Unknown Acceptence [ ON HOLD ]

By B_R_U_T_U_S

What if draupathi was saved by her friend during dhut sabha..... What will happen when draupathi started her... More

chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chaper-9
thank you
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter -12
chapter-13
chapter-14
New cover
chapter-15
chapter-16
New Cover
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
characters
characters
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
Thank you
chapter-29
new cover
chapter-30
chapter-31
A/N
chapter-32
New story alert
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
New book
chapter-37
chapter-38
characters
chapter-39
AN
New Cover
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
furture glimpse
New story
NEW STORY
new story
new story
new story
new story
new story
new story

chapter-33

1.4K 73 39
By B_R_U_T_U_S

The moon glowed more brighter and soothing the fallen heart of the young handsome lad.... Who was fallen for the fierce girl..... Who was the manifestation of beauty. The palace glowed in the moon, it seems that the palace blused by the cold gaze of moon and the palace was shineing on the cold gaze on moon... But our hero was no were there.... He was immense in his dream world of fantacy..... But today he realy met a princess of fantacy.... Her eyes.... He cannot forgot it.... It seems that her eyes was painted on his heart for eternaly.... She was like a godess.... Fierce like mata dhurga.... Divine beauty like mata lakshmi.... And her interation with the people and her sound which was sweet like necter and have knowlege like mata saraswathi..... She was shineing like devi sandhya..... And have a calmness of devi dhumorna..... Her gestures and walking shows her authority.... Like a queen.... A small smile broke out in the face of our hero... After remembering the incidents happened today... He was drown to his world, completely so he failed to notice the pressence of another peason who was near him... A call brought him back...

"Abhi........."

He jerked and looked at the peason...

"Mata...... What are you doing here, and at this time...."

He asked..

The krishnanuja narrowed her eyes and with an angry galre she continued..

"I have to ask that question to you.... When you came back... You are injured... So i said to take rest... But you are drown in your own world and now smileing like mad peason thinking yourself... Then what would your poor mother do.... Just sleep.."

"Mata...."

He pouted. Subhadra sat beside her beloved son pinched the red cheek of her son and said..

"So who captured the heart of mighty arjuna putra...."

"Mata.... I have not fallen for any girl... How can you think like that mata.... I respect every women... And who were youger to me were my sisters...."

Subhadra's eyes widened, with a smirk she said.

"I never mentioned any girl.... But you, yourself said that, that peason was a girl... And sisters.... I dont want my son to marry his bow.... I want a beautiful daughter-in-law.."

Abhimanyu was tounge tired... How his mata figure it out.... He looked his mata in shock.. By reading expression of her son subhadra said...

"Dont be shocked abhi.... I am your mother... And all of them know a mother is more attached to her son.... And i can understand you.... And as a women i know what should be the reactions of men when they fall in love... Never underestimate me putra, i even made your father's heart open.... Which was only filled with his love for archery to me.... You are my son.... You also have my characters along with your pitashree's struborness....."

The cheeks of great warrior turns to beetroot red, he became shy like a new wed bride who went for nuptil night. Subhadra just made his head lay on her lap and started to crese his hair with a teasing smile and asked...

"Now tell me putra, who was that girl... Who entangled you with chain of love....did you got injured while saveing her...."

Abhimanyu just looked at his mother's face and started to narrate the events happened in the most lukyiest day in his view...

FLASHBACK

The sun was going to end his daily journey after ensureing that his childrens were safe... But the eyes of divine light giver just turned around and focused on a certain part of the deep forest... Were a commotion was takeing place... An another pair of astronished eyes was also set on the event helding infront of that narrow yet sharp eyes...

A girl.... Not a mere girl.... But a divine beauty like the best creation of lord vishwakarma the divine beauty, perfection of an artist in every way.... Thilottama.... The divine apsara.... But her fast motions useing sword was just like mata dhurga in battle field... About ten men were surrounded her with swords.... But she was defending every attack and occasionaly injureing the mens... The drift motion of her body made her ankletes... Make a music... And the occasional cries of the injured man... By all this it was like a piece of art.... The girl seems to be danceing with her swords... And her anklets gave her music for her dance... Her long black hair spread through the air with her swift motions gaveing her more beauty....

He even forgot to blink his eyes.... The eveneing rays of sun reveled her beautiful face... It seems that sun rays were pampering her... The red leghena which she wore matches her fierce nature he thought... He never witnessed this type of sword fighting... Even his brother never have showed this much caliber.... Who was himself son of best swordsman of aryavartha....her movements were perfect... And her speed was.... Something even his warrior eyes cannot calculate.... Her perfect feminine body which moved with her motions made his eyes move with it.... A loud scream of one of a men brought him back.... He jerked and looked at the girl, by get back from his dream world.... She beheaded one man among them and the blood in her sword shined even in dim light of sun.... She again moved her sword to defent another blow.... It seems that the sword was even hungry for blood.....

He came out his trance... Curseing himself to forgot his warrior dharma and ongle a girl... He took his sword and also joined her.... But she never noticed him... Her all concentration was fully on the battle... Which impressed him.... After a vigorus fight they both knocked out the final men....he turned towords the girl to speak,but a sword pointing towords his neck was waiting for him.....

"Who are you all... Who sent you... What is your intension...."

She rored.....

He looked at her fiercy eyes which was like the rageing fire... But still pure... With a shock.. Her necter like yet sound.... yet haveing an authority even brought a current in the body of mighty abhimanyu....he even forgot, what to say... He was captivated by the fierce eyes....

"Tell me otherwise.... Consequence should be bad...."

Her sound brought him back...

"Devi i am not the peason whom you think... I helped you... But you are accuseing me..."

