Weirder Things (Male OC X Wen...

By Cowboy-Alchemist

Cross-posted on Fanfiction.net. Patrick Pines is just another average 16-year-old boy. He like video games, o... More

The Tour Trappers
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Headhunters
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel
Windmill Vandals
Dipper vs Manliness
A Pair of Patrick
Irrational History
The Time Pig Paradox
Rage Against the Game
Summerween
Little Dipper
The Deep End
Boyz Crazy
The Curse of the Were-Wendy
Jurassic Pork
Dreamscaperers
Gideon Rises
Scary-oke
Into the Bunker
War of the Holes
The Last Laserdisc Player
The Nightmare Spirit
Sock Opera
Soos and the Real Girl
Firework Run
The Society of the Blind Eye
Blendin's Game
Mabel Potion #9
The Haunting of Northwest Manor
Not What They Seem
Veronica and the Two Stans
Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons
The Stanchurian Candidate
The Last Mabelcorn
Face It!
The Final Days of Summer
Weirdmageddon Part 2: Escape from Reality
Weirdmaggedon Part 3: Take Back the Falls

Weirdmageddon Part 1: Odd-pocalypse Now

934 23 21
By Cowboy-Alchemist

This is the way the world ends. With a tear in the fabric of reality that led to the Nightmare Realm. Weirdmaggedon was the end that the Pines have been working and fighting to stop. But there was no stopping it. Only delaying the inevitable apocalypse that would see two dimensions that should never meet collide. The Pines family threw everything they had to stop Bill and still came up short. Now it was time to pay the price.

Patrick stared up at Bill as he psychotically laughed below the tear in the sky. His body turned black with white outlines. "Oh, it's happening. It's finally, finally happening!" He gleefully yelled and continued laughing as he was swarmed by light blue particles. Then what appeared to be muscle fiber covered him. "Physical form? Don't mind if I DO!" Thunder boomed and lightning flashed all around him as he was encased in a metal pyramid and vanished. Turning into a white triangle that shined as brightly as the sun over the woods.

For a moment, Patrick's attention was turned away from the sky as Blendin got to his feet. "Blendin!" Setting Mabel's body down on the ground, Patrick rushed over and helped the time traveler up as he lowered his goggles.

"Huh?! What just happened?" He asked, looking around worriedly and confused.

"It's Bill Cipher!" Patrick yelled over the roaring winds. "He's opened a portal to the Nightmare Realm!"

Blendin was about to ask a question when something made him yell in shock. He pointed to something behind Patrick, and the teenager turned around. To his horror, Mabel was lifted off the ground as a pink light glowed from her body.

"Mabel!" Patrick yelled as a pink bubble appeared around her with the shooting star symbol from her favorite sweater appearing on it. He ran over to try and get her out, but the bubble was sealed and locked with a heavy metal chain. He started banging on the bubble, but it didn't break it.

Then the bubble lifted up into the air and shot off across the sky. Flying over the forest towards an unknown destination.

"NO!" Patrick yelled as he reached out for her, but it was no use. She was gone.

"Oh. Oh, man. This is bad! This is real bad!" Blendin exclaimed.

"Blendin!" Patrick turned back to the nervous man. "You've got to get Time Baby! We've got to stop Bill!"

"R-Right!" He stammered, before holding up his watch and pressing the speaker button. "Guys, we've got a situation!" He then pressed another button, causing him to vanish in a flash of bright light.

The ground started to tremble, as a large, triangular shadow crept over Patrick and the forest. As his boonie hat flew off his head, Patrick turned around to face Bill. But what he saw made his face turn to horror. It wasn't just him that felt terror. In the town of Gravity Falls, everyone turned their attention to the sky as Bill floated over them.

In a giant black form, Bill was no longer 2D. Now a pyramid, his was completely black with outlines that were a mixture of pink, green, and blue. His body was split into three sections, with his head at the top, and the two middle and bottom sections spinning around. Protruding from each section were two arms with a ball of fire in each of his palms. "Alright, listen up you one lifespan, three-dimensional, five sense skin puppets!" He said in a deep and evil voice before returning to both his normal voice and form. Lowing down to float next to the salute of Nathaniel Northwest. "For one trillion years I've been trapped in my own decaying dimension, waiting for a new universe to call my own." He gave the false founder's statue a knocking. "Name's Bill! But you can call me your new lord and master for all of eternity!"

He then turned and fired a blue laser beam from his eye that burned and melted the statue completely, frightening the townsfolk.

"Now meet the gang of interdimensional criminals and nightmares I call my friends," Bill said, gesturing up to the scar in the sky. And from it came horrible monsters from all over the multiverse.

"8 Ball!" The first monster had olive green skin, a lighter chest, and stomach, and has a muscular upper body. It had large ears with what appeared to be a bite in one of them, a prominent underbite, and large teeth and fangs. 8 Ball's eyes were magic 8-balls that glow yellow at the pupils which usually are pointed in different directions. The being had cuffs around its right wrist and ankle, with a small segment of broken chain dangling from both of them.

"Kryptos!" The second was a being that was similar to Bill, as Kryptos was also a floating geometric shape with black limbs. Like Bill, Kryptos was based on the symbol of a secret society, in this case, the masonic compass. It was a gray-navy colored rhombus. The top perimeter of its shape resembled a compass, with a functioning eye at the turning point, and the bottom perimeter resembled a square ruler. Additionally, Kryptos had a large wide mouth with buck teeth, wore black gloves, and had a small light blue aura.

"The being whose name must never be said!" That being had a body that was shaped similar to a loaf of bread with four gorilla-like legs. It had dark gray-purple skin with some darker spots and no head. In its place was a light gray-purple patch with some dark gray-purple spots, resembling a loaf of sliced bread. It had small trees and patches of grass or moss growing out of its back, shoulders, and other areas, and it wore a party hat.

"Haha, what the hell. It's Zanthar," Bill said before listing off all the other demons. "Then of course there's also Teeth, Keyhole, Hectorgon, Amorphous Shape, Pyronica, Paci-Fire, and these guys. This is our town now, boys!" The insane demon and his friends laughed evilly, all of them ready to wreak havoc on the world and universe.

"Now see here, you unholy triangle fella." Bill looked down to see Mayor Tyler walking up before the townsfolk and bravely pointed at him. "As mayor, I strongly urge you to git...git on out of here," he demanded.

"Yeah! Things with one eye are weird!" Lazy Susan said, ironically because of her one closed eye.

"We don't like out-of-towners!" Grenda yelled, ironically because of her friendship with Mabel.

"We punch what we DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Manly Dan yelled, not ironically as he ripped open a mailbox.

But while everyone wasn't happy about Bill taking over, Preston Northwest and his wife were more than happy. They knew about this day coming, everyone in their family did, and planned to side with Bill when the time came. "I would just like to say that as a rich, capitalist, white man, I welcome your tyrannical rule," Preston said, much to the shock of his daughter. "Perhaps I could be one of your, uh... horsemen of the apocalypse?"

"Dad!" Pacifica yelled at her father.

"Not now, sweetie, the grownups are talking."

"Oh wow, that's a great offer," Bill said sarcastically. "How 'bout instead I shuffle the functions of every hole in your face?" Before Preston could ask what he meant, Bill snapped his fingers.

All of a sudden, Preston's face twisted around and became mixed up. His ears were moved to his eyes, his nose was moved over his left ear, and one of his eyes was in his mouth and the other was sticking out his right ear. Preston's screams of shock and agony were muffled by his eyeballs as he fell over. Pacifica and her mother screamed and held each other as they watched in horror. The once most powerful man in Gravity Falls tried reaching out to them, but they moved back as he fell down.

Bill laughed insanely as the people all started running away in terror. Trying to save themself from the Lovecraftian monster. Bill then fired a beam of energy at Deputy Durland, turning the officer into stone. Sheriff Blubs caught Durland before he could hit the ground. "Durland! My precious Deputy Durland. No!" Blubs yelled in anguish as one of Bill's Eye-Bats shined a red light at Durland. The light picked up the stone deputy and the creature carried him away as Blubs cried.

