So In Love With You

By YourDenseMTF

From That Day, I Realised Im So In Love With You. A Story By: YourDenseMTF - I Don't Own Naruto, All Characte... More

1
3
4
5
6
7

2

216 3 1
By YourDenseMTF

~ After She Walked Izuna To His Class ~

Madara POV -

I Waved Back At Izuna, As He Went Inside His Class. After He Is Completely Inside I Started To Make My Way To Mine.

In The Middle Of The Way I Somehow Got Small Flashbacks Of The Guy Earlier. His Voice Was Somewhat Attractive.

Without Any Realisation My Face Heat Up A Little.

' God Dammit! You Barely Know Him! ' I Thought A Bit Loud To Myself, As I Realise.

I Shrugged It Off, And Continue My Way To My Class.

As I Finally Reach There, I Walked To My Seat. Strangely The Guy Whose Seat's Always Beside Mine Looked Familiar Now.

But Eh Its Not Like I Care. So I Just Casually Sit There.

Hashirama POV -

I Was Sitting On My Chair, Resting My Head On My Hand. It Was Then Until I Heard A Open Door.

As The Person Sat Next To Me, I Soon Realised It Was The Girl From Earlier. So I Decided To Ask For Her Name.

" Hello! "

The Girl Seems To Be Ignoring Me.

" Helloo? "

No response.

" HELLOOOO " I Said Not That Loud.

Finally The Girl Respond.

" What Is It?! " She Seems Irritated, As She Asked. Turning Around To Me.

Shocked At Her Loud Tone I Almost Fall Out of My Seat.

" Uhm... "

" I Was Wondering If We Could Be.. Friends?... " I Said.

The Girl Then Turned Around Looking Forward.

" Pfft Why Should i? You Barely Know Me. "

I Then Replied

" We Can Get To Know Eachother?.. "

" Hn.. No. "

" Atleast Tell Me Your Name! "

" No. "

" Please? " I Pleaded.

After A Few Minutes The Girl Refused To Tell Me Her Name, As I Kept Pleading.

And At Last..

The Girl Sighed, And Finally Told Me Her Name.

" Fine! Its Madara. "

Happy I Smiled.

" What A Nice Name, It Surely Fits You! Im Hashirama! "

" Whatever. "

The Teacher Finally Got In The Classroom, As We Began Our Class. In The Middle Of Class I Couldn't Help But Stare At Her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
175K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC