Mehhh Brain gives prompts 2

By Dont-Mind_Meh

this is the sequel xD Started: April 06, 2022 Ended: More

Welcome (Again)!
Your purple eyes (Ft. Dreamtale Twins)
Creepy Owls (Ft. Dream)
Just like you brother (Ft. Shattered)
In another timeline (Ft. Fgod)

Pretending for you (Ft. Dreamtale Twins and Kross/Criller)

91 6 1
By Dont-Mind_Meh

Killer thought Cross liked Dream.

Cross thought Killer liked Nightmare.

Killer and Cross had the great very original idea to pretend to be them for the other to fall in love with them.

They both get suspicious but dismiss it every time.

until a slip-up reveals the whole mess of a truth.

The real Dream and Nightmare are just done with them, leaving them on their own while they go on vacation.

(One or both of them (Killer and Cross) can try to tell the other intentionally but doesn't in the end, then the slip-up happens, if you want more angst :>)

(Also Dream and Nightmare doesn't care about identity theft anymore, they're just done with everything so they just want to chill somewhere else xD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
379K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
97.6K 3.4K 34
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
845K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...