As the water tower turned into a monster behind Bill, the demon rubbed his hands together. "It's time we do a little redecorating. I could really use a castle of some kind."

Now with all his powers, Bill broke off a large area of the forest and lifted it up into the air. The earth changed shape and formed a large dark red-brown pyramid with the top detached and multiple bricks and broken-off pieces floating around it. From within the cracks, there was an orange-red glow that resembled lava. It hovered in the sky just below the rift.

"And how about some bubbles of PURE MADNESS!" Bill raised his arms up and colorful bubbles with an oily glint on their surface appeared. Forming up from the ground and the walls of the buildings as they passed through everything in their path.

A bubble passed through Sprott. When he came out on the other side, Sprott was completely insane. Ripping off his shirt and screamed madly.

"This party never stops. Time is dead and meaning has no meaning." Time slowed down until it stopped completely. That's when fires ignited all over town, burning buildings and trees. Bill just floated with his arms up, relishing in the destruction and madness. "Existence is upside-down and I reign supreme. WELCOME, ONE AND ALL, TO WEIRDMAGEDDON!"

A blast of energy shot out from the Fearamid and a gigantic purple-ish pink wave rushed throughout the valley. When Patrick saw it, he didn't have time to turn and run. His belt protected him with Bill's weirdness, but the force of the wave knocked him back. Patrick's body slammed against a tree. And just like that, it was lights out.

-----

When Patrick started to regain consciousness, the first thing that he heard was music. It was "I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire" by The Ink Spots. As the song started, Patrick slowly opened his eyes. He was laying on a cot in a dark room, and his head was wrapped in bandages. He sat up, avoiding the shelf over him, and turned his body to the left to let his legs hang off the edge. Feeling a throbbing headache, Patrick rubbed his head and looked up.

To his surprise, he was down in Ford's secret bunker. In the bomb shelter to be more specific. The record player was playing and there was only one lantern lit.

Standing up, Patrick walked over to the record player. His jolts popping and his muscles aching slightly with each of his moments until they gradually disappeared. Patrick turned off the machine before pulling the bandage off his head. "How the hell did I get here?" He asked no one, trying to remember what happened.

That's when he suddenly remembered everything. The rift, Bill, and Mabel.

"Mabel," Patrick whispered in horror. He remembered her being taken away. He had to save his cousin.

Quickly grabbing his crowbar, Patrick rushed to the lever on the wall. He yanked it down, and the stairs that led up to the surface came down and the door opened up. The first thing that came from the outside was the smell. Burning wood and...sweaty socks? Patrick rushed up the stairs and exited out of the bunker.

And into a new world.

As he came to a stop just in front of the faux tree, Patrick stared out into the valley of Gravity Falls. It truly looked like the apocalypse had taken place. Most of the woods were obliterated, fires were scattered all around the forest. Giant monsters, including a giant-sized Gompers, roamed the ruined town. In the fiery skies, Eye-Bats flew overhead. Looking for new targets to turn to stone and carry them away towards the pyramid in the sky.

"He did it," Patrick said, staring at the chaos. Bill's won.

He pushed that thought aside. None of that mattered right now. All that mattered was finding his cousins. After that, they'll figure out what to do about Bill.

Patrick took off towards the town.

The journey into the town never seemed as long as it did, until now. Keeping a low profile and sticking to the shadow so as to not be detected by the Eyeball Bats, Patrick finally reached the main street of Gravity Falls. But the town wasn't faring any better than the woods. What was once a thriving little town had become a complete war zone. Buildings were wrecked and in ruins. What little people were left tried hiding for their lives. But when they were spotted by an Eyeball Bat, they screamed and tried to make a run for it, but it was not to be.

No one was safe from Bill's evil.

Patrick rushed over and pressed himself against the corner of a shop. He looked over the corner and saw a still working TV, which was lying among the wreckage. On it was Shandra Jimenez, whose clothes were tattered and with the hair on the left side of her head gone. She was still dutifully reporting on the news.

"We are day three in this strange cataclysmic event, which some are calling 'Weirdmageddon,' or the 'Oddpocalypse.'"

Patrick paused for a moment to take that in, as he placed his hand on his forehead. "I've been out for 3 days?" He whispered in disbelief.

A scream snapped him out of it and he looked back to see an Eyeball Bat turn Pizza Guy into stone with its gaze. It then used its magic to carry him away towards the Fearamid in the sky. All the while Shandra continued reporting. "Weather today calls for black clouds, blood rain, and frequent showers of Eyeball Bats turning people into stone. I'm Shandra Jimenez, and I ate a rat for dinner."

Patrick saw one of the Eyeball Bats coming towards him. Looking for a way out, Patrick saw an alleyway with a wooden fence blocking it. The teenager easily scaled over the fence and quickly ducked behind it, just before the Eyeball Bat spotted him.

When it moved on, Patrick sighed in relief and leaned back. His head hit the wooden fence as he breathed heavily. He's only been in the apocalypse for a few hours, but he was still flat-out terrified. Mabel was taken to God knows where and the rest of his family were nowhere to be seen. Knowing Dipper and Ford, they were likely trying to defeat Bill, but with Weirdmaggedon still going on, it's likely they're still working on it...or failed.

"They're still alive," Patrick told himself in a low voice. "I just have to find them."

All of a sudden, he heard a screech in the distance. It was a Pteranodon on top of the Gravity Mall, which was just across the parking lot between it and the alleyway. The Pteranodon took the "A" out of "MALLS" on the Gravity Malls' sign, before flying off.

"The mall! Maybe they're hiding in there!" Patrick said with a smile of excitement. But then he quickly ducked back down when a horrifying monster dragged itself across the parking lot. The monster was a gigantic man's head with a round nose, a five o'clock shadow, thick red eyebrows, and red hair on his temples. Attached to the top of his head is a muscular arm that he used to drag himself around.

Once the Horrifying Sweaty One-Armed Monstrosity dragged itself away, Patrick saw his chance and started rushing towards the mall.

Suddenly, he stepped on a broken piece of glass.

Patrick stopped in the middle of the parking lot with a frozen look of fear. The Horrifying Sweaty One-Armed Monstrosity heard it and started turning himself towards Patrick. "Hey. Hey you. Hey, I wanna talk to you." the being said, trying to get Patrick's attention. "I wanna talk to you about going inside my mouth. I- I think you wanna get in here."

"No way!" Patrick yelled and ran faster towards the automatic doors of the mall. When he reached them, he ended up running into the door, which remained shut.

"Hey, you, hey! I'm talkin' to you, man! You don't have to make a big deal outta this! Hello! HELLO!" the head cried out as Patrick pulled out his laser gun and fired. Blasting the glass and shattering it completely.

Patrick jumped in and ran from the door as the Horrifying Sweaty One-Armed Monstrosity tried to reach him. But Patrick was too far out of his reach and his hand slammed on the ground in front of Patrick.

"Why are you just ignoring me?" the head cried while still trying to reach inside. "That's seriously rude to just IGNORE someone like this."

Patrick sighed in relief, thinking that he was safe. But then he heard the groans and moanings coming from behind him. Slowly turning his head, Patrick's eyes widened when he saw a horde of zombies roaming around the first floor of the mall. They all heard Patrick's blaster and the loud complaining of the Horrifying Sweaty One-Armed Monstrosity. Turning towards the teenager, they all started groaning and lumbering towards him.

"Oh shit!" Patrick said, pulling out his crowbar to duel wield his weapons. Ready to fight to the bitter end.

But then, all of sudden, 'Disco Girl' started playing on the loudspeakers all over the mall. The escalators then turned on, carrying some zombies up to the second floor. Everything from lights to music turned on all over the mall, throwing the zombies off course and they started wandering around aimlessly.

Seeing his chance, Patrick bravely ran through the horde, taking down any zombie in his way with his crowbar. With each swing to their heads, he took them down before reaching the spiraling stairs. He rushed up to the second floor, but was being pursued by more of the undead. And what's worse was an Eyeball Bat that busted in through the glass ceiling.

