Fnf Starlight mayhem soft. Cj...

By frguss

CJ is a 18 year old boy who ran away from home because of abusive parents. while on the run he meets ruby, wh... More

beginning:
Chapter one: the escape from hell
Chapter two:new roomate
Chapter 3: adventure
catching up
THANK YOU
true pain 2 teaser
404 REEAAAADDDSSSS
Glitch techs story
True Pain 2
Together forever (ending
Why it ended so early
Im back and need ideas

True Pain

235 8 3
By frguss

   Cj's pov

Its been two days since the talk, i enjoyed it, her, everything. I decided to walk to the store because i needed a few things. "Ruby!" I yelled upstairs. "Yes?" She said back." "Im going to the store want anything?" "No." "Ok see ya in a bit." I walked out the door. About 5 minutes in the walk this dude was following me. At first i thought he was going to the store to, until he pulled out something. At this point i tried to cross the street but i felt a sharp pain go through my chest i was shot.

  Two hours later

I woke up in a black room my chest felt a little better. Then two men walked in with baseball bats, and other things."please." "Pwease SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH!" "AHHHGGG SOMEONE HEL-.

  Ruby's pov

I called chris 120 times where is he. I called the police an hour ago. They then knocked on my door telling me he was abducted and maybe shot because they found his wallet and a bullet across the street from his wallet. Cj.....please be okay...

I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
4.5K 84 5
Hey people again. This is a book that will have all the proof you need to know that Sonamy is gonna be a thing in Sonic boom VERY SOON! Or it probabl...
1.6K 60 21
What goes on in the casino when others from the SMP come in? CW: swearing, some sort of violence My AU (sorta??) Made by me (original) no reposting...
1.4M 35.3K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...