Generation Antihero 2

By JasminBino

~BoyxBoy~ and ~BoyxGirl~ After ten years in the very same storage hall and more and more criminals, it's gett... More

A bit of trouble to start off
Not alone
Notice me, Senpai!
A fish in a cherry blossom pond
Afraid of the afraid tiger
Catching feelings
Yandere
Stray bullet
Without trust
Admitting weaknesses
Little troublemaker
Where grown-up children liven up
What a usual day would look like
Masterplan
Huge race
The armadillo did it
Parents-in-law?
Plans for near and far future
Distributed worldwide
And you guys?
Just keep on confusing
Camp Idiot
Camp Idiot - The absolute twits
A Chef is as strong as his members
Living with flaws
Drift apart
A breath of fresh air
Welcoming rite
Patycrasher
Living confidently
Allied
The greatest maxima
On tension
Phase 1 - Strategically bypassing the enemy
Phase 2 - Smack 'em
Crazy freaks in the mad house
Disturbing the Great Tiger
The meaning of "best friends"

Tasted blood

1 2 0
By JasminBino

With a grin Ilus glared at the knife in his hand. Daily he heard Whitefu'rs screams. He knew that with those methods he didn't have long anymore. By now he was sending Fishhead down regularly to keep under control when he was finally able to kill him. So it also was on this day. Henry entered the bedroom and shook blood off his hand, huffing: "Fishhead is giving him this day. If you really want to get him through your hand, then you should do it tomorrow night". "After god damn ten long years... At last...", his smile grew bigger. "You won't be using your beloved revolver?", he asked and went into their bathroom. He shook his head: "I'm going to stab his back like he did with me". Between the plashing of the running faucet Henry sounded: "I was wondering anyway... it sounded like you once used to like each other".

It got quiet. Henry came out of the bathroom and dug deeper: "Ilus?" "We were very close friends, you could say. Back then I didn't have friends, I told myself. What is all that supposed to be? Trust? Friendship? Love? Still, I always felt comfortable when I was around him. I can't recall it clearly anymore, but Iceman and Boss had to choose from us. Which lost child they would help. I was only chosen, because... Mitya was already known to Iceman in Russia...", he got goose bumps, "I still hate that thought... Maybe he also chose me because I have white skin and am younger... I wish not to have been chosen. I didn't want the support of this filthy man. But Whitefur wanted it. He accused and insulted me that I should consider myself lucky. I was furious".

Caring Henry put his hand on his shoulder. Still, he was bitter: "He said that he wanted to prove me that he then can very well survive on the streets and open a business on his own. He meant to be much stronger than me. I know, I could've managed it without help just as well. After all, I didn't want any help. I can't prove him that he's wrong. For that I would need to turn back time. But I can show him that in the end I'll be the one that survives longer. I'm sure I'll turn 22 too. From the two of us I'm the one who kills the other". Henry thought about it and concluded: "Did Whitefur call himself like that because you have white hair and he wanted to defeat you - in a sense of wearing your tiger fur?". "What do I know? He never told me. I never cared, really. Definitively I wanted to have his head as soon as he became so arrogant and soulless. Treated his gang like livestock. And forgot, what humanity meant", he clenched his fists.