When he reached the second floor, Patrick stopped when he saw the Eye-Bat turn towards him. It was about to turn him into stone...

BANG!

All of a sudden, the bat was hit in the side by a gunshot. The bullet tore through its eye and it fell dead to the first floor, into a horde of hungry zombies.

Patrick turned to where the shot came from and saw two people standing at the entrance of the Edgy on Purpose store. Both were wearing rain ponchos and paintball masks. One was holding open the metal door while the other fired an M4a1 rifle. The one holding up the door waved to Patrick to get over there.

Without hesitation, Patrick charged towards the store as the zombies followed him. Once he was inside, the two quickly slammed the metal door down and locked it. The shudders rattled as the zombies banged on the door.

Patrick panted heavily, trying to catch his breath. But to his embarrassment, his stomach growled loudly. One of the cloaked people grabbed a nearby basket for nachos and handed them to Patrick. Handing nothing to eat in days, Patrick graciously grabbed the basket and started munching down on the cheese-covered chips as fast as he could.

"Thanks," he said, mouth stuffed with clips and cheese spread around it and his fingers. "You are you?" The one that gave him the nachos pulled off the poncho and mask.

"Someone who loves you," said Wendy, wearing a ragged white tank top with her flannel shirt tied around her waist, a strip of flannel fabric tied around her head, fingerless black gloves, and two black stripes painted under her eyes.

When Patrick stopped eating and stared at her, he couldn't believe his eyes. "Wendy..." His girlfriend suddenly grabbed him and pulled Patrick into a deep, cheese-covered kiss that Patrick happily returned. Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes as they held each other and moved their hands around, making such they were real and not an illusion.

Pulling away, Wendy looked into Patrick's eyes as he stared back at her with watery eyes. "You jerk! I thought you were dead!" She exclaimed with a big smile.

"I thought I'd never see you again, too!" Patrick said as he started to sob. "When I woke up, I didn't know if everyone I knew was gone and I tried to find the others."

"Hey, hey, it's okay. We have each other now," Wendy said, placing her forehead on Patrick's "You, me, Veronica, Dipper, and Toby Determined, who I accidentally mistook for a monster." She gestured over to Toby, who was clutching his arm in pain with an arrow sticking out of it.

"This just in: this arrow in my shoulder." He winced.

"Wait, you said Veronica and Dipper? Are they here?" Patrick asked, his hands on Wendy's shoulders.

"You can say that," said the other cloaked figure. She took off her mask and poncho to reveal Veronica Pines wearing a plate carrier under a black coat. "I'm so happy to see you're okay, Patrick."

"Grandma!" Patrick hugged her as his grandmother hugged him back.

"It's okay, dear, I'm fine and so is Dipper," she said with a soft smile. But that smile didn't last as she got serious. "But we shouldn't stay out in the open for too long."

"She's right. Let me show you my hideout," Wendy said, holding up her crossbow.

Patrick nodded and grabbed her hand as she led him, Veronica, and Toby out of the store through a back door. That led to a large hallway in the back that was connected to the other stores on that floor. She led them over to a stairwell at the far end that went up.

They climbed up, but Patrick couldn't help but wonder. "Wendy, how do you know about this?"

"My dad made me and my brothers do apocalypse training every year instead of Christmas. Guess it's sort of cool the paranoia paid off," Wendy said with a cool smile. "One of the things he had us do was find the best place to make a hideout. So, after watching Dawn of the Dead, I knew to look for a backroom like this."

Well, that explains a lot.

When they reached the top, they came to a door and Wendy knocked a secret code on it. Once she was done, the door opened and behind it was Dipper. He was relieved to see Wendy and Graunt Veronica, but when he saw Patrick his eyes widened.

"Patrick?" He asked.

"Dipper?" Patrick asked, tearing welling in his eyes. He knelt down as Dipper ran towards him and the two collided in a tight hug. Both were relieved to see the other still alive after 3 days. "Oh thank God, you're okay!"

"I'm so happy to see you again!" Dipper exclaimed, almost crying with joy. He thought he'd never see his cousin again after he ran after Mabel. However, when Dipper pulled away from Patrick, he asked worriedly. "What about Mabel? I haven't seen her since the attack. Is she safe?"

Patrick stared at him with a look of shame across his face. His head lowered, making almost everyone in the group grow concerned.

-----

"...and that was the last time I saw her," Patrick said, explaining everything that happened to Dipper, Veronica, and Wendy. They were now sitting inside the backroom that was filled with supplies. Veronica cooked some canned meat for them over a gas camping stove as Patrick told them everything that happened.

They were all shocked when Patrick told them about Mabel being tricked by Bill and concerned when he told them about her imprisonment.

"I'm so sorry, Dipper," Patrick said, shaking his head.

Dipper sighed and leaned back against the wall. "No, this is all my fault," he said. "I shouldn't have agreed to be Ford's apprentice. If I didn't none of this-"

"You will not blame yourself for what happened, Dipper," Veronica said softly, handing him a bowl of food. "Both of you will not blame yourselves. You didn't know this would happen. This was all Bill's doing. And now that we know what happened to Mabel, we can start looking for her so we can rescue Ford."

"Wait, what?" Patrick asked, confused. "What happened to Ford? Where is he?"

Dipper looked at Veronica and Wendy with a sad look in his eyes. They both nodded, silently telling him to tell Patrick. So, he sucked in a deep breath and started to explain what happened to Ford.

Flashback

It all started when Weirdmaggedon began. Stan, Veronica, and Dipper stared up at the rift in the sky as Bill's reign of terror. "So this is how the world ends. Not with a bang but with a... boop-boop." Ford said, gesturing a crazy sign with his finger.

"Weirdmageddon," Dipper whispered.

"Look out!" Veronica exclaimed, pulling their heads down when a flock of birds cawed and flew over their heads.

But they weren't the only ones. Various animals and monsters from the woods ran in the opposite direction of the rift. Everything from deer, squirrels, Manotaurs, and the gnomes scampered for their lives.

Reaching down, Veronica grabbed Jeff the Gnome by his hat and pulled him up. "Jeff, what's going on!?" She asked

"What does it look like? It's the end of the world and we're all getting the fuck out of here!" Jeff yelled, wiggling out of Veronica's grip and scampered off with the rest of his gnome people.

"Ford, how did this happen?" Veronica asked her cousin.

"The rift is shattered," Ford told her. "Bill's world is spilling into ours and every minute his powers grow stronger."

At that moment, Dipper realized something that made him panic. "Mabel! The rift must have cracked inside her backpack. She and Patrick must be in danger. I have to go find them!" He exclaimed, before taking off running towards the tree. As he ran, Dipper took out the walkie-talkie and started talking into it. "Mabel! Come in, Mabel! Mabel!"

Just then, he felt someone grab his shoulder and he saw it was Veronica that stopped him. "I'll go find them, you stay with your uncle and get inside the Shack. I'll come and find you when I've found them," Veronica told him before running off. As it would turn on, she would only find Patrick lying unconscious in the forest. With no other way to carry him and knowing that the bunker wasn't too far from his location, Veronica would place Patrick in the bunker until he woke up. Knowing he'd be safe from Bill as she tried looking for Mabel.

"Dipper. Listen to me," Ford said, walking up to his nephew. "We can't wait for Veronica to get back. We can find your sister and cousin soon, but first we have to stop Bill. If we can blast him back through the rift he came out of, we just might be able to stop him before his weirdness spreads across the entire globe."

"Are you sure defeating Bill is even possible?" Dipper asked.

"No. I'm not sure. But being a hero means fighting back even when it seems impossible." Ford said. He then knelt down to Dipper's level and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Will you follow me?"

Dipper looked at him with determination and nodded. "To the ends of the Earth."

"Good. Because that's where we're heading." Ford then saw something that made his eyes widen and stood back up. "You also might want to step inside."

Dipper looked back and saw the same weirdness wave that would knock out Patrick coming towards them. They quickly ran back towards the safety of the Mystery Shack before the wave washed over the Mystery Shack and over the rest of the town. Turning people and other things weird or nightmarish.

