon, ram her for me." Chaewon was caught off guard at Sakura's sudden confidence. She usually wasn't this straight forward, and it didn't help that Chaewon wasn't used to being in charge. "Hurry," Sakura urged as she reached over to pull Chaewon's pants down, freeing her member once again. Chaewon cautiously lined up her still sensitive member, before she pushed into the sticky tightness again, causing Yujin to simultaneously moan. 

"Good girl," Sakura praised. She then began to undress herself, pausing before taking off her pants, and revealing her cock for the first time to the other members. Yujin felt her heart drop. Although she had taken Chaewon before, she could be described as above average at best. Seeing Sakura's size made her feel a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

As Chaewon pumped into Yujin from behind, Sakura knelt down in front of Yujin's face, before holding her head up. "You're gonna take all of me, okay?" Yujin gulped at the thought, but wasn't given much choice. She slowly reached up, before opening her mouth as Sakura slowly pushed forward. Yujin felt the urge to gag, but did everything she could to resist it. She knew Sakura wasn't in a good mood, and it was better to get it over and done with.

Finally, she met Sakura's base, and was proud of the fact she had deep throated her for the first time. But Sakura didn't give her any time to relax, she pulled backwards before thrusting back into Yujin's mouth. Combined with the pleasure from Chaewon, Yujin felt her orgasm quickly approaching once again. Sakura continued to pump, letting out the softest moans every now and then at the wonderful feeling of Yujin's mouth, whilst Chaewon was beginning to let out more frequent groans as she too grew close.

"Chaewon, pull out now." Chaewon looked at Sakura with pleading eyes, but was met with a cold stare. She let out the most adorable moan before finally removing herself from the warmth. Sakura also stood up, before grabbing Yujin roughly onto her knees; she groaned, her legs still weak as she felt the painfulness of the sudden emptiness. "Lie down Chaewon," Sakura ordered. At first she was confused, but did as was told. "Yujin, get on top, facing away from her." Yujin blushed at the order, and positioned herself carefully over Chaewon's erection. "Other hole."

Yujin looked at Sakura in shock. "I-I've never done... anal before..." Sakura smiled at Yujin's changing composure. She was beginning to feel less and less like a brat, and more embarassed. Sakura approached her, carefully placing a hand on her shoulder. 

"You'll be okay, I promise," she said with an endearing look on her face. Yujin gulped, before repositioning slightly forward, feeling the hard tip of Chaewon at the entrance to her ass. She gave a look of desperation to Sakura as she tried to sit down, but couldn't bring herself to.

"P-please, Unnie... I can't do this..." Sakura, still keeping her hand on Yujin's shoulder, leaned forward.

"It's okay," she smiled, before pushing Yujin down, causing her to lose her balance and fall directly onto Chaewon's girth.

"AHHHH!!!!" Yujin screamed. All she could feel was pain. It was as if Chaewon grew 3x the size she was before. Pain seared throughout her entire body, tears starting to form in her eyes. Chaewon groaned in response, never feeling this tightness in her life before. "Please, it hurts so much unnie!" Yujin pleaded desperately with Sakura, but she remained indifferent. Instead of comforting her, she pushed her back against Chaewon, so that she was almost lying on top of the latter.

"Start fucking her Chaewon" Sakura demanded. Chaewon stopped to think for a second, before refuting.

"N-No, I don't want to hurt Yujin anymore". Sakura stared at her.

"Fine," she replied. "I'll do it myself." Sakura immediately climbed on top of the two, positioning her member to Yujin's slick cunt. "This is what you get for disrespecting your unnies." Sakura slammed into Yujin, moaning at the wetness and tightness of her junior. Yujin could only yell in response. Mixed with the pleasure of Sakura and the pain from Chaewon, she didn't know what to say or do.

Meanwhile, Chaewon was beginning to squirm. Despite not moving, she could feel Sakura through Yujin, the pressure and pumping slowly building pleasure in Chaewon as well. She began moving her hips on her own, despite the soft cries of disagreement from Yujin. Soon, both her older members were pumping into her, and soon the pain from Chaewon slowly subsided and transformed into new found pleasure. It was becoming all too much for someone who was already very sensitive.

"U-unnies, d-don't stop, please" Yujin begged, feeling her orgasm rapidly approaching. Sakura smirked as she began to quicken the pace of her thrusts. The old Yujin completely changed. No longer was she bratty and annoying; now she was begging for them to help her. Chaewon too, continued to buck her hips as she felt her release coming soon. 

Yujin's hands gripped the mattress as tightly as she could, as she finally came undone. Her legs tried to close, but were forced open by Sakura. She moaned over and over in pleasure, never experiencing both holes being stretched to this extent. The sudden tightness only caused Chaewon to erupt, too. She felt her hand come up to pin Yujin down to her groin, as she painted her walls white. Chaewon screamed in pleasure as her hips bucked uncontrollably. But Sakura was far from cumming. She mercilessly pumped into Yujin, despite her incoherent mumbling at the gradually forming over stimulation. Sakura reached down to pinch her nipples, only adding to the pleasure.

"U-unnie, I can't-" Chaewon managed to squeek, as the pleasure was also becoming too much for her. She was stuck inside Yujin, her sensitive member responding to Sakura's thrusting.

"This is your punishment," Sakura smiled in response. "For refusing to fuck Yujin at first. But look at you now, filling her ass up like that. Be quiet and accept your punishment like Yujin." Chaewon could only lean her head back, mixed in pleasure and agony, feeling another orgasm threaten to erupt at any moment.

Yujin's head lulled sideways as she felt her sensitive clit overstimulated, another knot forming in her stomach. Sakura silently pumped repeatedly into her, only making the occasional moan or groan as her hips rocked back and forwards. Even in this state, Yujin could tell she was getting close. The uneven thrusting coupled with the shaky breathes meant Sakura was approaching her own orgasm, which hopefully meant the end for Yujin and Chaewon's overstimulation, tears forming in both their eyes.

"Fuck," was all Sakura could manage to say, before her nails dug painfully into Yujin's thighs, as she came beautifully inside Yujin. Her mouth fell open as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her orgasm taking advantage of the once dominant Sakura. She grunted as she shakily tried to pump into her, in an attempt to maximize the pleasure she experienced.

Chaewon and Yujin broke again simultaneously. Chaewon felt her hips buck one last time, as she swore her life force was being squeezed from herself, warm liquid spurting once again to fill Yujin's ass. Yujin could feel the warm liquid from both members in both her holes, shaking as another orgasm ripped through her body. The room was filled with moans as all members rode through their orgasms together.

Sakura now collapsed, withdrawing her twitching cock from Yujin's warmth, before laying down beside her. Chaewon manage to push Yujin off as well, causing the youngest to lie down, nestled between the two. The only sounds were their shaky breathing, as they recovered, eyes closed, resting on Sakura's wet and messy bed, cum dripping from both of Yujin's holes. She didn't care that it wasn't the safest of months. She was willing to do anything for her unnies, now having learnt her lesson.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
144K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
264K 8.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc