✓Hidden Love (IZONE SERIES #1)

By o_orinini

Crossing paths with her is not my intention, it just happened. There's this day that I saw her crying while s... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - ChaeKkura's Bridal Shower
Chapter 54 - Chaeyeon's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 55
Special Chapter

Chapter 50

96 9 4
By o_orinini

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

As Jin-ae unnie opened the door of the van for us, I was surprised to see them.

Wtf?

I looked at Eunbi unnie surprised. Eunbi unnie looks at me too, with a serious face. She signals me to go inside using her head.

Oh no I am really in trouble.

I go inside and sit beside Minju. Eunbi unnie follows and sits in between Chaewon and Yuri, at the very back of the van.

"Unnie, did you forget that we still have a rehearsal?" Minju whispers.

"What? I'm not yet taking a bath." I whispered back.

Well, I just changed my clothes but I did not take a bath.

The van starts to move.

"You didn't listen to the staff yesterday?" Minju asked again in a whisper.

"I didn't hear it." I answered.

I can't remember that a staff told us about it, really.

"Unnie! Eunbi unnie will really kill you." Minju said, trying not to be loud.

Aish, this is all because of Kang.

"What should I do? I have something to—"

"Choi Yena," I was cut off by Eunbi unnie's voice.

I looked at her.

"You are banned from your studio until your next comeback." She said while looking at me coldly.

"WHAT?!" I stood up from my seat and hit my head on the roof of the van but I didn't mind it.

I just got it back this month. I mean I was banned from going there since I became a trainee until now and I just got it back.

"Unnie, I just came back from it! I've only been there once since you banned me from it for a long time!"

If you are wondering when was the time that I went there, it's the time when I collaborated with Yuri that's all. I'm still banned that day but it's an exception since I will meet Yuri.

"Unnie," Minju dragged me back to go back to my seat.

"YOU were late yesterday and now WE are late for the rehearsal because of you." Eunbi unnie uttered.

"I didn't tell you to wait for me. You are the one who chose to go there with me!"

"All of us are in panic because you are not answering your phone. You didn't even tell us that you were going to the company."

"But—"

"If you can't tell us, you should at least inform your manager." She cut me off.

I didn't respond.

Aish, Kang will really pay for this.

"I may change my mind if you tell me why are you there with Ms. Kang." She looks away.

"Fine. Let's talk after the concert." I said in defeat.

*Timeskip*

I am in Yuri's waiting room right now. The concert is not yet done but we are done doing our role here. I'm glad because Kang is not here and Yuri is all mine.

I've been thinking something more surprising in this concert so I asked Yuri,

"Yuri-ah, how about we perform 'Someday' here, today?"

Yuri looked at me surprised even her managers were surprised too.

"Unnie, we are not in the line up."

"We can add it."

"We were not prepared."

"I'll tell Jin-ae unnie while we still have time." I stand up.

She suddenly grabbed my hand, making me stop in my tracks.

"Unnie, we don't have an outfit." She said.

"We can perform wearing this." I said before going to our waiting room where Jin-ae unnie is.

(Yena talking about this...)

"Unnie," I went directly to Jin-ae unnie after opening the door of our waiting room.

"We will perform 'Someday' today, can you inform the staffs?"

As expected, she was surprised to hear my words.

"Yah, old duck! We are not prepared." Chaewon interfered.

"You don't have an outfit to wear." - Jin-ae unnie

"I have a few outfits there. Just choose." - Eunbi unnie

I smiled at Eunbi unnie.

Glad she has my back.

Chaewon was about to complain but Eunbi unnie cut her off.

"Unnie—"

"Jin-ae-ssi, inform the staffs." - Eunbi unnie

Jin-ae unnie nodded and left the room.

"I'll just inform Yuri." I was about to leave when Eunbi unnie spoke again.

"I'll do it."

I nodded at her.

"Thank you unnie."

She nodded back at me and smiled before leaving.

"Ho ho ho, what is happening here? I thought Eunbi unnie was mad at you." Chaeyeon teased.

I saw Sakura, nudging her.

"Yah, engage girl. If you want a private wedding, just shut up." I said before following the stylist.

For your information readers, they are not out in public. The public only knows about them being best friends. Glad dispatch is not suspecting them.

*Timeskip*

We are in the back stage right now, waiting for our turn.

"Let's take a picture before we perform." I said.

Yuri smiled and nodded while Chaewon rolled her eyes. We go to our position and pose. After a few shots, a staff member told us to go to the elevator stage.

"Okay, HWAITING!" I shouted.

"Hwaiting!" Yuri responded.

Chaewon just gives me a forceful smile. Before I went to the elevator stage, I talked to the staff about me having a short closing remark so he could inform the emcees.

"Before we end this night, we have a special and surprise performance." I heard Yujin's voice.

"Minju-ssi, are you ready for the performance?" Yujin asked Minju.

"I am excited!" Minju answered.

"Me too. Let's see who these special performers are." - Yujin

As Yujin said those words, the elevator stage that we are riding goes up. I couldn't see anything because it was all black. Probably the lightsticks were turned off by the staff as they are the one who was controlling it. I heard the music start to play in my earpiece. A spotlight opens in where Chaewon is when she starts to sing her part. When it was my turn, which is the chorus part, another spotlight opened to me and the crowd's lightsticks lit up. I can see from here how the crowd ran wild like they were waving their lightsticks. After 12 seconds, another spotlight lit up since it was Yuri's turn to sing. Each of our own spotlights were dimmed if we were not singing and the only one who had a bright spotlight was the one who was singing.

After our performance, all the lights went on.

"Duckie! Duckie! Duckie!" I heard the crowd's cheer when I removed one of my earpieces.

I can't believe this is happening.

I smiled at the sight.

"Did you enjoy our performance?" I asked them.

"DE!" They answered all in unison.

"I know you are all surprised to see me and hear my voice. Maybe some of you were surprised and the others were not but this is now coming from me." I paused for the moment and read the atmosphere.

They all seem curious and waiting on what I will say next.

"Yuri-ssi," I looked at Yuri.

The crowd becomes chaotic like they are complaining.

"Yuri-ssi, did you see Duckie while working on this song?" I asked her.

Yuri nodded and say,

"Ne, I saw her for the first time that day."

"Chaewon-ssi," I looked at Chaewon.

"Did you know Duckie?" I asked her.

"Yes, I even call her old duck." Chaewon said.

Aish, this stinky radish.

I heard the crowd's laugh when Chaewon said that.

"Yujinnie," I looked at her direction.

She looked shocked beside Minju. They were on the very side of the stage.

"Yena-ssi," Minju laughs awkwardly.

"I think she is in shock mode." Minju said.

The crowd laughed again, I chuckled and faced the crowd.

"Everyone and Jigumis,"

They all become silent.

"I am... Choi Yena a.k.a Duckie."

The crowds start to become wild.

The rumor who keeps on pointing at me was right. The Entertainment just remains silent for the past 6 months since my debut.

All the artists started to appear one by one on the stage. Chaeyeon, Sakura, Eunbi unnie and Wonyoung go towards us. Chaeyeon smacked my arms.

"You really have your courage huh?" She teased.

"Thanks to Eunbi unnie's support." I point at Eunbi unnie using my lips.

All of us start to say goodbye to our fans.

"Thank you for watching Love it. Live it. Concert. Please exit at XXX. Be safe on your way home." - Minju

After saying goodbye to our fans, I bowed to every artist/group and staffs while exiting. Of course, I bowed to the girls too. When I bowed to Yeourem and to the other members of WJSN, Yeoreum hugged me.

"Aigoo, this duck revealed herself to the public." She said while hugging and tapping my back.

"Don't tell Hyejoo about this." I said after hugging her.

She chuckles.

"Hyejoo is in the crowd."

"Eh?"

She nodded then left me to bow to the other artists and staffs.

"You will be trending after this." Sakura whispered to my ears.

I looked at her.

"You will be more trending if someone notices your ring." I whispered back.

She showed me her left hand.

"I did not wear it." She sticks her tongue out.

"Yah, Chaeyeon!" I go towards Chaeyeon.

"What?!" She asked.

"Sakura did not wear her ring." I whispered to her.

"Dummy. Of course she won't wear it because we are public figures." She responded.

I raised my one upper side of my lift.

Yeah right, they are low-key.

While going back to the waiting room, Yuri suddenly appeared beside me.

"Unnie,"

I looked at her.

"Are you free today?" I asked.

She nodded as a response.

"Want to have a little get away with me?" I asked.

She looks around to make sure no one was hearing has.

"Sure unnie." She answered in a low voice.

I smiled at her and nodded.

*Timeskip*

After changing my clothes in the wardrobe and talking to my tour manager for a reservation in the place where I will bring Yuri, I went to Yuri's waiting room. When I opened the door, I saw Kang.

Tto!

I rolled my eyes.