He said...

"I dont ask anyone's help... Especialy from stangers...."

She said strubbornly...

"Devi i am a warrior... Its my duty to protect all, especialy womens...."

He said. But it made her more angry...

"What you think about women... That they are weak.... Then i will show you what a women can do...."

She rored and started to attack him.. He even started to defend her attacks.... He tried to understand her, he doesn't mean to show women as low... But she was in not a mood to hear him.... It became very hard to defent her attacks... Now he understood, she was not only a warrior but her strubborness was just like fire.... So he also started to fight with his might.... But what astronished him was her way of defending and attacking... She was fast like cheeta and her attack was hard like a tusker.... Fight went for sometime and it became hard to defent her powerful blows... And she never gave him a slightest oppurtunity to make her back.... This amazed him... Even he fought with his brother pradyumna.... Who was also master in swords..but on that occassion he even succed to move him back.... But what now he faceing was far beyond he imagined... The fight ended when he was on ground... And the girl's sword pointed on his neck... And he was devoid of his sword and his left shoulder got injured by her blow....

"Now understood what a women can do..."

She said with a smirk.... He showed his cute yet impressed face to her...she withdrawed her sword and said...

"Never underestimate women.... She was not only a mother... But a warrior also who have tolerence to took the immense pain even during a birth of child... Who sacrifices everything for love.... But can destroy like a hurricane also..."

He just noded.... But next he heared a group of sounds... Which indicate that some peoples were comeing there.... He get and looked at the direction of source of sound... A group of peoples includeing an old man and some other elder men, some young girl same as the age of that girl and a lady... Who was looking beautiful and wearing a blue saree, but she seems to be a queen.... Came and hugged the girl... He looked around and understood that the men were left... And he looked at the girl who was consoleing the elder lady...

"Who are you....."

The one among the men asked.. He was going to answer but the girl said..

"Dont worry kakashree... He helped me... He came here after hearing the sound"

The lady came closer to him and said...

"Thank you putr....i know she herself was able to protect her... But you have a big heart.... What is your name..."

"No devi... No need to say thanks it is my dhar..."

He looked at the girl who was smirking and again looked at the women and said...

"I know she was capable... By seeing her fight, but i am happy that i got a oppurtunity to meet such a great warrior and understood a great seek today that women are not weak"

He just smiled and turned his smile to the girl, but he got an angry glare in return... He started to leave, but they stopped him by saying that he would come to their village... But he politely rejected and started to leave from there and he also got to know that an elder women who was with the women was also missing and the other people was gone to search for her.... Before he going to climb the horse he looked at the girl.... But he got a angry glare from her.... He shurgged and started her journey....

FLASHBACK ENDS

"I thought you should defeated the men and saved her... But here she defeated you.... Interesting.... That girl should be suitable for you... She should be perfect to handle my strubborn son..."

Subhadra said by laughing....

"Mata......"

He groned....and showed his puppy face...

"Ok.... Ok what is her name...."

Subhadra asked him by supressing her laughter....

"Matangi..... I heard it when her sakhis called her, before i start my journey..."

He said...

"Matangi.... It suits her.... Nice name.... You know it was name of godess among ten mahavidhyas....i think not only she is warrior but also a knowlegable peason too..."

He nodded...

"So love at first sight na...."

Subhadra teased him...

"Mata... She glared at me... When i looked at her... I dont think that she is not just like other girls... It seems that she was too matured and strubborn... And have a perfect aim in her life.... I dont think she never waste her time on me..."

He said with dissapoiment...

"Then it makes fun abhi....you forgot that how i abducted your father... Even your father was strubborn.... But love... It can melt even a rock abhi..... And you are warrior and son of gandivdhari arjun who always likes challenges.... So accept this challenge son... I need her as my daughter-in-law"

Subhadra said by creseing his hair..

"But mata if it was a competition of archery or any other weapons i have no problem... But it is love... I even dont know how to confess my love and make her accept me..."

He said sadly...

"You are just like your father.... It is better if you marry your bow itself and forgot her..."

Subhadra said by smaking his head...

"Mata...."

He groned....

"Dont worry son... I will teach you, to how make a women fall for you...."

She said with a proud smile... And the mother and son duo sat their and the subhadranandan slept in his mother's lap after a big lecture for how to whoo a girl from his mother and dreaming his queen.....

On other side a masculine figure was seated beside a river bank under a huge tree.... His body shined in moon light... And a female is laying on his lap.... By clutching his hand tightly.... He was tilting her long black hair by assureing his pressence..... He get support from the tree and a royal chariot was there near the tree.... The horses were also takeing rest in the pleasent night.... The lady clutched the man's hand more tighty which have a natural warm even in the cold nuptil night... The man smiled by seeing this.... Even the moon also smiled......... By seeing this.....

This is next chapter...

How was the chapter....

So how was our first pair.... Abhimanyu and matangi......

Who should be the men and lady.....

Like and comment.....

Forgive me for mistakes...

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4K 27
The Story revolves around, what would have happened if an unexpected person had stood up for Draupadi in the cursed Dyut Sabha. Lets dive into the st...
42.8K 3.9K 67
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ โ€ข Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY โ€ข Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...
230K 17.8K 80
โŽDo Not Read before reading the 1st book of the series.โŽ Drisana has started her journey to Indraprasth. After finding her place finally in Dwapar yu...
66.7K 2.3K 28
ยฐโ˜†ยฐโ€ขโ™กโ€ข COMPLETED โ€ขโ™กโ€ขยฐโ˜†ยฐ A girl suffering in kaliyug dies and is reborn as Draupadi's sister in Dwaparyug to change some of the events to try and serv...