๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ.เณƒเฟ...

By _HaRuNa12_

"๐™”๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™™." Working at the Agriche household was just like living in hell itself, so most of the... More

๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ดโ™•๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ดโ™•๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„พโ™•๏ธŽ

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ

5.2K 162 6
By _HaRuNa12_

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

➪Female OC

➪No face claims as of now so we'll be relying on our imaginations, recommendation are open by the way.

➪This will be a black butler fanfic and the OC will be a female Sebastian version.

➪This would also be a TWTPTFLOB fanfic, in short, a crossover.

➪There would be plenty of scenes that would be based on the two mentioned stories, obviously.

➪Some plots will belong to me, the same goes for the backstories of some characters.

➪Most plots, settings, ages, and backstories from TWTPTFLOB will be based on my imagination as the manhwa didn't really mention some pieces of information.

➪Characters may be a bit or too OOC but I'll be doing my best to write their attitudes and views.

➪WARNING!!
The story may include blood, psychological trauma, abuse, a killing spree, physical harm, language, mature content, typos, grammatical errors, and possible spoilers in the middle of the story.

➪English is NOT my first language.

➪Please don't repost/copy/plagiarise/report/etc.

➪Do enjoy reading!😉

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"Heaven? That has no hold over me."

In which a maid that's just too perfect for everyone's eyes to see, not knowing the predator lurking inside her.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
313K 18K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
997K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...