"Unnie, please." I saw Yuri, pleasing her manager.

What is she doing?

I was about to speak when Kang spoke.

"She will be with me, don't worry." Kang said to Yuri's manager.

Her manager seems hesitant.

Did she know that Hyewon owns One Entertainment? As far as I know it's a secret. Or maybe she really thought that Hyewon is her brother's girlfriend. Well, there's this rumor and article about her brother and her being a couple.

Kang suddenly smiled.

Wtf?

"It's okay if Yuri can't go with me." She said in a polite manner.

What the heck? I never heard Kang talking like that. And going with her? Excuse me but she is going with me.

I approached them.

"Yuri," I called.

They all looked at me.

"Unnie," Yuri seems shy.

I was about to speak when Yuri's manager spoke.

"Ms. Kang, Yuri can go with you." She said.

I was about to complain when Hyewon bowed to her and said thank you. Yuri on the other hand was surprised.

Aish, I am the first one to invite Yuri!

Yuri was hesitating whether she will go out of the room with Hyewon or not.

Fine!

I turn my back to them and get out of Yuri's room.

"I lost again!" I said while leaving the venue.

I don't care if I get out without my manager and bodyguards. All I want is to run away from this place.

I am always lost at Kang Hyewon! Why is it always her?!

The guards outside suddenly blocked me.

"She is here at Exit 2." One of the guards said.

Oh please, don't block my way!

My phone suddenly rang and I answered it, angrily.

"Mwo?!"

"U-unnie,"

All my anger suddenly fades away when I hear her voice. I looked at the caller id. I sighed and got my phone back in my ear.

"What is it, Yujinnie?" I asked calmly.

"Hyewon sunbaenim was looking for you with Yuri sunbaenim."

I rolled my eyes.

Why is she looking for me?

"Tell them I am going ho—"

"Hey, Choi."

Ugh, I don't want to talk to her.

"Listen Choi."

I was about to end the call when,

"Yuri is on her way to where you are. Stay there."

My eyebrows furrowed in what she said.

"I thought you—"

She ended the call.

Aish,

"Unnie!"

I turn around to see Yuri running towards me and behind her are my managers and bodyguards. When Yuri arrives where I am standing, she holds my shoulder and tries to catch her breath.

"Where are you going again?!" Jin-ae unnie asked. Her voice was a little mad and it makes me nervous because I never hear her voice like that.

"H-Home." I answered stuttering.

"Alone?" She asked again.

"N-N-Ne." I nodded.

She closed her eyes and massaged her temple.

"Did you know that it's dangerous for you to go out alone?"

I looked down.

It seems like I will receive my first scolding from her. I mean she did scold me sometimes but her voice is not like that.

"You are a public figure and it is dangerous for you to go out alone especially now that you reveal yourself as Duckie. Paparazzi will probably hunt you."

"Unnie, is our getaway postponed?" Yuri whispered to me. It seems like she has already caught her breath.

I looked at Jin-ae unnie.

"Unnie, can I not go home at the dorm tonight?" I asked Jin-ae unnie.

She looked at me for a minute then looked at Yuri who was looking at her too.

"You can." She nodded.

I smiled widely at her answer. I go closer to her and open my palms in front of her, asking for my things.

It's Sunday tomorrow so I think I don't have work because Jin-ae unnie didn't mention anything.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

I wink at her as a signal that it was a date with Yuri. She sighed.

"Take your bodyguards with you." She said before giving me my things.

Yes, I am free!

I looked at Yuri and smiled.

"Kaja!" I grab her hand and start to walk out of the venue.

**********************************

(A/N: Exam week starting tomorrow :( . I can't believe time flies so fast. I promise after my exam, I'll finish this book cause it's almost 7 months since I publish this book and it's not yet finish so I decided to finish this after my exam. Anyways, thank you for keep on reading this story and thank you for voting!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.8K 20
An IZ*ONE AU. I fear that if everyone knows the truth they're going to leave me... (This story is a work of fiction and any similarity with other sto...
16K 889 30
Minjoo joined a school contest with hopes of getting closer to her crush and confessing her feelings, but things don't always go the way she wants th...
2.1K 314 15
*IZ*ONE Greek Demigod AU" Yena, Chaewon, and Yujin had always thought that their friendship was a product of fate. Ever since the trio met, things ju...
41.2K 1.7K 28
//STILL EDITING\\ Laura I didn't know something bad would happened to me and when it did happen, I ran like a coward. I moved on with my life, walkin...