-----

Once that was over with, Ford and Dipper rushed into town. Ducking through alleys and wrecked buildings as people ran for their lives. When they found Bill, they saw him and his friends downtown. With the church behind providing the best sniping position, they snuck up to the steeple.

"Ready to cause some havoc, boys?" Bill asked his Henchmaniacs as they giggled and laughed. Happy to be free and ready to bring destruction to this dimension.

Behind Bill, Dipper swung the windows of the tower open. He looked out of the clock tower with a pair of binoculars. He looked back to see Ford walking over to him with a large case on his shoulder. Placing it down, Ford opened the case, revealing a large rifle. It had a long gray body and a bright blue bulb at the end which emerged when the weapon was activated. It also had a scope which was used to aim, and with a reticle shaped like a triangle.

"Ah, my quantum destabilizer. I've been waiting a long time to use this. We're only gonna have one chance to take this shot," Ford said, picking up the blaster and turning a dial on the side. This activated the gun, as the end opened like a pair of jaws. A blue beam of energy started building up.

Walking over to the window, Ford aimed down the sights at Bill. Lining up his triangular figure with that of the reticle. "Steady... steady... and... say goodnight you son of a bitch..."

Ford moved his finger over the trigger and was about to pull it when a sudden wave of weirdness washed over them. It didn't affect them, but it did make the bell come to life. "Woohoo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo! I'm alive now!" It said, ringing itself loudly.

The ringing threw off Ford's aim and made him jerk the gun up. He fired and the shot he had only hit Bill's hat. Going through it and hitting a tree. Blowing it up.

"Oh no!" Ford gasped.

Bill's hat healed itself. Closing the hole as bone and muscle stitched back together before the black color returned to it. The monsters all turned in the direction of the church, as Bill's body flipped around to look at Ford. "Well, well, well, and here I thought today couldn't get any BETTER!" From his fingertip, Bill fired a beam at the tower.

The beam went over Ford and Dipper's heads, going through the tower. However, a second later, the tower was destroyed in a massive explosion. When the dust cleared, Dipper was lying on his back in the wreckage, bruised from the blast. Sitting up with a groan, he looked to see where his mentor was.

"Great-uncle Ford!" He shouted.

Ford was trapped under a large beam, preventing him from escaping. The author grunted as he pushed himself up, but it was no use. The beam was too heavy and he was stuck. "Dipper! Take my journals!" He slid the backpack to Dipper, and the flap opened. Journal 3 slid out of it, before Dipper reached down and picked it up. "Listen, I know of one other way to defeat Bill, it's-" Ford stopped and gasped in terror when he heard something behind him. "Oh, no! Dipper! Run! Get down!"

Dipper grabbed the backpack and ran down the stairs the moment he saw the top of Bill's top hat. The demon raised up from behind Ford with the six-fingered hand symbol in his eye. "Good old six-fingers. I've been waiting an ETERNITY," Bill said in his deep voice, making the building tremble, "to have a chat face to face."

Bill used his powers to lift Ford up as he covered his body in a red glow. Freeing him from the rumble, the demon then turned around to show off the author to his friends. "Everyone, this armageddon wouldn't be possible without help from our friend here. Give him a six-fingered hand!"

As Bill's friends clapped and cheered and Ford tried breaking free of the red glow surrounding him, Dipper crawled out of a shattered stained glass window. Seeing Ford in danger, Dipper ran over behind the melted statue of Nathaniel Northwest. All he could do was watch in concern and terror as the demon played around with his enemy.

"This brainiac is the one who built the portal in the first place! Now don't look so sour, Fordsy." Stretching out his arm, Bill turned Ford around by his head. "It's not too late to join me. With that extra finger, you'd fit right in with my freaks," Bill said, toying around with his arms like a doll.

Yanking his arms away, Ford clenched his hands in anger. "I'll die before I join you! I know your weakness, Bill!" He yelled at him.

"Oh, yeah? And I know a riddle." Bill's eye became a question mark as he struck a pose. Both arms were out in the air and his hands formed like they were claws. "Why did the old man do this?"

Ford raised an eyebrow, confused by the riddle. "This?" He asked, imitating Bill's pose.

That's when Bill shoots a laser at Ford from his eye. The demon then dropped him to the street, as Ford's body was turned to solid gold, petrified with a look of terror on his face. Dipper gasped when he saw it happen.

Bill picked up Ford, waving him around. "Because I needed a new backscratcher!" He laughed with his friends as he scratched his own back with Ford. "Oh yeah...I've been trying to get that spot for centuries."

As he watched Bill use his uncle as a backscratcher, Dipper growled and gritted his teeth. No longer able to sit back and let Bill continue his madness, he decided to act.

"That's enough!" Dipper yelled, coming out from behind the podium by climbing on top of it. "Hand over my uncle! Or else!" He held up Journal 3.

Bill turned to him. "Now isn't. This." In the blink of an eye, Bill suddenly zoomed up to Dipper. His eye glowed white as he stared down at Dipper intently. "INTERESTING?" His demonic voice startled Dipper before Bill switched back to his normal voice. "Little ol' Pine Tree is here to save the day without crowbar. You think you can stop me without him?" The beam of light vanished and his eye returned to normal. He held Ford behind him as a third arm came out. With both free hands, he punched the air in a mocking manner. "Go ahead, Pine Tree, show me what you've got."

"I...uh... I... uh..." Dipper stuttered as he nervously flipped through Journal 3 and shined the blacklight on Bill's chapter. If there was anything that could help him, it had to be in the Journal, right? Wrong.

All it said was, "IF HE GAINS PHYSICAL FORM THEN ALL IS LOST!"

"I UM I. Do it, kid. Do some brilliant thing that takes me down right now," Bill taunted him. "Come on! I want you to do it, I want you to do it. COME ON! Whaddya got, Pine Tree? Everyone's waiting. DO IT. HIT ME!"

Finally having enough, Dipper jumped at Bill. "Augh, BILL!" He yelled, aiming a punch at the demon's eye. He only got within an inch from touching him when his fist hit a force field. Dipper was thrown back backward into a tree. All the air in his lungs was knocked out from the impact as he slid to the ground and rubbed his head. "Ugh..."

Bill's friends laughed at the failure. Dipper tried reaching for Journal 3 in front of him. But it was too late. To his horror, all three journals were levitated into the air by the same red glow from Bill's magic. The demon held them over his free hand with his other hand holding Ford. "That's right. Don't be a hero, kid," he said waving Ford. "This is what happens to heroes in my world."

Pointing a finger at them, Bill set the journal on fire. They fell to the ground as the blaze destroyed them. The hand symbols of each book crinkled into black dust before they hit the ground.

Dipper could only stare in horror as they were burnt blacker and blacker. "NO! THE JOURNALS!"

"Not much of a threat now, are you?" Bill asked retroactively and then turned back to his friends "Now can anyone remind me why we came here?"

"To get WEIRD!" 8 Ball yelled, throwing his fists in the air.

"THAT'S RIGHT! VIP party at the Fearamid. Oh, and 8 Ball, Teeth, you've earned a treat, have the kid for a snack."

"Huh?" Dipper questioned as he leaned on the tree. 8 Ball's eyes rolled around in their sockets and Teeth laughed, clicking his teeth.

"Hench-maniacs, ROLL OUT!" Bill fired a laser from his eye as a car. Turning it into a racecar-like vehicle after being coated in flames. The demons climbed into the car.

"Let's get out of here, Bill!" Pyronica cheered in the back seat. With Blind Ivan's severed and bloodied head serving at the top of the gear shift, Bill shifted into drive and punched the gas. He drove away, firing lasers and changing things as he goes, laughing maniacally.

Now alone with no one to help him, Dipper stared at 8 Ball and Teeth, panting. 8 Ball turned to Teeth and asked, "So, you wanna eat him, or something?"

"Oh, definitely, let's eat him," Teeth said. Both demons turned back to Dipper.

"Ahhhhh!" Dipper screamed as he ran away, the demons following him in pursuit. He would eventually lose them and evade being captured before finding Veronica. They would then make their way to the mall, where they'd join up with Wendy.