He took a deep breath and lowered his shoulders: "After his defeat, he moved to Seattle since he was able to build up his drug business here. I forgot about him and pushed him to my dark memories that I didn't want to recall. It was almost a surprise to meet him again. A nasty surprise...". "But you've won", Henry reminded, "You don't need to be so spiteful anymore. Your archenemies are done for. Now you're standing on top. Instead of growling and insulting as you give him the coup de grace, you should laugh". "Wouldn't that seem a bit sick?", he doubted. Henry grinned and bent down to him: "I've never laughed as much as I did the past days". Lastly, Ilus smiled: "You once were innocent". "It's all your fault", he shrugged and kissed him.

~~~

It was five in the morning, the shift ended soon. Ilus came out of the kitchen stretching: "Wasn't tonight a beautiful shift?". "Chef?", came from Koi. "Yes?", he turned around smiling. He asked joking: "Would you recommend the drug you've taken?". "You know the bittersweet taste of revenge yourself. Do not try to provoke me now, I know you. Especially now I could become very bipolar", he warned grinning. Henry jumped out of his armchair and approached Koi: "I also ask of you not to put him in a bad mood". "I get it, you could miss out on a wicked date", Koi nodded, "I've worked too much tonight anyway. After everything I'll go to sleep. Don't worry, I won't be a danger... for today". "That's fine by me", light-hearted Henry went back.

Ilus walked up to his desk. Not far from that were multiple chairs, on one sat Zigz. Very concentrated he stared at a pack of cigarettes and his lighter. "Do you need to pull yourself together?", Ilus playfully tilted his head. "I've been doing this for an hour", he mumbled against his hands. Laughing Ilus took his lighter away: "Let's do it like this. We're going to need this later on, after all". As he pranced to his desk, Zigz sighed into his hands. Shark came by and looked at his stressed friend. Thereupon he took a swing with his leg and kicked the pack with full power out of a window. To keep his good mood, Ilus pretend not to have seen how the glass shattered. Zigz jumped up startled and wanted to run after his cigarettes, but Shark picked him up and put him on a treadmill in the work-out area. Confused he jogged, Shark observed him strictly.

Impatient Ilus watched the clock. Fast he tapped his foot repeatedly and finally hit his desk: "Fuck it! Pack it up! You're all dismissed!". His team cheered and thanking stormed into the kitchen or their rooms. Now Ilus was on his way to the basement, with the knife tight in his hands. He almost slipped on the blood puddles. He simpered: "If they carried up so much, then he must be so weak right now... Ohhhhh Zachary~~~". After he turned on the light, he ripped his eyes open. Angry screams could be heard through the two doors leading to the basement. Zigz, Shark, Koi and Henry looked at each other startled. Insecure Zigz asked: "We kept him alive, didn't we?". Henry raised his hands: "Fishhead was even there, he gave me his certainty". As they heard rushing steps from the stairs, Zigz and Shark were first to leg it. Koi was smart enough to follow up very quickly.

Left over was Henry, who froze in the open room. Ilus approached him with raging eyes: "Where is he?!". He shook his head: "We didn't-". Suddenly Ilus grabbed him by the neck and choked his sentence off. Henry could only gasp. Dexter came down the stairs: "Guys, is this horrible Whitefur supposed to crawl around in the garden?". Immediately Ilus let go and sprinted outside. He spotted his enemy and threw himself onto him: "What are you doing here?!". With last will and hope Whitefur sharpened his eyes and started a brawl. Directly Ilus hit back and he saw a knife in his belt: "You little bitch freed yourself, yeah? You won't escape my hand! I'm going to kill you, here and now!". Whitefur couldn't defend himself with words anymore, but he shoved Ilus off himself and fought with his last force.

They actually both got hit. At some point Ilus grabbed both wrists of Whitefur and growled strained: "Stop being so stubborn! Don't think I wouldn't have run out into the field in our last fight because I was afraid to get my hands dirty! I'd love to fistfight with you one more time! After you wanted to play motorcycle races with guns like a coward! Only scaredy cats use ranged weapons exclusively! Come one, how long can you keep up? With all your broken bones, missing body parts, weakened organs? You've got to be in horrifying pain! Just give up already!". He gained dominance and rolled over in a way that Whitefur was lying underneath him again. Two more hits he gave him. Then he stood on his feet, dragged him up and threw him against the building wall. Finally, he pulled out his knife.

Completely impoverished Whitefur was sitting against the wall. Ilus took big steps towards him: "Why won't you get up again? Come here and give me one last hug". Whitefur stopped moving, only breathed unwieldy. Smiling Ilus reached his hand out to him: "I forgot, your spine is broken too. Here, I'll even help you". He took him into his arms and rammed the knife into his back. Quietly Whitefur whimpered. Unexpectedly Whitefur put his arms around Ilus, but he just simpered: "Unbelievable... In your very last second you regret what you've done... But it's way too late... You were important to me once, too. So I'll help you, before you have to cry pathetically...". With that Ilus stabbed him into the back of his head and silence took over.

Free from his demons Ilus rested his head back and let Whitefur fall to the ground. Scared Koi, Shark, Henry and Zigz were standing in the door frame around the corner. "Freedom...", Ilus huffed smiling, "I could run forever...". Carefully Henry asked very quietly: "Are you good?". He looked over to them and started dancing: "Get the gasoline, the Saint Martin's fire comes early this year!". Koi raised an eyebrow: "Saint who?". Shortly Ilus was bewildered, then he waved off: "Oh right, you aren't Europeans. Except you, Shark, but you don't celebrate that either. Who cares?". Happy from the bottom of his heart he kept prancing and slipped on the blood. Yet, his mood couldn't be ruined.

Hesitant the members could exhale. In the end they were standing in front of a high burning fire, to have nothing left of Whitefur. Shark looked at a photo of Olga. He clenched his teeth and let it fall to the flames. Henry tapped his arm: "You're very strong". He nodded with closed eyes. Zigz glanced up to Kiki's room, where only a small light was on: "Hopefully I did you enough justice...". Attentive Henry thought about Dexter. He was just glad that he was able to smile again. Koi almost dozed off. He got his revenge and was now tired. At last, there was nothing for Ilus he had to worry about. Almost nothing.

~short addition~

Henry walked into their bedroom and laughed irritated: "Are you playing vacation planning?". Ilus was standing in front of the half packed suitcase and asked over his shoulder: "Are you really not mad that I attacked you...?". "At first I was shocked, but I understand. The bruises are gone already. But seriously, what are you doing there?", he approached him. Sighing Ilus dropped his shoulders: "You know...? You call Dexter the brother you've never had. He supports you, is there for you... Even though you often get into arguments and almost only have different opinions... It's just... I miss my brother...", he gulped and Henry sat on the bed edge with a worried face. With a trembling voice he added: "That's why I'm not going to be here for two weeks... I'm going to go visit him and mother in Russia... You're... staying here...".

After a short silence Henry giggled: "You seem to have a harder time that we're going to be seperated for two weeks than I have". "After all your calls for attention?", Ilus was confused. -"Am I supposed to throw myself on my knees and plead for you to keep on pampering me? I'd rather have you settle things with Mitya. At the end of the day you're related by blood. I'll always wait for you". Happy Ilus hugged him: "Thank you, so much... I... I- I...". Blushing Henry grinned: "I love you too...".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562 4 42
Samuel: "You done with your packing?? When are you planning to shift?" Ace: "Ahh, that." Samuel: "Listen Ace, I don't give a damn about your personal...
16K 839 51
After the events of Swanston, Killian-Grey struggles to prove himself to the group after being branded as a traitor--especially when competing with h...
33K 1.9K 12
"You might be king in the streets, but I'll still beat your ass" "Stop playing ma, I'm the one clapping them ass cheeks" "Keep talking and you w...
231K 9.2K 30
Growing up, Julian Rivera always knew he was different. Instead of wanting toy cars, he wanted Barbie dolls. Instead of liking girls, he liked boys...