Oringals and Legacies watch...

Oleh marie_lomas_06

The Mikaelsons, Marcel, Vincentt, Alaric, Jed and the supersquad all react to Hope Mikalsons past... I don't... Lebih Banyak

the arrival
season 4 trailer
Awkward Reunion
wow!
Hope and Klaus
break 1
the kids
the crows
bonding
Ranking and A/N
the blue light
A/N
"Just close your eyes and sing."
a/n of bad news

mental crisis rn...

2.9K 31 38
Oleh marie_lomas_06

So...anyone over the age of 16 how did you deal with turning 16...like I turn 16 in 13 days and I just realized how much will be expected of me...like in a year I have to a college chosen with at least one or two as back ups then in two years I have to a career chosen then in four to five I have to have a job and house....is this just me and what my family expects of me or is this what society expects of everyone once they reach that age?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

795K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...