PRESENT

"Patrick the journals are gone. Ford's gone, and with him, the secret to how to defeat Bill is gone too. It's hopeless," Dipper said with a defeated manner. Veronica sighed and looked down at the food she was cooking. Wendy turned towards Patrick, looking concerned.

Patrick was stunned to hear that Ford was captured by Bill. Sure, he had problems with the author, but never would have wished on him whatever fate awaited him at the hand of the demon. Now he's gone and so were the journals. The knowledge of how to beat Bill was gone.

"What a nightmare," Patrick said, rubbing his face. Thinking about how badly he left things with Ford, he wished he could have tried to mend their relationship. Just something that could have helped ease the tension between the two.

Seeing her boyfriend in need of some comfort, Wendy placed a hand on Patrick's shoulder and gave him a small smile. "Come on. Let's get some fresh air," she said. However, she noticed that one of them was missing. "Where's Toby?"

Toby came out of another room dressed in a bunch of the Edgy on Purpose clothes. Now he was sporting an azure mohawk, ear piercing, black eyemarks, studded wristbands and boots, fishnet sleeves, half-gloves, a black belt with a metal skull buckle, and a magenta shirt with "SASSY GIRL'' written on it.

"Don't call me 'Toby' anymore. Call me Bodacious T," he declared.

"No one will ever call you that," Veronica deadpanned.

Toby sighed. "Ooh..."

-----

Patrick and Wendy made it to the top of the roof and sat together on the edge of a generator, watching all of the weirdness and devastation go down. The redhead handed him a can of Pitt Cola. "Thanks," he said softly as his girlfriend scooted next to him and laid her head on his shoulder.

"The end of the world. Man, those death metal album covers got it shockingly right," Wendy said. She then turned to Patrick. "So what happens now?"

"Wendy, we've crossed some strange boundaries before, but now we're up to our heads in crazy shit," Patrick said, finishing his soda.

"That's true, but the question still stands."

Patrick crushed the soda in his hand and tossed it off the roof. "I don't know," he admitted in defeat. Jumping off the generator, he walked over to the other left and looked out at Bill's pyramid. "You know, I used to think I could get out of anything. That I could protect Dipper and Mabel, beat the bad guy, and save the day. But this? Trying to fix all of this? The journals are destroyed, Ford is captured and I can't find the rest of my family anywhere. Bill said it himself, there's no room for heroes out here. We lost. Lost everything."

Wendy walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Look, dude, it's not over yet. You've beaten Bill twice before, why is this time any different?"

"'Cause then I had Dipper and Mabel, together," Patrick replied.

"Then you need to get Mabel back. Patrick, do you remember why I fell in love with you?" Wendy asked.

"Because of my devilishly handsome looks?" he asked, jokingly.

"Yes, but most of all it's because you're a special guy. Look, this summer, I've seen you do some amazing things. Watched as you became the hero we needed. You're strong, swift, brave, and a natural leader," Wendy said, smiling at him as Patrick smiled dreamily back at her. "Alone, you're amazing. But with you and your cousins, you're unstoppable. I don't know if it's dumb luck or yin and yang, or whatever, but when you three work together, there's like nothing you two can't accomplish. You just need to have make up, and team up, and save the universe."

"But how will I ever find her?" Patrick asked.

Suddenly, the two heard a noise as the ground shook slightly. They turned and saw a monster eating a billboard, revealing a giant bubble between the cliffs that was chained in place. But when Patrick saw the bubble, he noticed something on it that looked all too familiar.

"Wait...quick! I need a pair of binoculars!" Patrick exclaimed urgently.

Not knowing what he was going to do, Wendy quickly ran back over the roof's entrance. However, at the same time, Veronica and Dipper were walking outside too.

"What's going on up here?" Dipper asked.

"Quick, Patrick needs the binoculars," Wendy told them. Veronica quickly pulled out her binoculars and handed it to her. She ran back over to Patrick, giving them to him as the others walked over. Looking through the lenses, Patrick saw that the bubble had Mabel's shooting star symbol from her sweater.

"That's it! That's the bubble Mabel's trapped in!" Patrick exclaimed with a big grin as he pointed to the bubble.

"Are you sure?" Veronica asked as she and Dipper rushed over the edge of the roof.

"It looks different from what it was before, but there's no doubt about it," Patrick said with a determined look.

As he stared at the bubble as well, Dipper frowned. "She's in there. I know it," he declared, determined as well.

"Whoa, is that like twin ESP?" Wendy asked.

"No, we don't have that, but we do have this thing where our allergies totally act up at the same time," Dipper explained, before sneezing his adorable kitten sneeze.

"Mabel needs us. We've got to get her out of there," Patrick said. But as he looked out at the land between them and the bubble, Patrick saw that it wasn't going to be an easy trip. Not if they wanted to get there quickly without getting turned to stone by the Eyeball Bats. "But how are we gonna get out there without being caught?"

"I have an idea," Wendy said, looking towards an abandoned car lot with a smirk.

"Good, then you kids get Mabel out of that bubble," Veronica said, slinging her rifle on her back. "When you have her, get to the Mystery Shack. I'll be waiting for you there."

"You're not coming with us?" Patrick asked as he and the others looked at her with confusion.

"I've got to find Stan, baby. Make sure he's not doing anything stupid that'll get him killed. Plus the shack is the only safe haven from Bill's weirdness," Veronica explained with a smile. She walked up to her grandson and placed her hand on his shoulder. "I'll be finding survivors and bringing them to the house. You just focus on getting Mabel back."

While sad that she wasn't going with them to save Mabel, Patrick nodded. He knew that she was fully capable of protecting herself. And she was right. Stan was still out there and if they made it out of the bubble with Mabel, they'll need to head to the Shack to stay safe.

"Then here. You'll need it," he said, taking off the belt Veronica gave him back to her.

Veronica took the belt, but looked worriedly at him. "But I made it for you."

"I know, but we lost Ford. I don't want to lose you too, Grandma," Patrick said, smiling.

Tears welled up in Veronica's eyes. She pulled her grandson into a hug, which he returned. "I love you, honey," she whispered. "And in case we don't see each other again, I just want you to know. I'm proud of the young man you turned out to be."

The two pulled away from one another. With her new mission set, Veronica reluctantly turned and walked away. Leaving Patrick with even more determination than before to find Mabel, rescue Ford, and bring his family back together.

"Let's get moving."

-----

So, what do you do when you're an evil son of a bitch that had just achieved the goal you had for over billions of years, started the end of the world, and defeated your archenemy? You get riggity, riggity wrecked, son! And that's what was going on in the Fearamid. Bill had thrown a party for all of his minions and they were having the time of their lives. After billions of years trapped in the Nightmare Realm, they were finally freed to cause chaos and to have fun.

"Spin the person! Spin the person!" some demons chanted as gathered in a circle as the others danced and partied. They are sitting on the ground and spinning a stone Lazy Susan. Lazy Susan's head pointed at Pyronica and Hectorgon. The she-demon gasped happily, but Hectorgon tried flying away. However, Pyronica was able to catch him with her tongue and swallowed him whole.

"Hahahaha! Go nuts, guys! When we're done partying, I unveil Phase 2!" Bill laughed from his throne, a pyramid with its top missing. Behind him was a large, red stained-glass window that resembled his eye with a slit pupil.

Suddenly there was a loud banging on the front door, startling Bill and the other demons. "Open up! This is the police," ordered an angry voice. "Time Police!"

The music came to a screeching halt as the demons all looked at Bill worriedly. "Just play it cool, ditch the time-punch. Let me do the talking," he said, as Paci-Fire ran off to dump his cup of alcohol.

A second later, the triangle doors were blasted open, and an army of Time Agents entered with Lolph and Blendin in front. Hovering over them was their time god, Time Baby. "Bill Cipher," Lolph announced with a stern glare "You are in violation of the rules of space-time, and possessing the body of a time officer."

"My body is a temple! How dare you!" Blendin shouted.

"Hear this, Cipher!" Time Baby said in his booming voice as the green hourglass symbol glowed.

"Ugh, Time Baby. Still trying to do your old man's job, I see," Bill grumbled, rolling his eye.

Time Baby put his hands on his head and projected a purple hologram of the universe. "If your rip in this dimension continues, it could destroy the very fabric of existence!" The universe in the hologram exploded. Time Baby pointed a finger at the beast with one eye. "Surrender now, or face my tantrum!"

But Bill was having none of it and held his hands to his face in a mocking way. "Oh, no, a tantrum! Whatever will I do about that-HOW 'BOUT THIS? BOOM!"

Bill suddenly pointed his finger and shot a blue beam of energy at them all. Vaporizing and killing the Time Baby and the police.

Once he was finished murdering the current god of time, Bill's eye turned into a mouth and blew the smoke off his finger like it was a gun. He kicked back, while his henchmaniacs looked absolutely stunned.

"Ah, shit! He just killed Time Baby!" Kryptos cried.

Everyone cheered and the music once again started as the party resumed in full-swing. Meanwhile, Blendin was hiding behind a pole and sweating nervously. "Aw, man, this has gone from bad to worse! I gotta get the hell out of time-Dodge!" He stuttered and disappeared.

8 Ball and Teeth then approached Bill's throne, slightly nervous "Boss, the Pine Tree kid got away before we could eat him. Are you worried he might try to cause some trouble?" 8-Ball explained.

"Yeah, trouble with Mabel's bubble?" Teeth added.

Bill laughed and waved them off. "Ha! I'm not worried. I've got someone on the case."

-----

Patrick, Dipper, Wendy, and Toby arrived at Bud Gleeful's auto-mart to hijack a car, the place appeared to be completely abandoned. The four of them looked over the fence, with Wendy looking through a pair of binoculars.

"The abandoned auto-mart. Free cars right for the hot-wiring," Wendy said with a smirk.

"We just found our ride to Mabel," Patrick said as they jumped over the fence and ran towards some cars. "Let's find one fast before Bill's goons get here."

"I wonder if they have a tank. I've always wanted to drive a tank!" Wendy wondered excitedly as they moved through the lot. "Patrick, do you think you can get your grandma to let me drive a tank?"

"Um...sure?" Patrick said with an unsure shrug. She was retired, so it might not be possible. "Why do you wanna drive a tank?"

"Because it's a tank, man!"

"I can't believe this place is just abandoned," Dipper commented as they looked around. Meanwhile, Toby was looking into a car when an air freshener caught his fancy.

"Ooh, an air freshener. Finally, I'll smell like a person. Stealy stealy..." Toby went to grab it, only to be suddenly hit in the head with a tranquilizer dart. However, the dart had little to no effect on him and he stood back up proudly. "Ah! It's gonna take more than one dart to keep me from-" Just then, several more darts hit him. That was enough to finally have him collapse on the ground

"Oh no! Tony!" Wendy exclaimed as she and the boys looked at him in alarm.

"Wait? Tony?" Patrick asked.

"Was it Tony? I can never remember his name."

Suddenly, three cars headlights turned on in front of them, almost blinding them. Revealing three giant cars surround them, each with prisoners driving it.

"Well, well, looks like we got ourselves a pair of ground walkers," taunted one.

"Heheh! Ground walkers! Heheh! Ain't got no wheels!" another laughed as the group glared at them. All the prisoners laughed together. Patrick got out his shotgun and charged it.

"Listen Discount Auto Warriors!" Wendy shouted

"We just wanna make it to that bubble out east!" Dipper shouted.

"Just let us have one of your vehicles and we'll be on our way," Patrick said. "We have no quarrel with you!"

"Oh, but that's where you're wrong!" said a deep voice through a megaphone. "Hands where I can see 'em. AND DROP YOUR WEAPONS!" Wendy and Dipper raised their hands up, while Patrick reluctantly dropped his shotgun. "All of your weapons, Mr. Crowbar"

Patrick's eyes widened. How did he know about the crowbar? Fearing for Dipper and Wendy's safety if he didn't comply, Patrick reluctantly reached into his sweater and pulled out his crowbar. Holding it up before dropping it to the ground.

"Y'all fellers ain't goin' nowhere." The voice boomed.

"Y'all?" Wendy questioned.

"Fellers?" Dipper questioned as well.

"Wait... Gideon!?" Patrick exclaimed.

"That's Sheriff Gideon!" Gideon yelled through the megaphone.

The lights that were blinding them went away, and they saw the little boy on the shoulders of Ghost-Eyes. He was now dressed in a blue suit, similar in color to his original, however with yellow fringes on the sleeves, pink buttons, and a white outline around the collar of the blazer. Underneath he wears a white frilled shirt with a yellow bow tie, a brown belt with a bull on it, and white fancy boots.

"Under the authority of Bill Cipher, I place you three under arrest!" Gideon yelled in his normal voice. He then looked over at Wendy and smiled at her. "Oh, hi, Wendy! Have we formally met?"

"What the hell, you little bastard!?" Patrick yelled before he was hit in the but of the head by another prisoner. He fell to the ground with a groan of pain.

"Patrick!" Wendy and Dipper exclaimed. However, they were forced on their knees by other prisoners. Gideon now stood on the back of a truck.

"Wooooo-we! Look what the apocalypse dragged in! Y'all are in a twelve-piece bucket of deep-fried trouble now! Ghost-Eyes! Spitoon!" Gideon ordered. His loyal henchman held up a spitoon and the boy spat his gum out into it.

"Ugh, it's Gideon," Dipper groaned as Wendy helped Patrick back up.

"And he's gotten folksier," Wendy added in annoyance.

Now sitting on his knees, Patrick glared up at their oldest enemies. "What are you doing, Gideon?"

"Ma' old pal Bill figured you might try to rescue Mabel. So he appointed me, master of these wastelands, and keeper of the bubble! My sweet precious Mabel's trapped inside and I HAVE THE ONLY KEY!" Gideon exclaimed, showing them a golden key with the shooting star symbol on it. "Wrapped around my... well I wouldn't call it a neck exactly, wrapped around this little pocket of fat under ma' head?"

"Gideon, you have no right to keep her in there!" Dipper shouted.

"Bill explained it to me nice and simple: she was always destined to be mine!" Gideon explained. Taking off his hat, he pulled out a newspaper article from when he was dating her from his hair. He stared at Mabel and rubbed her photo. "And now that I have her in a cage she'll learn to love me! I have an eternity to wait!"

Patrick glared angrily at Gideon with his fists clenched. While he wanted to rip off Gideon's head for keeping his cousin imprisoned, he also wanted to smack some sense into the boy. How could he not see that he was being used?

"Ghost-Eyes! Ready to escort our friends to Bill's dungeon?" Gideon asked, snapping his fingers. Ghost-Eyes walked over to the kids and picked up Dipper and Wendy, while two other prisoners grabbed Patrick's arms.

"Uh! No! Hey!" Dipper cried, struggling to break free.

"This isn't gonna work, Gideon," Wendy told him, sternly.

"Oh? And why's that?" Gideon asked, mockingly.

"Cause after I break Ghost-Eyes' arm and steal that key from your neck, I'm gonna wear your ass on my foot like a rhinestone slipper!" Wendy snapped, causing the other prisoners to laugh along with Gideon.

"Oho, and what makes you think you can do all that?"

"'Cause I'm a fucking CORDUROY!"

In the flash of a sentence, Wendy flipped over Ghost-Eyes' arm, wrapped her arms around it, and with her feet on his back, pulled back as hard as she could. Ghost-Eyes screamed in pain as something in his shoulder popped, causing him to let Dipper go. On the ground, Dipper quickly ducked under the prisoner and tripped him.

Seeing his chance, Patrick wrenched his right arm out of the prisoner holding him and grabbed his crowbar from the guy's belt. He used it to hit the other prisoner before smacking it into the first one. With both knocked out, Patrick grabbed his shotgun and rushed over to Wendy and Dipper.

"Ghost-Eyes! My hench-angel!" Gideon cried.

Wendy jumped onto the truck and grabbed Gideon. She ripped the key from his neck and jumped back down. "Get back!" She yelled, facing him towards the prisoners. "Get back! Or I will drop-kick this little fucker, I swear!" Wendy's threat worked, as the prisoners stayed back. They rushed over to a highly customized police car. Wendy broke the window with her elbow and unlocked it from the inside.

"You'll never get away with this, ya hear me?!" Gideon shouted.

"Guess what? We already DID!" Wendy retorted and kicked Gideon into the other prisoners. Knocking them down.

The three kids quickly climbed into the car. Patrick got into the passenger's side seat, while Wendy sat in the driver's seat, and Dipper sat in the back.

"Wendy, you're the coolest girlfriend ever," Patrick informed her.

Wendy smirked happily and said, "I know, dude. Tell me about it later."

The redhead floored the gas pedal and the wheels of the car screeched before they speeded off. Accelerating away from the used car park.

"After them!" Gideon ordered his fellow prisoners. They all got into their cars, while Ghost-Eyes carried Gideon into the large truck.

"You want your baby seat?" He asked.

"Yes, please," Gideon said. Ghost-Eyes buckle him into a car seat. Gideon then grabbed a microphone and spoke into it. "We are not letting 'em get Mabel! Discount Auto-mart Warriors, rollout!"

The prisoners all cheered as they drove out of the park and chased after the kids. On motorcycles, cars, trucks, and everything that had wheels.

"Okay, all we have to do is outrace Gideon's henchmen, unlock the bubble, save Mabel, save the world," Patrick said, holding the key to Mabel's bubble. Wendy suddenly plowed through a mailbox.

"Quick question: did you ever get your driver's license?" Dipper asked, holding onto his seat strap for dear life.

"Definitely not," replied Wendy, pressing down on the gas pedal. The exposed engine howled as it accelerated the car across the remains of Gravity Falls.

But they weren't alone.

Looking out the window, Patrick and Dipper saw Gideon's henchmen gaining on them. Driving far from them on both sides, they started coming in closer. Patrick pulled out his laser shotgun and looked back at Dipper. "Dipper, keep your head down!" He yelled.

Dipper nodded and held his head down with his arms.

Meanwhile, Gideon's truck was behind the other cars. He watched as his henchmen started to catch up to the Pines. "I can't let 'em free Mabel!" He exclaimed frantically.

"Remind me why you're keeping your girlfriend in a prison bubble again?" Ghost-Eyes asked in confusion. "Have we, the prisoners, become the wardens?"

"SHE LOVES ME! She just doesn't know it yet. Now quit the philosophy," Gideon said angrily.

"Sorry. It was my major."

Back with the Pines and Wendy, Patrick charged his laser shotgun when he looked to his right outside the window. He saw several prisoners on dirt bikes riding alongside them. Riding over and jumping small hills and mounds as they started to close in for the kill.

One of them jumped in front of the car.

"Look out!" Patrick exclaimed.

The prisoner threw a small bomb back at them. Wendy swerved out of the way before it exploded. Patrick ducked back in when he felt the flames from the explosion.

A car with a gun turret was about to open fire on them. Patrick quickly opened the door and leaned out of the car. Aiming for the driver, he fired. Killing the man with a hit in the chest. The car flipped over and another bike slammed into it, knocking the rider off of it.

The bikes now surrounded the car. One of them drove up to Wendy's door.

Seeing this, Wendy jerked the car towards him. Knocking him off and having him bounce across the desert. It wasn't a pleasant sight to see, but Wendy shook her head and kept on driving.

Suddenly, a grappling hook was thrown through Patrick's open window and ripped the door clean off. Looking out, Patrick saw it was from another car with a flamethrower on it. It started to spray fire at them, but Patrick put a stop to it. He fired several shots into the front of the car, causing it to explode in a massive fireball.

Patrick fired at the other prisoners on bikes, killing them and clearing their right side. He felt the car jerk to the left and saw Wendy knocking another prisoner off his bike. But they were still coming.

As he sat in the back, Dipper noticed something dripping down his shattered windows. Realizing it was the gas from the barrels strapped to the top of the car, he got an idea. Looking through the back window, he saw there were still more of Gideon's men coming and closing fast.

"Patrick! Unstrap the barrels and shoot them!" He yelled.

Patrick nodded and climbed out of the car. "Careful!" Wendy said, hitting another mailbox.

Grabbing the bungee cord, Patrick pulled it off and watched as the window took them off their roof. They bounced off the ground and headed for the other cars and bikes. Patrick aimed and fired. Hitting one of them and setting them both on fire in a big explosion.

The explosion knocked bikers off their bikes and made one car that was near them catch on fire and explode. With the extra weight off the car, Wendy was able to push it to go even faster. Outrunning their pursuers. However, Gideon was still right behind them, as his truck barreled through the fire. Followed by the remainder of his henchmen.

As they chased them, they then noticed that they were heading towards a field of madness bubbles. "Ha! Weirdness bubbles blockin' the path! WOOOOWEE we got 'em now." Gideon cheered.

"Watch it! Go around that bubble field!" Dipper cried, pointing ahead.

"No way around! Hold on! We're goin' through!" Wendy exclaimed back at him.

"What's even in there?!" Patrick shouted.

Screaming, the group drove straight into a green bubble.

Inside the bubble, the three of them were turned into puppets. Not like the sock puppets from Mabel's play, but stuffed hand puppets. "Oh, that's what's in here," Puppet Patrick said.

Puppet Dipper pulled up his shirt and to his horror, saw a man's arm in place of his body. "AAAAAHHHH! I'm a forearm from the waist down!" He screamed.

They all started to scream in terror. It only ended when the car exited the bubble and the three were turned back to normal again.

Dipper coughed up bits of stuffing. "Oh, that was horrible!" he groaned

"Here comes another one, dudes! Brace yourself!" Wendy shouted. Everyone grabbed hold of the interior of the car and started driving through a series of seemingly never-ending bubbles. They screamed as their bodies were turned into whatever was inside the bubbles.

First, they become anime versions of themselves.

The second was their Monster Falls versions, with Patrick as Frankenstein's Monster, Dipper was a cervitaur, and Wendy was a werefox.

As for the third one, Patrick didn't feel his body change at all. He looked at himself and saw that he was perfectly normal. "Huh, well this one isn't so - WHAT THE HELL!?" He yelled when he saw Dipper and Wendy.

Dipper looked relatively the same, only with messier hair and different clothes.

It was Wendy that really changed the most. Instead of her long red hair, she now had black hair that went past her shoulders, a blue and white beanie, a green and sage sweater, jeans, and pink boots.

Luckily, that was the last bubble they had to go through. As they drove away from the field of bubbles, Gideon's truck came barreling alongside them. Ghost-Eyes slams his truck against Wendy's side. The redhead winced as the glass shattered, sending shards of glass onto them. Patrick stretched his arm over her and shot his blaster at the truck.

"Wendy, we're almost there! We just have to make that jump!" Dipper shouted, pointing to the ledge.

Seeing Wendy's determined look, Patrick quickly made sure he was buckled in and gripped the belt. "You better make that jump, Wendy!" He yelled.

"Total lack of driver's training, don't fail me now," Wendy exclaimed and accelerated with the stick shift. The car drove faster, zooming past Gideon as he tried to ram them again.

She pressed with all her weight down on the gas pedal and drove off the cliff. Patrick screamed with everyone in the car as flew through the air. The good news was they made it. The bad news was they landed on the other side and they landed hard. The car smashed down on its nose first, then began rolling for several yards. Even with their seatbelts on the kids were thrown away in the car, before they came to a halt.

Patrick was hurt, sore, with bruises and cuts all over himself. Just like the others. As he fought to stay conscious, he unbuckled himself and fell over onto the ground. The key to the bubble in his hand. Lifting himself up, Patrick looked at the bubble.

"So... close." He tried to stand up on wobbly legs, but they buckled under his own weight and Patrick fell back down. But that wasn't going to stop him. He had to get there. He didn't care if he crawled the entire way. Mabel was in trouble and Patrick had to save her. He'll bring her back, even if it killed him. "Mabel... I'm... almost there."

Getting on one knee, Patrick looked up and gasped. Standing in front of him was a shadowy figure in a black cloak staring down at him. Thinking that he was as good as dead, to Patrick's surprise, the mysterious man offered him his hand and pulled back his hood.

"Heya, Patrick. How's it hanging?"

Patrick stared at his best friend in disbelief. "Soos?" He asked, before an excited grin formed on his face. "Soos is that you?!"

Wendy and Dipper climbed out of the car. While the boy wasn't too badly hurt, Wendy sustained the most damage and bruises. "Soos?"

"Handyman of the apocalypse, at your service," Soos said, adjusting his head with a smile.

"Soos! How'd you, where'd you-?" Dipper didn't know where to start.

Patrick looked back and gasped when he saw his girlfriend. "Oh no, Wendy!" He rushed over and helped her to the other side of the car, and sat her down. Both teens were equally bruised, but the way Wendy was cradling her arm with an occasional wincing made him think she broke it.

"I've been wandering the plains like a desperado, helping strangers," Soos said, walking past Dipper and examining Wendy's arm and Patrick's head, which was slightly bleeding. "I guess there's some folk songs about me now? Let me see what the damage is, here. Ah, well the good news is: your arm and head are okay."

Patrick sighed in relief, before turning back to Soos. "And the bad news?"

"Bad news is we're surrounded, dudes."

"Wait, what?" Patrick looked around and sure enough, they were. The surviving prisoners were circling around them and cheering. "But, how did you..."

"We used the bridge," one of the prisoners said, pointing over an honest to God bridge that went over the ravine.

"Ugh!" The teenagers and Dipper groaned. Of course, there was a bridge.

Gideon's truck came rolling in to face them. The little menace himself stood on the front of the truck and smiled wickedly down at them. "Wooowee. I dare say y'all almost had the jump on me there for a second. But this ain't your Gravity Falls anymore! Out here, I win."

He clapped his hands and one of his henchmen threw a conch. With a deep breath, Gideon blew into it. The deep, vibrating sound echoed across the wastelands of Gravity Falls, reaching the Fearmind. Patrick looked back and could see a swarm of Eyeball Bats flying out of the palace and head straight for them.

"Bill's henchbats will be here any minute to retrieve y'all. MABEL'S MINE NOW! Hahahaha!"

Looking down at his hand, Patrick opened it and stared at the rainbow on the golden key. What the hell was he going to do? There was no way they stood a chance with that many henchbats. But as he tried thinking about how to get out of this situation, he looked back at his girlfriend, who looked at him with a worried look.

That's when Patrick had an idea.

"Is she?" He asked. "Can you really say that she's yours?"

"Well, yeah," Gideon said, a bit confused. "I have her trapped, ergo, Mabel is MINE!"

"No, she's not, Gideon. Kid, look, take it from me, if I've learned anything this summer it's that you can't force someone to love you," Patrick said. He looked back at Wendy, and smiled at her. "The best you can do is strive to be someone worthy of loving."

Wendy smiled back, while feeling her face heat up.

"Oh, I'm worthy o' lovin'! These prisoners love me!" Gideon snapped. His henchmen roared their engines and cheered loudly.

"But Mabel doesn't. Because you're selfish and evil. But you can change! Bill thinks there's no heroes in this world, but if we work together and fight back, we can defeat him." Patrick explained, and it seemed to be working on the prisoners. "You wanna be Mabel's hero? Stand up to Bill, and let us save her!"

The suggestion had fear cross Gideon's face. "That's crazy! You know what Bill would do to me if that happens?" He exclaimed.

"What, you scared of Bill?" Ghost-Eyes asked, turning towards his boss.

"No, I ju... it's a complicated situation."

"Look inside, Gideon. Do you really think Mabel would want this? If all this is for her, then ask yourself what Mabel would want you to do." Patrick urged and waited as Gideon turned around.

The white-haired boy reached into his hair and pulled out the newspaper article of them during the brief time they were dating. But as he looked closer at the picture of him and Mabel together, he saw him smiling happily...and Mabel looking unconformable. While he was smiling and cheering, Mabel looked so sad being around him.

Reality started to settle in for Gideon. She's fought against him all summer because he had continuously hurt her. She was so afraid of him because of what he did and what he was capable of. But he didn't want this to continue. He didn't want to hurt her anymore.

Blinking back the tears, he glanced over his shoulder to look at Patrick. "Patrick. Will you tell her what I did?" He asked quietly.

Patrick was a little surprised, but smiled. "I will. You have my word."

"I hope you're right about this," he said sincerely. Tucking the article back into his jack, he turned to the prisoners. "Guys, new plan! Bill's minions are gonna be on us in seconds. But I'm not gonna let that dumb triangle sonofabitch be the warden o' me! Y'all ready for a good old-fashioned prison brawl?"

"We're behind you for life, brother!" Ghost-Eyes replied, wringing a chain.

"Fighting children is boring, but fighting a chaos god sounds fun!" another prisoner added.

"Let's do this!" Gideon and Ghost-Eyes climbed back into the truck and led the charge as the prisoners drove toward the Fearamid. "Henchmen, rollout!" They all cheered as they drove towards what was likely going to be their last brawl.

"Thanks, Gideon," Patrick whispered with a smile as the others stood there, staring.

"Whew! And I thought I was gonna have to throw down!" Soos said, wiping his forehead.

------

After a long and arduous journey up the cliff, Patrick, Dipper, Soos, and Wendy stood in front of Mabel's bubble. The magenta pink bubble glowed a sinister glow with cracks covering its surface, giving it a corrupted appearance. Heavy metal chains bounded it together, preventing anyone from entering. In the center was a triangle lock with an eye and a slit pupil where the key would be inserted.

"Okay, remember, guys. This is a prison bubble designed by Bill," Dipper informed them. "We've got to prepare ourselves for what we find in there."

"Whatever it is, we'll do it together. For Mabel!" Soos said, putting his hand in the center.

Wendy placed her hand on top of his. "For Mabel!"

Dipper placed his hand on top of theirs. "For Mabel!"

Patrick placed his hand on top of theirs. "For Mabel," he ended.

Walking up to the lock, he put the key into the slot and turned it. Taking it out, Patrick watched as the chains broke off and shackles fell to the ground far below them.

Soos took hold of Dipper's hand, Dipper took hold of Patrick's hand, and Patrick took hold of Wendy's. They all had one goal in mind. Rescue Mabel from Bill's trap and save Gravity Falls and everyone else.

Together they entered into the bubble, and their world turned white.

When the light faded, they were gone. Having entered into the bubble. However, there was still one more individual that was still standing outside of the bubble.

While Time Baby was the last son of an extinct race of time giants, they all were the sons of Father Time, the personification of time itself.

Father Time was a being that was constructed completely of clocks. He was made of many different types of clocks and he wore a purple hat somewhat resembling that of a state trooper. His face was a clock itself and the two clock hands function as lips.

"Well, this is it," Father Time said. This moment has happened before. No matter how much he's tried to change the timeline, it's always the same. Weirdmaggedon would start, Mabel is then captured, and Dipper and his friends tried to save her.

And in all of the timelines, they never came out.

This time, things will be different. For the fate of the universe, things had to be different.

"I'm counting on you, Patrick Pines. The whole world is."

Father Time entered the bubble to see if his plan would really work.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 3.2K 20
Almost two years after the events that occurred as Gravity Falls, The Pines twin's return to their beloved town, untouched by time, not even weirdnes...
87.4K 3.8K 19
Dipper was only thirteen teen when he did this to himself. Dipper was in the middle of the woods when this happened, under the stars and bright moon...
27.6K 1.1K 30
When young preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the hidden town of Gravity Falls in Oregon to spend the summer with their great uncle Stan, th...
46.9K 2K 36
Ford explained that the reason there are so many weird things in Gravity Falls is because it's one big weirdness magnet. He also suggested the though...